Stats: 3,201,103 members, 7,977,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement (1036 Views)

“Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi / Fresh Controversy As Bribery Allegations Rock Akwa Ibom National Assembly Poll T / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by NLCreator: 2:09pm On Sep 30

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by NLCreator: 2:10pm On Sep 30
More reactions

@XtremeLifeM
Guy!!! He’s been so consistent.
I don’t disagree with you at all.

@001Oxygen
And no longer Peter Obi?? Lol

@Richyprince1759
Who is Peter Obi? The man Nigerians sacrificed their blood🩸 and money and gave him victory, he watched that victory slip away, he's never serious to be a politician. A clear victory the whole world saw, he kept saying don't protest on my behalf.

@BigDaddy_kelv
I said this the other day and many came for me with so much gaslights.
Sowore is the man to suport. He's been consistent

@jerome_okolo
My brother, Swore @YeleSowore has been consistent over the years in his struggle for a society that works for everyone. The guy has the spirit of Nnamdi Kanu.

@FS_Yusuf_
Las las, it seems Sowore is the right man to stand with.

@LawrenceOkoroPG
I’ve always been a strong admirer of Sowore.
In 2019, I supported Sowore’s candidacy.
In 2023, I supported Obi’s candidacy.
In 2027, .
We all shamelessly called him names for not agreeing to our messiah discovery thoughts.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by NLCreator: 2:10pm On Sep 30
More

Princess vs Serah

Princess

Following the EndSARS unrest, and during the panel of inquiry, the Lagos state government's initial funding offer was met with resistance.

@sarahibrahim and associates then consulted Mr. Femi Falana regarding the substantial sum proposed for advisory purposes.
Despite Mr. Falana's counsel to accept the funds as a gift, I deemed it incongruous to accept financial compensation from those we were opposing, fearing it may undermine our integrity.

The first funds Sarah called me to pick up was 1.5m. The second was 1m. I have proofs. Messages to back it up. The #endsars coordinators shared millions of money severally. Going back and forth to pick a Ghana must go filled with cash at Alausa Ikeja.

On two separate occasions, I entrusted my personal assistant to collect money from Sarah, ensuring she took photographs for evidentiary purposes. Afterwards, I shared images of the funds received on EndSARS United and Competent Nigerians platforms for public dissemination as giveaways.

Adeshina Ademola Ogunlana of blessed memories was the only lawyer that stand genuinely for the endsars. He can never be bought.

Falana is a constant betrayal of our ideals. Remember he almost frustrated the tribunal.

Mr Femi Falana is not a saint.
Te ba fa gburu, Gburu ma fa igbo.

#istandwithVDM

https://x.com/HRH_bankeoniru/status/1840415241127055560?s=19

Serah Ibrahim

Madam Oniru thank you for starting this story but for you to write it this way is not just plain stupidity but severe ingeniousness.

I wanted to ignore you but for the sake of posterity and for the truth, let me clarify.
Because honestly, I don’t see the reason why you should type all of this lies online if not for clout.

Thanks to those that brought this to my notice.
It is quite unfortunate that you would put up a story YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT in a bid to insult SAN Falana and subtly insult me too when you know THE FACTS AND TRUTH.

Well I guess it’s story time for the TL🤦🏼‍♀️.
So yes, I was reached by the Lagos State Government to offer 100 million naira. A meeting they were trying to have for months but I kept refusing because I was rightfully pissed at them.
Finally I attended one of the meetings after speaking with my lawyers SAN Fusika, who then took me to also consult jointly with SAN Falana on what to do.

At one of the meetings, I attended with @akintollgate where one of Sanwo Olu’s commissioners apologized for what happened at the Toll Gate and wanted us to make amends. He spoke like a father, he was nice and very understanding and wanted us to make peace with the govt, and move on. Truthfully, his words calmed me.
After all was said and blames passed back and forth, he stated there’s a financial offer to us to cover for all we must have spent and gone through during the period. An amount of a 100 million naira.
Immediately I refused, I didn’t want to involve myself with it.
And I spoke with Akin who agreed with my thought on it.
I only requested that prosthetics be done for those who were amputated so that we can help them move around.

So I have kept this to myself since February of 2022, and not told anyone about it and even up until April when the govt continued reaching out to me, until sometime in May, I got a call from someone I thought I could trust who was a part of the group too, Dabira. We spoke about some issues and I mentioned to her that oh, I had a meeting with the govt oh and they offered money but we won’t take it, but I told them we would send demands like a memorial and other things. The next thing I knew, I started getting calls that day up until the end of that month from various victims telling me they need the money, and I am only refusing the money because I am well to do but they are in pains and suffering. Dabira reached out to them and told them about it and they started to blast my phone.

All of this, madam Oniru knew clearly.
You all know how much I hate to share personal messages, I NEVER DO, this is the second time I would be forced to share WhatsApp messages and it’s always the people starting the lies and I have to bring out the facts. And I always have to take permission from my lawyers before I share the messages and that’s why I don’t like to and I also feel like it’s childish🥲.
But oh well.

https://x.com/TheSerahIbrahim/status/1840504739718680847?s=19

Serah Ibrahim

I am happy Agbado online rascals and bald headed Mikano inconsequential noisemakers are crying today courtesy of Serah Ibrahim.

So since they are screaming about the 100 million naira, I am happy they are shouting. But I wonder why you all are shouting about it without shouting about who offered it and for what💁🏼‍♀️.

So FACTS you are ignoring: Your Lagos Governor offered 100 million naira to people that died at the Lekki toll gate.
LET THAT SINK IN YOUR EMPTY HEADS.
FOREVER.

The same govt that you helped to deny that there was a massacre offered 100 million naira to the victims.
Why you’re still an online towncrier, crying everyday.

And why I didn’t collect a dime from that 100 million naira is because the only money I would be collecting from your governor, would be my compensation.
So the tears you’re using to cry about this 100 million naira, since you have accepted your Governor admitted to his crimes at Lekki Toll Gate through paying this money, kindly help me tell him to pay up the compensation ✌🏻.

20th of October is 3 weeks away.
It’s been 4 years now.
Pay the compensation 💁🏼‍♀️.

https://x.com/TheSerahIbrahim/status/1840614430926594459?s=19

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Myrrhis: 2:19pm On Sep 30
Lies and propaganda!

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by NoIgboSoundTueh: 2:23pm On Sep 30
An Obedient look 100M endsars money.
Obi himself could not account for Millions of dollars donation during 2023 PE.
Obedient care for two things.
1. Igbo presidency
2. Opportunity for them to loots Nigeria also

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Salewa97: 2:26pm On Sep 30
Toh

Peter Obi, the man who has no single political structure in Nigeria before he started his presidential run.

His supporters are now like headless chicken

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Taich(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30
Did Obi steal any money?
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by CyrusVI(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30

Although, both are clowns with diff ideology, Like Throwback would say, why hasnt Sowore gotten the needed recognition from the so-called Lovers of Nigeria since?

The SE section of Obidients wouldnt follow suit tho, Sowore wouldnt fit into their "Igbo Presidency" hidden agenda, so, theres still a bigger fight ahead

These guy should be nominated for the " Best Entertainers of all time" award

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by nedu666: 2:38pm On Sep 30
NoIgboSoundTueh:
1. Igbo presidency

Endsars was 2019. Wetin concern obidient with endsars. In-between who donated your fake 100 million to endsars and how did the money end up with obidient in 2023

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by kayusely70(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30
Even Yele Sowore will wish and pray fruitlessly for the so called headless mob to support him in his dreams grin

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Antivirus92(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30
NoIgboSoundTueh:
1. Igbo presidency
obidient movement was formed in 2023 when Peter Obi declared his interest to contest for 2023 presidential election.
How did a "2019 obidient" took 100 million endsars money?

Is this how unreasonable you people could be over there in that brown roof region?

Ooh!, I forgot that you lots believed that tinubu graduated from a school before the inception of the school.

Little wonder people from that region perform terribly in national examinations.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by chopnaira: 3:08pm On Sep 30
A lot of the Yoruba Obidients have dumped the party too after one of the Obidient influencers called Harry on X embarked on bigotry Olympics and his fellow Obidients hailed him on.
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by chopnaira: 3:09pm On Sep 30
Antivirus92:
obidient movement was formed in 2023 when Peter Obi declared his interest to contest for 2023 presidential election.
How did a "2019 obidient" took 100 million endsars money?

Is this how unreasonable you people can be over there in that brown roof region?

Ooh!, I forgot that you lots believed that tinubu graduated from a school before the inception of the school.

Little wonder people from that region perform terribly in national examinations.
Serah Ibrahim is an hard core Obidient influencers She is the one whose shit is littered over the 100m naira end sars money.
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Antivirus92(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30
chopnaira:

Serah Ibrahim is an hard core Obidient influencers She is the one whose shit is littered over the 100m naira end sars money.

was obidient movement in existence in 2019?

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by chopnaira: 3:14pm On Sep 30
Antivirus92:
was obidient movement in existence in 2019?
What movement does serah Ibrahim belong to today?

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by KEVIND: 3:14pm On Sep 30
NLCreator:
Previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/8226833/how-endsars-coordinators-shared-millions

Reactions
The WORD obIdient was coined from OBI.
So the moment you stop supporting Obi, you're no longer an Obidient

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Antivirus92(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30
chopnaira:

do you equate today's events with what happened in the past?

There is every possibility that the said lady must have been an apc member in 2019 before joining obidients in 2023.

My question is, in 2019 when u alleged that she took the money, was there anything like obidient movement?

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by chopnaira: 3:19pm On Sep 30
Antivirus92:
do you equate today's events with what happened in the past?

There is every possibility that the said must have been an apc member in 2019 before joining obidients in 2023.

My question is, in 2019 when u alleged that she took the money, was there anything like obidient movement?
Lol. Serah, rinu e.t.c were never APC

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Antivirus92(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30
chopnaira:

so these screenshots actually convinced you?

You're not qualified to be a homo sapien

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Shawarmagirl: 3:22pm On Sep 30
Peter Obi is the man to beat. Take it or leave it.
See how grown up adults above 18yrs are having Blood pressure and nightmares about a man who no send if they exist.
Peter Obi will keep tormenting y'all. Government are not run by propaganda.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Goodvibes007: 3:22pm On Sep 30
APC are after my life. Obidient people don chop 100 million from the APC government 🤣
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Goodvibes007: 3:23pm On Sep 30
chopnaira:

FS Yusuf has been vindicated. I see him dumping that useless Obidient movement in the next few days.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Anither563: 3:24pm On Sep 30
The same people who were condemning the likes of Sowore and Kanu are now following them.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by chopnaira: 3:25pm On Sep 30
Goodvibes007:

FS Yusuf has been vindicated. I see him dumping that useless Obidient movement in the next few days.
Yes ooo
He already gave an hint..

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by KwaraRat: 3:25pm On Sep 30
These are not the real core obirodents .

These are disillusioned liberal Nigerianists.

The real obirodents are the Ndi IP0B and they support Obi 110% all because they want an Ibo man as President.

Sore can never displace Obi from his obirodent Ndi IPOB mob because the majority of obirodents are Ibo tribalists.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Antivirus92(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30
KwaraRat:
These are not the real core obirodents .

These are disillusioned liberal Nigerianists.

The real obirodents are the Ndi IP0B and they support Obi 110% all because they want an Ibo man as President.

Sore can never displace Obi from his obirodent Ndi IPOB mob because the majority of obirodents are Ibo tribalists.
ur falsehood will not sell. After typing rubbish on Nairaland, you go and soak garri.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by Shawarmagirl: 3:36pm On Sep 30
No insult. All of you above if them gather una Papa put together, them no reach Peter Obi 1/5. Both in political, travel experience, office holder, wealth, employer of labours, affluence, influence, connections, love, loved, sympathetic, and lots more. None of una Papa reach Peter Obi 1/5. QED

Where were your father's when men are making it in life? Peter Obi is not responsible for y'all misfortune and T-Pain frustration in life. Go and Die in Oshiomole's voice.

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by NorthernAgender: 3:42pm On Sep 30
I wish Sowore is an igbo man this 2027 election would have been the most easier way to defeat incumbent president.
Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:00pm On Sep 30
Myrrhis:
Lies and propaganda!

They’re working overtime to try and demarket someone they claim ‘came 3rd and is not a threat’! Taking posts of some nonentity….probably a impostor, and rushing to nairaland as ‘proof’ that their wet dreams are finally being realised! You’d have thought they have enough on their plate already, trying to defend the incompetence, wastefulness, nepotism and greed of their emilokan god! Yet they still manage to find the time to obsess about Peter Obi!

Re: Obidients Dump Peter Obi For Sowore As Corruption Allegations Rock Movement by trutharena: 4:08pm On Sep 30
They are all clowns.

What Do You Think Is The Worst Thing About Nigeria Today? / Is Mccain Palin's B**ch? / Global Recession: An Act Of God