Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,361 members, 7,967,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:25 PM

Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! (57 Views)

Elixcite (Libido-Boosting Drops) - My Review After Using It With My Wife 9-times / My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / 2019 Updated DP-100 Valid Exam Practice Exam Questions - My Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! by Murphyquinn: 8:46am On Oct 02
I recently tried EssayService.com, and unfortunately, it was a huge disappointment. The quality of the essay I received was far below expectations. It was poorly written, full of grammar mistakes, and seemed like it hadn’t been thoroughly reviewed. Additionally, the results were alarming when I ran the essay through a plagiarism checker. The similarity index was much higher than acceptable for any original work, which left me questioning the integrity of the service.

Customer support was another major issue. Despite reaching out multiple times, I received vague and unhelpful responses, and sometimes no response. It was clear that addressing my concerns was not a priority for them. On top of everything, the essay arrived late, even though they had promised it would be delivered on time. This added unnecessary stress to my already tight deadline.

Overall, my experience with EssayService.com was frustrating, and I wouldn’t recommend their service if you value quality, originality, or timely delivery. This EssayService.com review is based on my personal experience, and I’d be curious to know if others have faced similar issues with them.
Re: Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! by Darlingjay1(f): 8:49am On Oct 02
Check out to my signature
Re: Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! by bestlary(m): 9:45am On Oct 02
That's fire!
Re: Avoid EssayService.com: My Review! by ertgsq: 10:36am On Oct 02
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with EssayService.com. It must be really frustrating to receive work that doesn't meet your expectations, especially when it comes to important assignments. I haven't used their services myself, but I appreciate you sharing this. Has anyone else here had a similar experience or can recommend a reliable alternative?

(1) (Reply)

2024/2025 Edusoko University, Bida Admission Form Out / A Comprehensive Overview Of Industrial Networking / Is Gmtsoftware The Best Computer Training School In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.