Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,024 members, 7,987,671 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol (21595 Views)

Tax; OPEC Reveals Reasons Why dangote Petrol Is Costly In Nigeria / It Makes No Sense For NNPC To Sell Dangote Petrol Higher Than Imported One-IPMAN / Nigerians May Buy Dangote Petrol For N857, N865 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Almunjid(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21
We still dey searching for am and we never see am Ooo. Abi the colorless Dangote petrol na for rich men? grin
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Salubata(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21
Not at all
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Arostar2023: 9:38pm On Oct 21
tundegan:
I have seen the Dangote petrol in the black market keg and it was colorless.

I just never got around to buying it.

You sure say no be condensate you see so? Dey careful o make you no knock your engine for nothing
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by AmalaAtiEwedu: 9:38pm On Oct 21
FourQu:

Another tinubu eBot has dropped quote undecided

As if there are different types of crude oil gotten from the ground πŸ™„
Mumu go always reject education
Igbobidience is a disease cool
refrain from supporting Gbajue Agulu Obideen cool
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by illicit(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21
Have u seen any mad Albino b4?

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by ceejayluv(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21
tundegan:

You sure say no be condensate?
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Oakenshield: 9:44pm On Oct 21
Why are you guys so stupid and ignorant? The fuel he showed that's how the color looks after production. The color can be dye in which is normal in the industry

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by bugu51: 9:44pm On Oct 21
nairalanda1:
It is available in nnpc stations at least.

Doesn't smell like the imported brand
Lies πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by PeterTersugh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21
I did at my office in wuse 2 some weeks back
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Timmi: 9:52pm On Oct 21
[quote author=Kelklein post=132526126][/quote]

And you expect to see it at the black marketers Jerry can where all fuel was already adulterated by the time it gets to their Jerry can? Why not go to the refinery to see the color when loaded into the truck.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by patrickmuf(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21
BlueRayDick:
This same thought crossed my mind last week and I didn't know what to make of it.

I was wondering whether Dangote has successfully run a badass PR stunt on the common Nigerians (talking about how his PMS is colorless and the best for engines) or maybe the Dangote PMS has not yet circulated as claimed by NNPC.

Yesterday I bought fuel at NNPC for my generator . When I got home, I poured the petrol inside the generator, and it was still same color of petrol we've always had.
Hehehe You no want leave Dangote...Make I go show chat room guys your comment.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Eraddray(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21
tundegan:

Ure delulu grin
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by id4sho(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21
Anither563:
The color of petrol is determined by the crude oil it is refined from, not the company producing it.

Color is for identification. If you are a chemistry student, you should know that petrol is a spirit.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by ajebuter(f): 10:04pm On Oct 21
Yes

I bought it in Bajulaye and Fola Agoro NNPC stations
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by ncoolsome(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21
chrisxxx:

I don't think so. Colours are added.

Colour ko, ink no...lolzz
The quantity of sulphur determines that
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Freebills12: 11:14pm On Oct 21
[color=#000099][/color]
tundegan:

Lie small!
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by ozo13(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21
BlueRayDick:
This same thought crossed my mind last week and I didn't know what to make of it.

I was wondering whether Dangote has successfully run a badass PR stunt on the common Nigerians (talking about how his PMS is colorless and the best for engines) or maybe the Dangote PMS has not yet circulated as claimed by NNPC.

Yesterday I bought fuel at NNPC for my generator . When I got home, I poured the petrol inside the generator, and it was still same color of petrol we've always had.
e be like say the NNPC and other marketers are not really Interested in the Dangote fuel of a thing may be due to the pricing.
Dangote is now in court to challenge ndpr licencing fuel importation or so.Things are just upside down in Nigeria.The thing tire me.make I no come give myself BP ontop greedy men matter
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by smasher1(m): 1:28am On Oct 22
[quote author=Kelklein post=132526126][/quote]

Not at all available anywhere in Bayelsa state.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by smasher1(m): 1:31am On Oct 22
BlueRayDick:

It's getting darker compared to last year fuel.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by meobizy(f): 1:58am On Oct 22
No. I don’t care also.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by crackhouse(m): 2:21am On Oct 22
Dangote fuel burns faster than every other petrol we had used in this country. That man na thief.. he should tell us the octane rating of his fuel and stop hyping that nonsense fuel on the TV

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by aywagze(m): 2:53am On Oct 22
Eventually, Dangote will start building his gas stations nationwide to sell his refined fuels ..πŸ€”
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Zainabwhitemone(m): 4:36am On Oct 22
Ashluxe
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by highsurge: 5:22am On Oct 22
Honestly I saw it....but in my dream
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by blowjohn(m): 5:34am On Oct 22
The colorless ones are not yet born grin grin cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Oct 22
2cribz:
Well if its as clear as water ,then don't expect it to last. I love green adulterated fuel,e dey burn slow.
green ke..
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by ITbomb(m): 6:24am On Oct 22
The fuel attendant in Uyo (Rainoil) swear it was Dangote fuel and that the slightly yellow color was from the previous fuel in the tank.

So most of them will not change overnight but you will notice that the color is much lighter than before

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by 2cribz: 6:47am On Oct 22
Yeah and na bovas.sometimes its dirty brown
Cutehector:
green ke..
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Caseless: 6:52am On Oct 22
BlueRayDick:

He's fighting with the system to allow him to sell directly and monitor his products, but they won't "accede" to that request. The same people importing bad fuel are the ones off-taking from him. To prove to Nigerians that his own is not so different, don't you think, they'd mix it with their own dirty one in their reserve or add color to it to prove a point?

They know what they are doing.
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Caseless: 6:52am On Oct 22
ITbomb:
The fuel attendant in Uyo (Rainoil) swear it was Dangote fuel and that the slightly yellow color was from the previous fuel in the tank.

So most of them will not change overnight but you will notice that the color is much lighter than before
That's true!
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by BlueRayDick: 6:54am On Oct 22
Caseless:
He's fighting with the system to allow him to sell directly and monitor his products, but they won't "accede" to that request. The same people importing bad fuel are the ones off-taking from him. To prove to Nigerians that his own is not so different, don't you think, they'd mix it with their own dirty one in their reserve or add color to it to prove a point?

They know what they are doing.

This is a conspiracy theory without any proof
Re: Has Anyone Sighted The Colorless Dangote Petrol by Caseless: 7:14am On Oct 22
BlueRayDick:

This is a conspiracy theory without any proof
πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.