Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,150 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (108362 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Harrypoter(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2012
lola.luv:
@coco
Sorry dear. Of a truth, the colour separation of the new NL is weak. It kinda strains the eyes.

@all
You peeps, enh? Na wa for the number of people waiting for TJ to do 'bad tin'. Hope sey una no go wait tire! Lmao! He he he!!

Hey! Wunt u acknwledge mah presence?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2012
Like I said before, people reading this are too numerous to be mentioned one after the other. But I know everyone who has left a sign of their presence on this thread....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2012
Tunji lay on this bed, his left arm behind his neck and running his right hand through his hairy chest in slow, absent-minded strokes. It was quiet, the TV was on with no volume and everyone had since left. He allowed his mind to turn to Tega again. She had a dignified mien, she was beautiful, she was decent, she was talented and she was sexy without even trying!

He then remembered Lizzy, his last ‘relationship’. She was a woman who knew what she wanted and knew exactly how to get it. She had come after him with purpose and tenacity and before he knew what hit him, they were dating. It wasn't that he was that gullible. It was just a short-lived restless time in his life when dissatisfied, he'd pursued riotous excitement to be found in wine, women and wastefulness. While his father's ensuing illness had quickly cleared his head of the lingering clouds, at the time, he was single and bored and was hankering after a bit of excitement. Turned out the excitement was a little bit too much. And too bad she only used that dogged determination of hers to get a man’s attention while every other thing that was supposed to matter (like her degree) was treated with disdainful indifference. He couldn’t count the number of times he had to do her assignments, even though they weren’t even in the same specialty. He would research, gather materials and write, then explain the concepts to her. All she was required to do was rewrite and submit. Most times, she wouldn’t even do that but would give it out to a business centre for typing. She was all over events in the country too. When Dakova had a fashion show, she flew down to Lagos from Ife. When a new movie was premiering in Silverbird, she was an attendee! When Basket mouth had a show in Abuja, Lizzy flew down there in a jiffy. ‘Baby, you know seeing it on DVD is not like going there live’, she’d complain when he admonished her jet set lifestyle.

His complaint wasn’t like he was trying to change Lizzy. He did all he did because he believed in carrying his woman along in all ramifications. He couldn’t be tops in his class and watch the girl he was dating wallow in the bottom. That went against everything he believed in.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 1:12am On Mar 15, 2012
She would sulk when he wanted to read and would accuse him of not wanting to spend time with her, telling him he had a job waiting for him after school, he need not act so nerdish (as she called it). Sometimes, she would attempt to seduce him away from his books.

However, he still had memories of the immense suffering and embarrassment his whole family went through, when he was a kid, before his father struck gold. From the Landlord. From the people his mum bought food on credit from. From the Shy-locks his dad borrowed from to pay his and his sibling's school fees....

Becoming well-off, dad had instilled in his children the thirst for hard work and the success that could come with it. Tunji didn’t just stay at home during holidays. He worked at the company and he enjoyed it too. He wasn't treated him any different from the other employees while there. He had to be there on time and he couldn’t leave before time. He was always paid for the amount of weeks he worked; which his dad generously added to his allowance. And he was a better man for the extra knowledge, the confidence his dad had in him and the respect the other men gave to him!

Hmmmn. Lizzy. Next thing he knew, her friends had started coming on to him. Apparently, she’d made his prowess a topic of discussion amongst her friends. One of them had come looking for him in his house, strutting in, encased in a haze of expensive perfume. She was in a jean overcoat, tied with a sash at the middle. Before he could say Jack Robinson, she’d untied her sash, proudly displaying her bare body to his surprised gaze.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:11am On Mar 15, 2012
Who is "Lola" in the story or did you mean to write"Tega"?

Btw what does Tega mean by she's not ready to get intimate?she had better respected herself and made this story a very romantic one o.

Hmm so Tunji's ex was a happening babe,guess that's why he wants a more reserved girl,i can only imagine what happened with him and lizzy's friend,abi him resist her?make we dey watch sha.

Keep up the great work lola.love,I've missed you loads.smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 2:19am On Mar 15, 2012
^^^
I meant Tega. I guess I got carried away. I was somehow struggling to write the right name with this last piece because fiction and reality were jumbled up right from the very first day I started writing! wink

I missed you too, coco. Glad you're back again ooooo!! cheesy

Thanks for those sharp-eyes... wink
You just did my editing, girl!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2012
ehen.....@cocoa and lola

so nobody missed moi shey?
lola please give me a tit bit now, when will dey kiss....i ll throw a party the day it happens..
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2012
Mehnnn lizzy friends were vipers.

Awon yen bedt gan o shocked shocked
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Emperoh(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2012
See osho free oo. . . passing as usual
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by ALAKANNI(m): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
I think I am beginning to enjoy this story. Keep it up.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^
I meant Tega. I guess I got carried away. I was somehow struggling to write the right name with this last piece because fiction and reality were jumbled up right from the very first day I started writing! wink

I missed you too, coco. Glad you're back again ooooo!! cheesy

Thanks for those sharp-eyes... wink
You just did my editing, girl!
you welcome dear but when you finally turn this into a novel and start making millions from it,don't forget me o.smiley

@Mashino,I miss you plenty and you know that na.smiley
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Lovexme(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2012
I've been reading from the very first page down to the last, and just trying to play out all the scenarios of the
story in my head. Pretty good write up I must commend. Do well to finish it very soon, will ya?smiley Gotta sleep now..12:00am already
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by olujegs(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ lola.luv

every one has been telling you how incredible beautiful and nice the story line is and i also agree with them its so unusal to come up online and read a story line like this, filled with lovely suspense and i encourage you dont just stop at putting it in a blogsite, come up with beautiful story lines filled with day to day activities thatwe can all relate with and which we can use to lessen the everyday tension we face every day, b4 you know it your blog site would be a source of referals to so many people veactually told three different people in my office bout this your story and they are currently going through it.

Spice up your blog and in no time you would begin placing adverts on it and generating some income for your self. The key word is CREATIVITY even turning it into a novel or a collection of novels (series) would sell very well on campuses and before you know it u have a big company in your hand, THINK BIG any thing is possible, with time who knows we could think up some things together and work on some sweet ideas coming into my mind presently as i type this note.

The sky is your starting point.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2012
olujegs: @ lola.luv

every one has been telling you how incredible beautiful and nice the story line is and i also agree with them its so unusal to come up online and read a story line like this, filled with lovely suspense and i encourage you dont just stop at putting it in a blogsite, come up with beautiful story lines filled with day to day activities thatwe can all relate with and which we can use to lessen the everyday tension we face every day, b4 you know it your blog site would be a source of referals to so many people veactually told three different people in my office bout this your story and they are currently going through it.

Spice up your blog and in no time you would begin placing adverts on it and generating some income for your self. The key word is CREATIVITY even turning it into a novel or a collection of novels (series) would sell very well on campuses and before you know it u have a big company in your hand, THINK BIG any thing is possible, with time who knows we could think up some things together and work on some sweet ideas coming into my mind presently as i type this note.

The sky is your starting point.

Awwwwh thank u for d words of encouragement, I will pass dat on to my artist.

Once again thanks!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Awwwwh thank u for d words of encouragement, I will pass dat on to my artist.

Once again thanks!

LMFSO!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Funkymallam(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2012
Is Tega = Lola? grin grin

now i get y d kiss have not happened. cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
Funkymallam: Is Tega = Lola? grin grin

now i get y d kiss have not happened. cheesy

Yea lollipop is one frigid babe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by emiye(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Waoh! What a creative job, shine like a star you are OP
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by geva(f): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
It is so intresting.what a wonderful job.keep it up LOLA.LUV kissIt is so intresting.what a wonderful job.keep it up LOLA.LUV
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
geva: It is so intresting.what a wonderful job.keep it up LOLA.LUV kissIt is so intresting.what a wonderful job.keep it up LOLA.LUV
thanks! we appreciate u. wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Dclet: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2012
Lola please B my wife....I'm bgining to imagine how awsome it wud b to have such a creative wife tell U stories to relieve ur tension after a hard day's job.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2012
Dclet: Lola please B my wife....I'm bgining to imagine how awsome it wud b to have such a creative wife tell U stories to relieve ur tension after a hard day's job.

Sorry my artist has a ring on it, but hey i can spare u extras on set, dey just as creative but shy writers. wink
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Vansnickers: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2012
Nice, definitely a better Love Story than Twilight.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Wow...to everyone, thanks so much for all the love, support and encouragement! It's really appreciated. I can see that ID has been doing the work of thanking everybody. I'm really feeling the love....
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yea lollipop is one frigid babe. cheesy

Well done o, ID. I heard that! angry angry
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Well done o, ID. I heard that! angry angry

I told u i wud get u bck for laughing d oda day.

1-1

Kimmmm0n!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sorry my artist has a ring on it, but hey i can spare u extras on set, dey just as creative but shy writers. wink

sad
ID, don't pour sand in my gari, o! angry angry tongue
Oya, Dclet, what is it you were saying? Don't mind ID. She was talking about keeping you for herself, which is why she said there are others available. I'm single and ready to mingle wink cheesy
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
lola.luv:

sad
Oya, Dclet, what is it you were saying? Don't mind ID. She was talking about keeping you for herself, which is why she said there are others available. I'm single and ready to mingle wink cheesy

U only single wen u spot publishers.

If dem pack ur tins inside Ghana must go my hand no dey ooo, u no our contract dint include accommodation. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by lolaluv1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^
LOL.

O serious o. Nobody's going to do that, trust me!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by dr2103: 2:21am On Mar 23, 2012
Waoh! Lola, this is murderous! Do you realise you kept me awake for 2 good hours, whilst I was trying to contain the joy, eagerness, wonderment, laughter, excitement and many other emotions that ran through me as I read this wonderful piece of yours?
You practically carried me into, through, with and along this campus love story. I'm so enthralled, and I'm so happy that I read this piece up to this point this morning.
I am a first time visitor on Naira Land, and your site is the first place I launched into, and I'm so glad it was worth my while.
I am an aspiring writer myself. I've posted a couple of stories and write ups on facebook, through which I've been opportune to meet a couple of wonderful people; one of whom directed me to this utterly creative piece of yours.
Thanks for writing, and I hope to see the very end of this piece, and even more from you.
You are simply awesome, and its been a great pleasure knowing you.
Gracias and cheerios.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2012
^^Wow thank you thank you for those wonderful words of encouragement but err mm bear in mind that we go soon dey collect reading fee o cos this our story don sweet pass mill and boons gan sef,so carry money come online when coming again smiley.

Oya lola your fans are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Dclet: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2012
[/quote]
lola.luv:

sad
[quote author=lola.luv]

sad
lola.luv:

sad
lola. MYluv. If U marry me, I promise to make U the envy of all women...Women like Idowuogbo. I'll cherish n love U forever. Our wedding will be held in MARS. Just say YES sweets and watch me show you what Luv truely is

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.