Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,711 members, 7,962,293 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah (37351 Views)

Hezbollah Confirms The Killing Of Its Leader Hassan Nasrallah / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by dahnimoh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29
Point and kill no be fish again ooo.

Real Point and kill is what Isreal is doing to Hezbollar.

The moment they Point you as the new leader of Hezbollar, you know that you are a moving corpse because Isreal will surely kill you in minutes
Egwu dikwa

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by tctrills: 7:28pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I'm also in support of the right of the Isrealis to live in their homeland and have a country of their own. And i am against the Arabs insistence that the Isrealis must leave. But lets be frank to ourselves;there is nothing really "satanic" about how these Lebanese defend themselves. That is if you juxtapose their actions with the Isreali approach. Isreal has never respected any of their boundaries since the wars of the 60s,the 70s and the 80s.

The Beirut invasion of the 80s was actually led by a Commando attack commanded by one Benjamin Netanyahu! Does that name ring a bell? It is the same Bibi, who is now the Prime Minister of Isreal.

His elder bother Jonathan Netanyahu, commandeered the Isreali commando group that captured the Entebbe airport in Uganda and rescued most Isreali hostages, captured in a hyjacked plane by some German terrorists, working for some Arabs. Uganda was under Idi Amin Dada at this time. Col Jonathan died in that raid.

So you can see how wars, killings, invasions, assassinations, bombings and spectacular violent displays, have come to charactrise relations in these areas. Essentially, in most cases, it is a question of "if you don't kill me when you have the chance, i will kill you anytime i have the chance ".

No one is really innocent here. That's if we look at it objectively. The more reason for a comprehensive peace treaty.
To summarize, you favour the Hezbollah military style and have issues with the Israel style.
Well, we all can't be the same.
One of us loves an army that targets civilians and the other prefers the army that targets terrorists hiding behind civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:32pm On Sep 29
Validated:
Vacancies exist in Hisbollah
We are asking Madridguy and co to apply.
We want to check something

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

It’s like you don’t wish him well! That job is the very definition of a poisoned chalice! shocked

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by torqque7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29
Penguin2:
Kill them all!

Kill Nasrallah

Kill his replacement

Kill the person replacing his replacement.

Death to all terrorists!

And death to all terrorist supporters and sympathetizers.

I wonder how the ijiots who support Hamas and Hesbollah would feel now.

They swore that Israel’s fall was nigh, but na their terrorist leaders dey die like fowl.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of life they are living…

How can somebody be supporting Putin

Supporting Hamas

Supporting Hesbollah

Supporting Tinubu

Supporting Wike

Supporting all the wrong things on earth.

How were you people raised for goodness sake?

As in the thing just tire me..you notice they ALL SUPPORT the evil things,all of them have this in common o no jokes..

3 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by hotwax: 7:34pm On Sep 29
k4kenny:

You bloodthirsty people were to busy celebrating a massacre and destruction like the offsprings of the devil that you are that you didnt notice your slavemasters couldn't win physical combats in Gaza. To the extent to withdrawing the elite unit, Golani brigade from ground. The only thing they can do is push a button from a distance to kill, steal and destroy like your godfather, Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6tanppgceI?si=eJMTRYkLY1enOJAK

hamas has not being able to fire a single rocket for the past 3 months now.

You are decieving yourself intentionally...i guess thats your stupid taqiyah.

Hamas has been annilated. IDF has taken over the whole gaza...hamas are still many, but they are posing as civilians. They can no longer operate openly.

You know this truth, but you are being dubious like a normal muslim

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:36pm On Sep 29
ogaemma:
Is their turn to learn the hard way.
They will understand why Egypt always stay clear from Israeli trouble.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

……And Syria too! They lost the Golan Heights to Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by hartson(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29
Racoon:

Israeli MOSSAD are the deadliest snipers you would never want to fu...ck around with.
MeN,you gat it.Those dudes are something else.
Infact,noting is hidden on the surface of the earth for them.No matter where culprits hide,they certainly will get to them.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29
xtianchris:
Hahaha 🤣😂 Hezbollah left the group chat .
Its been a while I heard news from Syria ..Anyone with updates there. I trust Bashar al-Assad is taking note ...

Russia and US don calm those cats down.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by justli: 7:43pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I'm also in support of the right of the Isrealis to live in their homeland and have a country of their own. And i am against the Arabs insistence that the Isrealis must leave. But lets be frank to ourselves;there is nothing really "satanic" about how these Lebanese defend themselves. That is if you juxtapose their actions with the Isreali approach. Isreal has never respected any of their boundaries since the wars of the 60s,the 70s and the 80s.

The Beirut invasion of the 80s was actually led by a Commando attack commanded by one Benjamin Netanyahu! Does that name ring a bell? It is the same Bibi, who is now the Prime Minister of Isreal.

His elder bother Jonathan Netanyahu, commandeered the Isreali commando group that captured the Entebbe airport in Uganda and rescued most Isreali hostages, captured in a hyjacked plane by some German terrorists, working for some Arabs. Uganda was under Idi Amin Dada at this time. Col Jonathan died in that raid.

So you can see how wars, killings, invasions, assassinations, bombings and spectacular violent displays, have come to charactrise relations in these areas. Essentially, in most cases, it is a question of "if you don't kill me when you have the chance, i will kill you anytime i have the chance ".

No one is really innocent here. That's if we look at it objectively. The more reason for a comprehensive peace treaty.

Not the Lebanese, but Hezbollah. Lebanese are wonderful people, and at one point Lebanon was the Paris of the middle east until the terrorist organization, Hezbollah took over and swore hatred for Israel and fires barrages of rockets into Israel in the name of standing with hamas.
I pray the good people of Lebanon seize this opportunity to take back their country

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Sonfethopia: 7:47pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

We are talking of reliable sources and this one is talking of twitter. Do you even know that it was the Isreali attack on Lebanon in the 80s that led to the emergence of Hezbollah? And do you really think that Hezbollah has been defeated because of what just hapoened? People are rejoicing in Syria? For the death of Hezbollah that fought off isis in syria? You ar3 daft, bro

The real source of information is idf and that's the Israel defensive force. On twitter there are lots on Iranians celebrating.

If you know the meaning of shai and sunni mislims. You will know why some muslims factions sre celebrating. Iran's in uk went to Israel embassy office to sing their original anthem and thank Israel. They want an iren with freedom.

Hexobola cannot accuse Israel of taking Palestine land and then take Lebanon land. There r lots to type but i aont got time. Go do ur research.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by symbianDON(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29
Ofunaofu:
Israel didn't even allow him to enter his new office, not to mention sitting down and sipping a cup of coffee. 

This must be the fastest elimination ever executed on a new terror leader. 
all potential new leaders will be pissi.ng all over themselves by now grin
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by MadPolitician: 7:53pm On Sep 29
Sonfethopia:

The real source of information is idf and that's the Israel defensive force. On twitter there are lots on Iranians celebrating.

If you know the meaning of shai and sunni mislims. You will know why some muslims factions sre celebrating. Iran's in uk went to Israel embassy office to sing their original anthem and thank Israel. They want an iren with freedom.

Hexobola cannot accuse Israel of taking Palestine land and then take Lebanon land. There r lots to type but i aont got time. Go do ur research.

Iranian opposition in the UK are totally different from majority Iranians in Iran and around the globe. Most of them were chased away with the Shiah. Stop the propoganda. That's how we were told that Iraqis were theowing roses on the floor to welcome American soldiers in iraq.

Hezbollah is Shia. Iran is Shia. Minority Shia is ruling Syria. Houthi is shia. That is the alliance. I wouldn't be surprised if Arabian kings supported Isreal against Hezbollah. Because by even bombing the houthis in Yemen , Isreal is fighting for the Saudis
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Okechinwadike: 7:54pm On Sep 29
[quote author=givedemwotowoto post=132206222]When it starts raining you’ll start to see flags written “Free Lebanon” from the same people urging Iran and Hezb***a to attack Israel

These Tilumbu supporters never think about the consequences of their evil actions. They just do evil senselessly and when it backfires, they start asking what they’ve done to deserve repercussions

That’s why they’re called cowards. They don’t own up to their shi**[/quote start to look for who wan join them protest, don't mind the useless people my brother
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

I agree.
But do remember that "one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter"

May i know who gives you the notion that, Hezbollah terrorists are "Freedom Fighters"? Even The Lebanese are tired of them.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by GiZcorp: 8:09pm On Sep 29
Still wondering why biko boys have not responded so Israel can also extend the search light to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29
Basicend:
Ismael (Muslims) and Isaac (Christians) are brothers from the same father, Abraham.

But they continue to be at eternal war and hatred becoz of the error stepping of their father.

When you break a Godly covenant, what you will create is a little dragon, that grows into a monster in later years.

Did you bother to read or ask why? Did you bother to read this https://quran.com/en/al-maidah/51

Before you call someone evil, did you bother to make your own research? Did you trace it to roots? Your own na to come internet cap anything because according to you, you know what you are saying. Na plenty nonsense just come out of your mouth so.
Before you talk, think. Do not talk and think, Think and Talk.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Tamaris1: 8:12pm On Sep 29
Reports reaching say that Ayatollah Ali Khameni has gone into hiding. He will issue threats and go into hiding. Khameni has gone underground. Why are most of the islamic terrorists leaders cowards? They deceive their followers with promise of 72 virgins in their Jannah while they enjoy young women here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29
Confirmedzombie:
Mtcheeeeew

Israel will weep and sorrow. Killing innocent Muslims and tagging them terrorist

Your mumu na integrity level e day.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29
k4kenny:
While blood thirsty Nigerian christians rejoice at Nasrallah's(May Allah's mercy be upon him) death, Lebanese christians mourn and weep over the same man who fought and eliminated Israhell's ISIS and Al qaeda, same Nasrallah massively assisted the Lebanese Christians.

Nigerian christians are so enslaved by Israhell, I don't understand this level of lunacy anymore. Every Arab Muslim fighting for their rights against thieves is a terrorist. Same Israhell i jews you're salivating over hates your religion and won't hesitate to call you idol worshippers that deserves to burn in the deepest depths of hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxYAn-Ci4jE?si=rhkJpcK_Zzp7Qkxz

Oga help us shut up abeg. Saved who? you day read https://quran.com/en/al-maidah/51 so?
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29
Lovelife433:
Guy I nearly pass out. Laugh wan finish me. Especially that real Madrid guy, he support everything negative.

na very useless human being be that.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by just2endowed: 8:19pm On Sep 29
ClassicMan202:
K!LL leader, k!LL replacement join....

Mossad no dey play o...

Now the next person go dey fear to occupy the post 😁

Next person is already a dead man walking.

Waiting for announcement

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Shikini: 8:20pm On Sep 29
Wow ...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29
Softmirror:

They are never known to joke when it comes to shedding blood.

Ode. Tell your dunce brothers to behave. Them don fine 72 vajins go useless themselves (Like say the toto way them hustle for here never do them). October 7 , na love making them do abi? September 11 nko?

This one for here https://quran.com/en/al-maidah/51 na Israel write am abi?
Mpama

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by jogojogo: 8:21pm On Sep 29
Penguin2:
Kill them all!

Kill Nasrallah

Kill his replacement

Kill the person replacing his replacement.

Death to all terrorists!

And death to all terrorist supporters and sympathetizers.

I wonder how the ijiots who support Hamas and Hesbollah would feel now.

They swore that Israel’s fall was nigh, but na their terrorist leaders dey die like fowl.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of life they are living…

How can somebody be supporting Putin

Supporting Hamas

Supporting Hesbollah

Supporting Tinubu

Supporting Wike

Supporting all the wrong things on earth.

How were you people raised for goodness sake?
And you think you are good?
Get out evil...
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Ovacoma: 8:21pm On Sep 29
Confirmedzombie:
Mtcheeeeew

Israel will weep and sorrow. Killing innocent Muslims and tagging them terrorist
What did u say about all the churches burnt and innocent people your men have killed in the name of muha mad man and his god including Deborah in sokoto? Israel still has more surprises for you! You will still cry and lament more than this because you people think you only have the right to kill, rape, burn etc as commanded in your demonic book. You were all boasting about Hezbollah abilities, how they defeated Israel in 2006, their weapons, fighting spirits and so on. Hamas even did better than these paper tiger soldiers!
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Eagleways: 8:25pm On Sep 29
Penguin2:

Objectivity can go to hell.

If you talk objectivity, you will find reasons to justify Boko Haram and their actions so far - remember their leader was killed first.

If you talk objectivity, you will find reasons to justify the actions of Bandits so far - remember they were helpless victims of cattle rustling for so long before they went rogue.

You see, if we go from your perspective, we would find reasons to justify every evil act and every doer.

So, you see why you shouldn’t think like that?

Death to all terrorists!
even satan himself has a reason for becoming Satan, but is it right ?

And Adam blame the woman God gave to him but was it justified
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by kevwemike: 8:27pm On Sep 29
RealTrump:
If you see where these people dey make mouth, you go think say them fit fight.

The wereys wan use drones take fight F-35.

An organisation built by Nasrallah for 32 years levelled in under 10 days...axis of resistance in the mud.

For context, this is the most heavily armed terrorist organisation in the world. The number one, gone in days.

Even Hamas had more brains than Hezbollah, at least those ones were smart enough to carry hostages.

The next people wey go collect na Houthi, if dem no calm down with attacking ships, Isreali airforce will turn their lands to a car park in 3 days.

And if Iran put body, dem go collect too. Isreal don kuku breach Iranian airspace earlier this year go throw bomb close to their nuclear facility just to let them know they can bomb the facility itself. Iran couldn't report the breach because their own air défense didn't see the F-35 on the radar.

Don't start what you have no intention to finish. Person wey pass you, don pass you.
I love you
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Whytelyon(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29
Ovacoma:

What did u say about all the churches burnt and innocent people your men have killed in the name of muha mad man and his god including Deborah in sokoto? Israel still has more surprises for you! You will still cry and lament more than this because you people think you only have the right to kill, rape, burn etc as commanded in your demonic book. You were all boasting about Hezbollah abilities, how they defeated Israel in 2006, their weapons, fighting spirits and so on. Hamas even did better than these paper tiger soldiers!

They must lie to protect islam, do you not know?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by xtianchris(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29
Whytelyon:

Russia and US don calm those cats down.
😂 Alright.
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by MessiReturns: 8:33pm On Sep 29
Nonexisting1:
They no even allow am sit in the chair as chief of terrorist.
grin grin Ahbeg guy you no go Kee me with laff😂😂😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by Aemmyjah(m): 8:37pm On Sep 29
Ofunaofu:
Israel didn't even allow him to enter his new office, not to mention sitting down and sipping a cup of coffee. 

This must be the fastest elimination ever executed on a new terror leader. 

They didn't give him time for lunch break

1 Like

Re: Israel Kills Hassan Khalil Yassin, Who Replaced Hassan Nasrallah by adenigga(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29
MadPolitician:

My brother, with all due respect, there can never be peace until the of time.

You're manufacturing nuclear weapons here & there, is it for decorations in your warehouse? Manufacturers must sell, they are part and parcel of war mongers in the world.

To look @ it from another perspective, why peace refuses to prevail since the days of history's in the Bible & Qur’an, let's think deeply. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law.

Viewing this topic: Faitholu(m), Berachahrent, Hanndye, havilla(f), Nwagukosy, riverbird, youngRx(m), Johnheir2(m), enemaralph, Owodan(m), en0uwem, JONSYN7154, ExplorerReturns(m), mamaafrik(m), Mefa01, richieboltman, mykymyk101, samueltey(m), mannobi(m), azubix(m), edrys(m), kess101, walefalana(m), Enskynelson(m), tonyspencer239, stuxnet, badruf(m) and 35 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.