Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,171 members, 7,963,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars (30263 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Bendeco02: 5:15pm
sparko1:

Between 1999 and 2024, about 25 years, they have ruled 10 of those, I don't think there is any other tribe in Nigeria that have ruled that long.

You better just concentrate on your tribe.
Yeah

Nigeria didn't start from 1999 and won't end by 2031.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Ten06(m): 5:15pm
My problem is how police handle cases in the north.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Ritchiee: 5:16pm
Amaggedon:
The notherners know to well not to touch any igbo man because there will be x10 retaliation on their people as we have warn them. even when their brother was the president,Their madness was curtailed . Even you know this and we are just looking for avenue .we dont go looking for trouble but when it comes hmmm.
grin
Even if they kill all Igbos finish,you go still dey make mouth like coward Ojukwu.
Nobody dey surprise.
Na una way.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 5:17pm
sreamsense:
One ipob is behind this news writing. The writing style has revealed, even the picture doesn't add up. With all these magnifying news, it is only one picture that was taken. I can't believe this shit until later I hear the Yoruba community or better news channel. Ipob writing for shahara to instigate more violence
Sign of a coward
Na only for there backyard them get power meet them outside southwest them go put tail for inside there Yash like dog runaway
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:20pm
Ngozi123:

Just as some could say that your people caused the mockery you're receiving here undecided.

See how silly that argument looks?
We are not that mean to mock your people's unjust deaths. This is far from the usual bashing. You remember the Catholic church bombing in Ondo state by bandits,look for the thread and see your people celebrating the deaths of supposed fellow Yoruba christians not until the names of the casualties came out and it was Igbo people that dominated the list. Just imagine that. Pls go through the Sahara report on Facebook today and see how your brothers have lost all form of humanity in them. I have now resolved to reciprocate this too because it's heartbroken
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by sparko1(m): 5:21pm
Bendeco02:

Yeah

Nigeria didn't start from 1999 and won't end by 2031.

Very funny, one thing you don't understand is, politics is about using people, that is what your people lack, they just make enemies and forget you always need people to achieve your goals.

Even referendum requires people.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by NSK4U(m): 5:21pm
foleskay:

Wat benefit can one derive in the East sef. That landlocked region, full of fake ass products and prostitutes. God forbid. We owe u nothing!!

All your people that are now claiming black Americans and Brits among other developed states relocated from the proceeds of Igbo properties they stole during and after the war. They never worked for them or you were not taught that part of history? Less than 10years after that period, Igbos that started all over from the scratch bounced back and are favourably competing with you economically, educationally, etc and you still don't want to work? Haba, grow some balls and assure yourself of survival without Igbos. You will not die, Hausas are not afraid of separation like you lots and everyone knows why
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Jagabanarmy: 5:23pm
verdad00:
Coward yourba tribe it's time to fight. You claim to be warriors oya fight done start

Let's see if you can do half of what igbos did in Nigeria civil war
Lol
Common sense had left you.. sorry!!!
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Bendeco02: 5:24pm
Aldol:

We are not that mean to mock your people's unjust deaths. This is far from the usual bashing. You remember the Catholic church bombing in Ondo state by bandits,look for the thread and see your people celebrating the deaths of supposed fellow Yoruba christians not until the names of the casualties came out and it was Igbo people that dominated the list. Just imagine that. Pls go through the Sahara report on Facebook today and see how your brothers have lost all form of humanity in them. I have now resolved to reciprocate this too because it's heartbroken
Shut up

Don't twist it

Your people were the ones celebrating, saying it's majorly Igbos

You guys don't have sense o

Will Igbos celebrate if yorubas were attacked or killed in Igbo land by external bandits?

It shows that your land is not safe. And the bandits may return and attack another location. Maybe residential houses

You will still come back and tell me that it was majorly Igbo. Just kukuma say Igbos outnumber you guys in your states
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Ritchiee: 5:25pm
Orch1981:

Lol
Na only for there backyard them get power meet them outside southwest them go put tail for inside there Yash like dog runaway
But just a little below 200 of Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of Biafrans at Ore even your cowardly Igbo leaders fled to Ivory Coast when they heard the Adekunle Black Scorpion footsteps.
One Yoruba warrior is equal to 1,500 Igbo men at war.There is a reason why you tie women wrappers,generationally permanent cowardsgrin
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:25pm
Bendeco02:

Shut up

Don't twist this

Your people were the one celebrating, saying it's majorly Igbo

You guys don't have sense o

Will Igbos celebrate if yorubas were attacked or killed in Igbo land by external bandits
Go and look for the thread
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Tranquillity360: 5:26pm
KoshCAD:
Because my father is Anoufia
Oooh now I get you.

Your father is one
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Bendeco02: 5:28pm
Aldol:

Go and look for the thread
I don't have to look for it because i saw it then.

I watched the video
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 5:28pm
omooba05:

Yorubas are not troublemaker, respect is our main culture.. maybe you are talking about your people.. Where in history have you heard yoruba disrespecting their host. Pls tell me.. like i said earlier dont let enviness kill you.. pharmaceutical drugs is on the high side
Say respecting your own elders is your own culture because you don't respect other tribe elders I live amoung you lots
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:29pm
Bendeco02:

I don't have to look for it because i saw it then.

I watched the video
I said go through the comments not the vid
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Tranquillity360: 5:30pm
Richcreed:

Fajuyi that refused to let soldiers took away his guest, Aguiyi Ironsi to be killed. He stayed with Aguiyi Ironsi till the end.
Northern soldiers came to his house killed him together with Ironsi.

Stop all this yoruba history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Ritchiee: 5:31pm
Orch1981:

Say respecting your own elders is your own culture because you don't respect other tribe elders I live amoung you lots
You have fled from Igboland?
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Omodua(m): 5:31pm
NLCreator:

https://x.com/SaharaReporters/status/1841092516604440677?s=19
This is a recipe for anarchy.

Why attacking Yorubas and other ethnic groups for a crime committed by their own.

They should not vent their anger on Emilokan misrule on others. Buhari led us for eight years and no progress in sight. It was suffering for the eight years and nobody ever attacked Hausa community.

I blame the government for not paying attention in restructuring the country. They're are so obsessed with lure of leadership.

Only restructuring could stem high rising tempers rearing its ugly head in the polity. The rate of poverty is on the high side. People dying gradually.

Nigeria is on razors edge!😭
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by NSK4U(m): 5:33pm
Aldol:

They don't hate you, they simply don't want to be with you in the same country because you are limiting their growth and development with your parochial and sentimental view to life. Which sane country @64 would fight and ask same citizens to go back to their region to cast their votes in a presidential election? Which country desirous of advancement would threaten, maim and kill people because of who they choose to support in a presidential and governorship elections? You were killing your brothers and sisters too during an election because they resembled Igbos yet you are hate-filled at the mention of Biafra? What do you really want
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by omooba05: 5:33pm
Orch1981:

I dont know among the lots you are talking about,every tribe have bad eggs among them.. Where i reside we respect every tribe irrespective of their colour,race,tribe, language, religion and its a permanent thing
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:35pm
NSK4U:

They don't hate you, they simply don't want to be with you in the same country because you are limiting their growth and development with your parochial and sentimental view to life. Which sane country @64 would fight and ask same citizens to go back to their region to cast their votes in a presidential election? Which country desirous of advancement would threaten, maim and kill people because of who they choose to support in a presidential and governorship elections? You were killing your brothers and sisters too during an election because they resembled Igbos yet you are hate-filled at the mention of Biafra? What do you really want
Have you ever asked yourself why ibos are the only ones having problems with everyone even outside the country? Why them
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by sreamsense: 5:35pm
Hezmatosky:

You see what we're saying. Now you have picked offence upon this issue and ready to fight me. Why are you people like that? Yoruba! Fuaaaaaah!
No matter how you hide with different monikers or profiles, Igbo bloodline is easy to detect from afar because many of them are always bittered and look for downfall of others .What has been the similarity between Yoruba you are dragging to Igbo crime "hall of dishonour" in this case? Some Igbos usually commit crime related to illegal drug or causing trouble to their host community.

In this scenerio you are looking for companion in crime affair with igbos, what did they say Yoruba do exactly that warrant burning their properties? Everything in the news is Hausa entered Yoruba room to steal, Hausa people beat the boy, Hausa woman gave the boy water, then the boy died and Hausa burning Yoruba properties?

What offence did Yoruba commit here? Shouldn't he raise alarm for thieve when thief enters to steal his properties? No offence in what Yoruba did here. If it were igbos, he will be the chief crime actor of the whole scenerio. So, Yoruba can not be rope into your "hall of dishonour", keep maintaining it.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Bendeco02: 5:36pm
Aldol:

I said go through the comments not the vid
You have to know one fact

Igbos are not tribalist

All attacks Igbos normally do are revenge. Igbos don't attack first.

You have to advise your people because they just have Igbos in mind for reason only known to them
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Omodua(m): 5:36pm
SultanYoung:
Jungle justice refers to the practice of taking the law into one’s own hands, often in a violent or extrajudicial manner, typically in response to perceived wrongdoing. While it may arise from a desire for immediate justice, it carries significant dangers and consequences:

1. Mob Mentality
- Loss of Individual Judgment: In a crowd, individuals may act irrationally, driven by emotions rather than reason.
- Escalation of Violence: What starts as a collective outcry can quickly escalate into brutal violence, leading to severe injuries or fatalities.

2. Injustice and Mistakes
- Wrong Accusations: The accused may be innocent, as mob justice often relies on rumors or hearsay rather than thorough investigation.
- Lack of Due Process: There is no legal framework to ensure fair treatment, leading to arbitrary punishment.

3. Undermining Rule of Law
- Erosion of Legal Institutions: Relying on jungle justice can weaken faith in formal justice systems and law enforcement.
- Vigilantism: This can encourage more individuals to take the law into their own hands, creating a cycle of violence.

4. Social Consequences
- Fear and Intimidation: Communities may become fearful, not only of crime but also of collective punishment.
- Divisions Within Communities: Jungle justice can exacerbate existing tensions, leading to further conflict within communities.

5. Long-term Implications
- Cycle of Violence: The initial act of jungle justice may provoke retaliation, leading to ongoing cycles of violence.
- Impact on Victims’ Families: Families of both the accused and the mob may suffer psychological and social repercussions, perpetuating a cycle of trauma.

Conclusion

While the desire for swift justice is understandable, resorting to jungle justice poses significant risks that can undermine societal stability and personal safety. Promoting the rule of law and strengthening legitimate legal systems are essential to preventing the dangers associated with this practice.
You are very correct. Spot on.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:38pm
foleskay:

Where did u read in the report that a Yoruba man was killed. Iku pa ee

Ok you are waiting to hear they killed someone before you can get angry😂😂😂 yari ba's are truly cowards
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Omodua(m): 5:39pm
verdad00:
Coward yourba tribe it's time to fight. You claim to be warriors oya fight done start

Let's see if you can do half of what igbos did in Nigeria civil war
Lol
Why? No!!! Such statement is uncalled for. Needless paying back because of few miscreant commentators who always attack Igbos.

Let's avoid this circle to teach those guys civility. Needless going same trajectory.

What's Bad is Bad. The Kaduna attack is condemnable.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by NSK4U(m): 5:39pm
Aldol:

Have you ever asked yourself why ibos are the only ones having problems with everyone even outside the country? Why them

You should not bother asking yourself all those questions. All you should do is to support them and be happy in their quest for Biafra. At least, you can stop them from coming to your region when they apply for visa. Allow everyone to refuse them visa when they get Biafra
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Tranquillity360: 5:40pm
lexy2014:

I saw the question you responded to hence my question...what has this got to do with the topic?
What has it not got to do with the topic?
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by indigenous234(f): 5:45pm
mcbreeze:
This is half information. What's the cause of burning? Is it connected to hardship

Read mba... If na skull dey there na, you go mine am asap.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by indigenous234(f): 5:46pm
danvon:
Reported by Saharareporters whose owner is Sowore, who is also leading the protest hmmm.

Let us shun all kinds of ethnic violence.

You must be Yoruba.... Coward by blood.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 5:47pm
Jman06:
Stop beating chest! I hate it when fellow Igbo youths just brag online whilst in reality we do nothing when these people attack. The last attack they carried out in Uzouwani in Enugu state, what did y'all do Many igbo farmers have been killed in that community and others while our youths only brag online. Even the so called unknown gunmen that is purportedly fighting for the Igbos don't do jack about all the attacks by herdsmen! Theirs is to terrorize and extort money from fellow Igbos!
Another stupid Yorubanza coward masquerading as Igbo we know you idiots
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:48pm
NSK4U:

You should not bother asking yourself all those questions. All you should do is to support them and be happy in their quest for Biafra. At least, you can stop them from coming to your region when they apply for visa. Allow everyone to refuse them visa when they get Biafra
Let their representatives speak on their behalf if not all this cry for Biafra is a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido: No PDP Agent In Ward 007, 012 In Olode, Ife South LGA - Davido Tweets / Dickson Appoints 35 Permanent Secretaries, APC Kicks / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos)

Viewing this topic: machine606, SafariHunter(m), sirblend, NSK4U(m), Iyanuj1, Mentcee(m), omojesu123, Turboking(m), kaysy(m), Malikey, macdaddy, LordKushmann(m), Josipov, danalad(m), Lakenzie, omode2(m), abx1718, ololaderhoda(m), chaliceGodson(m), Godian45(m), Kohlena(f), bumluchi, mannatech, BushDoctor123, Mccullum, cowtail, Benohio(m), Uptheante(m), PCHC(m), raypapy(m), lazkizz(m), success2me(f), Rajiolaade, hakeemhakeem(m), AmbFmk, nobosaba(m), victorikpe(m), zeuss, Shugalicious, piriton, Officialmrt, mbahdi(m), Waylex21(m), EggSauce(m) and 97 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.