Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,077 members, 7,913,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1059933 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2013
girlfio:

Praying that God's favour will rest with you. Fear is not your portion, God will hold no good thing from you. All the best for today.

Thank you so much girlfio . I hope soon as I give good news smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2013
comfortmuniru: God will go before you and grant you favour, they will not have any other option than to grant you your visa, it is well in Jesus name.

Thank you so much comfortmuniru
smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by comfortmuniru: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
jswit: @Justwise... my fiancee just told me that he has been keeping d receipt for sending me money since 2011 till date.... so he will come with them as prove.
Just give them everything in details, even if u have 4 kg worth of document u will get everything back. just give them more than enough so that they wont have any reasons to question it. also write a detailed letter about your relationship and plans for the future together. get paper evidence to back up everything you put in your form and the requirement set out, dont just assume the eco can find out or make a call if he is not sure, e.g. like employement history. Dont give any rooms for questions, read all the requirements very well and be clear about it, if there is something you are not sure about ask questions, this is a very good forum with wealth of experienced people. In case your husband has been married before, make sure you proof to the eco beyond resonable doubt that the marriage was not a marriage of convenience and that your husband wasnt dating you while they he was married to his ex wife. "they tend to scrutinize divorce people becos i think they feel everyone does it because of papers", so you need to be ahead of them to proof that it is marriage based on pure love and the former was not just pre-planned and please organise all your document into different categories so that the eco doesnt miss anything. God will grant your favour. he will go before you and you will come back with songs of joy. Waiting for your testimony, cheers.

i will let you know if i remember anything else. i wish you all the very best. God will grant you favour

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks so much....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ikkao: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
yams79: Hi
Am new to this site and have a question to ask..

I came back from UK 22nd November 2012, put in an application for a spouse visa on 23rd November 2012 which was refused February 2013..

Points for refusal were:

1. That I did not provide evidence of contact with my fiance since I returned to gambia. Mind you this is less than 24hours.

2. That he/she is not satisfied that our relationship is subsisting since 2010. The first part the Eco got wrong in this paragraph is the year because on the initial application we put there 2009 not 2010. So he is not satisfy that the relationship is genuine.

3. That we state we were gonna get married but provide no evidence of venue so he/she
is not satisfy that am seeking entry to enable my marriage to take place. Note that we cannot make any bookings because I wasn't sure if the visa will be granted.

I put in an appeal in March 2013 with all the documents raise in the refusal letter and the deadline for it was 21st of August 2013. Reaching that deadline we had nothing from the embassy. We got a hearing date for January 8th 2014 which my partner will attend in UK.. Our solicitor told us that the tribunal requested him to send them a bundle which he said he is not going to..

My question is..

Does appeals take this long almost 8
Months without even reviewed by the embassy and on top of that they didn't even send a bundle to the tribunal.

2. What chance do I stand for getting my visa..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by twitterfreak: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
plssss guys re-applying or appealing which is better?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yams79: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hiya,

I have applied for a uk visitor visa for my son in gambia to come and visit me but the application was refused..

Can i reapply for a fresh application straight after the refusal or do i have to wait for a period of time.. Tanx.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2013
twitterfreakwink:
plssss guys re-applying or appealing which is better?

It all depends on your situation. If you were refused for reasons that you did not meet in your application but now, in the fullness of time, you do, then a fresh application is the way to go. If nothing has changed and you are now required to evidence your suitability then the appeal route is the best option.

I generally favour the appeal process, although it takes a long time, at least you know what you are dealing with and u risk them finding something else to refuse you on if u put in a new application. I'd rather wait a while, save my money and prove them wrong.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2013
yams79: Hi, can someone pls tell me how long does it usually take when you submit your passport for the visa to be issued.. Tanx..

If its a spouse visa and you've sent your passport to Sheffield for the visa then it takes them just over a week. I believe it takes quite a bit longer if your visa is being processed in Nigeria e.g Tourist Visa etc. maybe someone else on here that has recently experienced the processing of their passport for other visas can advise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
@yams79
as girlfio said,if d visa is being process in nigeria,it take a long time.I av bein waitin for my spouse visa for a very long time now.

@adehiabhi
pls,av U heard anything from d embassy as rgds ur daughter's visa?.I'm yet to b contacted and I submitted my passport in October as well

my Ogas @ d top,justwise,girlfio and d members in d house,may God Favour continues upon Us all.

takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by matojusto: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
@matadaz,i submitted my passport on the 3rd of october,just collected it yesterday,so u pple should just be patience,they must surely called u pple for ur visa.mine is family visit visa,so if u are in that categorie it takes up to one month and some week b4 collection.@girlfio,i just collected my visa yesterday that is why u have not heard anything from me since,hope u are enjoying the UK,my regard to ur husband.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ mato-justo
thanx alot,I felt much better reading ur mail.

takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2013
@Girlfio

my wife finish hearing in court and is just take 10 minutes every fink ok but my lawyer say finger cross if they don't say put new file .because of p60 last year now des year so different amount

am so worry now cry
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
@mato-justo Praise God that you finally have your passport back. Hope you've got a heavy coat, scarf and gloves ready, winter has indeed arrived! My regards to your family, enjoy every minute of your visit. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
leeon2011: @Girlfio

my wife finish hearing in court and is just take 10 minutes every fink ok but my lawyer say finger cross if they don't say put new file .because of p60 last year now des year so different amount

am so worry now cry

The court will review the evidence you've submitted for your case at the time of your initial application. The P60 for the period before you first submitted needs to show that the sponsor earned £18600 or more.

Not sure how long it takes them to give you the outcome of the court hearing, hopefully someone else on this forum that has recently gone down the court route can advise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed 11th week over in name of god but still no response from BHC Mumbai I don't know why are they taking soo long for it I have just refused on one point English requirement that also met by applying uknaric letter of comparison someone told me it will take only 1 to 2 months but its more then 2months........I'm just tensed n stress has eaten my flesh
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Eishai: embarassed embarassed embarassed 11th week over in name of god but still no response from BHC Mumbai I don't know why are they taking soo long for it I have just refused on one point English requirement that also met by applying uknaric letter of comparison someone told me it will take only 1 to 2 months but its more then 2months........I'm just tensed n stress has eaten my flesh

Unfortunately, the simplicity of a case has very little impact on how long it takes for the ECM to review your case. You've made it for a good portion of the time already, all being well you should hear from them in the next few weeks. Stay strong, trust God, it'll be over in a little while.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ leeon2011
the determination of the judge decision is usually sent within 2 weeks after d hearing.I got mine in 3 days.I pray for a favorable determination for U.

takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Matadaz: @ leeon2011
the determination of the judge decision is usually sent within 2 weeks after d hearing.I got mine in 3 days.I pray for a favorable determination for U.

takia

Thank you so much matadaz smiley

after determination how long is take for passport submission? ??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
@leeon2011
passport submission is like a month after determination.
takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Matadaz: @leeon2011
passport submission is like a month after determination.
takia

Thank you smiley

After submission how long is take to get back passport with stamp ??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2013
@leeon2011
that I can't say because it being six week that I've being waitin to be call for visa pick up.
pls,note that it all becos my visa is being process in lagos and not Sheffield as in Sheffield is very much faster.
takia
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
that I can't say because it being six week that I've being waitin to be call for visa pick up.
pls,note that it all becos my visa is being process in lagos and not Sheffield as in Sheffield is very much faster.
takia

means u submit ur passport or r u waiting for a call
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2013
UNCLASSIFIED
UK Visas and Immigration is an operational command of the Home Office
UNCLASSIFIED
V:\Provisodocs\2013\11 Nov 2013\20\PBS\3470781 uphold.doc
Visa Services
The British High
Commission
Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi - 110021
T (91) 11 2419 2100
F (91) 11 2419 2524
www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Dear Applicant,
Administrative Review under the Points-based System (PBS)
You applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom under Tier 4: General Student of the Points Based System. Your application failed to meet the qualifying criteria and was refused. Your request for an Administrative Review was received at the Visa Department on 24/10/2013.
You have stated that the ECO failed to properly consider evidence submitted with the application. However, I have reviewed your application and I am satisfied that the decision to refuse you entry clearance was correct.
Your application was refused because the ECO considered that you had made false representations by submitting documents from the Kardan Institute of Higher Education, however we have in light of your administrative review contacted this institution again and am satisfied that the documents that you have provided in support of your application is not a degree certificate.
In light of these enquiries, I am conceding our 320 7a aspect of your refusal, howver I am maintaining the decision to refuse your application as the document that you have provided and our enquiries as detailed in a Document Verification Report reflects that you are not in possession of a degree.
I am satisfied that the ECO correctly awarded you zero points for your CAS and the decision to refuse your application is maintained at review.
UNCLASSIFIED
UNCLASSIFIED
V:\Provisodocs\2013\11 Nov 2013\20\PBS\3470781 uphold.doc
Accordingly; the decision to refuse your application is maintained at review. The 3207a aspect of your refusal, however is conceded.
Yours faithfully
JY
Entry Clearance Manager
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Matadaz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
@leeon2011
passport submitted,waiting to b call for visa pick
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by leeon2011(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
passport submitted,waiting to b call for visa pick

Thank you so so much giving me great advices

《 MATADAZ 》 smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eishai: 5:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks alot @ girlfio for ur humble support hope things turns out well by grace of lord n for all who waiting for same...amen
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry359(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2013
elyasnawabi: UNCLASSIFIED

Your application was refused because the ECO considered that you had made false representations by submitting documents from the Kardan Institute of Higher Education, however we have in light of your administrative review contacted this institution again and am satisfied that the documents that you have provided in support of your application is not a degree certificate.
In light of these enquiries, I am conceding our 320 7a aspect of your refusal, howver I am maintaining the decision to refuse your application as the document that you have provided and our enquiries as detailed in a Document Verification Report reflects that you are not in possession of a degree.

Note well the bold sections!
You have been found presenting FAKE DOCUMENTS!
You now have ten year ban in operation although they have not told you.
Your future now can not be in UK. Also other countries can see this refusal and ban.
You have big problem now.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Awwwwwwww! This is bad
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by emozozocity: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
I just got a respond from sheffied that my appeal wil be overveiw by this week or next.does that mean it wil be overturn?it was a spouse visa?and I was given till march 2014?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2013
emozozocity: I just got a respond from sheffied that my appeal wil be overveiw by this week or next.does that mean it wil be overturn?it was a spouse visa?and I was given till march 2014?

It means that they've been able to review your case early, which is positive. Unfortuneatly this is not an indication of what the results of this initial review will be. It looks like at the moment the Sheffield office workload is low so they're doing the initial review a lot earlier. I pray u get the good news your looking for.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
@emozozocity. What was d reason of ur refuser? My dear i wish u all the best news u are looking forward to get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.