Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,049 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 (27637 Views)

Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary / Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School Lagos 88' Set Celebrates Reunion In Uniform / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by DJInfluence: 3:45pm On Sep 28
TinubuCriminal:
This is the Afonjah version
so many things wrong with this pic. They looked like they were being forced to take the picture. No smiling and no tops. Looks like slaves and masters to me... grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by descarado: 3:46pm On Sep 28
Mindlog:
Historic.
Honestly.
Only if Nigeria will shun tribalism and religious piety we have just the right people to take Nigeria to where it rightly belong.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Juanmike(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28
descarado:

You are a product of DMG onitsha?
I respect that school.
Do represent them well.

I respect ckc too.
Yes I am, DOBA2012

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by descarado: 3:53pm On Sep 28
Juanmike:
Yes I am, DOBA2012
Salute👍

Another school I admire is ckc.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Back2Daura(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28
Racoon:
DMGS have produced most Nigerian men of great worth from the SE like Government College Umahia and Kings College Lagos! Bravo to the folks who graduated from these institutions.

UP UMUAHIA
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by SarakiBukola: 3:56pm On Sep 28
clarocuzioo:

They are more brave than those whom small girls that have not tasted dick from Dahomey beat their fathers mecylessly.

grin grin

Pained you so much you couldn't even spell " mercilessly "

But Where's the lie in what I said ? Victor Banjo led Biafur00 army because of the cowardice of your wo-MEN grin

And aren't you preparing to hide under the bed on Monday ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by fortune1968: 4:01pm On Sep 28
Zaheertyler:
What happened to missionary works?
Adeboye ,Oyedepo ,etc .took over and bastardized it .

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by onuman: 4:06pm On Sep 28
Thundafireseun:
Every body in the picture is now “LATE” …. One day people I don’t know would look at my pictures too and call me “LATE”

But it will be my sincere pleasure to look at Buhari’s pictures and be happy he is in HELL for damaging Nigeria beyond repair

But that Buhari now looks like a 40 years old. Wonders never end in Nigeria. To clinch Aso Rock from Buhari, the urchins of Tinubu say that any one who believes that the Buhari of 2015 is not the Buhari of 2023, needs to see a psychiatric doctor. Siddon de watch.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Chiefwandungu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28
descarado:

Salute👍

My Alma M. - Primus Inter Pares!
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by 0bjpmb: 4:12pm On Sep 28
Oldest and greatest college in the eastern Nigeria
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28
DMGS
My alma mater.
Proud to be an alumni
Show the Light💡
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Juanmike(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28
descarado:

Salute👍

Our rival
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by callmevirus(m): 4:41pm On Sep 28
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Lux fiat
Class of 2013

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by callmevirus(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28
Juanmike:
My alma mater lux fiat

Lux fiat
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Juanmike(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28
cool
callmevirus:

Lux fiat
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by DaddyCoool: 5:01pm On Sep 28
Racoon:
DMGS have produced most Nigerian men of great worth from the SE like Government College Umahia and Kings College Lagos! Bravo to the folks who graduated from these institutions.

bejick:
So Professor Kenneth Dike went to D.M.G.S first Nigerian VC of U.I

My buddy, Obi Cubana, also schooled there

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by damkin24(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28
Thundafireseun:
Every body in the picture is now “LATE” …. One day people I don’t know would look at my pictures too and call me “LATE”

But it will be my sincere pleasure to look at Buhari’s pictures and be happy he is in HELL for damaging Nigeria beyond repair
U don't even know you might go to that HELL before Buhari.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by bejick(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28
DaddyCoool:

My buddy, Obi Cubana, also schooled there

Sure, Dengram na OG for schools in Nigeria. I hustle that school tire i no get am.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by DaddyCoool: 5:29pm On Sep 28
bejick:

Sure, Dengram na OG for schools in Nigeria. I hustle that school tire i no get am.

Just say you went there. Who fit check. This na Nairaland - you can be anything and anywhere grin
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Princeokwuego1(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28
lux fiat
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by GigFc(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28
Brains... 12 entered and 12 passed.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Bahamas95(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28
Wow! See men with big blòkòs in secondary school unlike what we have now.

I still dey wear pampers when I finish secondary school. 😀

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by maestro299: 5:47pm On Sep 28
We would have been better off if we were still under colonial rule.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Amuluonyenaego: 6:16pm On Sep 28
MPESA:

LUX FIAT....
Show the light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by higgs: 6:39pm On Sep 28
Lux fiat
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Calitoscassius(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28
This was when the british came to brainwash ignorant Naigeerians with Religious and bible studies as they call it. Now most Naigeerians believes that some guy called God and Jesus will provide everything for their lazy unproductive asses without them lfting a finger to work, they call it miracles and blessings. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by sacajawea(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28
Lance008:
My own grand father was not opportune to school so he travelled abroad to join the army
Which country? Which army?
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Chikel20000(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28
Thundafireseun:

and Tinubu?
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by zebszebs: 8:26pm On Sep 28
Racoon:

DMGS *have* produced most Nigerian men

I've noticed a recent trend where Nigerians use "have" when they should use "has" and vice versa.

Is it "swag" or folie à deux affecting the entire country?

The quality of education can't be so bad that fully grown adults no longer know the difference between "has" and "have."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Kenobsky(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28
Na Indians teach us late 80s and early 90s for Kaduna state.
I can only remember them on how they initiated our young men into Hare Krishna puja confraternity.
Till today they serve as the bedrock of cultism in secondary school in the north.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by aalangel(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28
DENGRAMITES...Our "boyfriends" then ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.