Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Stock Market: Questions And Answers - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (30641 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by babaife(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
easimoni:

I'm confused (very confused). Why wouldn't you want your PE to drop? (or do you mean price?) They only way PE drops is for earnings to go UP UP (a good thing) or for prices to drop. If you mean prices (not PE) are dropping, simply say so. If EPS goes up, and PE goes down, most investors would be deliriously happy. A PE of 2 = cloud 9 (as long as it's not price that's dropping).

Anyway, my point is: if it's price that's causing PE to drop, let's use Price, otherwise I'm assuming it's EPS going up and who wouldn't love that?

@easimoni
most times, the reduction in market price of shares cause the drop in PE. if EPS goes up, the market reaction is to INCREASE SHARE PRICE. theoretically, the increase in EPS is built in to determine the share price. therefore, an increase in EPS CANNOT AND WILL NOT RESULT IN LOSS OF SHARE VALUE IN A NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCE (all things being equal). rather the opposite.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by pumping777(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ babaife - You are yet to tell me a reason why a company with a low PE is a weak company. I don't get it. So is a company with a high PE a strong company?

Let's look at this from both the point of view of the buyer and the seller.

- Buyer- low PE is the target because the stock is undervalued. The whole discussion I believe was based on how to select a stock to buy into so this is the scenario we should be looking at.

- Seller -High PE is perfect because the stock is overvalued and he/she now happy to sell because he/she bought the stock at low PE and can now make cool profit. So as a seller you don't want low PE if you want to sell at that point in time, but this is really a matter of price. Using PE here is confusing.

The price of a stock does not usually have anything to do with strength but more with perceived value. As an investor, if I find a sound company with low PE my antenna is stimulated. The lower the better.

You see, as a general rule of thumb we cannot base an arguement on exceptions. There will always be exceptions. For instance, it is not all companies that make profit but this is not the norm. All acquistions may not result in better value but like I said this is the result in most cases. A company that is not acquired can also go under by itself but this is an exception so I won't use it in an arguement.

So do you mean that if  I don't want competition to acquire my company, the action I should take is to make sure I have high PE? What about the investors that hold your shares? Won't they be concerned that the stock is overpriced and dump? Why do we have good projected PEs in these companies prospectus? See how everyone is screaming after seeing the 22x PE being projected for Bagco  sad

Low PE will usually mean others are not seeing the true value of the company. This is not a bad sign on its own. Do you realize that there were many penny stocks as at last year with single digit projected PEs? Check them out now and tell me if these companies are weak. eg Costain and  Nahco. Also go and check out the current PE of Transnationwide Express and tell me if this means it is a weak company. Haba.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by pumping777(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2007
babaife:

@easimoni
most times, the reduction in market price of shares cause the drop in PE. if EPS goes up, the market reaction is to INCREASE SHARE PRICE. theoretically, the increase in EPS is built in to determine the share price. therefore, an increase in EPS CANNOT AND WILL NOT RESULT IN LOSS OF SHARE VALUE IN A NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCE (all things being equal). rather the opposite.

I like it as you have also adopted "normal circumstances". I always like this to be the basis of any discussion and not exceptions.

Back to your comments above, I won't say this is the case most times. In a market like the NSE where information flow is very slow, newly announced positive results that exceeds projections often result in a lower PE. Recent examples are Zenith, Wema and Chellaram. These are not exceptions, it is quite common.

It is why we are all trying to get the results as soon as they are released so we see if we are sitting on a pot of gold.  grin
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by babaife(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ pumping
Am so delighted we have nigerians that are willing to present THE FACTS in an intellectual arguement. Am so happy that you have demonstrated such a great quality. Your POINTS gears up the FINANCIAL ANALYSIS SKILLS in me. having said this, i will like to react to our Percieved AREAS of difference.
pumping777:

@ babaife - You are yet to tell me a reason why a company with a low PE is a weak company. I don't get it. So is a company with a high PE a strong company?

Let's look at this from both the point of view of the buyer and the seller.

- Buyer- low PE is the target because the stock is undervalued. The whole discussion I believe was based on how to select a stock to buy into so this is the scenario we should be looking at.

yes i agree with you. however a company with a low PE will be a target ONLY if its management demonstrate THE ABILITY TO IMPROVE, else ITS A BAD BUY! undecided

- Seller -High PE is perfect because the stock is overvalued and he/she now happy to sell because he/she bought the stock at low PE and can now make cool profit. So as a seller you don't want low PE if you want to sell at that point in time, but this is really a matter of price. Using PE here is confusing.

The value of every company is determined by it by its market price. the market price of every company has an in built of both QUANTITATIVE AND QUALITATIVE INFORMATION including INVESTORS ATTITUDE. the PE on the other hand shows the relationship BETWEEN PRICE AND EARNINGS. In the market, INCREASE in EARNINGS USUALLY CAUSE AN INCREASE IN PRICE AND ULTIMATELY, THE PE. smiley

The price of a stock does not usually have anything to do with strength but more with perceived value. As an investor, if I find a sound company with low PE my antenna is stimulated. The lower the better.

Am in TOTAL DISAGREEMENT HERE. the price of stock shows how capitalized a company. it is the ONLY VERIFIABLE MEANS OF VALUING THE COMPANY. therefore, the higher your stock price, the better for the company and its members (shareholders). I quite understand your risk profile as an investor, i must nevertheless advise that you RESEARCH properly the REASON a company has A LOW PE, and determine whether there was a time the PE was high. ensure that the management are QUALIFIED, COMPETENT AND RESULT ORIENTED cool

You see, as a general rule of thumb we cannot base an arguement on exceptions. There will always be exceptions. For instance, it is not all companies that make profit but this is not the norm. All acquistions may not result in better value but like I said this is the result in most cases. A company that is not acquired can also go under by itself but this is an exception so I won't use it in an arguement.

I will allow this to stand

So do you mean that if  I don't want competition to acquire my company, the action I should take is to make sure I have high PE? What about the investors that hold your shares? Won't they be concerned that the stock is overpriced and dump? Why do we have good projected PEs in these companies prospectus? See how everyone is screaming after seeing the 22x PE being projected for Bagco  sad

[color=#990000]This is one of the causes of CREATIVE ACCOUNTING AND WINDOW DRESSING in the corporate world. Every management has the MANDATE to IMPROVE SHAREHOLDERS WEALTH!. This is improved through INCREASING share price. if you have a high PE and a company intends to acquire your company, your high PE makes your COMPANY EARNS MORE compared to a low PE. For instance, in a share for share acquistion, your shareholders will earn more shares in the new company than otherwise. Numerically speaking, lets assume Coy A with PE of 10 wants to acquire any of Coy B or Coy C with PE ratio of 5 and 7.5 respectively to form coy D.

it is calculated thus: PE of the targeted coy divided by the PE of the Acquirer coy. therefore to acquire coy B= 5/10; 1/2. this therfore means that for every 2 shares coy A has in D, coy B has 1. Further to acquire coy C, it becomes 7.5/10; 3/4. similarly, for every 4 shares coy A has in D, coy C must have 3. (this is ONE of the methods of company valuation). Here i ask, which is better to the company and its shareholders? you may use you logic. smiley

Low PE will usually mean others are not seeing the true value of the company. This is not a bad sign on its own. Do you realize that there were many penny stocks as at last year with single digit projected PEs? Check them out now and tell me if these companies are weak. eg Costain and  Nahco. Also go and check out the current PE of Transnationwide Express and tell me if this means it is a weak company. Haba.

the penny stock or value stock as we call it in finance, MUST have shown traces of improving performance. in valuing a company, you MUST LOOK FOR BOTH THE QUALITATIVE AND QUATITATIVE INDICES. investment is about committing your fund to earn FUTURE stream of income. when buying a stock, you are indeed buying into a company's future earnings irrespective that you buy and sell the same day. Moreso, investment is a RISKY venture that may result to GAIN or LOSS depending on LUCK and DECISIVENESS
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by bankymi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
babaife:

@ Pumping
I think you have really missed the point. For an investor, the lower the projected PE of a company compared to others in the SAME sector, the better, provided the company has not cooked it's books. You are looking at the sentimental position of the Executives and Management of the company. Agreed PE cannot be used in isolation of course.

well, i believe our opinions differ because of our individual investment strategy and instinct. we saw the issue from " a buyer" and "a seller" point of view.

The arguement about possible takeover does not apply here. Takeovers in most cases will increase the value of a company. This could be a problem for the Executives and Management of the company who do not want to give up ownership but definitely not for the shareholders because they will end up being offered the fair value of their stocks. It could be an issue whereby the new owners decide to delist the company but that is a different story. The net result of a takeover for investors is the realization of the future benefit of a company before it is due.

I must say without ant fear of contradiction that NOT ALL ACQUISITION INCREASE THE SHAREHOLDERS WEALTH. In reality, the essence of due diligence is to ensure that a party to the acquisition is not a liability to the other. also both the targeted company and the acquirer must contact or appoint FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS to study the offer and ensure that the SHAREHOLDERS WEALTH will be increased else the deal is put off. we were all living witnesses how GULF BANK could not merge with the intercontinental group.

If Afribank is acquired by Access bank how is this a loss to the investors? The investors will have to be offered a fair value for their shares. This is in fact a very desirable position for any investor to be. Look at Standard bank and IBTC saga. Have investors lost out? Low PE or not, many companies are still being acquired. Even with a high PE a company is easy to acquire if the total value (capitalization) is low. In other words, being a small company, buying it is affordable for those that think they can do better with it (Ability to generate an even lower PE based on current prices).

it is also known practically that company's with lower PE than it competitors are good for any wealthy and healthy competitor to acquire. the assumption is that the management is NOT EFFICIENT ENOUGH to ginger the share price of such companies, hence under a new and efficient management team, the share price may go up and ultimately increases the PE. a company with a low PE is referred to as VALUE STOCK. all other things being equal, such company should have the ability to operate for the unforseeable future. @ pumping is an individual with an instinct to "acquire" companies with low PE. This is acceptable ONLY IF SUCH COMPANIES HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO GROW, ELSE THE INVESTMENT IS LOST

And what do you mean by saying the PE of a company is nose-diving? Nose diving is a negative term for something undesirable and should not be used for PE. PE could be falling because the price of the stock is crashing due to maybe some negative news that could impact the returns of the company in future. However, in this case, the projected income will be adjusted to reflect a more realistic PE.

Nose diving is a term is the most appropriate words when you hold a share whose PE continues to reduce in value. for instance, you bought a share when the PE is 20, any the last 3 quarterly results shows a PE of 15, 10, and 5. i ask what should an investor do? hold the shares till the PE becomes 2? you have to sell. the reduction in PE may be due to accurate information being made available in the market. How i wish i could explain better on CREATIVE ACCOUNTING and its EFFECTS on SHARE PRICE. A topic for another day

It is like saying the expenses or debts of a company is nose-diving. Is this not desired? grin

when expenses and debts nose dive, it is HIGHLY DESIRABLE because the effect is that earnings increase, share price increase, confidence in the management increases and ULTIMATELY, PE INCREASES

Having a low PE ratio does not imply that a company is WEAK. It simply means that it is likely to be undervalued and it could also be a target for investors which will eventually increase the price due to bargain hunters. If the projected PE of Zenith banks drops to 10, tell me wether the price will not rise or someone will not try to acquire it. Either of these will benefit the current owners of the stock.
A Weak or Low PE is a value stock. it is one of the criteria to adjudge the efficiency of the management team. investors WANT TO BUY SHARES WITH LOW PE THAT HAVE THE ABILITY TO GROW OVER TIME, BUT DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEIR SHARES PE DROP. or what is the point in buying a share whose PE is likely to drop?

babaife,
I really dont understand why you are deliberately complicating issues.pumping 777 gave out the facts in very simple words.There should be no contest on all he said because they are facts.over elaboration could be a problem for neophytes who depend on this forum for education on such issues.
Low PE means a coy is attractive(all things being equal)
acquisition is good for shareholders(all things being equal)
you said low PE will expose a coy to a takeover.This simply means that the low PE has generated interest on its being a bargain.
I dont think(my opinion)there is anything like weak PE.Its either low or high.

I dont know anyone else that will create any argument from the basic FACTS Pumping777 has presented.
This is my own widow's  mite.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by MyPeace(f): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2007
pls pardon me for this layman question.

Whats the different btw a coy's outstanding shares and paid up shares. And why its that outstanding shares are used to calculate the EPS, and finally why does the paid up shares seems irrelevant in all the calcuations.

Expecting ur answers.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by MCUsman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2008
Access Bank PLC train is taking a long time to arrive. Has anyone who brought the last Acces bank Plc shares received his certificate. As for me i am currently in Monrovia, still awaiting my certificate.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by hintzubie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello guyz, this is unbelievable. I never believed in shares i must confess. I have taken out time to read everyone's post about this topic. I want to reprent from being stupid all these while. Please I want to start buying shares and I will need someone to lead me to how i can start investing in shares. Thanks my name is Azubuike; email is: talk2zubee@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by nayalee(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
PLS CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY MAKT

2.WHY MUST I BUY SHARES?

TX

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by MCUsman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
Don Allah somebody should reply me back. i invested 100:00 grd to buy Access Bank Plc shares Mid 2007. Yet notting has been said regarding the certificate not to talk of the anticipated dividents. Anybody with ideals.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by weebee(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2008
@nayalee

Im not one of the gurus but let me answer your questions to the best of my knowledge
others would explain better.

Primary market: Is when you buy your shares thru IPO(initial public offer) or PO(public offer). It is always
cheaper than the market price but the disadantage is that it takes a long time before you get your
certificate and until then, you cant trade or do anything with it.

Secondary market: is when you get your stocks on the floor of NSE through a stockbroker at d current market rate.
You can buy today and sell the next moment since you dont need your certificate to trade.

As for why d need of buying shares? well in my own opinion you buy shares with d aim of making profit. The kind of profit you will make on the money you put in a bank cannot be compared to wot you will make on investment.
But remember that there is a lot of risks involve when it comes to stock
Hope this helps a bit.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by buzzgonz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2008
Good work from you MT? @ last you guyz have finally decide to teach the novice in Stock market.

please where and how can i BUY share in Nigeria? i reside abroad.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Allcorrect(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
@naylee

I think U should just go stockmarket tips for Nigerians in the Business Section

I guarantee U two things

1. U will not onli see the reason Y u should invest in stocks but u will regret the reason Y u have not started.
2. U will not read ani other thread on nairaland.

Read from Page 1 till date. Remeber, no pain,no gain
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Prince22(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders, this is just more educative, creative, powerful.

I love you all.

Some of us are enjoining most thing we don't know about stock

Keep the ball rolling

cheers.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by dnative(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
MC Usman:

Don God somebody should reply me back. i invested 100:00 grd to buy Access Bank Plc shares Mid 2007. Yet notting has been said regarding the certificate not to talk of the anticipated dividents. Anybody with ideals.

I am in the same boat as you. Bought 20,000 units and have not heard anything about allotment or certificate. This IPO stuff is taking more of 419 colour as I don't understand the big deal in completing in time the paperwork required to have share certificates sent out. There was a list posted on nairaland sometime ago about returned allotment but nothing further has been heard after that. Access Bank - get your game up. Even their website does not say anything on current IPO status - can you imagine.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Babaife and easimoni
hello guys
Nice posts from you guys. . .i didnt want to contribute initially but seeing the quality of posts from you guys, its commendable

can i have ur details?
i can leave my email addy for you guys. . .
we can talk over the YIM.

Nothing biggie, just feel i could rob minds with likeminds

Keep up the goodwork

@Everybody
nice one from all especially the poster
ure blessed
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by babloboi(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ web_master
go check out http//:www.cashcraft.com look thru the top right side of the screen and click on price list by sector.hope that helps out.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by babloboi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hail  the brokers!!!U guys r dong quite a wonderful job but my question isn't far-fetched.Please can anyone clarify the difference(s) btw shares and stocks or r they the same?

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by odofin2(m): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2008
can somebody involve in speculation with as little as N50k.then which company offers that.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by hispy99(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2008
babloboi:

Hail the brokers!!!You guys r dong quite a wonderful job but my question isn't far-fetched.Please can anyone clarify the difference(s) between shares and stocks or r they the same?

Stock usually refers to the company, e.g what stock do you want to buy tomorrow (Cadbury). Shares are the number of units of a stock you buy/sell. For example, how many shares of Cadbury will I buy tomorrow?

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by hola2ng(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2008
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by kufreabasi(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2008
pls can someone tell me to buy shares from 'bank or company' ,which one is the best and trustful
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by ojesymsym: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
STOCK MARKET STAGES
Stage Analysis on a Stock Chart
To trade stocks successfully, you must first understand the four stock market stages that individual stocks and the overall market go through.
These cycles tell you if you should be long, short or in cash.
Once you are able to identify what stage it is in, you can then trade accordingly to those characteristics.
After a while you won’t even have to think about whether you should be long or short. You will know, without question, exactly what you should be doing NOW. You will either be focusing on long positions, short positions, or you will stay safely in cash - just by glancing at a chart!
Here are the four stages that stocks go through. This happens in all time frames whether it is a monthly chart, weekly chart, daily chart, or an intraday chart.

Ok, so I’m not the best artist in the world but I think it will serve our purpose here! What? You thought it would be more complicated that? My philosophy on the stock market is that if it is too complicated then it is just not worth doing.
culled from stock market

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Oyelad(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hello everyone, shocked shocked shocked

This is a very interesting topic, for this forum, and i think it is high time we youth  become actively involved in the activities of the capital market, and to avail ourselves wit the abundant opportunities available in the market.
             Haven said that, let me just shed more light on the followings:- cool

1. PAT: Profit After Tax, Which is the total profit made by a company, minus tax, preference dividend,and extra ordinary items, divided by the total number of shares of the company. [i.e PAT= total profit- (tax, preference dividend and extra ordinary items/ Total number of shares] cool

2. EPS: Earnings Per Share, This is the value accrued to each unit/share of a company, from it's PAT, at the end of it's financial year, or on quaterly basis.[EPS= PAT/ Total Number of Shares]
cool
3. PE. Ratio, This is a ratio use in measuring how soon an investor can recoup his/her initial investment in a particular stock, which is current mkt price divided by the stock EPS.[PE.Ratio=Current Mkt Price/EPS]. And this brings us  to the issue of a stock being over and under value. cool

A Stock which is regarded as being over value, is one with a higher PE. Ratio, which according to the books or a growth investor is good to invest in, because investment in them will b recouped earli  enough, because investors are willing to stake their monies wit such stock, irrespective of the current mktb price. Another name for an over valued stock is GROWTH STOCK. cool

A Stock is regarded to b under valued, when it's PE.Ratio is on the low side, and they are also called VALUE STOCK, by value investors, these are investors that peruse the mkt, to select stocks with sound fundamentals, but which have been bypass by the mkt mad rush, after blue chip stocks. cool

I THINK I VE BEEN OF HELP TO SOMEBODY OUT THERE!!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by lokwe(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2008
WHO SAID EDUCATION IN NIGERIA IS NOT "F.O.C" (FREE OF CHARGE)? LET HIM OR HER LOG ON TO THE BUSINESS FORUM OF WWW.NAIRALAND.COM.
THANKS TO ALL THE GURUS IF THERE IR SUCH THING AS BEING GURU ON THIS PORTAL.
MAY YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS BE ELASTICATED WITH RETURNS
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by nkywed(f): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
thumbs up to u guys, this is one of d best topics.

i jst want 2 ask if Oceanic bank has started giving out certificates.

thnks.

yes oceanic bank has started giving out certificates. i received mine 2 weeks ago.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Spaghe: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been looking forward to reading this someday.
I need to understand about this clearly.

I buy shares but, i only bought it just to keep it there. Some weeks ago i decided to sell part of my shares in ZENITH which i bought in 2006 @ 17k thereabout. A friend told me to confirm how much it is in the secondary market before i ask the stockbroker to sell it.

Though, ZENITH has sent my dividends and also the certificate.

I understand the dividends is a cheque which i have to pay to my current account.

Please kindly advise me, do you think Zenith will appreciate?

Also, when is it likely that FIRST BANK will start its offer?

I appreciate you guys, if this is all we need to do to move this nation forward let us continue to do so.

GOD will give us more wisdom and understanding- AMEN

smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by tkb417(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
hello everybody

for those that havent seen this site, i just stumbled on it today and i think its a good tool to monitor your shares in 9ja

www.investordelight.com

check it out
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by tkb417(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2008
hey people
is this all about the technical part?
what about the real stuffs?

are you guys making the dough? Equity assurance lept from 1.34  from December and its above 5naira now. . .
thats in just 2months. . .

have you got juicy experiences like mine? i know the insurance sector has enriched a lot of smart Nigerians.
lets hear your experiences and if you know of any hot stocks coming out, please kindly let us know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by saddik(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2008
Sup,

I bought Access Bank shares, pls have they started issuing certificates yet?

I need a stock broker in Abuja?

I have share certificates and i need a cscs account to sell them, I have tried some places but they asked me to start with N500,000.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by RichDad1(m): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2008
@ The Gurus,
I want to know what happens if i couldn't get my shares certificate?? Perhaps due to wrong address or something , please i really need your help on this,
Please i will like to know when first bank shares cert.will be out
Thanks
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by tundebabao: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2008
i am interestded in buying shares but certificates delay is the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.