Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,263 members, 7,967,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe (40723 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by nairamaniac: 10:01pm On Oct 05
Kobojunkie:
That is yet another unscriptural declaration wey many decades from now the man, abi na him son by then, go come give una fake apology for! These people are scammers through and through! grin
That ending part was very unnecessary and sounded dubious.

It had no correlation with his message of being sorry.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Oct 05
nairamaniac:
■ That ending part was very unnecessary and sounded dubious. It had no correlation with his message of being sorry.
Even what he said of how one can be right and wrong at the same part is a lie. The discovery that Light is made up of wave-like particles has been known for over 200 years before Adeboye was born. His presentation of the idea as some sort of new discovery is a lie. Light travels in a straight line unless it encounters an obstacle that causes it to bend or reflect, like hitting a surface or entering a different medium with a different density; in everyday situations, light is generally considered to travel in a straight line. undecided

That entire apology was anything but! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by BrighterSyde: 10:09pm On Oct 05
Willie2015:

He has come out to admit his error...
So what's your grudge against him...?
Sincerely, I don't care about any denomination.....
Whatsoever name it is called .....
I don't even have to be a xtian to know ...
It takes grace to oversee a church with presence in 197 countries...
With over 9 million members worldwide...
My role is to tap into that grace with honor...
And where they make mistakes .. learn and use it to improve my life...
And not sit down in d corner of ur room with zero influence ...
and be castigating people up and down......
Go and read about the Law of Honor ... Youngman

I have no grudge against him since he has admitted his error. You are the one who compared him with me hence my response about how his mistake misled millions. My grudge is more against people like you who swallow everything you are told without using your brain.
I don’t have as mich influence as he does. In the same vain I can’t fool as many people as he fooled including yourself.

Let me show you how daft you are. Answer this simple question: you have seen all sorts of miracles wrought in church right? I mean you’ve seen barren women give birth, you’ve seen cancer healed, uncommon blessings, tumors disappearing etc. have you ever seen a limb that was cut off either by accident or disease replaced? Yes. I mean a hand or leg growing back and resorted to its original state after a loss? If no, why? Answer this simple question so I’ll show you how empty your brain is
Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by Sapasenator: 10:31pm On Oct 05
Adeboye na grand master of scam na. You have to be extremely daft to give your money to these conmen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by MamaletASO: 12:03am
Kobojunkie:
Which lord abeg? Be more specific. Do you mean Adeboye, your lord and god, abi which one?

Check it... Capital 'L'...

Capital L is not for man, mere mortal..

It's for the Almighty God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Apologises For Saying You Won't Make Heaven For Not Paying Tithe by Kobojunkie: 12:08am
MamaletASO:
✓ Check it... Capital 'L'...

Capital L is not for man, mere mortal..
It's for the Almighty God
See this one abeg!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who cares whether you refer to your deity using small or capital letters since what matters here is identity and Adeboye seems to be your particular deity since you take your matching orders and beliefs from him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Tried To Seduce Him For Sexual Pleasures, But He Did This Instead / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.