Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action (16167 Views)

Davido Lifts Suspension Of Israel DMW, His Logistics Manager / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React / Naira Marley Mother Cries As EFCC Hands Him Over To Nigerian Prison Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by thomasjoe(m): 5:13am
ARISHEM:
It took the bold move of someone who was neither a Christian or Muslim given by the unbothered way he stormed the National assembly with his priest to boldly claim responsibility for his actions and allegations he made against prominent celebrities, the EFCC and correctional institutions by uncovering some can of worms festering on this institutions for a long time with evidence. From Jeremiah fufeyin miracle water to EFCC-Bobrisky palaver this young man has tried in his investigations.

Hate him or like him, VDM has took action some religious leaders would not do but will rather tell us to continue praying for this country and it’s corrupt leaders while they continue receiving gifts and brown envelopes from most of the so called corrupt politicians accused of many infractions on the economy who courteously tell you not to give up on the country.

The way VDM exposed and follow up on this scandals and insider dealings, rarely will a religious body encourage any of its members who unravel such. I am sure they will denounce or disown such a fellow.

VDM tried his best !
I also want to thank the prisons for showing up and explaining their part...and for their efforts ( let's be logical here ....I think Okuneye will be a sexual security risk if kept in a male
or female cell- his situation / condition actually calls for a deeper introspection and reforms .!

It's left for Idris Okuneye and EFCC to prove VDM wrong...or keep hiding...Either ways , time will tell

1 Like

Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by Diligence: 5:25am
Suspension without empirical proof is like GUILTY BEFORE PRIVEN INNOCENT! That's why I don't understand Nigerian policemen, anybody cld accuse & U see some ignorant policemen arresting people based on accusations, absolutely no evidence...
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by PlanetZero: 5:31am
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

For all those saying if the house of representative don't have meaningful things to do instead of spending time to be inviting very dark man

Let me say this Someone can kill your parents, they will arrest and jail him, but he will pay money and chill in an apartment.

He will step out of the apartment to kill the remainder of your family but you can't do nothing. He's officially in jail and couldn't have been at your place to kill anyone.

It is things like that they are trying to prevent

Walk outta this thread with anger while I light up more weed and open my pof and wechat account to keyboard for the night

I understand your point

But think of bobrisky among male officials for a soft case like spraying of money that too many Nigerians are guilty of. You want to kill the guy. I don't support his lifestyle but omooo. Na pure suicide mission. Hundred of sex starved prisoners will take turn on him for sure
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by stevups(m): 5:46am
spiSeyi:
Nigeria is unofficially a failed state there's no respect for the rule of law undecided .
FG & state gov disobeys court order.
EFCC, DSS and NPF disobeys court order
NA are rude to sitting governors
Bandits displays illegal cash proceeds and even do give away on Tiktok without fear bcs no one can arrest them.
Folks like Bob and other well connected individuals don't honor Reps invitations.
I am afraid of what is coming upon Nigeria soon, a lot of ppl see this saga as a joke but this issue has reflected the rots in our system as a nation. And I can tell you for free that Nigeria is gradually becoming Cuba, Yemen and Haiti if things like this continue. We are not worth becoming an Independent state Awolowo, Zik, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmodu Bello have all failed bcs we aren't matured enough to be called an independent nation angry

Out of many people that were changed to court, only Bob was convicted.you want him to serve another jail term because he's not from your tribe.. you better go and kill him if you are not satisfied
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by arantess: 5:49am
Natbrowny:
ONE DAY. NIGERIA WILL BURN

THIS IS NOT A CURSE.
It's getting closer than people think
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by arantess: 5:51am
spiSeyi:
Nigeria is unofficially a failed state there's no respect for the rule of law undecided .
FG & state gov disobeys court order.
EFCC, DSS and NPF disobeys court order
NA are rude to sitting governors
Bandits displays illegal cash proceeds and even do give away on Tiktok without fear bcs no one can arrest them.
Folks like Bob and other well connected individuals don't honor Reps invitations.
I am afraid of what is coming upon Nigeria soon, a lot of ppl see this saga as a joke but this issue has reflected the rots in our system as a nation. And I can tell you for free that Nigeria is gradually becoming Cuba, Yemen and Haiti if things like this continue. We are not worth becoming an Independent state Awolowo, Zik, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmodu Bello have all failed bcs we aren't matured enough to be called an independent nation angry
All these things you mentioned

Yet some will say the worse democracy is better than the best military government. grin

I really laugh at such senseless statements.

It was never this bad in the military government...
NEVER

And yes, we ought to have gotten independence in 2000.
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by victorVIC1(m): 6:05am
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

For all those saying if the house of representative don't have meaningful things to do instead of spending time to be inviting very dark man

Let me say this Someone can kill your parents, they will arrest and jail him, but he will pay money and chill in an apartment.

He will step out of the apartment to kill the remainder of your family but you can't do nothing. He's officially in jail and couldn't have been at your place to kill anyone.

Walk outta this thread with anger while I light up more weed and open my pof and wechat account to keyboard for the night

Your narrative does not apply in this situation. May I remind you that Bobrisky's offense was naira abuse. Can you state with all sense of sincerity that you have never spray naira notes in an event before?

Also, until this issue is properly investigated and conclusion reached, you can't conclude that he didn't spend his jail time in the correction service facility
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by SisterAnn(f): 6:31am
If confusion were a political party, then it would be APC! From one confused state to another. This nonsense started during jubrin's tenure. Agency against Agency. .Presidency against presidency.. Cabal against cabal.. Not paying subsidy to paying subsidy etc the list is endless.
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by SisterAnn(f): 6:33am
Natbrowny:
ONE DAY. NIGERIA WILL BURN

THIS IS NOT A CURSE.
But must we burn than do the needful? We should unbundle!
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by SisterAnn(f): 6:38am
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Who's bankrolling that guy?
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by Brendaniel: 7:04am
ycat:
Rather than thank God that president Tinubu is bringing acountability back to the masses, you are here frothing in the mouth like an epileptic. All the worst things that could ever happen to any country happened in Nigeria before president Tinubu came ro office. Who born your father well to invite prison's executives under the previous govts? Like a pig you will always go back to the mud, no matter how many times you are washed. You people will just kill yourselves for nothing with your blind and programmed responses to every thing concerning this govt, as if president Tinubu has cut himself to 1 milion pieces and physically in every location handling things. You are so hatefilled to the point that none of you could ask about the actual crime Bobrisky committed. It was another plot by the same criminals trying to make Nigeria ungovernable, and how I wish president Tinubu can stop trying to fix the jungle already and just let every region go and sort itself out.

And the same Tinubu cannot arrest Yahaya Bello for over 6 months now, I think you are referring to yourself with all the insults you wrote in your comment...
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by SisterAnn(f): 7:06am
Idaytesj29:

He actually served his term inside prison but an isolated cell block. He is saying all sorts to get money from those people not knowing his statements will leak.
But the money laundering charge on his sheet was miraculously dropped without explanation. So?
Re: It Was Just Social Media Suspension’ — Prison Official On Minister’s Action by Idaytesj29(m): 2:02pm
SisterAnn:
But the money laundering charge on his sheet was miraculously dropped without explanation. So?

He did not launder money na, he only sprayed money at party which is against the law. The charges of money laundering shouldn't be part of his charge. And the EFCC spokesperson said it that he was not charged for money laundering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy / Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos / Skepta's “Konnichiwa” Wins Mercury Prize In UK

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.