Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,884 members, 7,980,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

Before You Marry A Man 20 Years Older... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A Man 20 Years Older... (386 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Man 20 Years Older... by seunoladele: 11:51pm On Oct 05
BEFORE YOU MARRY A MAN 20 YEARS OLDER...

You have to take note of the high disparity and see if you can cope.

Will he see you as a friend or a daughter who must always listen to his command and nothing more? Or he will put his age aside and be your best friend, gist mate and romantic partner? You need a young blood to enjoy your life with and age doesn't really determine the freshness of the blood. Attitude is, if you understand what I mean.

I have met guys who were just few years older than me and treated me like a kid with no thought of her own and I have met men far older who treat me like a buddy, some even say "Yes ma". You get it? Attitude basically matters not just the accumulation of numbers.

At forty, your sexual desire peaks and you want more sex like no man's business. At forty, his own sexual desire begins to decline talk less of when he is sixty years old! But with good diet, enough sleep, right attitude to work and a very young heart, the man can boost his libido, desire you like crazy, have sex 2 to 3 times a week and stay on top of his sexual games with you!

One lady separated from her elderly husband because she was starving sexually! There are young men less than thirty or a little over thirty who also starve their wife sex!

Attitude matters.

God's will matters most!

If God says at 25, you will marry a man who is 45, who are we to say NO?

When Jesus says YES, nobody can say NO my dear!

Do not box God!

Still, don't do what your power can't carry!

Not every lady can marry a man far older than she is.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You will not mis-choose in Jesus' name!

© Seun Oladele.
talktoseunoladele@gmail.com
Facebook: Seun Oladele

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A Man 20 Years Older... by mbaise1000: 12:00am On Oct 06
Well, something good will always come out of Bethlehem, glory to God

(1) (Reply)

Meet Techcabal, Supermart, Andela & Subomi This Saturday Free #futureofbusiness / Advice Pls / Watch Chinkoekun Nd Olamide Rap Battle! #choi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.