Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,713 members, 7,962,297 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah (37396 Views)

Hezbollah Confirms The Killing Of Its Leader Hassan Nasrallah / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Zico5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29
Ok
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Nonexisting1: 4:27pm On Sep 29
They no even allow am sit in the chair as chief of terrorist.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by confluence: 4:28pm On Sep 29
Israel this is back to back, the man hasn't even settled down to take stock of what he inherited from Mallam Nasrellah, Israel is giving them hot hot

10 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by ShogunNoName: 4:29pm On Sep 29
Penguin2:
Kill them all!

Kill Nasrallah

Kill his replacement

Kill the person replacing his replacement.

Death to all terrorists!

And death to all terrorist supporters and sympathetizers.

I wonder how the ijiots who support Hamas and Hesbollah would feel now.

They swore that Israel’s fall was nigh, but na their terrorist leaders dey die like fowl.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of life they are living…

How can somebody be supporting Putin

Supporting Hamas

Supporting Hesbollah

Supporting Tinubu

Supporting Wike

Supporting all the wrong things on earth.

How were you people raised for goodness sake?

It is very common among Tinubu's tribe. They arent raised with love. Come here to Benin and see how they behave here too. But i slap them regularly whenever i come across anyone here

13 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by xtianchris(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29
Hahaha 🤣😂 Hezbollah left the group chat .
Its been a while I heard news from Syria ..Anyone with updates there. I trust Bashar al-Assad is taking note ...

7 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by PENRIGHT: 4:31pm On Sep 29
There is no peace to the wicked just like Prime Minister Netanyahu said,HAMAS and Hezbollah should lay down their arms AND THE WAR WILL END.I urge their supporters to urge them to lay down their arms AND SAVE INNOCENT LEBANESE AND GAZANS AND JUDEANS AND SAMARIANS(ERRONEOUSLY CALLED WEST BANK).SHALUM!

8 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Lovelife433(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29
Penguin2:
Kill them all!

Kill Nasrallah

Kill his replacement

Kill the person replacing his replacement.

Death to all terrorists!

And death to all terrorist supporters and sympathetizers.

I wonder how the ijiots who support Hamas and Hesbollah would feel now.

They swore that Israel’s fall was nigh, but na their terrorist leaders dey die like fowl.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of life they are living…

How can somebody be supporting Putin

Supporting Hamas

Supporting Hesbollah

Supporting Tinubu

Supporting Wike

Supporting all the wrong things on earth.

How were you people raised for goodness sake?
Guy I nearly pass out. Laugh wan finish me. Especially that real Madrid guy, he support everything negative.

14 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by ruggedtimi(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29
Godwin4444:
abeg how does Nigeria issue relate with what is happening in faraway Israel

Omo some people just b somehow, funny enough they don't even know u but here u are displaying ignorance so u can b noticed

Before u talk rubbish I am a Christian n I dont care what happens there
how much do you care about what happens in Nigeria?

9 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Obviouslyblunt: 4:33pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I agree.
But do remember that "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"
remember, one mans thief is another man’s hungry brother.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by xtianchris(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29
ShogunNoName:

It is very common among Tinubu's tribe. They arent raised with love. Come here to Benin and see how they behave here too. But i slap them regularly whenever i come across anyone here
Nairaland na Cruise . . But I love all you guys. Very Informative Forum ... I de learn on here on a daily.. Real live issues .. .
Bless up everyone contributing on the forum .... I have really learned a lot .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29
Fear...the greatest weapon in this fight. And Israel is driving it right into the heart of these Muslim terrorists (All of them in the middle east dey panic mode like this).

Sending them back into the stone age, now they can't even trust technologies again 😂🤣

10 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Softmirror: 4:34pm On Sep 29
iomoge2:
Isreal isn’t joking

They are never known to joke when it comes to shedding blood.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Obviouslyblunt: 4:35pm On Sep 29
Godwin4444:
abeg how does Nigeria issue relate with what is happening in faraway Israel

Omo some people just b somehow, funny enough they don't even know u but here u are displaying ignorance so u can b noticed

Before u talk rubbish I am a Christian n I dont care what happens there
Nigerian leaders, pamper terrorists with kid’s glove.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Psoul(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29
Racoon:
Just imagine how wicked these satanic incarnated can be?

Very wicked people.
They will use civilian residential building as a shield so that wen the building is attacked, the UN will term it war crime and genocide or attack on innocent civilians.

8 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by viodemus: 4:36pm On Sep 29
Mannequin might start becoming expensive in the part of hell where these useless religious terrorists are headed to. To make matters worse, all the Israeli's missiles and bullets have pork oil in or on them.

on Oct 7th and even before that, the islamics terrorists, all trooped out to the street and were filled with joy and wholesomeness, all yelling that terrorists slogan akhbar. But today, all the terrorist need 5 to 6 hours to identify themselves to each other, because as e be now, they can't trust themselves.

May God continue to bless the great state of Israel.

15 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by lomprico(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29
Lol, crazy people
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Basicend: 4:37pm On Sep 29
Ismael (Muslims) and Isaac (Christians) are brothers from the same father, Abraham.

But they continue to be at eternal war and hatred becoz of the error stepping of their father.

When you break a Godly covenant, what you will create is a little dragon, that grows into a monster in later years.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Redhot111(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29
May God help me fight our oppressors the same way isreal is giving it to those terrorists. Imagine such a prompt and precise killing of enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Confirmedzombie: 4:37pm On Sep 29
Mtcheeeeew

Israel will weep and sorrow. Killing innocent Muslims and tagging them terrorist
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Nwaikpe: 4:40pm On Sep 29
grin grin grin grin

Allah is weak

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Maxxim: 4:40pm On Sep 29
At this point you have to give it to the Israeli intelligence, the islamic resistance is definitely fvcked at this point

7 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Sep 29
The man never drink water, drop cup....... 😂🤣

Nigerian Army should be taking notes.......

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by RodgersAkpafu: 4:42pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I'm also in support of the right of the Isrealis to live in their homeland and have a country of their own. And i am against the Arabs insistence that the Isrealis must leave. But lets be frank to ourselves;there is nothing really "satanic" about how these Lebanese defend themselves. That is if you juxtapose their actions with the Isreali approach. Isreal has never respected any of their boundaries since the wars of the 60s,the 70s and the 80s.

The Beirut invasion of the 80s was actually led by a Commando attack commanded by one Benjamin Netanyahu! Does that name ring a bell? It is the same Bibi, who is now the Prime Minister of Isreal.

His elder bother Jonathan Netanyahu, commandeered the Isreali commando group that captured the Entebbe airport in Uganda and rescued most Isreali hostages, captured in a hyjacked plane by some German terrorists, working for some Arabs. Uganda was under Idi Amin Dada at this time. Col Jonathan died in that raid.

So you can see how wars, killings, invasions, assassinations, bombings and spectacular violent displays, have come to charactrise relations in these areas. Essentially, in most cases, it is a question of "if you don't kill me when you have the chance, i will kill you anytime i have the chance ".

No one is really innocent here. That's if we look at it objectively. The more reason for a comprehensive peace treaty.

true that
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Sep 29
Hmmm

Israel don mean business for this Hezbollah

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Kukutenla: 4:43pm On Sep 29
Omoh..... Al-Jannah go don overfull oo

6 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by prophetfire: 4:43pm On Sep 29
Racoon:

Israeli MOSSAD are the deadliest snipers you would never want to fu...ck around with.
Israel be using Hezbollah in doing Point and Kill.🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29
What j do not understand about this idiots is that.... They said western stuff is haram "like AK-47" but na dem use am pass. Hypocrisy at its peak

6 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Ttipsy(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29
Really
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Manager001: 4:46pm On Sep 29
Death to all terrorists! God bless Israel!

5 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I'm also in support of the right of the Isrealis to live in their homeland and have a country of their own. And i am against the Arabs insistence that the Isrealis must leave. But lets be frank to ourselves;there is nothing really "satanic" about how these Lebanese defend themselves. That is if you juxtapose their actions with the Isreali approach. Isreal has never respected any of their boundaries since the wars of the 60s,the 70s and the 80s.

The Beirut invasion of the 80s was actually led by a Commando attack commanded by one Benjamin Netanyahu! Does that name ring a bell? It is the same Bibi, who is now the Prime Minister of Isreal.

His elder bother Jonathan Netanyahu, commandeered the Isreali commando group that captured the Entebbe airport in Uganda and rescued most Isreali hostages, captured in a hyjacked plane by some German terrorists, working for some Arabs. Uganda was under Idi Amin Dada at this time. Col Jonathan died in that raid.

So you can see how wars, killings, invasions, assassinations, bombings and spectacular violent displays, have come to charactrise relations in these areas. Essentially, in most cases, it is a question of "if you don't kill me when you have the chance, i will kill you anytime i have the chance ".

No one is really innocent here. That's if we look at it objectively. The more reason for a comprehensive peace treaty.

There can never be peace in the middle east until the Prince of peace comes.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Ghostee: 4:47pm On Sep 29
Very wicked and satanic animals. If Hezbolah like,let them build their HQ inside hospital, them go collect. quote author=Racoon post=132206180]Just imagine how wicked these satanic incarnated can be?[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Saao(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29
Validated:
Vacancies exist in Hisbollah
We are asking Madridguy and co to apply.
We want to check something
lol some of u like wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukraine Must Join The EU: Zelenskiyy Remains Defiant / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President

Viewing this topic: richieboltman, mykymyk101, mannobi(m), edrys(m), walefalana(m), Enskynelson(m), stuxnet, badruf(m), ExplorerReturns(m), Onewazobia(m), wildwest69(m), Rakabs, amosnaira, Sheunma, Ochoiho, bolzyboy, samueltey(m), Yames70(m), IXZYOFAFRICA, Houseoffranklin, sellers4buyers(m), alagemo, Lusola15, Elan83(m), Upright25, Militant1, JONSYN7154 and 30 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.