Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (215752 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shema: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^Impe baba...materials pls...shema_3@yahoo.com
Sure ur stay has bn Awesome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
I need the new material too imperiouxx.. ogbeche77@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:43am On Apr 05, 2012
GRE materials all sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:49am On Apr 05, 2012
pillys: imperiouxx baba. Thanks man. U r too much. I saw all the materials you sent. Mehnnn, God bless you.

You're welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by dannywest01: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2012
imperiouxx:

You're welcome

Thanks for sending the material. Your God sent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by jimtosam: 3:54am On Apr 05, 2012
Impe Baba, my yahoo mail is: saajng@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by jimtosam: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2012
Impe Baba, I really appreciate your reply. If I inform the school to change my sponsor and send me a new I-20, will they ask for my new sponsor bank statement?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 4:05am On Apr 05, 2012
jimtosam: Impe Baba, my yahoo mail is: saajng@yahoo.com
Thanks.

You got them now. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 4:09am On Apr 05, 2012
jimtosam: Impe Baba, I really appreciate your reply. If I inform the school to change my sponsor and send me a new I-20, will they ask for my new sponsor bank statement?

Sure, but most schools only ask for letter from bank not statement of account from bank. If yours require letter, then that shouldn't take you lots of time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by hariyoh: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
@ Imperiouxx, thanks for the last time, but i cant view the materials. please kindly send me the latest GRE materials (hariyoh at yahoo dot com). Long time no chat lol....Hope everything is moving smoothly with you. Cheers bro and keep up the good work.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 3:58am On Apr 06, 2012
hariyoh: @ Imperiouxx, thanks for the last time, but i cant view the materials. please kindly send me the latest GRE materials (hariyoh at yahoo dot com). Long time no chat lol....Hope everything is moving smoothly with you. Cheers bro and keep up the good work.....

Most of those files are rar files. You would need to have winrar installed on your computer to veiw them. Though one of them is epub file, that requires epub(a firefox addon) to be installed. Best of luck guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Theyjih: 4:09am On Apr 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

Most of those files are rar files. You would need to have winrar installed on your computer to veiw them. Though one of them is epub file, that requires epub(a firefox addon) to be installed. Best of luck guys.

Thumbs up guys keep up the good work .. kindly forward the Gre material to holuphemysola@rocketmail.com thnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 4:21am On Apr 06, 2012
Theyjih:

Thumbs up guys keep up the good work .. kindly forward the Gre material to holuphemysola@rocketmail.com thnks

I'm not sure rocketmail will allow attaching executable file. So provide me with your yahoo mail. k?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Theyjih: 4:33am On Apr 06, 2012
olufemola2002@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by olaremy2k: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2012
imperiouxx: To all new GRE materials except the gmail account.......QED
...pls i need GRE materials....olaremy2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ggeorge: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello guys,i av been following comments and contributions on this thread for days now before i actually joined today,i will lik to know if one can still make it up to summer admission,although i applied to a school since last year oct and av gotten responses but not yet admission leTter cos i still need to have their online test which will come up anutime from now,and the school is GRE and TOEFL free but i decided to sit for TOEFL to be on safer side at the embassy,pls guys i need ur advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by jimtosam: 7:04am On Apr 06, 2012
Goodmorning everyone...pls,I want to know d process of getting appointment date at us emb.do I nid to pay visa fee first?also,do i nid sevis no..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kaycome: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Imperioux and others place i will like to know if i can use my gtb naira card to pay for my wes. Please i need you suggestion on it. I heard someone said he have use the card to register for great and i wonder if i can use it to pay for my wes fee online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kaycome: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sorry for the error in my former post. Imperioux and others please i will like to know if i can use my gtb naira card to pay for my wes. Please i need you suggestion on it. I heard someone said he have use the card to register for gre and i wonder if i can use it to pay for my wes fee online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
ggeorge: Hello guys,i av been following comments and contributions on this thread for days now before i actually joined today,i will lik to know if one can still make it up to summer admission,although i applied to a school since last year oct and av gotten responses but not yet admission leTter cos i still need to have their online test which will come up anutime from now,and the school is GRE and TOEFL free but i decided to sit for TOEFL to be on safer side at the embassy,pls guys i need ur advice.

You see all I crossed? If you were to be judged by the VO on more credentials, you are not safe at all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Toluth(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
Toluth: @Imperioux, yesu have sent some other to me..the one that will simulate real test condition.. And its great..thanks man..
@kaycome... I'm thinking August so I can face fall 2013 fully... Pls how did u register for the exam in Nigeria?
kaycome, pls answer my question. How did u register for the gre exam in Nigeria?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
Toluth:
kaycome, pls answer my question. How did u register for the gre exam in Nigeria?

Oh, sorry. I used to pay through http://www.gtn-ng.com/contact.html You can vist them too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kidUrbane: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2012
Hello peepz,
its been a while.thank GOD the thread is still going strong first@ that broda that wants to know if he needs to pay another sevis fee because hes applying to a new skool.u dont need to pay a new fee and for those looking for UG admission for fall its not a 2 late o.UG applicants for fall lets come out.all d best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ggeorge: 8:26am On Apr 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

You see all I crossed? If you were to be judged by the VO on more credentials, you are not safe at all.
@imperiouxx:I don't really understand what you are saying
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kaycome: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
@toluth am sorry for not have reply you. Actually it was my anuty in us that register online for me. I will advise you do it your sef cos it is cheaper than when you go to exam center. I read a post on the home page today about using gtb master card and a guy said he register gre exam online with gtb naira master card. It is just 190 dollars when you register online your sef.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
ggeorge: @imperiouxx:I don't really understand what you are saying

If you were to be interviewed on your credentials as a graduate, what they would like to see is your degree cert and GRE not necessarily TOEFL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Toluth(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
@kaycome and Imperioux...thanks for your reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ggeorge: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2012
imperiouxx:

If you were to be interviewed on your credentials as a graduate, what they would like to see is your degree cert and GRE not necessarily TOEFL.
Ok imperiouxx...thanks so much bro for d advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by segzy982: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2012
Does anybody in the house know about the graduate admissions process for Bowie State University and how good the school is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 12:44am On Apr 09, 2012
GRE materials sent out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by EatmyShorts: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2012
Hi.

Is it a Problem if you have Siblings in the USA that are green Card holders( Got Married) but were F1s at a Point.
Please I need a fast Answer, and what can I say if asked?
My Interview is Tomorrow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by ggeorge: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
EatmyShorts: Hi.

Is it a Problem if you have Siblings in the USA that are green Card holders( Got Married) but were F1s at a Point.
Please I need a fast Answer, and what can I say if asked?
My Interview is Tomorrow.
I don't think that gonna help when it comes to f1 visa,I beleive the vo need to hear what ties you have back home to over there,it's just a suggestion you should not mention on your siblings over there...any other suggestion from other member of the house?,I wish you success on your interview tommorow,and pls don't forget to share your experience with us.,best of luck friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101)

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.