Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,339 members, 7,967,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:26 AM

Are You Good In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Good In Bed? (775 Views)

Besides Sex, What Else Are You Good For? / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Good In Bed? by seunoladele: 5:02pm On Oct 01
ARE YOU GOOD IN BED?

A wife may be poor at any other skill but not sexual skill. Being good in bed is a must for any marriage that will last. It is not dignity for a wife to say, "I am not good in bed" like she just won a trophy -that is a shame not virtue!

Other activities in marriage may be delegated but not sexual activity with your husband. Someone may help you cook for him but no one should help you have sex with him, that is exclusively your job and you must do it with excellence!

Sex with your husband must rate an A!

Holy ghost filled, virtuous women don't lie like a log of wood and let their husband "do" it. They are active! They have vibes! They enjoy it! They moan! They tweak! They kiss! They Romance! They are their husband's "LovePeddler!"

Born again men who are not good in bed will receive judgement for making daughters of Sarah burn in marriage! The Bible says "it is better to marry than to burn." Now that she is married, she is still burning! You don't take her to heaven when she travels with you through Jerusalem! You don't make her gasp for breath! You don't raise her tempo! You don't make her body shiver! You don't make her long for your touch, your caress, your mouth, your body, your all of you! Why is she getting tired? Why is she losing interest? Aren't you doing your job as a husband? What is your problem? Why will you allow her burn to death?!

Bottom line, be the best, sweetest spouse you can ever be for your spouse in bed! Let your sex in marriage rate an A! That is God's perfect plan for you!

Read my book SEX...SWEET SEX! It will help fire up your hormones!

Your wedding plans are not complete if you do not read this book before going for honey moon. You need to enjoy sex as much as possible. Sweet, delicious, orgasm filled sex is your birthright! Don't ever joke with it!

Once you taste the sweetness of sex once, you will thank your good Lord you married your partner! You have a regular jackpot under your roof to be cherished for life!

Sex is super sweet! Believe me...

With this book, maximum sexual pleasure is fully guaranteed!

Get it and thank me later!

From choosing a life partner to having a sweet, blissful, marriage, becoming super super successful at what you are created to be, enjoying your life as God intended, making good money, enjoying regular, passionate love making in marriage and many more, my books cover different areas of your life helping you be your best version, attract the best person for your destiny, enjoy marriage to the maximum, walk in financial freedom and lots more. With just N5O,OOO, all these powerful books are yours. Considering the economy right now, I slashed it down to an unbelievable N1O,OOO for all the 16 books! This is unbelievable, yes, I know! Your success in all ramifications in life is more important to me. When you choose right, marry right, enjoy your life to the maximum as God intended it, I am happy and my purpose on earth is achieved.

The special offer for those books comes to an end today!

If you see them tomorrow, you see them too late!

If you haven't gotten yours, do so now.

Send me mail for more info!

May you act fast.

Be blessed!

© Seun Oladele
talktoseunoladele@gmail.com
Facebook: Seun Oladele

1 Like

Re: Are You Good In Bed? by EreluRoz: 5:21pm On Oct 01
Luminouz Dy are calling you here, come and learn and stop complaining about not being able to satisfy a woman.
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by Jman06(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01
EreluRoz:
Luminouz Dy are calling you here, come and learn and stop complaining about not being able to satisfy a woman.
It is actually ladies who don't know how to satisfy their men that the topic is focused on.
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01
Jman06:
It is actually ladies who don't know how to satisfy their men that the topic is focused on.
That mumu girl has been calling my name frequently of late. Must be her time of the month or something!!!

If there was anything I was really good at, it's satisfying a woman sexually. That's why they kinda go mad when I leave them or don't date them again.

1 Like

Re: Are You Good In Bed? by Lalami3232(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01
grin
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by Coolsat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01
luminouz:

That mumu girl has been calling my name frequently of late. Must be her time of the month or something!!!

If there was anything I was really good at, it's satisfying a woman sexually. That's why they kinda go mad when I leave them or don't date them again.
She low-key wants your D. I dy observe she likes mentioning you cheesy
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by dkidd: 9:17pm On Oct 01
Op who be that girl when U post there? That's the only interesting thing I see
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01
Coolsat:
She low-key wants your D. I dy observe she likes mentioning you cheesy
Well, she can fûck off!!!😕
Re: Are You Good In Bed? by Coolsat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01
luminouz:

Well, she can fûck off!!!😕
You sure bro 😊 I think she likes you codedly

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips Or Tricks? / Which Kind Love Be This / One Of My Targets This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.