Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,175 members, 7,988,048 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 (27637 Views)

Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School 1988 Set Celebrates 35th Years Anniversary / Ransome Kuti Memorial Grammar School Lagos 88' Set Celebrates Reunion In Uniform / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Mrexcell(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28
BigBrother9ja:
Who amongst them is still ALIVE ?

Anyone alive now will be over 100yrs.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by franktech(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28
My school. Lux Fiat

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by owelle22(m): 2:29am On Sep 29
Lux fiat

Juanmike:
Lux fiat
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by thomasjoe(m): 5:01am On Sep 29
Thundafireseun:
Every body in the picture is now “LATE” …. One day people I don’t know would look at my pictures too and call me “LATE”

But it will be my sincere pleasure to look at Buhari’s pictures and be happy he is in HELL for damaging Nigeria beyond repair

Your last sentence wasn't necessary. I was enjoying reading your post till I saw the last sentence. Never judge a man until you've been in his shoes !

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Thundafireseun: 5:40am On Sep 29
thomasjoe:

Your last sentence wasn't necessary. I was enjoying reading your post till I saw the last sentence. Never judge a man until you've been in his shoes !

There is an English word called “BODY GESTURE” …. From his antecedent and body gesture you can tell exactly everything about any man without being in his shoes…

Buhari’s body gesture reeks of I don’t care…. A past president will come out and lie that his signature was forged….

That man should be dead already
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by supereagle(m): 5:59am On Sep 29
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by Ouchbabe(f): 6:05am On Sep 29
Zaheertyler:
What happened to missionary works?
It was working until Pentecostal church was birthed
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by armyofone(m): 6:14am On Sep 29
Racoon:

https://www.facebook.com/share/C4eAiAVsK9wE8JkY/?mibextid=oFDknk

Beautiful bricks building / structure !

What is the building like now? Still standing ?
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 6:22am On Sep 29
descarado:

You are a product of DMG onitsha?
I respect that school.
Do represent them well.

I respect ckc too.

I represent ALL HALLOWS ONITSHA
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by 12345baba(m): 6:22am On Sep 29
My alma mater
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by oxiide22(m): 7:16am On Sep 29
Sabadon:
we ll all be dust someday, live a life of legacy
help me with 5k sir to buy food
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by narite: 3:10pm On Sep 30
SmartPolician:
Then, there were few schools in the country, but now schools full like water.
Yet, people seem to be getting more retarded as the day goes by.

Churches continue to grow and expand, but morality is rapidly dwindling. This is indeed an irony.
Re: Throwback: Dennis Memorial Grammar School Onitsha(DMGS) Class Of 1936 by carpidio888: 4:43pm On Sep 30
Wow, that's really impressive! Prof. Kenneth Onwuka Dike and the others made huge contributions to education and history in Nigeria. It's amazing to see such important figures being remembered. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of history!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Cambridge A Levels!!!!! / Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.