Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,926 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

School Trouble - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / School Trouble (1095 Views)

(PHOTO) Doctors Handwriting Can Truly Get One Into Trouble! / 9ja In Trouble...u Must Laff / The Trouble Of Visiting The Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Trouble by rokey23: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2011
one time in a school, there was no food. so one day the principal was in his office eating rice and chicken, and the students were looking at him through the window. after eating the chicken he threw the bone for his dog ,all the students rushed the bone. immediately the dog sprang up and shouted "run down to your classes".
Re: School Trouble by mikuz(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2011
@op
go and boil your head.
Re: School Trouble by bingbagbo(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2011
very funny ooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: School Trouble by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
rokey23:

one time in a school, there was no food. so one day the principal was in his office eating rice and chicken, and the students were looking at him through the window. after eating the chicken he threw the bone for his dog ,all the students rushed the bone. immediately the dog sprang up and shouted "run down to your classes".

YOUR CASE IS SERIOUS, U NEED HEAD WASH BY A PROPHET (WITH A DREAD)
Re: School Trouble by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
monkey23!!!!!! no let me vex for you ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: School Trouble by mikuz(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
^^
na this joke dey make you vex like this?
Re: School Trouble by bunmioguns(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
dis joke is nt diif frm d one I used to be told during my pry School days
Re: School Trouble by frackus: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2011
It is really funny. I really enjoyed a lot. keep updating more and more.
Re: School Trouble by sylve11: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
rokey23:

bin gbagbo:

very funny ooooooooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

frackus:

It is really funny. I really enjoyed a lot. keep updating more and more.

Same person cool
Re: School Trouble by kingron: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
mumuuuuuuu
Re: School Trouble by bunmioguns(m): 3:05am On Dec 14, 2011
sylve11:

Same person cool

Na wetin idleness they cause be that

(1) (Reply)

Naija No Dey Carry Last / Would This Affect The Price Of Her Commodities? #justthinking / Sad Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.