Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,284 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity (2560 Views)

I Forbid You To Be My In-law Till Eternity By De Raph Man / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by verdade00: 4:17pm On Oct 10
iLegendd:
Okay, rich man, have a nice day ahead.

send your account number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by iLegendd(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10
verdade00:

send your account number
Do a 50k giveaway to others and I'll send you 100k.

That means you'll make 50k profit. Create a post and people will comment.

After you've chosen 5 people to send 10k each to, I'll vet them to know it's not one of your numerous alternate accounts.

If you can't do this, I'll ignore you and finally conclude you're too broke to be taken seriously. Not that I take you seriously, I just want to see how you'll run. If you can't give 50k to others, you can't give 100k to any. Case closed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by verdade00: 10:04am On Oct 11
Lol what ever you do for people and make it public ,its useless and you didn't do it for GOD
so this is the between you and me . The give away i have been doing for a long time .i want to do it for you
since you say no its ok i will keep my

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11
verdade00:
Lol what ever you do for people and make it public ,its useless and you didn't do it for GOD
so this is the between you and me . The give away i have been doing for a long time .i want to do it for you
since you say no its ok i will keep my

Your IQ is low. You know it's not good to make it public, yet you couldn't send me a private message to send my account that you want to give me 100k.

Since you became religious all of a sudden, learn from Olamidè — he goes straight to people's DM to request for their account number, but in your case, someone who can't give 10k to 5 people wants the whole world to know he can give me 100k. Going against what he just preached.

If you're a lawyer, you'll lose all your cases. cheesy In just 4-7 lines, you've contradicted yourself twice.

When they tell men or women to marry smart people, so that the DNA can be transferred to their children, they say no. Just look at the product of a dull brain. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Excuse upon excuse. You're even scared to quote me because you don't want me to see your reply so that the back and forth will die off. Nah, I must pull your legs until you run in shame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by ItisWell22(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11
Damian911:
Toh I learned another thing from my virtual boss today.
But why people make it seems not being in a relationship at 21 is a curse or not having sex as a terrible omen undecided
Well I don't follow others and I don't have horde mentality. I do things when I feel like or when I'm ready.

Please Damian, pertaining to premarital sex; DON’T DO IT.

The pleasure, if at all there’s any, is only but for few minutes; but will open multiple doors to complexities and problems you never knew existed.

The tiniest of them is treating STIs in this economy wey people still dey find food to chop.

1 Like

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by Crestaria: 3:16pm On Oct 11
verdade00:

send your account number
Seems he doesn't need it. grin
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by HellVictorinho8(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11
iLegendd:
Okay, rich man, have a nice day ahead.

stop generalizing unimaginably

i cant bliv u doing dis
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by Addme: 5:16pm On Oct 11
Dey play
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11
HellVictorinho8:

stop generalizing unimaginably

i cant bliv u doing dis

I ignored your quote 2 days ago for a reason.

If I reply you now, the next thing na to beg for 5k. Even if I give you, you go still attack me as you did last time after I gave you 5k and you told me it's nothing. You requested for someone to lend you 10k and you'll pay back.

I commented and told you I don't lend money, I give for free if I have, but sadly, I don't keep Naira at the moment — all my money are in crypto, but I have 5k I'll give you for free.

Omoh, you abused me, but I still sent you the 5k. I can forget people I help, because helping is normal, but I keep record of people that abuse me. So, you're on my bad list and that's why I have been ignoring you. I don't forgive.

Money wey you go still use go gamble with. I know lots of your alternates. Even that one that promised to give me 100k, it's yours.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by 1stDoggystyle: 5:45pm On Oct 11
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by abba190: 5:56pm On Oct 11
iLegendd:

If I reply you now, the next thing na to beg for 5k. Even if I give you, you go still attack me as you did last time after I gave you 5k and you told me it's nothing. You requested for someone to lend you 10k and you'll pay back.

I commented and told you I don't lend money, I give for free if I have, but sadly, I don't keep Naira at the moment — all my money are in crypto, but I have 5k I'll give you for free.

Omoh, you abused me, but I still sent you the 5k. I can forget people I help, because helping is normal, but I keep record of people that abuse me. So, you're on my bad list and that's why I have been ignoring you. I don't forgive.

Money wey you go still use go gamble with. I know lots of your alternates. Even that one that promised to give me 100k, it's yours.
I hope I am not in your bad list
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by Addme: 7:37pm On Oct 11
What nonsense..
Sometimes what you read on Nairaland makes you look at some characters here and laugh hard
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by HellVictorinho8(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11
iLegendd:

Promised you 100k

Bad list

All i know is that my mum needs you 2 help me

embarassed
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:48pm On Oct 11
Not always the case
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by olakrim(m): 8:43am On Oct 12
If una dey share money, make una share reach me o. I need am urgently self.

305 230 8744 , First bank.
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by verdade00: 1:03pm On Oct 12
what ever when ever you are ready ,you send your account , aight
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16
iLegendd:
Even if I'm paid, I won't read what you wrote because it won't make sense. It'll be all rambling, abuse and emotional blackmail. So, have a nice day, dear. I have good relationship with women. I treat my women good, according to their characters and I don't take insult or cheating. I foot the bills and will always do, but I'm always ready to walk away if they misbehave. I'm her slave, yet the leader, but not her SIMP.
Nice take. I took my time to read through what she wrote and i wasn't disappointed. I'm yet to see a logical female on this forum and a simple 'K' helps me avoid unnecessary talks with that gender
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by Tunagee(m): 9:45am On Oct 17
verdade00:
This is for idiots and fools that don't believe in God.
Because if you do, you won't be posting this nonsense. Think of what to do with your time.

grin he pain am.
Re: A Man Is a Woman's Slave Till Eternity by DaddyCash: 2:02pm On Oct 17
You never know with women!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Exactly Does Those Beautiful 9ja Girls Want From Dating Sites. / Sum1 Hlp Me Pls / Where Did U Meet Ur Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.