Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,170 members, 7,963,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars (30202 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by VULCAN(m): 5:50pm
Thank God for chat GPT

SultanYoung:
Jungle justice refers to the practice of taking the law into one’s own hands, often in a violent or extrajudicial manner, typically in response to perceived wrongdoing. While it may arise from a desire for immediate justice, it carries significant dangers and consequences:

1. Mob Mentality
- Loss of Individual Judgment: In a crowd, individuals may act irrationally, driven by emotions rather than reason.
- Escalation of Violence: What starts as a collective outcry can quickly escalate into brutal violence, leading to severe injuries or fatalities.

2. Injustice and Mistakes
- Wrong Accusations: The accused may be innocent, as mob justice often relies on rumors or hearsay rather than thorough investigation.
- Lack of Due Process: There is no legal framework to ensure fair treatment, leading to arbitrary punishment.

3. Undermining Rule of Law
- Erosion of Legal Institutions: Relying on jungle justice can weaken faith in formal justice systems and law enforcement.
- Vigilantism: This can encourage more individuals to take the law into their own hands, creating a cycle of violence.

4. Social Consequences
- Fear and Intimidation: Communities may become fearful, not only of crime but also of collective punishment.
- Divisions Within Communities: Jungle justice can exacerbate existing tensions, leading to further conflict within communities.

5. Long-term Implications
- Cycle of Violence: The initial act of jungle justice may provoke retaliation, leading to ongoing cycles of violence.
- Impact on Victims’ Families: Families of both the accused and the mob may suffer psychological and social repercussions, perpetuating a cycle of trauma.

Conclusion

While the desire for swift justice is understandable, resorting to jungle justice poses significant risks that can undermine societal stability and personal safety. Promoting the rule of law and strengthening legitimate legal systems are essential to preventing the dangers associated with this practice.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 5:51pm
Bendeco02:

You have to know one fact

Igbos are not tribalist

All attacks Igbos normally do are revenge. Igbos don't attack first.

You have to advise your people because they just have Igbos in mind for reason only known to them
U said the opposite....if your people continue to display this hatred on social media,it will bring more hate towards them
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 5:55pm
Ritchiee:

But just a little below 200 of Yoruba soldiers defeated battalions of Biafrans at Ore even your cowardly Igbo leaders fled to Ivory Coast when they heard the Adekunle Black Scorpion footsteps.
One Yoruba warrior is equal to 1,500 Igbo men at war.There is a reason why you tie women wrappers,generationally permanent cowardsgrin
Outside forces fought Biafra and it still lasted for three years people with no weapon are you not ashame of that
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by SisterAnn(f): 5:58pm
danvon:
Reported by Saharareporters whose owner is Sowore, who is also leading the protest hmmm.

Let us shun all kinds of ethnic violence.
Is Sowore leading an ethnic protest?
Your attempt at cheap blackmail fell flat on the belly.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Amaggedon: 6:01pm
Ritchiee:
grin
Even if they kill all Igbos finish,you go still dey make mouth like coward Ojukwu.
Nobody dey surprise.
Na una way.
Dont come here to tell me about innocent fulani family or hausa family. By the way ojukwu fought galantly. And thought he made some mistakes but did well for the little advantages he had. Dont know where you are from but i can assure you for sure that anything that happens to igbos living in the north will be retaliated X10
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by freakyavia: 6:03pm
the yorubas are fond of creating communities everywhere even here in imo state but yet you are the same people that open mouth to share mouth odor with IGBOS MUST GO
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Amaggedon: 6:03pm
Jman06:
Stop beating chest! I hate it when fellow Igbo youths just brag online whilst in reality we do nothing when these people attack. The last attack they carried out in Uzouwani in Enugu state, what did y'all do Many igbo farmers have been killed in that community and others while our youths only brag online. Even the so called unknown gunmen that is purportedly fighting for the Igbos don't do jack about all the attacks by herdsmen! Theirs is to terrorize and extort money from fellow Igbos!
Na you know where you from.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by abibun: 6:03pm
Can't you read to understand
mcbreeze:
This is half information. What's the cause of burning? Is it connected to hardship
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 6:08pm
[quote author=Ritchiee post=132243098]
You have fled from Igboland?[/quote
But you know am saying the real truth
Una no get single respect for elders
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Jman06(m): 6:08pm
Amaggedon:
Na you know where you from.
I'm Igbo but I don't derive joy from the self deception that all is well in my tribe when in reality, things are going bad.

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Amumaigwe: 6:10pm
mcbreeze:
This is half information. What's the cause of burning? Is it connected to hardship

There is no difference between one who cannot read and one who does not read.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Amumaigwe: 6:13pm
KosiGee:

You are silly, childish, full of mischief and petty.

This crisis will affect non Yorubas as well. Those rogues destroying and vandalising properties and vehicles won’t discriminate in their attacks and evil.
I can tell you the group of people that will be heavily affected by this and it won’t be the Yorubas.

Keep trolling and acting stupid online. Anuofia.

This one pain you wella. I didn't know that trolls are irritates when they are trolled.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 6:17pm
Ritchiee:

You have fled from Igboland?
But you know am saying the real truth
Una no get single respect for elders

And since 2005 I left that God forsaken country so don't worry about me sorry for yourself living in a shithole where there is not light from year to year
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Kaiser20: 6:18pm
Tflex01:

What is there to talk about? Hausa boy entered Yoruba woman house to steal and he was killed.

What else is important to talk about? To start chestbeating like the "orangutan" group of Nigeria??
I had a contradictory Report.
The Yoruba Community is been targeted because Alhaji Bola Tinubu Launched a HUNGER Attack against Nigerians to
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Orch1981: 6:19pm
Jman06:
I'm Igbo but I don't derive joy from the self deception that all is well in my tribe when in reality, things are going bad.
Liar you are not Igbo make we see your ewedu face
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by achimendy(m): 6:21pm
mcbreeze:

Read again so you'll understand better
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by EngineerOloye: 6:22pm
verdad00:
Coward yourba tribe it's time to fight. You claim to be warriors oya fight done start

Let's see if you can do half of what igbos did in Nigeria civil war
Lol

Foolish talk!!!
From your phone, be pressing rubbish and spreading hate with every opportunity 😠. Ask for justice yes, don't start painting everything with tribalism and vindictiveness.
I don't understand... Did yourbas start the civil war? Did they want the war? Can't we learn and move on? Do you want your own kids to fight another war? You think war is glorious? Ask your parents if you are still privileged to have those whose life were altered by the war.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by nedekid: 6:23pm
Debater:

What does all this have to do with news that actually happened?
You think it is everyone on this forum that is normal?
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Tolu2024(f): 6:25pm
NLCreator:

https://x.com/SaharaReporters/status/1841092516604440677?s=19
Yoruba people will wish this was Igbo people because they can’t do anything to Hausa people…. Lol
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Kinzo0000: 6:26pm
KosiGee:

You are an idiot….as in I bu ezigbo onye nzuzu. Nzuzu kulu gi akwu na isi….that’s if you a true Igbo man and able to understand Igbo language.

The anumanu that I quoted was trolling the Yorubas since the news of the attack and making fun of them…what he doesn’t know is that it’s we Igbos that’ll be mostly affected.

Go back to the post that I quoted. Don’t join the herd.

The urchins that unleash mayhem in the north do not know Yorubas from Igbos. The first batch of those miscreants might target the compound where their colleague was beaten up but the next wave of attack would be the shops and people returning from their businesses.

Don’t be a fool by joining the idiots here to troll and mock the Yorubas. It’ll reach all man since most of our people don’t reiterate especially when something like this happen.

Useless fool and coward

I never bothered myself to read the insults you to ur parent

U mentally retarted idiot

Ode
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by grandstar(m): 6:27pm
mcbreeze:

Didn't you read the article?
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by nku5: 6:28pm
Kano don ronu
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by goslowgoslow(m): 6:33pm
Tranquillity360:
When will Yorubas learn to respect their host.

The other day they fought with Akwaibom people
You cannot read to comprehend! Olodo!
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by uchwar1: 6:37pm
Tranquillity360:
It have to do with the same thing that made Yorubas change the narrative when northern soldiers killed their brother Fajuyi.

Instead of challenging the Northerners for killing their brother, they Claimed Fajuyi asked Northern soldiers to kill him.

In simple word"FEAR"
they have always been COWARDS
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by riverbird: 6:37pm
Yorubanu people please learn to respect their host in this country?
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Shimbo96(m): 6:41pm
Bendeco02:
I predicted this to happen on this site.

Many yoruba youths on twitter and nairaland don't have sense.

They tribalize everything and keep living in denial

If a Northerner warn or attack them online, they will be deceiving themselves that the person is not from north but from a particular tribe in south.

Tinubu is the last president from yoruba tribe. Before yoruba will rule again, that tribe they mock will rule ×4

Tinubu has succeded in opening other tribes eyes to see how tribalistic yorubas can be. The man has spoiled other SW politicians and youth political chances. But his mumu tribe's men don't know because they're shortsighted

Expect major crisis when he rig 2027 election. All regions will show them shege

Hmm senseless... Smh
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by millionboi2: 6:44pm
KosiGee:

You are silly, childish, full of mischief and petty.

This crisis will affect non Yorubas as well. Those rogues destroying and vandalising properties and vehicles won’t discriminate in their attacks and evil.
I can tell you the group of people that will be heavily affected by this and it won’t be the Yorubas.

Keep trolling and acting stupid online. Anuofia.
coward, you will not face the northerners after your life now
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by millionboi2: 6:51pm
boxypane:

The most useless statement online today.
E pain you lol
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by uchwar1: 6:52pm
Aldol:
Looking at the comments of the ibo people,u swear they are the worst tribe to associate it , very petty and disgusting people so irritating
very disgusting fellow. When Igbos are already used to the hatred u dish out to them. Any anti Tinubu is termed Igbos. So u cant tolerate what u dish out. Get out pls. If u write rubbish on my mention, ogun will kee u
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by DaddyCash: 7:00pm
No tribal sentiment please.
What is wrong is wrong!

Jungle justice is wrong.

Destruction of lives and properties is wrong.

Let's condemn these barbaric acts instead of spreading tribal hate.
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by WINON1: 7:03pm
Igbos hate injustice and wickedness, they would have been the first to condemn the attack but the level of wickedness meted against the igbos during and after the election made the them to be on the fence
Re: Youths Attack Yoruba Community In Kaduna, Burn Their Houses, Cars by Aldol: 7:08pm
uchwar1:
very disgusting fellow. When Igbos are already used to the hatred u dish out to them. Any anti Tinubu is termed Igbos. So u cant tolerate what u dish out. Get out pls. If u write rubbish on my mention, ogun will kee u

We will give you back your hate in hundred folds. We are not northerners you abused here on daily basis when Buhari was in power. You are messing with the wrong people if you don't know. E no go hard you now u go begin cry victimization on social media,radarada

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles

Viewing this topic: Adaisback(f), NoneisPerfect(m), MOJ584(m), Hectarus(m), Ekykool(m), manwomanok, Oru1233, vizboy(m), GreatManBee, machine606, SafariHunter(m), zeuss, sirblend, NSK4U(m), Iyanuj1, Mentcee(m), omojesu123, Turboking(m), kaysy(m), Malikey, mozes01(m), Kayceo2010, Elyxir, macdaddy, LordKushmann(m), bumluchi, hakeemhakeem(m), Josipov, kazmanluv(m), danalad(m), Psoul(m), viyon02, Lakenzie, Badadvisor, omode2(m), raypapy(m), abx1718 and 93 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.