Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,359 members, 7,891,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (989981 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
ProdulyYoruba: Hello Everyone,

I need your candid and professional advice on the best way to go about my visa application.

Below is my circumstance:

My fiancee, back then, was granted UK ILR which she got by the virtue of her dad's Citizenship
and migrated in Sept. 2013.

They both came home a few months ago for our wedding and stayed back for about 2 months but have since left for the UK.
Meanwhile, we did not register the wedding at the time because of the fear of it affecting my visa application because she
is not currently earning the 18,600 pounds that would enable me to apply for Marriage visa. The plan is to register our wedding
when i eventually get to the UK.

She still lives with him over there - in a two bedroom apartment - and currently studies Nursing but works part-time as a Social Health Worker.

In addition, she is pregnant and we are expecting our first child.

As for me, i work in Lagos and i earn =N=1,560,000/annum after tax.

I plan to relocate to the UK to join her next year and i'm at a cross road as to the type of visa i can apply for
that will give me the privilege to register our marriage over there and also get work permit.

Please help me out.

Register your marriage in Nigeria to stand any chance of applying for spouse visa, at the moment your best bet is through spouse visa, any other type of visa will be a hard work for you.

Your wife need to get a job that pays £18,600 a year because she has to sponsor you. She also need to get her own place before you send in spouse visa application because you will need the tenancy paper.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
ProdulyYoruba: Hello Everyone,
I need your candid and professional advice on the best way to go about my visa application.
Below is my circumstance:
My fiancee, back then, was granted UK ILR which she got by the virtue of her dad's Citizenship
and migrated in Sept. 2013.
They both came home a few months ago for our wedding and stayed back for about 2 months but have since left for the UK.
Meanwhile, we did not register the wedding at the time because of the fear of it affecting my visa application because she
is not currently earning the 18,600 pounds that would enable me to apply for Marriage visa. The plan is to register our wedding
when i eventually get to the UK.
She still lives with him over there - in a two bedroom apartment - and currently studies Nursing but works part-time as a Social Health Worker.
In addition, she is pregnant and we are expecting our first child.
As for me, i work in Lagos and i earn =N=1,560,000/annum after tax.
I plan to relocate to the UK to join her next year and i'm at a cross road as to the type of visa i can apply for
that will give me the privilege to register our marriage over there and also get work permit.
Please help me out.
In the visa application form, there are questions regarding your marital status and other family related issues, are you going to lie in that section?
Things are easier when done orderly, it is better to take your time to get everything organized than to try to outsmart the system.
Man, if you don't declare your marriage NOW, and you manage to get a VISA by declaring yourself a single man, you will get yourself into a very serious regrettable trouble that would give your wife no reasonable ground to fight for you. I WARN YOU!

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hi fres bros......i got refuse recently becos i didnt demonstrate correspondence to my uk sponser,shes my friend.and the second one is that i state in my intro letter that am a student of kings college buh i didnt state the state and finish of the course i am doing so he is not satisfy that the course i am doing is strong tie for me..second one is i attach my fathers statement business accounts and personal accounts,the money in it was about290,000 naira,buh the officer said he is not satisfy becos he dont see the origin of the fund in my accounts...buh right now i am apply again,my uncle is a miner gold miner and he got redunancy recently last month so he has been paied abt 58,000usd into his accounts last month which show thats AGA redunancy shown on the bank statement will they think its money lodgement?and my uncle is on redunancy can he sponser me what documents do i need from him now?shuld i attach my daddies business statement and personal statement to attach it as joint?and with the first and second reason how should i do the correction?thanks for ur time big bro please i need help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by deruboy: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=deruboy]Hello naairalanders, please we need ur adviice here. I want to go ffor a wedding iin uk and i av gotten an invittation leter from my friend and all necessary docvumentss o indicate that he iis spoonsoring me.. Pls wot Documents do i need to submite cos am unemployed at Present and dt My main ffear.
I will aappreciatte ur fdbk. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Danito2: Hi fres bros......i got refuse recently becos i didnt demonstrate correspondence to my uk sponser,shes my friend.and the second one is that i state in my intro letter that am a student of kings college buh i didnt state the state and finish of the course i am doing so he is not satisfy that the course i am doing is strong tie for me..second one is i attach my fathers statement business accounts and personal accounts,the money in it was about290,000 naira,buh the officer said he is not satisfy becos he dont see the origin of the fund in my accounts...buh right now i am apply again,my uncle is a miner gold miner and he got redunancy recently last month so he has been paied abt 58,000usd into his accounts last month which show thats AGA redunancy shown on the bank statement will they think its money lodgement?and my uncle is on redunancy can he sponser me what documents do i need from him now?shuld i attach my daddies business statement and personal statement to attach it as joint?and with the first and second reason how should i do the correction?thanks for ur time big bro please i need help.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Danito2: Hi fres bros......i got refuse recently becos i didnt demonstrate correspondence to my uk sponser,shes my friend.and the second one is that i state in my intro letter that am a student of kings college buh i didnt state the state and finish of the course i am doing so he is not satisfy that the course i am doing is strong tie for me..second one is i attach my fathers statement business accounts and personal accounts,the money in it was about290,000 naira,but the officer said he is not satisfy becos he dont see the origin of the fund in my accounts...buh right now i am apply again,my uncle is a miner gold miner and he got redunancy recently last month so he has been paied abt 58,000usd into his accounts last month which show thats AGA redunancy shown on the bank statement will they think its money lodgement?and my uncle is on redunancy can he sponser me what documents do i need from him now?shuld i attach my daddies business statement and personal statement to attach it as joint?and with the first and second reason how should i do the correction?thanks for ur time big bro please i need help.
Are you serious?
Everything is wrong with your application and the circumstances surrounding it: observe the highlights, they are awful blunders.
Please, there is no need to ask how to correct them because, i can't see that possible at the moment as you don't seem to have any serious reason to want to travel to the UK except that you want to "jand" that's to "check-out from Naija"

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by george31(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello, Kindly be patient to read to the bottom
Here is my well detailed Letter of Reconsideration to The Entry Clearance Manager against my UK visa refusal.
Kindly Advice me further before i send this appeal...

[b]The Entry Clearance Manager,
British Deputy High Commission.
Lagos.
Reference Numbers: Lagos/xxxxxxx and Lagos/xxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,
LETTER OF RECONSIDERATION

I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with my brother xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx applied for Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom to attend our late brother’s funeral who passed away on the 13th of June 2014 after suffering a rare kind of cancer. In 2013 we were denied the right to travel to the UK to see him when he was critically ill and recently we are denied visa again to see his body and to pay him our last respect.
Our mum has been so depressed since the demise of our brother and our father who passed away on the 9th of May 2014 and now, our grand mother just passed away on the 19th of August 2014
In this time of our bereavement, we need to be with our mother. She has been having nightmares and crying every night. According to her doctors in the uk, she suffers high blood pressure, she needs us to be by side to mourn these losses.

Please find below the explanations in brackets for the reasons of refusal:
The Entry Clearance officer refused our applications majorly on the reasons of been refused UK Visa when we applied in 2013 as a family member of an EEA national. (We can now boldly say that our circumstances has changed, we are now gainfully employed. We live a more comfortable life and we don’t need the support of our parents)
The ECO doubted the relationship between us and our late brother (that’s heart breaking) The ECO stated that in our previous application we did not name him as our brother when given the chance to list the, ‘EEA national and other family members’. (This is not correct; in our previous application in 2013, we did name him as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK, we also mentioned he was critically ill at that time. To proof this, I have provided a copy of that application form. In addition, pictures of family ties while we grew together in Nigeria were provided, also a copy of our brother’s birth certificate which is similar to mine was provided)

The Second reason was we didn’t demonstrate that we are in receipt of our stated salary (that made me feel so disappointed by the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer, It’s stated in my employment letter which I provided that my salary and commission are paid in cash, sometimes my employer owes salary and commission over a period of time. Sometimes they pay me in cash or pay a lump sum of money into my account)

The Third reason, the ECO considered our past circumstance and concluded that we would not be able to afford this trip without a third-party financial support. (I don’t understand what the ECO meant by this, in our application we stated that our mum will be the major sponsor of this trip. I have provided genuine proofs to show that there are enough funds available from our mother and in addition my personal bank statements. More also, I have a better life here in Nigeria, I have two lovely kids in Nigeria which are still under seven years. I don’t intend to remain in the UK)
The Fourth Reason of refusal was similar to the reason above. In the light of this, (We provided the tenancy agreement of my mum’s accommodation in the UK which we will be staying for the period of this short visit)
Please spend a few moments looking at my underlying facts that may make you reconsider. I hope my appeal will be looked at on compassionate grounds. I’m only a phone call away should you require additional documentation which will assist you in reversing the original decision.

(i) Provided a letter from my employer stating the mode of receiving my remunerations.
(ii) Provided a copy of that application form of our previous application in 2013, where we named Henry as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK.[/b]

Yours Faithfully,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by george31(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2014
I await your candid advice asap as the 28days grace to apply for a reconsideration ends tomorrow...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2014
Bro i have been invited by someone so should i have to make travel plans like,tourist?i think its visiting?or should i have to make some travel plan and some place i will visit while in the uk ..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Danito2(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Bro i have been invited by someone so should i have to make travel plans like,tourist?i think its visiting?or should i have to make some travel plan and some place i will visit while in the uk ..my uncle sponser me the first time,can my uncle sponser me this month?its been just two months i got refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by omoba88: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please how do I go about submitting my tourist visa application, I'm married and my inlaw is the one inviting me over for His graduation. Apart from the letter of consent from my wife what else do i need from her? Someone said she should send in her employment letter and statement of account to show that she's financially stable and also she's pregnant can i attach a proof of that along wth my application because i intend to shop for some baby stuffs and the funds for that will be indicated on my application.. thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Danito2: Please,somebody should help me here ,i got refuse uk visit visa last month,the person inviting me is a white lady and she is someone i have never meet before,buh she use to call me on fone every day and also use to send me emails and also send me some money as gifts,she really trust me and trust my family i am 18years old she have talk to my dad on fone before and she wish to let me come visit her we have been friends for since 2years getting to three years now.buh i got refused because the consular said she contacted my uk sponser nd she confirmed he invited me buh we have never meet before,so he is not satisfy that i can relied to meet someone i have never meet or demonstrate correspondence with.the white woman want me still come over how will i do now what papers and how should the invitation go?and how will i be able to demontrate strong evidence of our correspondence ?and can it be possible when i demonstrate they will give to me as we have never met before?and how should the initation letter sound like this time around?thanks very much,God bless you
We have answered you before and given you information but you will not listen.
Your case is hopeless!
You are young boy saying that you will stay with someone who is not a relative and you have never met!
You will not get a visa with this tale!
You are should stop wasting your time and concentrate on making your life in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
george31: Hello, Kindly be patient to read to the bottom
Here is my well detailed Letter of Reconsideration to The Entry Clearance Manager against my UK visa refusal.
Kindly Advice me further before i send this appeal...
[b]The Entry Clearance Manager,
Lagos.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with my brother xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx applied for Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom to attend our late brother’s funeral who passed away on the 13th of June 2014 after suffering a rare kind of cancer. In 2013 we were denied the right to travel to the UK to see him when he was critically ill and recently we are denied visa again to see his body and to pay him our last respect.
Our mum has been so depressed since the demise of our brother and our father who passed away on the 9th of May 2014 and now, our grand mother just passed away on the 19th of August 2014
In this time of our bereavement, we need to be with our mother. She has been having nightmares and crying every night. According to her doctors in the uk, she suffers high blood pressure, she needs us to be by side to mourn these losses.
The Entry Clearance officer refused our applications majorly on the reasons of been refused the UK Visa when we applied in 2013 as a family member of an EEA national. (We can now boldly say that our circumstances has changed, we are now gainfully employed. We live a more comfortable life and we don’t need the support of our parents)
The ECO doubted the relationship between us and our late brother (that’s heart breaking) The ECO stated that in our previous application we did not name him as our brother when given the chance to list the, ‘EEA national and other family members’. (This is not correct; in our previous application in 2013, we did name him as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK, we also mentioned he was critically ill at that time. To proof this, I have provided a copy of that application form. In addition, pictures of family ties while we grew together in Nigeria were provided, also a copy of our brother’s birth certificate which is similar to mine was provided)
The Second reason was we didn’t demonstrate that we are in receipt of our stated salary (that made me feel so disappointed by the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer, It’s stated in my employment letter which I provided that my salary and commission are paid in cash, sometimes my employer owes salary and commission over a period of time. Sometimes they pay me in cash or pay a lump sum of money into my account)
The Third reason, the ECO considered our past circumstance and concluded that we would not be able to afford this trip without a third-party financial support. (I don’t understand what the ECO meant by this, in our application we stated that our mum will be the major sponsor of this trip. I have provided genuine proofs to show that there are enough funds available from our mother and in addition my personal bank statements. More also, I have a better life here in Nigeria, I have two lovely kids in Nigeria which are still under seven years. I don’t intend to remain in the UK)
The Fourth Reason of refusal was similar to the reason above. In the light of this, (We provided the tenancy agreement of my mum’s accommodation in the UK which we will be staying for the period of this short visit)
Please spend a few moments looking at my underlying facts that may make you reconsider. I hope my appeal will be looked at on compassionate grounds. I’m only a phone call away should you require additional documentation which will assist you in reversing the original decision.
(i) Provided a letter from my employer stating the mode of receiving my remunerations.
(ii) Provided a copy of that application form of our previous application in 2013, where we named Henry as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK.[/b]
Yours Faithfully,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First of all, i wish to express my sincere sympathy regarding the tragic incidences, i know how painful it is to suffer a loss how much more multiple losses within such a short period of time. Please, accept my sympathy.
Now, i want you to understand that my response is not an attempt to show superior proficiency in the English language, and that i gave a serious thought to it before i thought it nice to assist you in the little way that i can.
Understand also that everyone makes errors in both written and spoken English, and that even those born in England do make serious blunders as well, therefore, i do not want you to feel embarrassed as this response is by no means intended to make you look bad.
With these explanations given, i want to remind you that such letter (intended for an embassy) is supposed to be a formal one, and therefore, it is very important to make it as close to perfect as possible because, you do not want to give a negative impression that would cause a disdain to your calibre...
Now, as much as i like to advise you that your circumstances do not seem to be suitable for a visa application given that the nature of job that you do and the method of salary/commission payment is highly suspicious and questionable, and therefore, it is utterly unacceptable according to the embassy's rules. But if you insist on your (vain) struggle, well...
I have managed to make some corrections even though i too might be horribly wrong in my supposed amendments:
Please, observe the highlights in Green

The Entry Clearance Manager,
Lagos.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with my brother xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx applied for Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom to attend our late brother’s funeral , he passed away on the 13th of June 2014 after suffering (from) a rare kind of cancer. In 2013, we were denied the right to travel to the UK to see him when he was critically ill , and recently , we were denied visa again to see his body and to pay him our last respect.
Our mum has been so depressed since the demise of our brother , and our father who passed away on the 9th of May 2014 , and now, our grand mother just passed away on the 19th of August 2014 .
In this time of our bereavement, we need to be with our mother. She has been having nightmares and crying every night. According to her doctors in the uk, she suffers high blood pressure, she needs us to be by her side to mourn these losses.
The Entry Clearance officer refused our applications majorly on the reasons of being refused the UK Visa when we applied in 2013 as family members of an EEA national. (We can now boldly say that our circumstances have changed, we are now gainfully employed. We live more comfortably and we do not need the financial support of our parents)
The ECO doubted the relationship between us and our late brother (that is heart breaking) The ECO stated that in our previous application , we did not name him as our brother when given the chance to list the, ‘EEA national and other family members’. (This is not correct; in our previous application in 2013, we did name him as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK, we also mentioned he was critically ill at that time. To prove this, I have provided a copy of that application form. In addition, pictures of family ties while we were growing up together in Nigeria were provided, also a copy of our brother’s birth certificate which is similar to mine was provided).
The Second reason was that we did not demonstrate that we are in receipt of our stated salary : (that made me feel so disappointed at the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer, It is stated in my employment letter (which I provided) that my salaries and commissions are paid in cash, sometimes my employer owes salary and commission over a period of time, and sometimes they pay me in cash or pay a lump sum of money into my account).
The Third reason, the ECO considered our past circumstance and concluded that we would not be able to afford this trip without a third-party's financial support. (I do not understand what the ECO meant by this, in our application , we stated that our mum will be the major sponsor of this trip. I have provided genuine proofs to show that there are enough funds available from our mother , and in addition, my personal bank statements. More also, I have a better life here in Nigeria, I have two lovely kids in Nigeria who are still under seven years. Therefore, i do not intend to remain in the UK)
Please spend a few moments looking into my underlying facts that may make you reconsider the decision. I hope my appeal will be looked into on compassionate grounds. I am only a phone call away should you require additional documentation which will assist you in reversing the original decision.
(ii) Provided a copy of that application form of our previous application in 2013, where we named Henry as our brother, he had a permanent residency in the UK.
Yours Faithfully,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by george31(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dear Moderator, thanks for commiserating with me. I must tell you that you are indeed a rare gem. I admire your humility and professionalism in handling my case. I appreciate your input. I have reconstructed the first two paragraphs of the letter, kindly check for any errors.

I George Onyebuchi Ezenwa with my brother Roland Elochukwu Ezenwa applied for Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom to attend our late brother’s funeral that passed away on the 13th of June 2014 after suffering from a rare kind of cancer. Our application was refused
We think our application was not critically looked into. On this note we write to appeal against that decision. Kindly spend a few moments looking into my underlying facts that may make you reconsider, so we can travel to spend some time with our mother and to visit our brother’s grave. In 2013 we were denied visa to travel to the UK to see him when he was critically ill and recently we were denied again to see his body and to pay him our last respect.
Our mum has been so depressed since the demise of our brother and our father who passed away on the 9th of May 2014 and now, our grandmother who just passed away on the 19th of August 2014
In this time of our bereavement, we need to be with our mother. She has been having nightmares and crying every night. According to her doctors in the UK, she suffers high blood pressure, it’s been really traumatic for her, and she needs us to be by her side to mourn these losses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
george31: Dear Moderator, thanks for commiserating with me. I must tell you that you are indeed a rare gem. I admire your humility and professionalism in handling my case. I appreciate your input. I have reconstructed the first two paragraphs of the letter, kindly check for any errors.
I George Onyebuchi Ezenwa with my brother Roland Elochukwu Ezenwa applied for Entry Clearance to the United Kingdom to attend our late brother’s funeral that passed away on the 13th of June 2014 after suffering from a rare kind of cancer. Our application was refused
We think our application was not critically looked into. On this note we write to appeal against that decision. Kindly spend a few moments looking into my underlying facts that may make you reconsider, so we can travel to spend some time with our mother and to visit our brother’s grave. In 2013 we were denied visa to travel to the UK to see him when he was critically ill and recently we were denied again to see his body and to pay him our last respect.
Our mum has been so depressed since the demise of our brother and our father who passed away on the 9th of May 2014 and now, our grandmother who just passed away on the 19th of August 2014
In this time of our bereavement, we need to be with our mother. She has been having nightmares and crying every night. According to her doctors in the UK, she suffers high blood pressure, it’s been really traumatic for her, and she needs us to be by her side to mourn these losses.
But do you really still want to go ahead with this?
Well...
By the way, I am not a moderator smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
hi guys, am directing my iss to @justwise and @visjustice and all other gurus.... firstly lemme tell you little about me so you dont get confused. am a trader i visit dubai quarterly, a mother but not married and also presently serving my country...my cousin invited me for her graduation ceremony lastyear nov so I used my dad as my sponsor cos i got all the document a week after i got back from dubai and i didnt have much in my personal account and i had to submit the application before i enter nysc camp in nov lastyear. i submitted.
MY COUSIN BRITISH PASSPORT PAGE
INVITATION LETTER FROM THE SCHOOL ADDRESSED TO MY NAME
INVITATION LETTER FROM MY COUSIN TO ME
2WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY DADs COMPANY REGISTRATION DOCUMENT which am one of his directors
SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM MY DAD
MY DADs BANK STATEMENT
REFERENCE LETTER FROM MY DADs BANK
MY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT to show frequent inflow and outflow
MY CHILD BIRTH CERTIFICATE WIT PICTURES
i stated in the application am an entrepreneurer

IN-SHORT, the ECO refused me saying...... the other directors of my dads company dint give authorization of me using the company's account and that how come i have little or no money in my account as at the time i applied...i felt bad cos it was my first time and my d excuses was so silly..
i dint get my business registered until may this year due to some unknown reasons btw diamond bank and CAC, recently i applied again, made hotel reservation cos i intend going during winter for sales,got a support from my dad duely signed by my sisters cos its a family business.attached my nysc document, i countered reasons for bin refused lastyr. i explained the reason i dint have enough money in my account then and i backed it up wit all invoices since i started travelling til date..... too bad i recieved my packet back yesterday and was refused again on some things i really dont understand.

the ECO SAID
I STATED THAT MY MOTHER WOULD PAY HALF OF THE COST OF THE TRIP AND HAVE PROVIDED HER COMPANY;S ACCOUNT, SAYING THE ACCOUNT REPRESENT BUSINESS FUNDS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN RUNNING A BUSINESS, THAT HES NOT SATISFY THE FUND WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ME ,AND THAT I SUBMITTED MY PERSONAL AND COMPANY STATEMENT AS EVIDENCE OF MY FUNDS,THAT I STATED I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS MAY 2014, THAT HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE OF THE BUSINESS AND HOW MY INCOME IS GENERATED OTHER THAN THE COMPANY REGISTRATION DOCUMENT AND LASTLY THAT I STATED I WISH TO VISIT MY COUSIN BUT HAVE NOT PROVIDED THEIR STATUS, HE SAID HE NOTICED I WAS REFUSED LAST YEAR,THAT I DIDNT MENTION THAT I HAVE FRIEND OF FAMILY IN THE UK AND THAT THIS TIME STATED I WILL VISIT MY COUSIN AND HAVE PROVIDED NO EVIDENCE OF THEM.my right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84 (1) (c)

When i saw the refusal note, i was dumbfounded cos i dont know what to say. firstly the 'MOTHER' got me confused, 2ndly i never include in my application this time around am going to see my cousin cos i submitted my hotel reservation to them, her name only reflected under the question if i have friend of family in the uk, and besides all her information was attached to my first application they refused., thirdly,all invoices that bears my name was attached to my business document,
immigration lawyer is already helping me on administrative review.....pls advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
can someone pls reply my post
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
honeyoluwatoyin: can someone pls reply my post

Will post my reply later
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
spikesC:

You know it's not quite ethical to use the bring-a-competition-down method to get customers. I would advice you focus on your marketing, branding and customer satisfaction. Get your ads on everyone's eyes, and you would be competing with wakanow.

If you require the services of a marketing and brand promotion company, give me a call wink

U didn't put a #
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
worry359:
We have answered you before and given you information but you will not listen.
Your case is hopeless!
You are young boy saying that you will stay with someone who is not a relative and you have never met!
You will not get a visa with this tale!
You are should stop wasting your time and concentrate on making your life in Nigeria.
'

He could as well go too Benin republic if he so want to leave 9ja, he would still get enough experience there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vicjustice:
Are you serious?
Everything is wrong with your application and the circumstances surrounding it: observe the highlights, they are awful blunders.
Please, there is no need to ask how to correct them because, i can't see that possible at the moment as you don't seem to have any serious reason to want to travel to the UK except that you want to "jand" that's to "check-out from Naija"

U dey vex,,why u dey do this guy like this na @Vicjustice??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chrizizon:

U didn't put a #

Sorry,
0803-555-3259

The thread shouldn't be littered with agile advertisements, that's why i didn't.
You can follow the link on my signature to get more info and contact details

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
honeyoluwatoyin: hi guys, am directing my iss to @justwise and @visjustice and all other gurus.... firstly lemme tell you little about me so you dont get confused. am a trader i visit dubai quarterly, a mother but not married and also presently serving my country...my cousin invited me for her graduation ceremony lastyear nov so I used my dad as my sponsor cos i got all the document a week after i got back from dubai and i didnt have much in my personal account and i had to submit the application before i enter nysc camp in nov lastyear. i submitted.
2WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY DADs BANK STATEMENT

IN-SHORT, the ECO refused me saying...... the other directors of my dads company dint give authorization of me using the company's account and that how come i have little or no money in my account as at the time i applied...i felt bad cos it was my first time and my d excuses was so silly..
i dint get my business registered until may this year due to some unknown reasons btw diamond bank and CAC, recently i applied again, made hotel reservation cos i intend going during winter for sales,got a support from my dad duely signed by my sisters cos its a family business.attached my nysc document, i countered reasons for bin refused lastyr. i explained the reason i dint have enough money in my account then and i backed it up wit all invoices since i started travelling til date..... too bad i recieved my packet back yesterday and was refused again on some things i really dont understand.

the ECO SAID
I STATED THAT MY MOTHER WOULD PAY HALF OF THE COST OF THE TRIP AND HAVE PROVIDED HER COMPANY;S ACCOUNT, SAYING THE ACCOUNT REPRESENT BUSINESS FUNDS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN RUNNING A BUSINESS, THAT HES NOT SATISFY THE FUND WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ME ,AND THAT I SUBMITTED MY PERSONAL AND COMPANY STATEMENT AS EVIDENCE OF MY FUNDS,THAT I STATED I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS MAY 2014, THAT HAVE NOT PROVIDED ANY EVIDENCE OF THE BUSINESS AND HOW MY INCOME IS GENERATED OTHER THAN THE COMPANY REGISTRATION DOCUMENT AND LASTLY THAT I STATED I WISH TO VISIT MY COUSIN BUT HAVE NOT PROVIDED THEIR STATUS, HE SAID HE NOTICED I WAS REFUSED LAST YEAR,THAT I DIDNT MENTION THAT I HAVE FRIEND OF FAMILY IN THE UK AND THAT THIS TIME STATED I WILL VISIT MY COUSIN AND HAVE PROVIDED NO EVIDENCE OF THEM.my right of appeal is limited to the grounds referred to in section 84 (1) (c)

When i saw the refusal note, i was dumbfounded cos i dont know what to say. firstly the 'MOTHER' got me confused, 2ndly i never include in my application this time around am going to see my cousin cos i submitted my hotel reservation to them, her name only reflected under the question if i have friend of family in the uk, and besides all her information was attached to my first application they refused., thirdly,all invoices that bears my name was attached to my business document,
immigration lawyer is already helping me on administrative review.....pls advice
The reasons for your refusals is not "silly", but reasonable.
Ok, your dad owns the company, and you are using the company's bank account statement as evidence of finance: but can you say the benefit that your travel to the UK would be to the company?
Not only did you make the same blunder in your second application, in addition to that, you made a hotel reservation for 2 weeks without having any purpose to be in the UK, nor did you make any indication that you are travelling for leisure or tourism etc.
Refer to this link for enlightenment:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
honeyoluwatoyin: hi guys, am directing my iss to @justwise and @visjustice and all other gurus.... firstly lemme tell you little about me so you dont get confused. am a trader i visit dubai quarterly, a mother but not married and also presently serving my country...my cousin invited me for her graduation ceremony lastyear nov so I used my dad as my sponsor cos i got all the document a week after i got back from dubai and i didnt have much in my personal account and i had to submit the application before i enter nysc camp in nov lastyear. i submitted.
2WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY DADs BANK STATEMENT

the ECO SAID

Sometimes when they don't understand ur English those Eco might think u don't know what you are up to & feel people like u shudn't be in the uk and decide 2 refuse u str8....

Did u include a cover letter in ur application?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chrizizon:

Sometimes when they don't understand ur English those Eco might think u don't know what you are up to & feel people like u shudn't be in the uk and decide 2 refuse u str8
Exactly smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
dont understand? any question you wann ask?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vicjustice:
Exactly smiley
meaning?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chrizizon:

Sometimes when they don't understand ur English those Eco might think u don't know what you are up to & feel people like u shudn't be in the uk and decide 2 refuse u str8....

Did u include a cover letter in ur application?
the first one i dint, the second application i did
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Chrizizon: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
honeyoluwatoyin:
the first one i dint, the second application i did

Can u post the cover letter u sent to d Eco in ur 2nd application for review n analysis here?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by binie: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Danito2: Bro i have been invited by someone so should i have to make travel plans like,tourist?i think its visiting?or should i have to make some travel plan and some place i will visit while in the uk ..

just say visit, importantly the sponsor i.e who you are visiting should write that he is inviting you for a specific period and if possible he should provide his bank statement to show that he will be responsible for you and also will accommodate you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chrizizon:

Can u post the cover letter u sent to d Eco in ur 2nd application for review n analysis here?
ok
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2014
2WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY DADs BANK STATEMENT

the ECO SAID

Seems you didn't read and understand your initial refusal letter before reapplying cos u still made the same mistake of an intention to be sponsored by business funds. Truth to be told, it's same script, different actors. But you ignored the screenplay. First was ur dad, now mum. You ignored the "problematic" - using coy account for leisure WITHOUT providing reasons why it is so instead of personal account. If your cover letter didn't state that, just accept your flaws and put things right net time. Thank you.

Secondly, if you must reapply be sure to include all the relatives and close friends you know in uk and indicate whether you will visit them or not. THEN in your cover letter, draw their attention that you do/do not intend to visit these people, and if you wanna visit them, be sure to include an IV letter to support this.

Also sort out other loop holes cos these people are like eels. If you don't close all loopholes, they'll find one reason to visit past offence and connect it to present mistake and give the mixture/connection as a solid reason for refusal, which more often than not, makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (426)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.