Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,190 members, 7,907,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (991745 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
kunlebal:

Yes

@justwise, am waiting for your response.

Its not going to be good news for him if he reapplied with another name, the other name is logged into their system already. How will he explain the change of name? He can forget about the UK or stick to the name they have in the system
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by asiwajutej: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Yes I also submitted my personal statement of account. Does it mean I cant review the case? Also, if i'm re-applying should I include my wife and daughter in the application and also retain the said travel date which is 20th july 2013?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
asiwajutej: Yes I also submitted my personal statement of account. Does it mean I cant review the case? Also, if i'm re-applying should I include my wife and daughter in the application and also retain the said travel date which is 20th july 2013?

Like i said before if you can provide answers to those refusal reasons then you can reapply, the earlier you do it the better as July 20th is not far away. Sure you can include your family.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by weezyana07(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Justwise abeg need urgent advise please. I posted earlier I was going to logde ing money this week- now my inlaw (was supose to give me money) is insisting I use his company account,that he is going to b my Guidance(sponsor) we will do it legally. My problem is,he was out of the country for 9month his account has not really been active. He intend to sponsor me from his company acct. Is this going to work? Pls we all here need to tell them something pls sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
weezyana07: Justwise abeg need urgent advise please. I posted earlier I was going to logde ing money this week- now my inlaw (was supose to give me money) is insisting I use his company account,that he is going to b my Guidance(sponsor) we will do it legally. My problem is,he was out of the country for 9month his account has not really been active. He intend to sponsor me from his company acct. Is this going to work? Pls we all here need to tell them something pls sad

You will be refused a visa, to avoid that.... pay that money into your account and leave it there for 28days.
Its that simple
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by weezyana07(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
justwise:

You will be refused a visa, to avoid that.... pay that money into your account and leave it there for 28days.
Its that simple

Tnx so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by asiwajutej: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thanks so much. I hope it works out fine. You didn't say anything about the review. Is it that they dont entertain it any longer?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dotlankaregbe(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2013
Justwise or Asiwajutej,
I had never seen d answer to my problems.............plz do personslly reply to my box. I followed those links to know avail,maybe it was my timing but i will not give-up.
Thankx 4 helping people,life is up and down,do not get pissed off.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2013
dotlankaregbe: Dear justwise,
Am requesting to know much about these issues,i want u to help me send soft copies of GRE materials,am an unemployed graduate and want to write this exam,but need ur help to prepare with materials past question in my e-mail box dotlank@gmail.com, then if u are staying in EUROPE and want to further ur study,how do i go about it? i have my credentials with me including my university transcript,but need ow to go about it,may be i dey germany.
plz the GRE material,just help i will copy it 4rm my box. More power to ur elbows................May god continue using u 4 humanity sake........i have not seen previous responses too

Ask people in this thread for GRE material, you will be sent one free https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/107#16117415

If you want to study in Europe then apply for school in any of European country of your choice.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2013
asiwajutej: Thanks so much. I hope it works out fine. You didn't say anything about the review. Is it that they dont entertain it any longer?

Review takes ages and there is no guarantee you will win it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by xtianchris(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2013
please @justwise my elder bro jst got his resident permit in d uk...i want to know if its so soon to apply for a visiting visa.....and with his permit will i be granted a visa ..also what are the requirements..tthanks....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2013
xtianchris: please @justwise my elder bro jst got his resident permit in d uk...i want to know if its so soon to apply for a visiting visa.....and with his permit will i be granted a visa ..also what are the requirements..tthanks....

Read this thread and this link for requirements http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/family/

Sadly your brother's resident permit will not help much, you still have to meet all requirements just like everybody else.

If you don't find what you want from that link or here then ask
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls after filling the online form do i have to print out for submission
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
oriste: Pls after filling the online form do i have to print out for submission
Though, they have a copy of it in their system, but you are required to print it out for paper submission
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
oriste: Pls after filling the online form do i have to print out for submission

Yes but after saving it, you submit online and offline
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Do i need to book an apointment or just walk in with my printed application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Vicjustice and Justwise, am back again on ur neck to sort my friend's issue out oo grin...

As Vicjustice advised, my friend's cannot use his dad's company as sponsor because his dad's business is not registered and have never pay tax on it.

What do you think about this:

His course in Dublin is 1 year course Msc in International Business
He has paid the required Tuition €8,300... Paid in full
He has paid deposit of accommodation and accommodation letter has been received
He has done his medical insurance
He has even done police criminal clearance

But the problem now is the Sponsor issue...
Since Vicjustice said he can't use his dad's company as sponsor since the company is not registered because the Irish Embassy will conclude that his dad is tax cheat and it's a criminal offence.

Now, the issue is: His dad business income go straight to my friend's personal account and not his dad's account. So at present he has 2 Million Naira in his own personal account.

His dad has like 150k in his own personal account.
His brother has decided to give him his company's account and his company's registration certs etc., but the balance on his brother's company account is 400k.

His brother is also ready to give him his personal account too but the balance of the personal account is just 100k.

So this means he has 4 different account.

My question is: can he use both his brother and his dad as sponsor? because it was his brother that even gave him the accommodation deposit.

Pls is he good to submit with the 4 different Bank statement?

Do you think the Irish Embassy won't be expecting something like 10 Million or 20 Million Naira in his dad or brother's account? despite he has paid his Tuition in full and not owing the school anything?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oriste(f): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please help do i need to book apointment or just walk in to submit my applicatiom
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please I have already gain admission to the University in the UK for Master Degree Program and I planning to pay £4,500 from the £10,500 of the Tuition fee with the directive/speculative deposit by the University. Please I want to use one of my father friends accounts as my sponsor, Please kindly enlighten me if this will meet the requirements for the funds/sponsor accounts and what do i need along with the statement of accounts.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by feyi4luv: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls frnds my brother inlaw is sponsoring me to UK,we will be travelling together I wnt to knw if his name will be usse to book the hotel since he's my sponsor or my name.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by EcashPlanet(f): 4:26am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello house,

Does anyone have an idea of the length of time it takes the UK border office to process a visitor-in-transit visa application here in Nigeria?

I haved checked their website, the only information on processing times is for other categories of visa application.

Kindly tell.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2013
Ecash Planet: Hello house,

Does anyone have an idea of the length of time it takes the UK border office to process a visitor-in-transit visa application here in Nigeria?

I haved checked their website, the only information on processing times is for other categories of visa application.

Kindly tell.

Thanks
Do you intend to enter into the country (during the transit) or you intend to stay at the transit hall/gate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kunlebal(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2013
justwise:

Its not going to be good news for him if he reapplied with another name, the other name is logged into their system already. How will he explain the change of name? He can forget about the UK or stick to the name they have in the system

Thanks very much, i really appreciate your reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Do you intend to enter into the country (during the transit) or you intend to stay at the transit hall/gate?

Vicjustice, am still waiting for ur reply on my last question?. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by EcashPlanet(f): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2013
Vicjustice:

@Vicjustice,

I intend to stay 1 night in a hotel close to the airport and take connecting flight for the very next day out of the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dotcomnamename: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Vicjustice and Justwise, am back again on ur neck to sort my friend's issue out oo ...

As Vicjustice advised, my friend's cannot use his dad's company as sponsor because his dad's business is not registered and have never pay tax on it.

What do you think about this:

His course in Dublin is 1 year course Msc in International Business
He has paid the required Tuition €8,300... Paid in full
He has paid deposit of accommodation and accommodation letter has been received
He has done his medical insurance
He has even done police criminal clearance

But the problem now is the Sponsor issue...
Since Vicjustice said he can't use his dad's company as sponsor since the company is not registered because the Irish Embassy will conclude that his dad is tax cheat and it's a criminal offence.

Now, the issue is: His dad business income go straight to my friend's personal account and not his dad's account. So at present he has 2 Million Naira in his own personal account.

His dad has like 150k in his own personal account.
His brother has decided to give him his company's account and his company's registration certs etc., but the balance on his brother's company account is 400k.

His brother is also ready to give him his personal account too but the balance of the personal account is just 100k.

So this means he has 4 different account.

My question is: can he use both his brother and his dad as sponsor? because it was his brother that even gave him the accommodation deposit.

Pls is he good to submit with the 4 different Bank statement?

Do you think the Irish Embassy won't be expecting something like 10 Million or 20 Million Naira in his dad or brother's account? despite he has paid his Tuition in full and not owing the school anything?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dotlankaregbe(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Once more hello there,
Plz i want schools that are very cheap in europe and not always or do not ask 4 Notorization,want to apply 4 my postgraduate in these schools.thankx again,i will like to have my response in ma box, Reason i do not always browse,and byb the time i come around my response might have exceeds my questions, Plz bear with me.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oln: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Please,how long does it take for UK visa to be processed immediately after submission?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by modash(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello house,
Will cancelling my application hamper my chances next time, I applied on the 16th of last month and no word from them, am thinking of cancelling my application.[b][/b]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by donrocky(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello house please I need a answer pls.av just been fefused a uk visit 6 month visa their decition was.(1)that I dint provide the evidence of my parent souurecs of income.((2)tht tthe invitation letter I sumited and morrtgage was the oone of 2011.but it was issued in 2011 but will last till 2015(3)that they are not satisfy that I will be coming home after my jouney or I woont be able to meet my expenses of return jorney.- was so anoyed.ddont no what to do.but I summited all relivant documetation.what could happen what should I do next.plseae help me out can I appeal or do wwrite them for adminisrative review.how can I go about it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
oln: Please,how long does it take for UK visa to be processed immediately after submission?

What sort of visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.