Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,890 members, 7,942,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? (7002 Views)

Poll: Jack Bauer, Michael Scofield Or Jack Sherperd ?

Jack Bauer: 69% (25 votes)
Michael Scofield: 27% (10 votes)
Jack Shepherd: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 / Facts About Jack Bauer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by temi4rea(f): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2009
Jack o dey die at all,

Na Jack I pick.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by temi4rea(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2009
Jack and Scofield.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by oyizami(f): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2009
@Poster
I will go wth Jack Beur.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by bishoptboy(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2009
here is a joke about Jack Bauer. Its very funny when i read it

1)Jack Bauer can strangle you with a cordless phone.
2)Jack Bauer once got a taped confession from a mute.
3)Jack Bauer Knows Exactly how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
4)People with amnesia still remember Jack Bauer.
5)Jack Bauer's resume simply reads, "Jack Bauer".
6)If everyone at CTU listened to Jack Bauer, it wouldn't be 24, it would be 12.
7)Jack Bauer gets McDonalds breakfast at 10:30am.
coolJack Bauer found Waldo and killed him.
9)The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.
10)Only Jack Bauer can fly a plane from the luggage compartment.
11)Jack Bauer doesn't breathe. The air hides in his lungs for protection.
12)Once, someone tried to tell Jack Bauer a "knock knock" joke. Jack Bauer found out who was there, who they worked for, and where the bomb was.
13)Jack Bauer’s calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.
14)Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up their location.
15)When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer really hates lemonade.
16)Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
17)It's no use crying over spilt milk, Unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh you are so screwed.
18)Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.
19)If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice
20)If Jack Bauer's gun jams, it's because he wanted to beat you with it.
21)Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.
22)Jack Bauer doesn't eat, sleep, or use the bathroom because his organs are afraid of making him angry.
23)Jack Bauer sleeps with a gun under the pillow. But he could kill you with the pillow.
24)Jack Bauer is the 'I' in team.
25)Beaten to a pulp, surrounded by terrorists and nerve gas, and handcuffed to a table leg, Jack Bauer laughed to himself and said, "I have them right where I want them."
26)There have been no terrorist attacks in United States since Jack Bauer has appeared on television.
27)Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.
28)The state of California plans to reduce violent crime by changing the method of capital punishment from lethal injection to Jack Bauer.
29)When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death.
30)If Jack Bauer were on Lost they would have to change the name to Found.
31)Don't even ask what Jack Bauer would do for a Klondike bar.
32)If you woke up this morning its because Jack Bauer spared you life.

my thought. Jack bauer can never exist

1 Like

Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by systems: 12:12pm On May 02, 2009
Michael Scofield
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Ced8: 4:52pm On May 03, 2009
Na chuck norris?
---chuck norris donates blood to the red cross,just never his!!!---
oh,sorry,its got to be J.B,
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by sniperwolf(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2009
Agent Bauer is the man if you don't think so you should check 'Mirrors'.
I love Michael too but that's by the way one more think Michael is weak
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:53pm On May 07, 2009
Benjamin Linus.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by emmy4naira(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2009
jack bauer anyday anytime any moment, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by UNLEASHED(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
Michael Schoffield
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by pek(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2009
my wife doesnt watch foriegn movies and i dont watch Nigerian movies. but somehow, she watched 24 and became addicted to it and loves Jack to the bone. for me and her, it is Jack Bauer.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by candylips(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2009
Jack bauer is the certified hardest man in Hollywood. I love that guy
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by shayoor(f): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
I prefer Jack Bauer,he is the real man
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by malchy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
ha, though i love prison break but i hate Jack Bauer becos he has no respect for life. to human him a human life is expendable to him as long as it ensures the serenity of the country. that is to say that he loves his country more than anything else, he even gave up his family for the service of a country that does not has concern for him.
on the other hand, i will choose scofield for his humane disposition, remember he never supported Bellick killing himself. he is just a genius.
then for Jack Shepard, though he is good leader but he can't lead himself. he is always messed up by situations, women.
SCOFLEID IS THE MAN.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by aypumping(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
There is absolutely no controversy, my pick is Micheal Scofield!
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
JACK BAUER,

anytime anyday
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by bishoptboy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
Micheal Scoffied just because he was human enough to die at the end.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by eldee(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
Jack Bauer is the reason TV was invented.
If he were in Prison Break, he'd find Michael Scoffield and hand him over to David Palmer . . .
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2009
Yes,that's true. If Jack Bauer were to be in Prison Break,he'll definitely find Scofield and torture,but come to think of it,scofield wasnt a terrorist.Thats doesnt concern bauer,he can deal with anybody -- president,his daughter,his boss even his mind.Jack bauer,I love you
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by zaragoza(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jack is irreplaceable, but michael is!
Lets face it, scofield cant even out smart jack, >>no one fools him!
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by candylips(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jack baur is a thug
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by eldee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
candylips:

Jack baur is a thug
One that gets the job done . . . if shooting his boss will stop the mission from flopping, he'll do it.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
UP JACK BAUER

WE NEED BAUER IN NIGERIA, but wait a minute ,can he operate in a less sophisticated environment where our police officers are not computer literate.He will break into aso rock easily,can even kidnap the president to ghana without any of our security agents knowing.

JACK BAUER,U R TOO MUCH
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by johnniet: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2009
There is no douthing the fact that jack bauer has what it takes to take charge of the other two.he is inteligent calculative, stong and full of compasion for others.He has wat it takes to be a leader.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by anobscase(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2009
The Following Takes Place Between 9AM and 10AM

On The Day Of The Carlifornia Presidential Primary.

Events Occur In Real Time,

Jack Bauer Is The Man.
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by candylips(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2009
no contest
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by shayoor(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2009
Jack Bauer
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by candylips(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2009
yea
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Shola2009(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
i dnt like any of the 3,my fav's Ike Dubaku aka butcher of Sangala grin .but ill go for jack
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by Dsomething(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
i choice jack bauer and micheal scofield because they are my students.lol grin
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by candylips(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
i say jack bauer again
Re: Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? by uzoexcel(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2012
luv Michael scofield but the naija system now means we need JACK BAUER especially 4 boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Story - More Than A Friend: What Happenened? / Mr. Krabz: Stand-Up Comedy Show (Video) / Where Has Dbn Gone To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.