Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,095 members, 7,946,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1067196 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
reeq:
Was a 10years Ban(student visa) Had to do with the 28days stuff(Long Story). Can it be Appealed? Thanks

No, if the refusal was within the UK then yes, but you can go for review if you are sure that the ECO was wrong in banning you for 10yrs.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reeq(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
justwise:

No, if the refusal was within the UK then yes, but you can go for review if you are sure that the ECO was wrong in banning you for 10yrs.
Thanks for the reply. 10yrs stands for now,except a Miracle happens. Happy 2014!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mrflow1: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2014
Hello Guys, I need ur urgent advice and input on an issue:
I applied to go for vacation with my 1st daughter but we were refused. The reasons for refusal are given below verbatim;
U state dat u re going to d UK for a vacation.I note that d u av applied with a girl u purport to be ur daughter.u av submitted a birth cert and a letter u purport to be from d girls mother.d birth cert u submitted for the 10 year old girl was dated 3 days before ur visa application and 10 years after her birth. U av submitted no early fotos of urself with dis girl and ur wife.in d absence of any corroborating contemporaneous preef from d date of her birth,I am not satisfied dat dis cert shows that u re d father to the girl applicant that u av applied with. Furthermore u av not submitted adequate evidence so dat d signature on d consent letter that u av submitted from ur purpoted spouse can be verified(we used her drivers license as I'd as she didn't have intl passport den). It wld not be unreasonable of me to expect to see a copy of d passport biodata page so dat signatures can be verified. Given dis I am derefore not satisfied dat u are a genuine visitir to d uk and dat u will leave at d end of ur trip.....

After dis,I wrote for an adminsitrative review and attached d follwing docs;
1.About 40 family picyures dat shows our courtship from universit days to d birth of d child and her grwing up
2. Anoda consent letter from my wife with a sworn affidavit and her intl passport biodata page
3. A police report and court affidavit stating that d childs initial birt cert was misplaced a few days to d visa application and dat was why we went to national population sommision for anoda bcert.
4. Proof of my stable employment in d country and reasons why I will def come back to nigeria.etc

I sent the docs via DHL since sept 4th but av not heard anytin till date.pls what do u advise?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2014
mr flow: Hello Guys, I need ur urgent advice and input on an issue:
I applied to go for vacation with my 1st daughter but we were refused. The reasons for refusal are given below verbatim;
U state dat u re going to d UK for a vacation.I note that d u av applied with a girl u purport to be ur daughter.u av submitted a birth cert and a letter u purport to be from d girls mother.d birth cert u submitted for the 10 year old girl was dated 3 days before ur visa application and 10 years after her birth. U av submitted no early fotos of urself with dis girl and ur wife.in d absence of any corroborating contemporaneous preef from d date of her birth,I am not satisfied dat dis cert shows that u re d father to the girl applicant that u av applied with. Furthermore u av not submitted adequate evidence so dat d signature on d consent letter that u av submitted from ur purpoted spouse can be verified(we used her drivers license as I'd as she didn't have intl passport den). It wld not be unreasonable of me to expect to see a copy of d passport biodata page so dat signatures can be verified. Given dis I am derefore not satisfied dat u are a genuine visitir to d uk and dat u will leave at d end of ur trip.....

After dis,I wrote for an adminsitrative review and attached d follwing docs;
1.About 40 family picyures dat shows our courtship from universit days to d birth of d child and her grwing up
2. Anoda consent letter from my wife with a sworn affidavit and her intl passport biodata page
3. A police report and court affidavit stating that d childs initial birt cert was misplaced a few days to d visa application and dat was why we went to national population sommision for anoda bcert.
4. Proof of my stable employment in d country and reasons why I will def come back to nigeria.etc

I sent the docs via DHL since sept 4th but av not heard anytin till date.pls what do u advise?

Post your question here https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning everyone my friends today I got call from BHC n was told to submitt my passport as soon as possible with my sponsor passport copy along with sponsor undertaking form and TB clearence medical report again what does it mean on phone they never mentioned that I have granted visa plzzzz I'm scared and my bones are shivering
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Eishai: Good morning everyone my friends today I got call from BHC n was told to submitt my passport as soon as possible with my sponsor passport copy along with sponsor undertaking form and TB clearence medical report again what does it mean on phone they never mentioned that I have granted visa plzzzz I'm scared and my bones are shivering

Its mean that decision has been overturned
they call u for stamping for ur visa
good luck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Eishai: Good morning everyone my friends today I got call from BHC n was told to submitt my passport as soon as possible with my sponsor passport copy along with sponsor undertaking form and TB clearence medical report again what does it mean on phone they never mentioned that I have granted visa plzzzz I'm scared and my bones are shivering

Sounds like good news since they've asked for your passport. Not sure how the Mumbai embassy works but they may just require those documents again in order to verify that there has been no change to your status since the initial application. God is working this out for you, good news is on its way.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Eishai - When did you submit your appeal and how long did the process take? Happy for you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2014
@ happyforallone......I submitted my appeal on 24 July 13, and it got registered on 12 Sep 13 and I got letter on 16 Sep 13 and yesterday that is 7 Jan 14 I got call from BHC stating me to submit my passport and TB clearance medical report along sponsor letter undertaking letter
But I don't known whether to b happy or still wait for outcome.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eishai: @ happyforallone......I submitted my appeal on 24 July 13, and it got registered on 12 Sep 13 and I got letter on 16 Sep 13 and yesterday that is 7 Jan 14 I got call from BHC stating me to submit my passport and TB clearance medical report along sponsor letter undertaking letter

@Eisha
deleted ur all tension
N say happy because u will get soon stamp visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Leeon ..any update on d outcome of your appeal yet ..justwise ,girlflo and other members of the house. I wanted to comfirm if I could. Reapply for my spouse visa considering d fact dt my husband has changed his job and wants to go into contracting ,my question is. Can. We. Still. Use the same documents from his former workplace andalso his former payslips ,as he hasbeen in niaja. 3tumes aftr d refusal now so we want to tackle d refusal and apply again.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
damyoyepitan: Leeon ..any update on d outcome of your appeal yet ..justwise ,girlflo and other members of the house. I wanted to comfirm if I could. Reapply for my spouse visa considering d fact dt my husband has changed his job and wants to go into contracting ,my question is. Can. We. Still. Use the same documents from his former workplace andalso his former payslips ,as he hasbeen in niaja. 3tumes aftr d refusal now so we want to tackle d refusal and apply again.

@damyoyepitan : no updates it's killing
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
damyoyepitan: Leeon ..any update on d outcome of your appeal yet ..justwise ,girlflo and other members of the house. I wanted to comfirm if I could. Reapply for my spouse visa considering d fact dt my husband has changed his job and wants to go into contracting ,my question is. Can. We. Still. Use the same documents from his former workplace andalso his former payslips ,as he hasbeen in niaja. 3tumes aftr d refusal now so we want to tackle d refusal and apply again.

You can reapply as long as you can address those issues raised by the ECO in the refusal letter, its better to use his current work documents rather than the former one
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eishai: @ happyforallone......I submitted my appeal on 24 July 13, and it got registered on 12 Sep 13 and I got letter on 16 Sep 13 and yesterday that is 7 Jan 14 I got call from BHC stating me to submit my passport and TB clearance medical report along sponsor letter undertaking letter

Its good news, congratulations!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
leeon2011:

@damyoyepitan : no updates it's killing

I know the feeling, just bear it for now, soon you not even remember the killing waiting time
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
justwise: [/b]

I know the feeling, just bear it for now, soon you not even remember the killing waiting time

@justwise u right but it's been over year n still stuff on hold
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Thnks justwise..leeon,I can imagine owu feel,we wud pass dis stage,dnt worry..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hie to everybody over here thanks to lord and all u dear friends for being my moral support during this hard time n may lord erases all ur hardships soon
Today I got letter from BHC stating that ecm have over turned decision and granted me visa
N I will continue to pray for u all that u get ur part of happiness soon amen
Once again thanks to all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eishai: Hie to everybody over here thanks to lord and all u dear friends for being my moral support during this hard time n may lord erases all ur hardships soon
Today I got letter from BHC stating that ecm have over turned decision and granted me visa
Once again thanks to all

Woooohooooo congratulations my deary. I'm so very happy for you and your family. God is good and He will continue to bless and keep your family together. Make sure u pack an umbrella, it hasn't stopped raining in weeks! smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eishai: Hie to everybody over here thanks to lord and all u dear friends for being my moral support during this hard time n may lord erases all ur hardships soon
Once again thanks to all

good good hard time gon congratulations
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Eishai: Congratulations, I am very happy for you ... the long wait is over now. God bless you.

Happy new year to you all in the house cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
@Eishai: Why was your application refused in the first place? Was due to the history or financial reasons or accommodation?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
=damyoyepitan. As justwise has advised, as long as you meet all the requirements for the visa you can apply at anytime, just make sure you provide as much evidence as you can, since you have been refused before, they are likely to be a lot more thorough with your future applications. Since your husband is now a contractor, you'll have to prove that be has earned more than the £18,600 threshold over the previous 12 months, this will mean that you will need to include his payslips. It's likely that they may want to have some sort of indication that his future earnings will be suitable so it'll be worth showing his earnings as a contractor for at least 3 months of contracting. It'll be worth indicating that his earnings for the year ahead will more than likely meet or exceed the threshold.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thank u girlflo. But seriously ..Oga o..also he said he can used his former work place and put summoney into d account to make it looklike he is still dere..dou tink dey wud comfirm from his wrk place ,cus he's just abt to start contracting .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
damyoyepitan: Thank u girlflo. But seriously ..Oga o..also he said he can used his former work place and put summoney into d account to make it looklike he is still dere..dou tink dey wud comfirm from his wrk place ,cus he's just abt to start contracting .

He will need to provide a letter from his place of work dated at the same time of submitting the application declaring that he is currently in employment. Even if he leaves after submitting the forms, he will need to notify the UKBA of these changes. Like I said, since you have experienced a refusal, they are likely to increase their checks and could therefore contact your employer to verify. You could end up being banned for 10 years for submitting false status documents. If your husband is still employed and can wait until after you've received the visa to become a contractor it might be better for your application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eishai: A big congrats and thanks to d lord for making d long wait a success... happy visa...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks all once again @girlfio justwise leeon21 n all of u
@ hopeforallone I was only refused on base of English requirement
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Hopeforallone: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
@eishai did you have to re-apply for the test?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2014
Wow, close to 6 months worth of updates, informations, celebrations wiped but hey, not forgotten. Life goes on, any efforts to destroy the good of this forum have not succeeded! Have a great day people. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
girlfio: Wow, close to 6 months worth of updates, informations, celebrations wiped but hey, not forgotten. Life goes on, any efforts to destroy the good of this forum have not succeeded! Have a great day people. smiley

Very said, hopefully some will be recovered as the admin keep working on it
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Agunnewi: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! The attack was massive, it took a chunk of the data. Sad!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Hi evryone,gud to no nairaland is bk ,I would to like to thnk justwise,girlflo,darlene,nd others who helped with encouragemnt.God as done it as I was mailed to send my passport lastweek wednesday for the issuance of visa which I hv done,just waiting to gt it bk nd start my life.now I dnt no wen to expct d passport bk or which of d vac to pik from as dhl delivered it on thursday d next day.I hv mailed to ask if dey hv received my passporty but no reply yet.Thnks evryone for ur support.justwise.I hail o

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.