Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,517 members, 7,920,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:58 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 (214706 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by emmanuelkim: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
imperiouxx:

The bold statements ain't good at all.

Google alone isn't a good place to determine your interest about any school.

Your choice of biotech is too vague - c'mon as a graduate and scholar, much is expected from you about your choice of career. Imagine I ask you how would I move a car from one point to the other? Can you say ''You, inside the car, move the car''?

Biotechnology is far far more than the uses of microbes in production alone.

Why do you choose going for an undergraduate again after you've got your first degree?

Lost of confidence to the extent of shaking and stammering exposed your unpreparedness.

Sure both fields ain't by any chance related. Even with that, if you're sharp in your responses and know the right answer to knock him off, he would have been convinced you are genuine. You should have envisaged that question long before the interview and should have been your concentration.

Asking if you can change your field shows that you don't even mean to study that biotech in the first place. Really, if you've got that visa and start that course, you'd have find it hard if not impossible to survive in such field without any solid background in it.

If changing it is the best to you, since you can differentiate between what's right or wrong then do so and work on your lapses.

Re-apply where ever closer to your house.

Thanks Imperious, please can i re-apply again to abuja or lagos, it was just that the was biase, when i got home i said shit what a mess i put myself, please imperious i need your advice on what to do, i have sent u mail, you have not reply me please do

i Thanks the house ooooooooooooo, please i need more advice from the matured men here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by deevick246(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
kpolli: Here is my experience, though I was shaky and can't remember much. . . It is God, to me I wasn't that good. . . My case wasn't strong but with God, it was too strong for them. . .

4 VOs, all guys. . . . The one that called me seemed to be the one rejecting the most

Me - Good morning
VO- Good morning, pass your documents (I pass it to him)
VO- Did you take GRE
Me- Yes (pass him the documents)
VO- Your going for masters in Information Systems?
Me- No, I am going for a masters in System science, kindly check the remarks section of my I-20
VO- What is system science
Me- System science is the same as computer science, the school's dept of computer science calls their masters program system science.
VO- How many schools did u apply to?
Me- 5, UFL, ASU, Uni of Salford.....
VO- Is that in the UK
Me- Yes
VO- Why USA
Me- (forgot my lines and started stammering but said) Because USA has the best Unis in the world and They teach more practically unlike over here
VO- When did u finish Uni
Me- 2008
VO- What Uni
Me- Unilag
VO- Are you with ur transcript?
Me- Yes (pass it to him even though it wasn't impressive, I wanted to be completely honest)
VO glances thru it
VO- So have u served
Me- Yes in 2008, sorry 2009
VO- What am I doing now
Me- I work in XXXXX IT firm
VO- How much did u earn
Me- Told him (sorry have to use that for privacy purposes)
VO- Who is sponsoring
Me- My mum
VO- Can I see her statements (note: not letter)
Me- Pass it to him
VO- What does she do
Me- Teacher
VO- Uni
Me- No principal of a sec skool
VO- Where did she get all these money from
Me- She has been working for over 30yrs (gave him this c'mon undecided look)

VO tears ticket and passes it to me. . . Collect ur visa on Tuesday

Congratulations! All of una way benefit via me announcing the july dates way don collect visa, oya make una come celebrate am for me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yap.. My visa experience was effortless.. Thanks to Jesus.
Nairalanders u guys re great.

The No 6 VO interviewed. I must tell u guys that VO 4 dey dash visa like water..lolz.. Young handsome guy(no homo)..

Well, this is ow mine transpired:

VO: what do u wnt to go do in the usa( as e dey ask d question, e was luking at my old passport with us visa).
Me: I want to go pursue a master degree in the university of oklahoma.
VO: what course:
Me: Msc in Natural gas engineering and management under the auspices of the petroleum department. ( Is a specialty course, and on my I20 petroleum engineering was indicated as d course of study)
VO: what can u say abt d gas industry in d past 10years( did nt expect it)
Me: (na here I finish work oh).. Said sth about large investment in d industry and the issue of green house effect and global warming as a result of emmision of CO2. Went further to talk abt LNG,SNG and CNG. Related nigeria position to d industry( e cuts me in)..
VO: ur first degree?
ME: petroleum and gas engineering.
VO: why dis school?
Me: is d poineer school to take dis course in d whole world and d only in d us of a. Talk abt d prof there and some oda tinz.
VO: ow many did u apply to
Me: 4 with 3 admits.. Listed dem : ull, ttu, tamu.
VO: what ll u do with ur degree?
Me: told him fortunately OKLNG ll b kicking off operation in 2014 wh happens to b d period when I ll b rounding up. Told him abt my NYSC with gas plant and some onshore experience( note d VO dey nod head for all dis reply.. I am good at gesticulating..)
VO: who's sponsoring
Me: my mum
VO: what does she do?
Me: business woman.....****( I finish wrk sha: make small tinz sound really big)
VO: monthly salary?
Me: she's a business woman.. So we shld b talking abt daily turn over.. Gave him a good estimate sha, then rounded it to dat of a month)..
Note the VO was already tearing d green ticket before that of d sponsorship question was asked.

If u noticed, no documents were asked for.. Not even gre and toefl way I do pretty well sef. No bank statment.

Guys, it was just God's favour.. Someone was rejected by d same VO prior to my appearance.

NOTE: I repeated VO 4 dey dash d tin like water..lol..

Thank you guys..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
leadzeal:

Guy congrate.. I think I saw u.. I remember dat question why usa?.. I guess d last VO interviewed u, that's 7.. Or probably 6, but am certain is 7 sha..

Congrates.. I am d guy with d black armless sweater, with stripe shirt. My numb was 091 guess u did before me.. I fink urs is abt 84 nt sure sha. Congrates once again..

I know u jor. . . U stood behind me in the line then went to my front when we sat down. . . Was number 092. . . Vo 1 interviewed me. . . I walked past u when u were talking on the phone after u left the building. . . Wore blue shirt n jeans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
kpolli:

I know u jor. . . U stood behind me in the line then went to my front when we sat down. . . Was number 092. . . Vo 1 interviewed me. . . I walked past u when u were talking on the phone after u left the building. . . Wore blue shirt n jeans

Haha.. No vex say I jump to ur front.. I no even knw sef.. Yes, I remembered u worked pass me.. I wan take bike dat time..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
leadzeal: Yap.. My visa experience was effortless.. Thanks to Jesus.
Nairalanders u guys re great.

The No 6 VO interviewed. I must tell u guys that VO 4 dey dash visa like water..lolz.. Young handsome guy(no homo)..

Well, this is ow mine transpired:

VO: what do u wnt to go do in the usa( as e dey ask d question, e was luking at my old passport with us visa).
Me: I want to go pursue a master degree in the university of oklahoma.
VO: what course:
Me: Msc in Natural gas engineering and management under the auspices of the petroleum department. ( Is a specialty course, and on my I20 petroleum engineering was indicated as d course of study)
VO: what can u say abt d gas industry in d past 10years( did nt expect it)
Me: (na here I finish work oh).. Said sth about large investment in d industry and the issue of green house effect and global warming as a result of emmision of CO2. Went further to talk abt LNG,SNG and CNG. Related nigeria position to d industry( e cuts me in)..
VO: ur first degree?
ME: petroleum and gas engineering.
VO: why dis school?
Me: is d poineer school to take dis course in d whole world and d only in d us of a. Talk abt d prof there and some oda tinz.
VO: ow many did u apply to
Me: 4 with 3 admits.. Listed dem : ull, ttu, tamu.
VO: what ll u do with ur degree?
Me: told him fortunately OKLNG ll b kicking off operation in 2014 wh happens to b d period when I ll b rounding up. Told him abt my NYSC with gas plant and some onshore experience( note d VO dey nod head for all dis reply.. I am good at gesticulating..)
VO: who's sponsoring
Me: my mum
VO: what does she do?
Me: business woman.....****( I finish wrk sha: make small tinz sound really big)
VO: monthly salary?
Me: she's a business woman.. So we shld b talking abt daily turn over.. Gave him a good estimate sha, then rounded it to dat of a month)..
Note the VO was already tearing d green ticket before that of d sponsorship question was asked.

If u noticed, no documents were asked for.. Not even gre and toefl way I do pretty well sef. No bank statment.

Guys, it was just God's favour.. Someone was rejected by d same VO prior to my appearance.

NOTE: I repeated[b] VO 4 dey dash d tin like water[/b]..lol..

Thank you guys..

Don't agree with u, he gave alot of ppl, sef he gave one unknown guy that was claiming musician. . . The guy gave more than ur own Vo ooo but he rejected one guy that was rejected b4 and many ppl that carried family along for interview. . .

I remember ur interview were u dey talk say ur mama earns per day. . . Say her profit na NXX,Bleep amount per day say u get statement proving it (In my mind I said over sabi NLer) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
kpolli:

Don't agree with u, he gave alot of ppl, sef he gave one unknown guy that was claiming musician. . . The guy gave more than ur own Vo ooo but he rejected one guy that was rejected b4 and many ppl that carried family along for interview. . .

I remember ur interview were u dey talk say ur mama earns per day. . . Say her profit na NXX,Bleep amount per day say u get statement proving it (In my mind I said over sabi NLer) grin grin grin grin grin
Lolz.. Do u mean u agree with me on VO 4 since e give people pass my own VO.. VO 7 too ask questn, but e dey give..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
dr_dolittle:

Ok. Try reschedule and do as I have said earlier.You should be fine.
tanx man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrat all! Abeg can someone tell me how I fit reapply nau?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by phy: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrats kpolli and leadzeal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
imperiouxx: Congrat all! Abeg can someone tell me how I fit reapply nau?

phy: Congrats kpolli and leadzeal.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Grenade: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
This is the first time am posting on this thread.You guys are great! Must visit this thread at least three times a week. For those waiting for their interview BELIEVE! I wish u guys the very best. Before I post my experience I want to clarify somethings. From my own point of view oooo I think this U S student visa thing involves three things your GOD, Your confidence as well as your indepth knowledge of the course you want to study! Don't allow people to impact unnecessary fear in you. That you have never travelled abroad or that you have been rejected many times is not a determinant of your success or failure. First of all try to get the necessary documentation and work more on what you will say. I mean crack your brain! Think outside the box! Look for unique and reasonable points..... This was how my own interview went ooooo. I woke up as early as 4:30 am, went on my knees and prayed to my father as usual. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 am.I took my bath, my mom was so hell bent that I must put on a siut! Am very stubborn so I debunked her advise instead followed what my mind said I should wear. I wore a clean yellow polo by ralph, and a clean chinos come knack am with my chinco foot wear. I looked very simple and most importantly like a school boy, I even carried my school bag. Those of you that had ur interview on the 9th of july in lagos must have noticed that. My financial documents wasn't ready so I and my unc had to rush to zenith from there we fire straight to embassy. By 10.05 I dey embassy. Na so we check in oooo. The cue was damn long. Finally we where ushered in. Na my first time visit to any embassy oooooo. Jjc. All the while one thing was in my mind like imperiouxx will say "the green trophy". The rejection rate was high. As I dey sit down na so the guy for window 4 dey bounce one guy wey wan go for masters cold catch me ooooo. I was granted visa by the guy in windows 4 and since I came in I noticed the guy was just bouncing everybody. That black guy in the first window was very mean! Occassionally our two I dey jam and em go come look me with one kind sacarsm all over em face! He never smiled and was just rejecting and rejecting! Even one well travelled lady who mentioned over 10 countries when she was asked of places she has travelled to was still denied visa by the black dude for one or two reasons! As I dey observe my number shine! It was faster than normal mehn. And na the window 4 guy Na so em take go ooooo V0:Afternoon pass ur doc me:I was mean and boning seriously didn't even reply passed my doc.. V0: why do u want to go to the u s Me: for my masters degree V0: masters in what: Me: political science with an emphasis in Comparative politics V0: which school: Me: EIU V0: how did you hear about the school.. Me: Na here the interview end oooooo I explained how I contacted professor xxxx and professor Bleep how dey where interested in my research cos I told them I have published two papers in leading journals in u s and canada: V0 he smiled and said great twice and asked me to explain what I wrote in those papers I published ME: I said in my mind na here you come find my trouble. Na em I begin knack am theories and postulations until I dey sure say em head full well well! The rest na history. I don pick my visa today na to book ticket remain ooooooo. Every ones case is different but be confident and capitalise on your strenght. Show dem say u sabi book! That's ur main reason for going to the U S. Bottom line don't forget the place of God in every thing you do cos that's the most important!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Grenade: This is the first time am posting on this thread.You guys are great! Must visit this thread at least three times a week. For those waiting for their interview BELIEVE! I wish u guys the very best. Before I post my experience I want to clarify somethings. From my own point of view oooo I think this U S student visa thing involves three things your GOD, Your confidence as well as your indepth knowledge of the course you want to study! Don't allow people to impact unnecessary fear in you. That you have never travelled abroad or that you have been rejected many times is not a determinant of your success or failure. First of all try to get the necessary documentation and work more on what you will say. I mean crack your brain! Think outside the box! Look for unique and reasonable points..... This was how my own interview went ooooo. I woke up as early as 4:30 am, went on my knees and prayed to my father as usual. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 am.I took my bath, my mom was so hell bent that I must put on a suit! Am very stubborn so I debunked her advise instead followed what my mind said I should wear. I wore a clean yellow polo by ralph, and a clean chinos come knack am with my chinco foot wear. I looked very simple and most importantly like a school boy, I even carried my school bag. Those of you that had ur interview on the 9th of july in lagos must have noticed that. My financial documents wasn't ready so I and my unc had to rush to zenith from there we fire straight to embassy. By 10.05 I dey embassy. Na so we check in oooo. The cue was damn long. Finally we where ushered in. Na my first time visit to any embassy oooooo. Jjc. All the while one thing was in my mind like imperiouxx will say "the green trophy". The rejection rate was high. As I dey sit down na so the guy for window 4 dey bounce one guy wey wan go for masters cold catch me ooooo. I was granted visa by the guy in windows 4 and since I came in I noticed the guy was just bouncing everybody. That black guy in the first window was very mean! Occassionally our two I dey jam and em go come look me with one kind sacarsm all over em face! He never smiled and was just rejecting and rejecting! Even one well travelled lady who mentioned over 10 countries when she was asked of places she has travelled to was still denied visa by the black dude for one or two reasons! As I dey observe my number shine! It was faster than normal mehn. And na the window 4 guy Na so em take go ooooo V0:Afternoon pass ur doc me:I was mean and boning seriously didn't even reply passed my doc.. V0: why do u want to go to the u s Me: for my masters degree V0: masters in what: Me: political science with an emphasis in Comparative politics V0: which school: Me: EIU V0: how did you hear about the school.. Me: Na here the interview end oooooo I explained how I contacted professor xxxx and professor Bleep how dey where interested in my research cos I told them I have published two papers in leading journals in u s and canada: V0 he smiled and said great twice and asked me to explain what I wrote in those papers I published ME: I said in my mind na here you come find my trouble. Na em I begin knack am theories and postulations until I dey sure say em head full well well! The rest na history. I don pick my visa today na to book ticket remain ooooooo. Every ones case is different but be confident and capitalise on your strenght. Show dem say u sabi book! That's ur main reason for going to the U S. Bottom line don't forget the place of God in every thing you do cos that's the most important!

Congrats bro
Did u notice guys in suits were rejected?
Yellow polo top, I saw u
Black guy in window 1 was the one that interviewed me, kept rejecting but gave me upon my flaws... It's God

Dunno why u guys keep saying windows 4 was wicked, he gave plenty ppl (sha that was b4 he went for a break and closed his blind)

@leadzeal, do u remember the fine young girl that was part of the 5 set that went to the embassy with u? the very second on our queue after they said the hall was full that we shud chill back). . . . Hope I could meet her wink

Was too tensed about the visa to start conversation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Grenade: This is the first time am posting on this thread.You guys are great! Must visit this thread at least three times a week. For those waiting for their interview BELIEVE! I wish u guys the very best. Before I post my experience I want to clarify somethings. From my own point of view oooo I think this U S student visa thing involves three things your GOD, Your confidence as well as your indepth knowledge of the course you want to study! Don't allow people to impact unnecessary fear in you. That you have never travelled abroad or that you have been rejected many times is not a determinant of your success or failure. First of all try to get the necessary documentation and work more on what you will say. I mean crack your brain! Think outside the box! Look for unique and reasonable points..... This was how my own interview went ooooo. I woke up as early as 4:30 am, went on my knees and prayed to my father as usual. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 am.I took my bath, my mom was so hell bent that I must put on a suit! Am very stubborn so I debunked her advise instead followed what my mind said I should wear. I wore a clean yellow polo by ralph, and a clean chinos come knack am with my chinco foot wear. I looked very simple and most importantly like a school boy, I even carried my school bag. Those of you that had ur interview on the 9th of july in lagos must have noticed that. My financial documents wasn't ready so I and my unc had to rush to zenith from there we fire straight to embassy. By 10.05 I dey embassy. Na so we check in oooo. The cue was damn long. Finally we where ushered in. Na my first time visit to any embassy oooooo. Jjc. All the while one thing was in my mind like imperiouxx will say "the green trophy". The rejection rate was high. As I dey sit down na so the guy for window 4 dey bounce one guy wey wan go for masters cold catch me ooooo. I was granted visa by the guy in windows 4 and since I came in I noticed the guy was just bouncing everybody. That black guy in the first window was very mean! Occassionally our two I dey jam and em go come look me with one kind sacarsm all over em face! He never smiled and was just rejecting and rejecting! Even one well travelled lady who mentioned over 10 countries when she was asked of places she has travelled to was still denied visa by the black dude for one or two reasons! As I dey observe my number shine! It was faster than normal mehn. And na the window 4 guy Na so em take go ooooo V0:Afternoon pass ur doc me:I was mean and boning seriously didn't even reply passed my doc.. V0: why do u want to go to the u s Me: for my masters degree V0: masters in what: Me: political science with an emphasis in Comparative politics V0: which school: Me: EIU V0: how did you hear about the school.. Me: Na here the interview end oooooo I explained how I contacted professor xxxx and professor Bleep how dey where interested in my research cos I told them I have published two papers in leading journals in u s and canada: V0 he smiled and said great twice and asked me to explain what I wrote in those papers I published ME: I said in my mind na here you come find my trouble. Na em I begin knack am theories and postulations until I dey sure say em head full well well! The rest na history. I don pick my visa today na to book ticket remain ooooooo. Every ones case is different but be confident and capitalise on your strenght. Show dem say u sabi book! That's ur main reason for going to the U S. Bottom line don't forget the place of God in every thing you do cos that's the most important!

Congrats bro
Yellow polo top, I saw u
Black guy in window 1 was the one that interviewed me, kept rejecting but gave me upon my flaws... It's God

Dunno why u guys keep saying windows 4 was wicked, he gave plenty ppl (sha that was b4 he went for a break and closed his blind)

@leadzeal, do u remember the fine young girl that was part of the 5 set that went to the embassy with u? the very second on our queue after they said the hall was full that we shud chill back). . . . Hope I could meet her wink

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
phy: Congrats kpolli and leadzeal.

Thanks..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
kpolli:

O lenu bi.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
kpolli:

Congrats bro
Yellow polo top, I saw u

Omo ur eye sharp oh.. I even speak d girl like wat course re u goin for and some tinz like dat. She got her's as well..(Window 4) . Later met her outside, she told me she got it and me sef tell am say God do am for me.. But to exchange contact.. No way.. Yes, sge's pretty and smart mere looking at her but am not good at finishing wat I started, so no need..
But gal if u re on nairaland, abeg I no mind get ur number..*wick*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
@leadzeal,

You guys don start ooo. Many girls of different ages and races full US. Abeg leave that small girl make she too learn her book like you guys.... wink

@House,

To me, the is the best season ever on this thread. Just walk in, have God on your side, defend yourself well and come out with the visa just like that! Kudos to all fall students that are members of this thread that either got or not their visas. I pray God be with you all that got it over here. One thing I tell people is never relent even after been denied in sowhatever times, just keep your spirit high. In the past on this thread, people say once or twice denied shows desperation but to me it shows seriousness and rectification of loopholes. Do it yourself and have good intention when you get to US. The land is green if your intention is real. And those that haven't gone or wanna reapply, let your morale be awaken because it is well with you.

NB: You new guys can resurrect this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/863674/life-usa-student and let those long living in US as student show you how to survive.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Adolite(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congratulation to you all that got their visa.......This JULY is a BLESSING............Nairaland is a Blessing...If you on this thread and you know what you doing, YOU will surely WIN Any consular.....If you get denied again , again again again PLS keep trying again again again and again........

Ticket COST oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Adolite: Congratulation to you all that got their visa.......This JULY is a BLESSING............Nairaland is a Blessing...If you on this thread and you know what you doing, YOU will surely WIN Any consular.....If you get denied again , again again again PLS keep trying again again again and again........

That's the final word. Yours really trilled me and I know you gonna get it before then. I believe in using Duracell but not Tiger-Head.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
imperiouxx: @leadzeal,

You guys don start ooo. Many girls of different ages and races full US. Abeg leave that small girl make she too learn her book like you guys.... wink

@House,

To me, the is the best season ever on this thread. Just walk in, have God on your side, defend yourself well and come out with the visa just like that! Kudos to all fall students that are members of this thread that either got or not their visas. I pray God be with you all that got it over here. One thing I tell people is never relent even after been denied in sowhatever times, just keep your spirit high. In the past on this thread, people say once or twice denied shows desperation but to me it shows seriousness and rectification of loopholes. Do it yourself and have good intention when you get to US. The land is green if your intention is real. And those haven't gone or wanna reapply, let your morale be awaken because it is well with you.

NB: You new guys can resurrect this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/863674/life-usa-student and let those long living in US as student show you how to survive.

Oga imperiouxx.. Make I follow ur advice sha as regard d fact say dem plenty for yonder.

Man, u re a rare gem.. That link u provided is full of info and funi as well..I throway salute from here.

Thank u and may God continue to use u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Adolite(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
imperiouxx:

That's the final word. Yours really trilled me and I know you gonna get it before then. I believe in using Duracell but not Tiger-Head.
imperiouxx:

@Imperiousxx
Thanks for believing in me...God is Good.........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Adolite: Ticket COST oooooooooooooooooooo

Varies, don't book flight a week or 2 to when you actually want to travel. Book a month ahead, then it would be cheap.

Adolite:

@Imperiousxx
Thanks for believing in me...God is Good.........

All the time brother. You know last year we dey put head together nau and when you about going for your UK trip. I'm gonna give you the sign of victory you deserve then now [url=http][/url]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ adolite.. U re sure right..

As per Ticket na true oh.. Me dey luk for very affordable one..

Pls, who ll b enrouting houston here or better still oklahoma, which is my final destination.. The price am seeing is scaring me oh.. By dis time last year on nairaland flights to houston was as cheap as 180-220k.. But nw , na so so 300+ na him person dey see.

Imperiouxx, gboyega,phy and gurus in d house please do help us out.

Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
leadzeal:

Oga imperiouxx.. Make I follow ur advice sha as regard d fact say dem plenty for yonder.

Man, u re a rare gem.. That link u provided is full of info and funi as well..I throway salute from here.

Thank u and may God continue to use u.

No, not for me but for all those that contributed there, we all learn there too. You know everything is stage by stage. You've got to that stage ni yen.

leadzeal: @ adolite.. U re sure right..

As per Ticket na true oh.. Me dey luk for very affordable one..

Pls, who ll b enrouting houston here or better still oklahoma, which is my final destination.. The price am seeing is scaring me oh.. By dis time last year on nairaland flights to houston was as cheap as 180-220k.. But nw , na so so 300+ na him person dey see.

Imperiouxx, gboyega,phy and gurus in d house please do help us out.

Thanks.

Still it varies, I booked mine 1 week to my resumption for $1720 in Jan and was complaining that it's because I got my visa approved late. After the subsidy and everything in Nigeria the taxes, one should expect it to have gone up. Also, this is students traveling time.....put that into consideration too. 2 ways ticket is cheaper than 1 way, so go for a 2 ways.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by drdolittle1: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
imperiouxx: @leadzeal,

@House,

To me, the is the best season ever on this thread. Just walk in, have God on your side, defend yourself well and come out with the visa just like that! Kudos to all fall students that are members of this thread that either got or not their visas. I pray God be with you all that got it over here. One thing I tell people is never relent even after been denied in sowhatever times, just keep your spirit high. In the past on this thread, people say once or twice denied shows desperation but to me it shows seriousness and rectification of loopholes. Do it yourself and have good intention when you get to US. The land is green if your intention is real. And those that haven't gone or wanna reapply, let your morale be awaken because it is well with you.

Bros we thank Jah Jehovah for His mercies o...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
HELLO HOUSE I APPLIED FOR MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY IN USA AND THE SAID I SHOULD EVALUATE MY WEAC TO ECE AND MY ORIGINAL WEAC IS NOT OUT PLEASE DO ANYONE KNOW HOW IS BEEN DONE WITHOUT ORIGINAL WEAC OR CAN I SEND MY STATEMENT OF RESULT GIVEN TO ME BY THE SCHOOL OR RATHER THE PRINTED COPY.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
I wanna say a big thank u to all who have contributed. . . Phy, imperiouxx, deevick26 (ur a life saver), the creator femilangy, justwise for moderating this place superbly, n everyone else. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by kpolli(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
ik.swiss:
HELLO HOUSE I APPLIED FOR MINOT STATE UNIVERSITY IN USA AND THE SAID I SHOULD EVALUATE MY WEAC TO ECE AND MY ORIGINAL WEAC IS NOT OUT PLEASE DO ANYONE KNOW HOW IS BEEN DONE WITHOUT ORIGINAL WEAC OR CAN I SEND MY STATEMENT OF RESULT GIVEN TO ME BY THE SCHOOL OR RATHER THE PRINTED COPY.

Didn't know ppl evaluated WAEC
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by shamoney1: 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Congrats to everyone dat git der vusas recently. God has been good to nairalanders.

And pls can I still print my sevis reciept after printing the first time or is it jusr available for printing once. Pls urgent reply needed.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by imperiouxx(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
sha_money: Congrats to everyone dat git der vusas recently. God has been good to nairalanders.

And pls can I still print my sevis reciept after printing the first time or is it jusr available for printing once. Pls urgent reply needed.
Thank you.

You can print it uncountable times.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 by obusco4lyfe(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
ik.swiss:
original waec report is released 3yrs afta u've written d exam....2 evaluate ur result u hv 2 go to d ministry of education at alausa secretrait at ikeja, it doesn't take up to 3days 2 get it evaluated

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.