Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,338 members, 7,967,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand (1526 Views)

To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Sirchiboy: 7:55pm On Oct 04
It is hard to become rich in a legitimate way in Nigeria.
Most of my course mates are married , built house and driving the latest car through illicit way.
I am here driving uber without tangible gain.
To make 5k a day Is even thanksgiving.
This life is for the strong and not for the weak

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by shortgun(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04
This is not true, you are simply not innovative enough to spot opportunities that will make you tons of money.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by sekundosekundo: 8:04pm On Oct 04
Money must be made regardless.

When I was serving my master, I use to ponder how I will navigate life. Coming from a super poor background but I told myself that I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE POOR.

I did a lot of things both good and ugly.

EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE
EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by sekundosekundo: 8:06pm On Oct 04
shortgun:
This is not true, you are simply not innovative enough to spot opportunities that will make you tons of money.

He is right, if you're 100% upright, your chances of making it big becomes slim. It's either you lie or you cheat.

15 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by RealityKings: 8:10pm On Oct 04
It's all a game
Stay active and Keep acting
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Sharingiscaring: 8:17pm On Oct 04
A land of problems is a land of opportunities. The problems are the opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Borrow222: 8:18pm On Oct 04
Sirchiboy:
It is hard to become rich in a legitimate way in Nigeria.
Most of my course mates are married , built house and driving the latest car through illicit way.
I am here driving uber without tangible gain.
To make 5k a day Is even thanksgiving.
This life is for the strong and not for the weak

In "Nigeria" you are 💯 right.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by AlphaNugget(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04
shortgun:

Quit speaking grammars and show workings!

Bring your ideas and tell us how he is not getting it right. You can't be in your parlour and be talking down on someone's hustle.....that is all shade of wrong 😔

11 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Natbrowny: 8:25pm On Oct 04
😂 😂

Its not exclusive to Nigeria. More like Global. But since we be Nigerians. I agree 💯
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Tokskob2008: 8:28pm On Oct 04
shortgun:

You think if it's actually by being innovative and ability to spot opportunities, professors, highly intellectual educators, artisans and a whole lot of serious individuals in this country wouldn't be swimming in billions of Naira

A young boy of 22/25 years of age into scams and other illegal levels will pay the VC of a university salary for a whole year without any noise and you are here talking about innovation grin

Honest jobs in this country will only put food on your table and if care is not taken the food might not even be balanced diet grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Habbeyy: 8:35pm On Oct 04
shortgun:

E be like say this one get luck. Life no easy, who no go no go know. If you make am, you go think say e dey easy

5 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Sirchiboy: 8:39pm On Oct 04
shortgun:

Can you help me with 20k rich man

8 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04
sekundosekundo:
Money must be made regardless.

When I was serving my master, I use to ponder how I will navigate life. Coming from a super poor background but I told myself that I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE POOR.

I did a lot of things both good and ugly.

EVERY SINNER HAS A FUTURE
EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST.
Tell me how you made it out and what you doing now, we can private chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind.
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04
Sharingiscaring:
A land of problems is a land of opportunities. The problems are the opportunities.
Wise words

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Jman06(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04
You're right op.

I've always said that no wealthy person in Nigeria can boldly place his hand on his money and swear that he made the money legitimately.

Check many of the civil servants who work with Nigeria agencies like former NEPA, NNPC, NITEL, CBN etc and are multimillionaires today, they never made such money by merely earning salaries. It's always one corrupt deal or another. That's why no government agency in Nigeria is working!

Also, check the business men. Those ones are even worse! Selling fake items, acting as moles to drug barons or other criminal syndicates, being used for money laundering by politicians, getting involved in diabolical practices to outperforms their competitors etc

My problem is that when they make money through dubious means, they'll come to churches/mosques and form saints. The equally corrupt religious leaders would take their own cuts of the ill-gotten wealth while the thieves are presented to us as saints whose life we should emulate.

And if you see where such people are speaking against crimes and corruption ehn, you'll think they're saints.

9 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by abba190: 8:55pm On Oct 04
Tokskob2008:

You think if it's actually by being innovative and ability to spot opportunities, professors, highly intellectual educators, artisans and a whole lot of serious individuals in this country wouldn't be swimming in billions of Naira

A young boy of 22/25 years of age into scams and other illegal levels will pay the VC of a university salary for a whole year without any noise and you are here talking about innovation grin

Honest jobs in this country will only put food on your table and if care is not taken the food might not even be balanced diet grin
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Reggaero(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04
abba190:
thank God bro, I can't even make 3k in a day and I toil in construction sites everyday
abba u be pablo na

Press me 2h smiley
Twale!! Twale!! Twale!!

ABBA FOR PRESIDENT cool
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by abba190: 9:01pm On Oct 04
Reggaero:
abba u be pablo na

Press me 2h smiley
Twale Twale Twale

ABBA FOR PRESIDENT cool
bro I no get shi-shi my hopes are on tomorrow football matches
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by sekundosekundo: 9:01pm On Oct 04
PerfectStranger:

Tell me how you made it out and what you doing now, we can private chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind.

I imports building materials (plumbing)
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by RealityKings: 9:03pm On Oct 04
abba190:
na,garri you dey drink steady honesty is scam in Nigeria

It pays to be honest. It helps keep a balanced world

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Reggaero(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04
abba190:
bro I no get shi-shi my hopes are on tomorrow football matches
just kidding smiley

But tinubu no reach your side na

You wey i see for club last night,wey u dey use money press nyansh cool
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04
Tokskob2008:

Nigeria made it so ..Go to other countries and see how people explore. Nigeria is programmed if you don't steal or commit crime you won't make it ..we have this mentality of Get rich quick .. Syndrome
Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04
Jman06:
You're right op.

I've always said that no wealthy person in Nigeria can boldly place his hand on his money and swear that he made the money legitimately.

Check many of the civil servants who work with Nigeria agencies like former NEPA, NNPC, NITEL, CBN etc and are multimillionaires today, they never made such money by merely earning salaries. It's always one corrupt deal or another. That's why no government agency in Nigeria is working!

Also, check the business men. Those ones are even worse! Selling fake items, acting as moles to drug barons or other criminal syndicates, being used for money laundering by politicians, getting involved in diabolical practices to outperforms their competitors etc

My problem is that when they make money through dubious means, they'll come to churches/mosques and form saints. The equally corrupt religious leaders would take their own cuts of the ill-gotten wealth while the thieves are presented to us as saints whose life we should emulate.

And if you see where such people are speaking against crimes and corruption ehn, you'll think they're saints.
You can't earn salary being rich. ..you much be creative and be a productive.. Manufacturing.. Bedrock of wealth.

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by shortgun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04
Tokskob2008:

Stop hyping Nonsense. No scammers name is among the names of the richest people in the world. angry angry
No 572 year scammer can a pay any VC in any University not to talk of a 22 year old baby scammer.
A scammer is nothing more than a thief; a criminal who is too lazy to engage his little brain in productive legal activities for money.
All the advancement in technology, science and medicine today are all because of the men and women who put their brains to productive use and built, created and invented innovative solutions through painstaking hard work and are fulfilled by their works in integrity.
What's the reward of your average scammer if not to wear oversized jeans, overpay for cheap alcohol and sleep with diseased women of easy virtue.
Nonsense angry angry.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04
The only way to wealth is Manufacturing... Solve a solution to humanity and see world rewards you.

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by Jman06(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04
xtianchris:

You can't earn salary being rich. ..you much be creative and be a productive.. Manufacturing.. Bedrock of wealth.
You're right.

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04
shortgun:

Stop hyping Nonsense. No scammers name is among the names of the richest people in the world. angry angry
No 572 year scammer can a pay any VC in any University not to talk of a 22 year old baby scammer.
A scammer is nothing more than a thief; a criminal who is too lazy to engage his little brain in productive legal activities for money.
All the advancement in technology, science and medicine today are all because of the men and women who put their brains to productive use and built, created and invented innovative solutions through painstaking hard work and are fulfilled by their works in integrity.
What's the reward of your average scammer if not to wear oversized jeans, overpay for cheap alcohol and sleep with diseased women of easy virtue.
Nonsense angry angry.
Hahaha you correct. Nigerians are suffering from Slavery mentality. Everyone is using their reptilian brain. Steal, Kill maim ... HUNGER WIRE THEIR BRAIN HOW WILL THEY THINK TO BE INNOVATIVE.. YOU CANT BE INNOVATIVE On Hungry stomach...

2 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04
Jman06:
You're right.
God bless you my Man ..

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by xtianchris(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04
Poverty is part of the system... If you ain't poor how will the Rich make money .
iF WE ARE ALL RICH WHO WILL SERVE US ??
Who can answer the Question?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by press9jatv: 9:23pm On Oct 04
Hmm 🤔 very deep

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Be Rich In Nigeria Without Soiling Your Hand by shortgun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04
Habbeyy:
E be like say this one get luck. Life no easy, who no go no go know. If you make am, you go think say e dey easy
Believing in luck is a very sure way for you to remain in poverty for life.
Any day your locus of Control shifts from external to internal that's the day you truly become free and control your own destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / S / Come And Marry: Why Mugus Fall For It:

Viewing this topic: shortgun(m), H0didon(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.