Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1067189 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
THANKS GIRLFIO
I HOPE GOD WILL BRING GOOD NEWS SOON

girlfio:

I would advise that since they have now gone in excess of the 12 working days as stipulated on the justice.gov website for the judge response that you are well within your rights to chase them up on a daily basis for an update. Now it does state that they aim to respond to you and are therefore not bound by these guidelines but as along as you are polite, they can't get upset with you if they are now clearly outside of thir normal working practices. You have to be persistent with them so that you stay visible. Really hope you get your answer soon.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
THANKS JUSTWISE

NEXT WEEK BRING GOOD NEWS smiley

justwise:

I think you are including weekends in that count, you need to be patient, when you receive the letter(probably next week) depending on the outcome you will still have to wait for about 3weeks or so as the tribunal judge will give you or the HomeOffice about 15 days to challenge the outcome, its only after that that the visa will be issued if you won and HomeOffice decided not to challenge it.

You are getting there just don't eat yourself up while you wait.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Plzz help........M just worried now because wen I submitted my visa application my degree certificate I included was 1st 2nd year and as third one was pending as my results were not ou.t wen I did application I included letter from college regarding that my results pending but wen I was refused by that time I got my results....... n send all three certs for naric UK verification ........I got letter that all degree and diploma I hold are valid and comparable to British level n on top of it I did English test pte academics which is approved by ukba aswell n submitted the results too requirement was for A1 level and I cleared it with level B2 which higher....
Plzzz friend do you all think it will b accepted by Ecm m just going in depression its been 13weeks...no reply from them
Gods mercy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
@leone2011 wat happen dear u got any news...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eishai: @leone2011 wat happen dear u got any news...

hey nothing am waiting for my outcome from court
is painful waiting
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ok don't worry things will b fyn since wen u waiting for through out process ......
I applied in April for visa n its December now for all this procedure
@girlfio... Hw r u ?? N Plzz all c in to my matter Plzz
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Eishai: Ok don't worry things will b fyn since wen u waiting for through out process ......
I applied in April for visa n its December now for all this procedure
@girlfio... Hw r u ?? N Plzz all c in to my matter Plzz

am waiting last Dec 2012 now is b n year whole process still waiting for outcome
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2013
@leoon2011 itlf u dont mind in sharing with us on what grounds or points u were refused ??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Plzz help........M just worried now because wen I submitted my visa application my degree certificate I included was 1st 2nd year and as third one was pending as my results were not ou.t wen I did application I included letter from college regarding that my results pending but wen I was refused by that time I got my results....... n send all three certs for naric UK verification ........I got letter that all degree and diploma I hold are valid and comparable to British level n on top of it I did English test pte academics which is approved by ukba aswell n submitted the results too requirement was for A1 level and I cleared it with level B2 which higher.... Plzzz friend do you all think it will b accepted by Ecm m just going in depression its been 13weeks...no reply from them Gods mercy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eishai: Plzz help........M just worried now because wen I submitted my visa application my degree certificate I included was 1st 2nd year and as third one was pending as my results were not ou.t wen I did application I included letter from college regarding that my results pending but wen I was refused by that time I got my results....... n send all three certs for naric UK verification ........I got letter that all degree and diploma I hold are valid and comparable to British level n on top of it I did English test pte academics which is approved by ukba aswell n submitted the results too requirement was for A1 level and I cleared it with level B2 which higher.... Plzzz friend do you all think it will b accepted by Ecm m just going in depression its been 13weeks...no reply from them Gods mercy

I expect they should be looking at your case at some point in the next few weeks. There may be a slight delay with Christmas and all the bank holidays, but hopefully it won't be too long. Sounds like you've provided all the right documents to prove the English test requirements, there's not much more u can do now but to pray and trust God for a positive outcome. Don't let this process consume you, it will all soon end, it shall be well and will work in your favour.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Thanks a lot girlfio god bless u..... hope this Christmas I get gift from Jesus n all my pain will be healed and prayers wud b answered n in new year I may start new life with new beginning ... I will pray for all here ......amen
By grace of god this Christmas my wife made way to meet me and she here rigjtway in my arms looking forward to celebrate Christmas and new year together..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please all the people in the house, God has done it again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Join us in praising GOD for showing I and my wife his favour and benevolence as the ECM has overturned the ECO refusal decision of our settlement visa application and she has been asked to submit her passport for the visa today.

I thank Girlfio, Justwise, Johnwray, Ebeano,Halle, damy and all those who have contributed positively in all ramification to the success of this application. It was a very tricky one but God showed He is God and favours us in the end.

I pray for all the people that are still waiting that God who has done ours will do yours in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
@target you can't see me right now but I'm doing my happy happy dance!! PRAISE GOD! cheesy grin. This is amazing news, with God all things are possible my friend.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
girlfio: @target you can't see me right now but I'm doing my happy happy dance!! PRAISE GOD! cheesy grin. This is amazing news, with God all things are possible my friend.

@girlfio, Yes OOO, this is the hand of God indeed. Thank you so much for your assistance. God bless you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
@target007

Congrats to U and Ur family.It a Blessed visa by His Grace,amin.

Takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Matadaz: @target007

Congrats to U and Ur family.It a Blessed visa by His Grace,amin.

Takia

Thank you so much @Matadaz, it is your prayers for us that's been answered.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Congrats target007 its soo good u got reply before Christmas....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
@Taget007: A BIG congrats to u, happy visa and happy xmas celeberation to u and family...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
target007: Please all the people in the house, God has done it again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Join us in praising GOD for showing I and my wife his favour and benevolence as the ECM has overturned the ECO refusal decision of our settlement visa application and she has been asked to submit her passport for the visa today.

I thank Girlfio, Justwise, Johnwray, Ebeano,Halle, damy and all those who have contributed positively in all ramification to the success of this application. It was a very tricky one but God showed He is God and favours us in the end.

I pray for all the people that are still waiting that God who has done ours will do your in Jesus name.

Congratulations my brother, really happy to read this good news from you. All the very best to you and your family.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Many thanks @Justwise, @Eisha and @Jswit. @Justwise, I really appreciate all your pieces of advice you gave throughout the process of our application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by loomjet: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ target007, Congratulations!!! So happy for u and ur family......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
loomjet: @ target007, Congratulations!!! So happy for u and ur family......

@loomjet, thank you so much.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
So happy for u target,d best Xmas gift evr,I hope those of us on the waitinglist are answered soon ijn name,merry Xmas.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
damyoyepitan: So happy for u target,d best Xmas gift evr,I hope those of us on the waitinglist are answered soon ijn name,merry Xmas.

Many thanks @damyoyepitan, I pray that God will see you through the next phase of your appeal successfully in Jesus name.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Girlfio and justwise and other members
plz I need help

Hi my hearing finish on 28th November is Ben nearly 3 week n my wife call today in court n They told my wife

it's on reserve
What's that means
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by target007(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
leeon2011: Girlfio and justwise and other members
plz I need help

Hi my hearing finish on 28th November is Ben nearly 3 week n my wife call today in court n They told my wife

it's on reserve
What's that means

Hello @Leeon2011, I think you will need to exercise a little bit of patience as stated by UKBA in their website it might take some 6 weeks after promulgation for the determination to be received at Post http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/guidance/ecg/apl/apl2/#header8:

APL2.9 Appellant or representative receives allowed determination before Post
It can take up to six weeks from the date of promulgation for the determination to be received at Post.

Determinations should only be requested from the POU responsible for the appeal if an applicant makes contact with Post and 6 weeks have passed since the appeal was allowed. Applicants / representatives / sponsors will usually provide a copy of the allowed determination which will detail a) the appeal number b) date of promulgation and c) hearing centre. Post should use this information to request a determination from the relevant POU. The POU will forward the determination and SAT minute to Post or make arrangements to obtain a copy if unavailable. Direct determination requests to the IAC should not be made.

If the POU confirms that an application has been made for reconsideration, the applicant should be told that a visa will not be issued until the re-consideration is resolved. Post should ask the POU to advise them of the outcome of the reconsideration application.

I think yours is still on the queue, that's what they normally do.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
leeon2011: Girlfio and justwise and other members
plz I need help

it's on reserve
What's that means

I've just found this article on www.foreignersinuk.co.uk, called "Visa appeals:the process. It's a bit of an advert for using a lawyer but has some good information about the process. It states that usually Immigration judges 'reserve' their decisions on cases. This means the immigration judge will not usually indicate their decision but instead chose to write to you within a short period of time with their decision and the reasons why. This to me sounds like you will not receive the decision until u receive the determination letter as target007 has indicated. Your wife could also just give the court another call and ask them to clarify what "reserve" means.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Girlfio
My wife call court n ask what's means of reserved
They say reserved means decision didn't typing n decision not made
They say any tym make desicion

but now I worry so much because Xmas cam now they deal with my case next year cry
this hole year weast of my life n still nothing heard

girlfio:

I've just found this article on www.foreignersinuk.co.uk, called "Visa appeals:the process. It's a bit of an advert for using a lawyer but has some good information about the process. It states that usually Immigration judges 'reserve' their decisions on cases. This means the immigration judge will not usually indicate their decision but instead chose to write to you within a short period of time with their decision and the reasons why. This to me sounds like you will not receive the decision until u receive the determination letter as target007 has indicated. Your wife could also just give the court another call and ask them to clarify what "reserve" means.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by matojusto: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2013
@Target007,i say a very big congratulation!!!!! To u,am so much happy for u. I wish all the rest on Appeal issue successfull outcome in jesus name. @girlfio & justwise,i must greet u pple,merry xmas and prosperous new year in Advance.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
@girlfio .@justwise and other members in the house
I just get mail from tribunal
I hope des one can help me

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm that we are currently awaiting a decision from the Immigration Judge as to the outcome of the appeal.  The appeal was heard by way of a oral hearing on 28/11/2013. 

Once the Immigration Judge has signed and dated their decision, the Tribunal will issue a copy to all applicable parties within two (2) weeks, from the date of the Immigration Judge's decision. 

HM Courts & Tribunals Service do not issue immigration decisions to appellants that have a representative based in the United Kingdom
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
@girlfio .@justwise and other members in the house 
I just get now another mail from tribunal
What they exactly trying to say plz plz help me out

Thank you for your e-mail.

A sponsor (authorised or not) is not considered a party to an appeal and the Tribunal is therefore unable to provide you with the outcome of this appeal

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.