Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri (13134 Views)

Sule Lamido: Wike Made It Clear He Never Wanted To Become VP To Anyone / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by dkidd: 7:07pm On Sep 29
See them openly telling us where they make decisions to seal our fate as a nation... just imagine how they do it over some coke and heavy imported spirits with some Brazilian 403's of course. Anybody when say I nor go get and enjoy this power make dem run mad angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Bennycollins: 7:15pm On Sep 29
etrouble:

Submit your CV, let’s see what naked you more qualified than the people appointed
Oh they had submitted their CVs to you or through you?
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Bennycollins: 7:22pm On Sep 29
Chucks13:
I always want to associate with destiny lifters and helpers. Men makers not like my own Nwanem o-bingo that nobody in entire SE can come out and say Bitter o-bingo made him, no one.

I respect Wike alot and also respect Tinubu alot these men are destiny lifters like them or hate them I don't give a damn
f u c k
That name Obi peppers you a lot.
This post is not about him, he is not mentioned anywhere, the man is on his own doing nothing but you don't have peace because of him.
He is not the reason you are hungry, he is not the cause of the hardship.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by tnerro1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29
With all this gra gra, if Wike and Atiku still contest for the PDP ticket, Atiku go still beat am hands down. It is not by gra gra😁😂😅

1 Like

Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by tishbite42: 7:53pm On Sep 29
CoronaVirusPro:
Never fvck with a Ikwerre man

They are have studied the art of power and war over generations and have perfected the art.

Having rifts among each other is normal for them, but just don’t let them export their trade outside. You will end up losing.

Wike is a true son of the soil!

Ikwerre Meka!
Dey play
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Chucks13: 7:55pm On Sep 29
Bennycollins:
That name Obi peppers you a lot.
This post is not about him, he is not mentioned anywhere, the man is on his own doing nothing but you don't have peace because of him.
He is not the reason you are hungry, he is not the cause of the hardship.

Biko na who carry dog mouth enter Pooh? Who call u inside this matter?

I know your pain is seen you Emperor o-bingo mentioned and that was why you ran naked to the market square like somebody they dipped grounded fresh chilli onto his anus and press it in with hot rod.

E really pain you. Sorry nwa ekuke, ndooh!
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by IfnobeGod20: 7:58pm On Sep 29
By tomorrow he will still be the same person denying what he just said. It's never a new thing to say things to eulogize person but when trailer pass through them, the music will change.
Surely he might have even be the one that influenced your first ministerial post during Buhari's regime.
For the record, he just want to be in the good book of Wike against Bayelsa State gubernatorial election, so that Wike can mobilize for him. Nothing politician cannot say to stay relevant.
Meanwhile, how would a supposed PDP man be the decider of who and who to be a minister in APC's government, by the time people start using those words to claim Wike is playing antiparty game, his supporters will say how.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Ulogwe1: 8:08pm On Sep 29
No wonder, that's why you all team up to frustrate IYC elections that was held in Abonima.

The souls of the innocent will ever hurt you guys.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29
Dint these kinds of statements compromise the office?? We talk alot of rubbish In this country.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by IfnobeGod20: 8:10pm On Sep 29
Chucks13:
I always want to associate with destiny lifters and helpers. Men makers not like my own Nwanem o-bingo that nobody in entire SE can come out and say Bitter o-bingo made him, no one.

I respect Wike alot and also respect Tinubu alot these men are destiny lifters like them or hate them I don't give a damn
f u c k
Please who among Tinubu and Wike helped that Tinubu and Wike paid their school fees? You can never say you made someone that you didn't pay his school fees from primary to tertiary education and some of them even having doctoral degree. How do they make those people?
Some time it is better we cease some certificates from some people like you. Helping someone to attain political height is tantamount to making such person in your own world. Somebody you didn't pay his school fees for once. Somebody you didn't feed till he grew to be a man. Somebody that was already a millionaire in his own right. Somebody that his children has even grown to be family mem and women and someone somewhere will stand with rotten teeth to claim they are made by politicians because they helped them politically. O ma se o. Our educational system is finished.
Besides, please what brought Obi to this thread? I thought this thread is all about those Wike has helped but you still find pleasure to put Obi in the equation because Obi is living rent free in your head and if you don't mention him per comment, you won't be able to sleep well, eat well, drink well and you lose senses not talking about him.
Please continue carrying that emotional baggage, very sure Peter Obi doesn't know you exist.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by chrisxxx(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29
CoronaVirusPro:
Never fvck with a Ikwerre man

They are have studied the art of power and war over generations and have perfected the art.

Having rifts among each other is normal for them, but just don’t let them export their trade outside. You will end up losing.

Wike is a true son of the soil!

Ikwerre Meka!
The same strategy we used in Isuoma people.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by IfnobeGod20: 8:19pm On Sep 29
ddippset:
He said appointments.

Political appointments.

Is Fubara a political appointee?

Fubara was "voted" into office.
You don't know that many of them lacked understanding. They are just very quick to comment at the sight of a comment with no deep insight.
It was the same way two days ago they were rejoicing over a thread news of Adamawa PDP in support of Damagum on the premise that the former occupant was from the NE, whereas the former occupant was from NC and I asked them, it seems you people don't read this jaundice news from the fifth columnist.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Sambab(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29
Pls how sure is your products?

ULTIMATEAlone:
Lord Wike slayer of the lion of Ubiama🌟🌟🌟💪

Natural Herbal In Creamish Form For Longer And Thicker Penis And Bigger And Firmer Boobies Buttocks And Hippies

Noticeable changes in the first week of usage 💯

Increment of length and girth of the peni.s 💯

Increament and firmness of the booty boobies and Hipps 💯

No adverse effects of whatsoever 💯

Works effectively💯

Positive review from users 💯

Testimonies with pictures 💯

We do WAYBILL to all locations

Price is 10,000 plus WAYBILL

Phone/ WhatsApp : 0. 8. 0 .6 .7 .6 .4 .2 .1. 8. 5
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by ifeco4(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29
Islie:

https://punchng.com/wike-made-my-appointment-as-petroleum-minister-possible-lokpobiri/?amp

Just within a year plus this man was made the minister of petroleum for state, he starting building a gigantic market to his name in Yenagoa the state capital. This project I'm sure runs into billions of naira if not dollars.

Then the question is, where did he get such fund if not embezzlement and I presume this is not the only project he is building from stolen money.

Nigeria can never move forward with such criminals at the critical positions.
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by jidoex66(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29
ULTIMATEAlone:
Lord Wike slayer of the lion of Ubiama🌟🌟🌟💪

Natural Herbal In Creamish Form For Longer And Thicker Penis And Bigger And Firmer Boobies Buttocks And Hippies

Noticeable changes in the first week of usage 💯

Increment of length and girth of the peni.s 💯

Increament and firmness of the booty boobies and Hipps 💯

No adverse effects of whatsoever 💯

Works effectively💯

Positive review from users 💯

Testimonies with pictures 💯

We do WAYBILL to all locations

Price is 10,000 plus WAYBILL

Phone/ WhatsApp : 0. 8. 0 .6 .7 .6 .4 .2 .1. 8. 5
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

He’s a scammer, he has no product to sell. Let no one fall for his gimmicks
Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by idahme(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29
id4sho:
Could it be there's more money in FCT than ministry of Petroleum

Something ain't adding up

There is no minister of petroleum the President is the Minister

Understand also that the FCT is the only minister that has the powers to generate and retain 100% of its funds by its self without recourse to the TSA. In order words the ministry can be used as a tool to sponsor political activities without any issues with the law unlike every other who needs the express approval of the federal executive council to spend resources that they generated.

1 Like

Re: Wike Made My Appointment As Petroleum Minister Possible – Lokpobiri by Chemlite: 10:29pm On Sep 29
This man wants to be governor of Bayelsa State but Silva the former governor has stopped him consecutively, therefore, this ego massaging. He has failed already, if he can't revive the refineries as a minister, what will he tell Bayelsans? Bayelsans will remind him the price they bought fuel when he was the minister of petroleum!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Take Our Silence On Restructuring For Granted - Northern Senators / Supreme Court Orders Accelerated Hearing Of Dasuki’s Trial, Dismisses Appeals / We Are Returning Nigeria’s Cotton Industry To The ‘Good Old Days’ – PMB

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.