Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions (32292 Views)

Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / Benue LG Election: PDP Wins, Takes All 23 Chairmanship, 276 Councilorship / LG Poll: PDP Wins 23 Chairmanship Seats In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Jorussia(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05
Ojiofor:

Na those LGA chairmen Wike dey use to write fake election results grin
If you don't know na them be the structures grin
That means u nor really know how them take they run election matter 9ja.Which level LGA chairman get to write result?baba na Inec returning officers and security agents they run election shit for 9ja.LGA chairmen nor get level.As at now obaseki men na him still be lga chairmen for Edo,wetin dem fit do for the election?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by blacknp(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05
AcuraZDX:
Fubara really wai Jims for WikeπŸ˜‚
Where is Pdp?
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Googledotcom: 8:32pm On Oct 05
I'm just happy this evening.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Felabrity: 8:34pm On Oct 05
Love it

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by blacknp(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05
PrinceOfLagos:
Fubara na man you be

End of the road for wike political structure in Rivers State
End of the Pdp in Rivers state, remain till end of 2026, Pdp will implode totally.

APC & their divide & rule strategy, these mumus have fallen for it.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by kTea: 8:36pm On Oct 05
Thanks be to God, the police they really accepted court order not to partake grin
If not hahaha
Dead bodies for surplus
Ballot boxes for count itself with ghost voters tongue Nevertheless
Abeg all elected Chairmos should be up and doing.
Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by kaludestiny10(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05
The etche LG candidate running under APP called Utanmiri may be sidelined because his people don't like him. The governor may declare the candidate of another political party that is loyal to him as winner.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Googledotcom: 8:38pm On Oct 05
sweerychick:
grin I said this before and I will say it again Tinubu is subtly dealing with Wike secretly, he might be secretly supporting Fubara to clip Wike wings because he knows that Wike would be a potential threat to him. Now Wike has lost his entire structure in Rivers from legislative to Local Government, the 3 state tiers of government Wike has lost
Not even Tinubu can play on the intelligence of Rivers people.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by blacknp(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05
sweerychick:
grin I said this before and I will say it again Tinubu is subtly dealing with Wike secretly, he might be secretly supporting Fubara to clip Wike wings because he knows that Wike would be a potential threat to him. Now Wike has lost his entire structure in Rivers from legislative to Local Government, the 3 state tiers of government Wike has lost
Senseless myopic assertion @ best.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Frankiss44(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05
Confirmedzombie:
I'm really bitter and pained. This is too much to bear.

Fubara will never go unpunished. The God I serve will never let Fubara, Ipob, obedient go unpunished.

My tears will never be in vain.

This illegality will never stand.

Wike remains our leader in Rivers state.

We will bounce back.

Quite me and expect Amadioha, sango, ojukwu Diobu keeee you dere

Mugu

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by blacknp(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05
Googledotcom:
Not even Tinubu can play on the intelligence of Rivers people.
Must be a real myopic local minded thing, what concerns the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria with local government election in Rivers State?

Can you tell me how many states are conducting their local government elections today that your President will be particularly interested in Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Googledotcom: 8:45pm On Oct 05
blacknp:
You must be a real myopic local minded thing, what concerns the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria with local government election in Rivers State?

Can you tell me how many states are conducting their local government elections today that your President will be particularly interested in Rivers State?
I said what I said, insult yourself for all I care.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by tonesky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05
The most peaceful, free and fair election. Well-done Gov. Fubara.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by TouchNfollow(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05
Confirmedzombie:

Fubara will never go unpunished. The God I serve will never let Fubara, Ipob, obedient go unpunished.

We will bounce back.

Sarcastically stated.
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Oghene86: 8:50pm On Oct 05
Confirmedzombie:

We will bounce back.

What has Fubara done? Nobody is struggling your leader with you
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by csamii: 9:04pm On Oct 05
Two can play🀣🀣🀣
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Owologbo(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05
ObosiLandlord:
Everybody already knows this is how it will end, even Wike himself knows.

Anybody that's not happy should go to court

The Senate must fast track the bill that will make a new federal agency be in charge of holding LG elections all over Nigeria

So that they can be rigging it from Abuja abi?
It will not favour them too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Addme: 9:10pm On Oct 05
Expected.
What a day to behold in River State.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Ojiofor: 9:17pm On Oct 05
Jorussia:
That means u nor really know how them take they run election matter 9ja.Which level LGA chairman get to write result?baba na Inec returning officers and security agents they run election shit for 9ja.LGA chairmen nor get level.As at now obaseki men na him still be lga chairmen for Edo,wetin dem fit do for the election?

Who organizes the returning officers and thugs and other necessary tools for election rigging in their various LGAs?
When Wike is talking about his structure what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by rolams(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05
I predicted the fight between Wike and Fubara before the 2023 election.
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by NewHe: 9:18pm On Oct 05
Expected Fubara building his own structure!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Ekaka14: 9:18pm On Oct 05
This Fubara get template o...chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by chatinent: 9:18pm On Oct 05
Wike hates the taste of his own medicine.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by KonTagiousBull: 9:19pm On Oct 05
Bliss4Lyfe:

APP will soon decamp to APC.

APC think they are smart but we are not stupid.

Undercover thief

Do you know what you are talking about at all

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by steeltrust: 9:19pm On Oct 05
They will all be in APP while working for pdp in proxy just as Wike is in pdp but working for Apc in proxy

Em think say em wise πŸ˜‚

Magomago do magogo πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by BondRiv: 9:20pm On Oct 05
Delusion.
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Mrexcell(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05
End of wike's structure.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by samplebrown: 9:20pm On Oct 05
Wike should go to court
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Ulogwe1: 9:21pm On Oct 05
Why holding Etche LG na?

Anyways. E choke.
Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Ulogwe1: 9:22pm On Oct 05
steeltrust:
They will all be in APP while working for pdp in proxy just as Wike is in pdp but working for Apc in proxy

Em think say em wise πŸ˜‚

Magomago do magogo πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

You wicked ooooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Oct 05
I said so earlier. Congratulations to the good people of rivers. A new dawn is here. Shame on Nigeria police and corrupt judiciary working for the apc

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Election Results: APP Wins 22 Out Of 23 Chairmanship Positions by amoreobansu: 9:24pm On Oct 05
sweerychick:

From the start of this fight, I knew that behind the scenes, the presidency was backing Fubara.

They knew that in the long run, Wike would betray them because of his past actions. So, they used him and allowed him to fall into his own trap, essentially committing political suicide. Their goal was to secure at least one major state in the South-South, which is why they fought so hard to win Edo State, and now they are satisfied. They want to send a message to Wike that they have moved on. If they win in 2027, Wike will undoubtedly be sidelined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai

Viewing this topic: BarexB, joshuajunior(m), Kris4luv(m), nairalandankrah, Bimboscoo, mii4u(f), clusay(m), Moloncho, Obiopapa, marv97(m), Ecanenar(m), bellosulaiman(m), ayi1513(m), MackIV(m), muykem, Chesteredge, munaco, jossy4elated(f), Integrafamoo, MisterALEX(m), coolopj, igbarasdynasty, Burgerlomo, charlisco(m), Igwekalor(m), Af0nja, sony01, GExcess and 85 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.