Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain (3240 Views)

Tinubu: ‘T-Pain’ Popularized By Dan Bello - Nigerians React (Video) / Stop Addressing The President As “t-pain” / T-Pain, undisturbed by economic crisis - Atiku knocks Tinubu over fuel increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by delkuf(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13
A pastor friend was lamenting this morning that people are finding it difficult to go to church. Tinubu has also affect the church. Me this morning, found out that gas has finished, with last 1000 am having, fill 1k gas and sit down for house. For the church to be empty, am thinking the anti christ will come from Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 12:34pm On Oct 13
T - PAIN ........... TEMPORARY PAIN. That is how it should be for now. Be patient.

7 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13
delkuf:
A pastor friend was lamenting this morning that people are finding it difficult to go to church. Tinubu has also affect the church. Me this morning, found out that gas has finished, with last 1000 am having, fill 1k gas and sit down for house. For the church to be empty, am thinking the anti christ will come from Nigeria
Lolz

d antichrist is here already, na u nor get update!

somebody shouted, "subsidy is gone!"
& d rest is history!
cool

6 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by StarRiderr: 12:40pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:
T - PAIN ........... TEMPORARY PAIN. That is how it should be for now. Be patient.
T-pain actually means Tinubu's pain or unnecessary pain inflicted on Nigeria by the clueless president Tinubu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by helinues: 12:41pm On Oct 13
Some people wouldn't mind to blame president Tinubu for all the global downtrend.

He is the causer of hardship in every part of this crust.

Opposition with no direction

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 12:42pm On Oct 13
StarRiderr:
T-pain actually means Tinubu's pain or unnecessary pain inflicted on Nigeria by the clueless president Tinubu

Your choice.

My choice T-PAIN means TEMPORARY PAIN.

4 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Nkupu(f): 12:49pm On Oct 13
helinues:
Some people wouldn't mind to blame president Tinubu for all the global downtrend.

No job yet?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Myrrhis: 1:03pm On Oct 13
helinues:

I doubt you're human.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by helinues: 1:05pm On Oct 13
Myrrhis:

I doubt you're human.

Hope you are aware that this thread in particular about church and hardship is a mockery on their God.

What happened to all their years of prayers?

5 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by samwheel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13
helinues:

Shameless m.u.g.u

You're now blaming global downtrend undecided

Tomorrow, you'll blame global warming.

Lazy dirty jobless yahoo boy, we know you!

Spends all his miserable life on nairaland undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Kvarachi: 1:28pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

Your choice.

But pain is pain and can kill if it isn't already killing

2 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by SisterAnn(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:
T-PAIN..... TERRIBLE PAIN

4 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by VinnyBaba: 1:31pm On Oct 13
Ebola tinibu has DESTROYED this country kpatakpata. undecided

To call him T-pain is giving him a nice nickname. sad

4 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 1:32pm On Oct 13
SisterAnn:
T-PAIN..... TERRIBLE PAIN

Your choice. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Treasure17(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:
Temporary pain after four years abi? At least you will see process and progress when a pain it's temporal. And it's going to happen on the basis of the kind of decisions and sacrifices you make. Does it look like the pain is temporal? When in reality Nigeria is dancing in the ocean of hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Rexymania(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13
Not Tpain

People eye duh dey open say church na scam.

Big scam!

Yahoo yahoo started with Adeboye and the rest
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 2:20pm On Oct 13
Treasure17:

Temporary pain after four years abi? At least you will see process and progress when a pain it's temporal. And it's going to happen on the basis of the kind of decisions and sacrifices you make. Does it look like the pain is temporal? When in reality Nigeria is dancing in the ocean of hopelessness.

Sha don't go and commit suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by TinubuBarawo: 2:29pm On Oct 13
Nkupu:
No job yet?
my lady
God bless you for fixing helinues for us

6 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by nairalanda1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

If your man and his hero buhari had not led protests and threatened riots over subsidy removal in 2012, we would have been over the worst ages ago.

But no, your master wanted power and here we are. Debt plus having to take hard decision at wrong time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Bmaster(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13
Nigeria is done for! Wait A minute,the crisis is now affecting the church ?

Well,it's normal,no be pesin wey buy new clothes dey think of where to go or who to visit.
T-pain must go round,Next!
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 2:39pm On Oct 13
nairalanda1:

If your man and his hero buhari had not led protests and threatened riots over subsidy removal in 2012, we would have been over the worst ages ago.

But no, your master wanted power and here we are. Debt plus having to take hard decision at wrong time.

The question you should ask yourself if you were old enough is why was the protest an almost 100% protest in 2012, North, South, East, West of the country, children, old, men and women along side almost all of Nigeria's political elite, grand patrons of religious organisation, labour union and so many more. Is that how POWERFUL TINUBU was to have convinced Nigerians because Nigerians ACTUALLY wanted subsidy removal but it was TINUBU who was able to convince Nigerians to protest against their own wish?! YOUR HYPOCRISY STINKS!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by nairalanda1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

The question you should ask yourself if you were old enough is why was the protest an almost 100% protest in 2012, North, South, East, West of the country, children, old, men and women along side almost all of Nigeria's political elite, grand patrons of religious organisation, labour union and so many more. Is that how POWERFUL TINUBU was to have convinced Nigerians because Nigerians ACTUALLY wanted subsidy removal but it was TINUBU who was able to convince Nigerians to protest against their own wish?! YOUR HYPOCRISY STINKS!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, yeah, GEJ should have told them to keep quiet, and removed subsidy anyway

What most of you did not realize was that in 2011, we spent three times on subsidy than in 2010..because of rising oil prices pushing subsidy costs up. At the end, we had no choice. If GEJ had not even gone ahead with the partial removal he did, by 2014, subsidy would have been eating our entire budget.

Tinubu and Buhari should have seen what was going on, and for once put aside politics and educate NIgerians. Instead, they saw it as power grab things...and here we are.

I no support GEJ, I even regard him as corrupt, but there are times when you have to put aside politics and support sane economic decisions.

4 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 2:55pm On Oct 13
nairalanda1:

Well, yeah, GEJ should have told them to keep quiet, and removed subsidy anyway

What most of you did not realize was that in 2011, we spent three times on subsidy than in 2010..because of rising oil prices pushing subsidy costs up. At the end, we had no choice. If GEJ had not even gone ahead with the partial removal he did, by 2014, subsidy would have been eating our entire budget.

Tinubu and Buhari should have seen what was going on, and for once put aside politics and educate NIgerians. Instead, they saw it as power grab things...and here we are.

I no support GEJ, I even regard him as corrupt, but there are times when you have to put aside politics and support sane economic decisions.

Sincerely speaking no amount of education would have made any difference and it wasn't about politics otherwise it would have been a protest for and against with a very reasonable ratio in percentage say 60% to 40% or 70% to 30% and not an all out almost a 100% against removal of subsidy by the Jonathan led administration.

At that point in time Nigerians were not ready. Almost every body blaming Tinubu today didn't want the removal of the subsidy because of our lack of trust in those leading us.

3 Likes

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Nkupu(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13
TinubuBarawo:
my lady
Gbosa

1 Like

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by etrouble: 2:57pm On Oct 13
delkuf:

Cry well well, anti Christ ko, uncle Christ ni
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by etrouble: 3:02pm On Oct 13
TinubuBarawo:
my lady

Is she fuccking him? Is she swallowing his sperm? If she is not, then she is not fixing him, and you need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Treasure17(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

Sha don't go and commit suicide.
Nah. I'm doing fine.
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by OkCornel(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

Your choice.

From B-pain to T-pain

9 years of futile patience.

Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Usmanovic95(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

Your choice.

Temporary should have a time frame naw, when is the pain ending
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by Softmirror: 3:14pm On Oct 13
OkCornel:

From B-pain to T-pain

9 years of futile patience.

It's not futile. Not at all!
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by nairalanda1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13
Softmirror:

Sincerely speaking no amount of education would have made any difference and it wasn't about politics otherwise it would have been a protest for and against with a very reasonable ratio in percentage say 60% to 40% or 70% to 30% and not an all out almost a 100% against subsidy.

At that point in time Nigerians were not ready. Almost every body blaming Tinubu today didn't want the removal of the subsidy because of our lack of trust in those leading us.

There are times when you have to put aside politics, and support sane economic decisions.
Re: Even The Church Is Empty With T Pain by arantess: 3:16pm On Oct 13
helinues:

See your life inside burrowpit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miriam Babangida What Happened To Her? / Up Akala: Oyo To Renovate 4 Hospitals With N4.6bn / Beware Islamic Republic Uncovered In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.