Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,023 members, 7,980,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) (26887 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Roger3D(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27
The two greatest scammer pastors in Africa. This duo are responsible for most of the problems in the Christian community and the general public. If you are stupid (which of course you are), follow them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by skuribeebo: 9:36pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

Show me your father and I'll show you who you are grin

Meet my Father Bishop David O. Oyedepo.

My mentor and teacher. Live long till 135years.
You dont have respect for your real father.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

two Bible rubbers, since they're your father, you are definitely an armed rubber

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by 2cribz: 9:42pm On Sep 27
God of men

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by StoryHaven: 9:44pm On Sep 27
naijaking1:
2 con men.
Dont liken these great men to Dad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by StoryHaven: 9:46pm On Sep 27
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Fake ass men of God

From the mouth of a known 419

SMH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Thundafireseun: 9:46pm On Sep 27
Jerryhare:

Die poor then odeh

Why the matter dey pain you nah ??

Nah bible I quote…

Mark 10 25

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by iramure(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

While the other one represents PDP& LP 😁😁😁

Meanwhile JESUS Christ said it would be easier for a camel to passss through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven
it's only their members that see them.as great men of god, as for me, i see them as opportunist who ride on the gullibility of their brain dead members to remain relevant and super rich.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by NewDea4: 9:49pm On Sep 27
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJPBlAPELqo

Here is the moment Pastor Adeboye and Bishop David Oyedepo met.

Covered number cool

Ibi a ba jaiye de/ Aiye a mo p'a je'un! 🎵
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by iramure(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27
If only the inner eyes of most members of these two religious hustlers can be opened to see beyond preaching, majority will flee from their business centres. Both are.the biggest religious manipulators we have in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Biofil84(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

Indeed he is my father and mentor too... He is great man... Haters should stop hating on progressive people...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by georgeakins: 10:16pm On Sep 27
whytediamond:
grin

Dey fool yourself!

Oyedepo knows his children, and has secured their future .

They don't lack material things while you don't know where your next meal will come from

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 27
Happy Blessed Birthday my Bishop, God bless this new phase of your life sir 🎂🙏
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by dododawa1: 10:45pm On Sep 27
Riches

In

Town

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27
nairaland which way na, is this news

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by abobote: 11:13pm On Sep 27
Imagine the level anointing on that ground.
Some should open a church there
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Chucks13: 11:31pm On Sep 27
naijaking1:
2 con men.

Ok thanks for your comment but odumeje and Mouka are saint men ba?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Tenisam: 11:35pm On Sep 27
your head just dey echo cos it's empty. Pele oo assistant Jesus christ . Ewu

Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

Meanwhile JESUS Christ said it would be easier for a camel to passss through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:57pm On Sep 27
Pulpit Bandits....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:14am On Sep 28
That's My Spiritual Branch while Jesus Christ is the Root.

I can't help but be A Giant as well.

The Son of A Giant is a Giant as well!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by nasbiafra(m): 12:26am On Sep 28
mat God forgive me if i am blaspheming

but you see this two plus chris okotie them join the problem way dey draw christainity back for nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by AllTrades217: 12:38am On Sep 28
Lol two religious smart robbers lowkey, you can cap! That’s your business! Only those with IQ will understand, I buy chime funds, I buy all cryptocurrencies at the best rate, I sell Google voice and Esim, I buy cashapp and PayPal funds at awesome rate. Zero eight zero sixty eight seventy eight forty five thirty three.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by KnownUnknown: 12:42am On Sep 28
Partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Pickieox(m): 2:51am On Sep 28
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

You've stolen this comment from my mouth, lol.

You should have seen how the relidiots will tag the two alawos as God's Great Generals, lol🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Pickieox(m): 2:53am On Sep 28
Thundafireseun:
Two great Giants….

One representing APC

You've stolen this comment from my mouth, lol. Two business competitors🤣🤣🤣

You should have seen how the relidiots will tag the two alawos as God's Great General, lol🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Vision101(m): 3:04am On Sep 28
naijaking1:
2 con men.
What did they steal from you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Vision101(m): 3:10am On Sep 28
bluepreek:
Two international pastorpreneurs who have mastered on how to enrich themselves while their puppets keep on languishing in abject poverty grin
I'm sure that you aren't referring to adeboye or oyedepo because I can't see puppets in their churches. They are heavy weights. Rccg is in over 120 countries in the world. Are they all puppets?
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Nnamdipapa(m): 6:02am On Sep 28
See Oyedepo head? opiolo mango things!
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Blackman7: 7:09am On Sep 28
Tale of two thieves stealing in the name of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by Menclothing1: 7:11am On Sep 28
2 great men of God respected globally
Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 9:12am On Sep 28
The 2 biggest reapers in Africa. Imagine the amount of money in their accts. Yet their members dey always disturb me with hunger n inability to pay house rent n school fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo Meet, Hug (Video) by phemray(m): 9:49am On Sep 28
chudez0147:
Omo oluwabis’

I love the omoluabi culture, no matter how reach you are, you must respect who is older than you. I was touched when ekiti seating governor was greeting afe babalola and prostrated flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Background, Net Worth, And Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.