Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,104 members, 7,960,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) (15698 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by PENRIGHT: 8:19pm On Sep 27
Great men of God,God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27
Fake men .. con men..

If e easy run am now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27
Background voice
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27
Men of God who have turned to god of men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Aaronsrod: 8:24pm On Sep 27
NairalandGOAT1:
These are the 2 Papas of Papases! grin

From these 2 Seas flows other Oceans, Rivers, Streams and Springs!

If you know you know!

See these four great nostrils of Power!

Their wisdom shall flow like mucus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Wizardslayer: 8:27pm On Sep 27
Business tycoon....

Hmmm.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by nedekid: 8:27pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

Show me your father and I'll show you who you are grin

Meet my Father Bishop David O. Oyedepo.

My mentor and teacher. Live long till 135years.
You be oyedepo pickin? shocked
Which one of them?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27
Big Pastors

Why are Redeem members not wishing the Winners chapel GO Happy Birthday today.

Christianity is suppose to be one
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:32pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

While the other one represents PDP& LP 😁😁😁
Smh.
Happy birthday Bishop Oyedepo. Here's wishing you more long life and the Lord's grace upon your life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:32pm On Sep 27
Optics for the religious fools. The gods of Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by etrouble: 8:33pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

It will be difficult for you to make Heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by etrouble: 8:34pm On Sep 27
naijaking1:
2 con men.

My hand no dey this your post
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Blazetrailer: 8:36pm On Sep 27
Agba scammers....
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27
See them, the country is facing hardship and they are hiding their voice behind the wall of strong silence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Trustedpronet: 8:36pm On Sep 27
Planning strategy to silence Dr Damina Abel. Gathering of evil.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:41pm On Sep 27
Please change topic!

Should be two great scammer met!

The man that drank tea with God 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:43pm On Sep 27
mysticwarrior:
See them, the country is facing hardship and they are hiding their voice behind the wall of strong silence.

You will do same if you are benefiting from the government.

Forget the men of God they claim to be. Those guys love money more than you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by ewedunamala: 8:44pm On Sep 27
Scammers
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by seanery: 8:50pm On Sep 27
TWO scammers
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Teejaney88(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27
Prosperity Marchants...😎
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On Sep 27
TempleHouse:
Will they both go to Heaven as Men of GOD
let me ask Google
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by CommonSense1967: 9:02pm On Sep 27
Awon agba yahoo boys.
Pastorprenual fraudsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Jerryhare: 9:13pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

Meanwhile JESUS Christ said it would be easier for a camel to passss through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven

Die poor then odeh
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by janedonez(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27
Happy Birthday Papa Oyedepo
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by FatherLord: 9:16pm On Sep 27
Glory to God . See who God made . More grace Sirs
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Ikumapkayi: 9:18pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:

The original David in the Bible did not live up to 135 years….

He died at 70 years old

Stop spreading fake word of God. The bible never mentioned the specific age he died.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On Sep 27
cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Lovelife433(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27
two heavy weight champion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:28pm On Sep 27
Clash of the scammers!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:29pm On Sep 27
CommonSense1967:
Awon agba yahoo boys.
Pastorprenual fraudsters.

Confirm Agba yahoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Omoawoke: 9:30pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

Your father whey no know say you exist

Aren’t you ashamed calling a man flying in private jet your father, his children are living the best life while you are jumping keke everyday looking for the next meal like a hungry homeless chicken
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Alvin212(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

He will actually die younger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. / Maurice Ampaw: 8 Out Of 10 Pastors In Ghana Are Sleeping With Married Women

Viewing this topic: mrghost, lakeside50(m), Petrosonly, saudatu(m), Allfavours, Bosss73 and 24 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.