Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Stock Market: Questions And Answers - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (30643 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Crownvilla(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ neyeo,

Japaul is a good stock but currently hovering between N12 and N13. I suggest you wait till the share certificates from the recent PO are released, then the price will momentarily drop further. In a nutshell, wait till the price drops then purchase as many units as you can afford, if you have the patience to wait for a year you will smile all the way to the bank.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by bennnie(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
i have I000 UNITS OF FIRST BANK SHARES TO SELL BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT,SOMEONE PLS ENLIGHTEN ME PLS
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by SavvyLanre: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
Enough is Enough - be careful, and watch out for your hard earned money,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118241.0.html#msg2032949
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Chinkata: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
hello Can someone enlighten me more on stocks and how to buy a good stock.  Right now I need to buy some and I need an advice on which to buy at the moment.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by dejiexcel: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
This wonderful site offers daily pricelist, public offer and private placemnt of companies.
i just discovered and its very useful.
no login in, registeration etc.

www.nsepricelist.page.tl
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Chinkata: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2008
Thanks but i still do not understand it. Maybe I need someone or a stockbroker to explain it for me. Thanks a million
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by charliebiz(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
Who is interested in having a column dedicated to Capital/stock market investment to write on. We need somebody to write on the market for us and we need somebody that will do it for the love of it even without getting paid. The person must be ready to educate the masses on stock.

If you are interested call the editor, mr christopher okpala, 08033892181
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by micomica: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2008
Invest with the most reliable forex broker in the world. We are all aware that forex broker make a lot of money from trading spreads and commisions. North Finance ltd is offering private investments. Nigerians are accepted so long as you deal via Egold or wire transfers. Credit cards are not accepted from Nigeria. Right now over 80,000 nigerians trade with North finance.
However this investment is more secured than trading forex because you do not loose except that your returns is limited to 30% monthly max.
* You don't lift a finger. No trading experience needed. Just your investment.
* FDIC Issured up to $100,000
* Monthly payment between 20-30%

Invest $3000- $4999 - earn 20% monthly
Invest over $5000 - earn 30% monthly.
Prinicipal still intact.

I stopped trading forex 5 months ago when i discovered this from alexandre, a worker in North Finance. This is the most lucrative investment you can think of because of the guaranteed high returns.

You can contact the investor relations departments at ird @ northfinance.com . Mention david Abioye as your referrer
OR
Call me on 08082535578 for assistance.

David Abioye
Cyberdock Ltd (stock brokers)
27, Olu Obasanjo way
port Harcourt, Rivers state
Direct Line: 08082535578
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by UNLEASHED(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2008
@tundebabao

Then you don't buy on the floor
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by OTEGA1: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2008
hello i need someone to enlighten me on how to get a broker and a cscs account and other details i need in trading wth shares and the minimun required.  otega send replys to richotega@yahopo.com
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Dexlomo: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
Hello,

Please can someone advise me. I bought ABC transport at 5.15k and it dropped today. Please is the price still going to go up or I should sell it off?
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by thesuccess(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2008
Although am new here, I think this is a forum where i can share my knownlege in capital market and also learn a lot from.
Please, i need clarification on how to send a post. I have been navigating through the site without making and headway.
Thanks
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by browse: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2008
@CHINKATA, you can call me on 08030677138 for free advise, i manage stocks for a lot of people, to some extent, i think i can help you out free of charge.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by browse: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2008
@CHINKATA, you can call me on 08030677138 for free advise, i manage stocks for a lot of people, to some extent, i think i can help you out free of charge.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by browse: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2008
Its free of charge.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by browse: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2008
@HG, F.O.C people, Its Free of charge men, we just rub mind 2geda.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by slimdee1: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2008
I am a newbie here,Can someone please explain more on Stock to me and also i need a legit stock broker.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by browse: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2008
@slim_bee, i can recommend some for you only if you reside in lagos. i can offer free advise on stocks if you dont mind too,08030677138
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by MrPresidnt: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hello House,

I run a firm in the UK called Structured Consulting. In Summer of 2008, we are planning to run a series of educative seminars on "Investing in the Nigerian Stockmarket" in major UK cities, i.e; London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow. As a result, we need about 4 well qualified speakers from Nigeria who have deep understanding of the Nigerian StockMarket. The speakers should:

Preferably be a stock broker
Excellent Communication skills
Good spoken english
Ability to teach
Charismatic
Excellent track record in stock trading
Posses a valid UK Multiple visa
Among other things,

In return, Structured Consulting offers:
A very good pay deal
Hotel accomodation sorted for the period
A car and a driver attached throughout stay
Return Ticket provided

If you have the above qualities or you know someone who does, please contact me on kola.oyeneyin@yahoo.com to arrange for a telephone conference.

Deadline: 31st March 2008

Thank you
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by armani25: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2008
Dear All,

Does anyone have any information concerning the ongoing Standard Alliance Insurance IPO? Specifically, where to obtain the application form for the offer?

Many thanks
armani25@excite.com
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by poke(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
hallo all

this house ought to be more lively
let those asking be specific cool
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by echelon(m): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2008
@All

Does anyone know how much it costs for share certificate verification in Nigeria?
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by otokx(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
Share certificate verification costs nothing when you deposit it with your stockbrokers.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by edwardaigb: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2008
there is already a thread for this type of discussion, please let stick to a thread.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by evilhare: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2008
I'm brand new here, so forgive me if I am asking questions in the wrong forum. I have a question about stock orders--how is a "stop" order different than a "limit" order? I have seen many explanations--they are usually too broad or too specific to understand the general idea. Perhaps examples of what would happen when placing the "stop" or "limit" price above the currnt market price, as compared to placing the "stop" or "limit" price below the current market price. Examples of both a "buy" and a "sell" on each example would be helpful too. That would be 8 examples:"sell" above and below for "limits"; "buy" above and below for "limits"; "sell" above and below for "stops": "buy" above and below for "stops". I realize that absolutely nothing would happen in some of the examples, because the "stop" or "limit" price was never reached. I also realize this will not be a 20-second response, so thanks in advance to anyone who finds the time (and has the knowledge).
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by ayanjide(m): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2008
@echelon & otokx
its not as free as u think now
there was a time my stockbroking firm used to verify for me free
but now i have to pay 500 naira 4 every certific8 verified
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Lekankuye: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2008
i think the best thing to do is to really consult with a trustworthy stock broker if u really have one
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Lekankuye: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2008
can any one pls tips on CIS exams i am intrested in it.pls contact lok2me2u@yahoo.com
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by Abuja1(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2008
please keep the questions and Answers coming, is realy helping some of us that are new here,i mean in to stock market

Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by luwadmusic(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2008
I am interested in finding a genuinely Certified StockBroker who is a high risk taker to invest for me in 'PENNY STOCKS'
Need reply ASAP.

Tanx.
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by modupemi: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
Re: Stock Market: Questions And Answers by tishat(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Please i told my new found broker to place order some stocks for me and has long paid for them,i got a trade alert quoting the stocks and the amounts they are sold for,does it mean that the shares has been bought because i ve been unable to contact my broker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Cassava To Ethanol Plant In Ondo Ready For Operation Soon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.