Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,640 members, 7,965,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (878161 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by royalsweetness(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2013
guardian09:
If you are making a trf frm your domiciliary there is no need for oanda converter, all you do is fund your acct with the amount you need to trf and then fill the trf request form @ gtb and please do remember to fund your account to take up the charges of the trf. The charges could be taken from your naira account or domiciliary acct depending on which 1 you re comfortable with. You also ask for how much is likely to be taken as charges for the amount you want to trf. You will most likely have to buy the currency amount from a bureau de change so it is not going to be the same exchange rate you see on oanda converter web page.

Ohk, thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kellyemms: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders, im on for Sunderland university for msc in jan nxt yr. plz who is also heading there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guardian09(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
royalsweetness:

Ohk, thanks a lot
You are most welcome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Don Oms:
Mr Ochukoccna, now this is just for the record. I always feel your comments here and on the sister thread (besides the recent hunt for better-tasting beer though...lol). You always have the right words, perfect humour and sarcasm and a very good delivery. Personally, I think you should have a blog if you don't have one yet. As for royalsweetness, she asked the question because she needed answers. And she was only being humorous in her reply as you were.
Thank you bruv for the compliment
Many others who know me in flesh and blood have pointed it out too
Will look for a way to use it for more positively wink wink
Hope you've adapted to Newcastle's wintry winds grin grin
Wetin brewed hops and water una you sef? shocked shocked
Just no exceed your dietary allowance, datz all cheesy

kellyemms: Hello my fellow nairalanders, im on for Sunderland university for msc in jan nxt yr. plz who is also heading there?
I believe you asked this question some pages back and I replied you where you could find info
A tip I can leave you is it has a sizeable amount of Nigerian students from what I gather
For more, get there yourself or pray a Sunderland Uni student comes onto this thread cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by aliACCA: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
HELLO nairalanders(if that's appropriate), my name is ali brimah mohammed from Ghana , a finally year student in University of Ghana studying poilitical science,though i am a Yoruba(omo yoba grin). Actually, i ve been a silent observer and admirer of this page for some months now if not mistaking a year. I have really enjoyed some of the fruitful discussions and tips on this website particularly this page and few others. the likes of Justwise(though i mistakenly took for an English word wrote in my vocab book wink cheesy smiley ) and few others including those reading my post. wink
Let me go straight to the point from here, i intend to study ACCA+MBA in 2015 God willing after my national service. I need an advice on this and a list of high profile schools that offer this combination in UK or Canada. Preferably, i have London school of business and Finance(LSBF) in mind. I was in London during december and visited the school in Holborn.

Please need an advice no matter how irrelevant it may sound shocked kiss cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
ochukoccna:
Thank you bruv for the compliment
Many others who know me in flesh and blood have pointed it out too
Will look for a way to use it for more positively wink wink
Hope you've adapted to Newcastle's wintry winds grin grin
Wetin brewed hops and water una you sef? shocked shocked
Just no exceed your dietary allowance, datz all cheesy
I'm trying to adapt o my brother, though it isn't easy. But as per say nobody force me come her, I have to adapt.
Though I don't take alcohol, I have nothing against those who take it sensibly and responsibly. I was kinda kidding about it. Ensure you don't forget to exceed dietary allowance o, and drink responsibly. wink I do hope you're enjoying the weather and integrating well too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
royalsweetness:

Thanks a lot. Lol, it was an oyinbo at the school. I'd be going to GTB this morning for the domiciliary account. The school is RGU and I'm trying to pay a little over a million naira. Is there a problem with that?

Also, do I pay exactly what the oanda converter says or do I add anything to it since the school wrote that 'this payment method would involve bank charges from intermediary banks'
The CBN daily limit on POS is #1M. So if you're trying to pay above that, your transaction will keep failing. If your school has an online payment platform where you can split the money and pay 2 halves twice, I bet the payment might be successful.
Either option of payment, oanda doesn't concern you. If you pay online, the system uses a rate it has been configured to use. And if u pay with a sterling account, the rate of exchange when u change ur money applies. Just use the Oanda to calculate a rough estimate. Personally, I'll say you use an estimate of #268(that appears to be the max in weeks) though the rate is lower at the moment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review.

This forum has been a lot of help to me and I am in a unique situation. I was denied my visa after a personal interview at BHS New Delhi India. I am in New Delhi on tourist visa as there is no visa processing for Uk visa in my country. I cannot rectify the ECOs comments as i have been awarded 40 points and i believe all documents are in order. But he still refused me with the below comments. if anyone can help please comment.

Refused on 245ZV

ECO Comments

At interview, you confirmed that you last studied in 2008 and that since this date you have been working and that you were essentially managing the business. You have supplied nothing with your application to corroborate this statement and I am not satisfied that this is the case. This leads to me to conclude that you have not been in gainful employment which in turn causes me to doubt the credibility of your proposed studies in the UK and the source of your funding. You state you have chosen to return to studies now because you realized that you were not satisfied in your last position. You have not provided an adequate explanation as to why you have chosen now to resume your studies after spending seven years working in fields unconnected with your chosen course of Business with finance. In light of the above I am not satisfied that you are a genuine student.

Whilst I acknowledge the importance of education, the fact that you did not choose to further your studies during this period causes me to further doubt your intentions now. You have been trying to complete the prerequisites for studying in the UK for the last nine months and this fixation upon studying in the UK is not reflective of a genuine student and were you to really have an interest in your chosen topic, I consider that you would have taken other credible steps to enhance and support your learning.

You left your country in January this year and you have chosen not to return in the interim despite having to leave India to renew your visa. You stated that this was as the requirement that you may not seek to re-enter India within 2 months of your last visit. According to http://in.vfs.global.co.uk/news.html, “restriction of TWO months gap between two visits has been removed by the Government of India from 4th Dec 2012.” I am not satisfied that you have given me the genuine reason for your time outside of your country and this also leads me to doubt your intentions in the UK and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a student. Furthermore, the fact that this statement appears to be untrue causes me to doubt all your responses at interview. I have also noted you have met the maintenance requirement and that you stated your father and you would meet the costs associated with your course. You estimated that your father received an income of up to $80,000 (49,981 pounds) per year and that your former salary was around $1100 (687 pounds) per month. I have noted that the cost of the course will be including maintenance for the first year is around 18000 pounds. I cannot discern the source of any of the money in your bank account and I cannot corroborate your father’s or your earnings from any of the documents you presented. I am also conscious that your first year’s studies will cost the equivalent of more than 2 years of your last income. I am not satisfied that this expenditure is credible when compared to the limited information I have regarding the source of your funds. Furthermore, this means that I am not satisfied that the money in your account genuinely originates from savings/your father or that these monies are genuinely available to you. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the funding of your proposed studies.

Given all the above, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely and solely seeking entry as a student and this means that your application is therefore refused under paragraph 245ZV (k) of the Immigration Rules.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
thething: Received 40 Points But Refused Tier 4 Visa. Please Help With Admin Review.

This forum has been a lot of help to me and I am in a unique situation. I was denied my visa after a personal interview at BHS New Delhi India. I am in New Delhi on tourist visa as there is no visa processing for Uk visa in my country. I cannot rectify the ECOs comments as i have been awarded 40 points and i believe all documents are in order. But he still refused me with the below comments. if anyone can help please comment.

Refused on 245ZV

ECO Comments

At interview, you confirmed that you last studied in 2008 and that since this date you have been working and that you were essentially managing the business. You have supplied nothing with your application to corroborate this statement and I am not satisfied that this is the case. This leads to me to conclude that you have not been in gainful employment which in turn causes me to doubt the credibility of your proposed studies in the UK and the source of your funding. You state you have chosen to return to studies now because you realized that you were not satisfied in your last position. You have not provided an adequate explanation as to why you have chosen now to resume your studies after spending seven years working in fields unconnected with your chosen course of Business with finance. In light of the above I am not satisfied that you are a genuine student.

Whilst I acknowledge the importance of education, the fact that you did not choose to further your studies during this period causes me to further doubt your intentions now. You have been trying to complete the prerequisites for studying in the UK for the last nine months and this fixation upon studying in the UK is not reflective of a genuine student and were you to really have an interest in your chosen topic, I consider that you would have taken other credible steps to enhance and support your learning.

You left your country in January this year and you have chosen not to return in the interim despite having to leave India to renew your visa. You stated that this was as the requirement that you may not seek to re-enter India within 2 months of your last visit. According to http://in.vfs.global.co.uk/news.html, “restriction of TWO months gap between two visits has been removed by the Government of India from 4th Dec 2012.” I am not satisfied that you have given me the genuine reason for your time outside of your country and this also leads me to doubt your intentions in the UK and that you are genuinely seeking entry as a student. Furthermore, the fact that this statement appears to be untrue causes me to doubt all your responses at interview. I have also noted you have met the maintenance requirement and that you stated your father and you would meet the costs associated with your course. You estimated that your father received an income of up to $80,000 (49,981 pounds) per year and that your former salary was around $1100 (687 pounds) per month. I have noted that the cost of the course will be including maintenance for the first year is around 18000 pounds. I cannot discern the source of any of the money in your bank account and I cannot corroborate your father’s or your earnings from any of the documents you presented. I am also conscious that your first year’s studies will cost the equivalent of more than 2 years of your last income. I am not satisfied that this expenditure is credible when compared to the limited information I have regarding the source of your funds. Furthermore, this means that I am not satisfied that the money in your account genuinely originates from savings/your father or that these monies are genuinely available to you. This leads me to doubt the credibility of the funding of your proposed studies.

Given all the above, I am not satisfied that you are genuinely and solely seeking entry as a student and this means that your application is therefore refused under paragraph 245ZV (k) of the Immigration Rules.

This is the response i have written. If there is any advice or help anyone can give me please do. Thank you to anybody taking the time to read this.

The Eco commented that I last studied in 2008 and that I have been working since then but have supplied nothing in my application that corroborates this statement. I strongly disagree with this this statement as I have included all of the necessary documents listed on the UKBA website at

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/studying/adult-students/evidence/

It explicitly states that “The only documents that we will accept as evidence are those listed in this section” and to see the following pages of this section.

I have included the evidence used to obtain my confirmation of studies in the form of my original Diploma in Business Management and my original IELTS Certificate. I would like to strongly argue that these are the only documents that the UKBA states on its website that it will accept as evidence and by including these original documents that I have met the UKBA’s requirements.

The ECO states that I have not provided an adequate explanation as to why I have chosen now to resume my studies after spending 7 years working in fields unconnected with my chosen course of Business with Finance. I strongly disagree with this statement, as it is wrong in many areas. In the interview with the ECO I clearly stated that I have not been out of school for seven years. I graduated in mid 2008 and began my career from January 2009 to December 2012. This is only 4 years. I believe I have provided an adequate explanation as to why I have now chosen to pursue my studies after spending 4 years working as a Business Manager. I stated to the ECO that upon graduating from high school I pursued and completed my Diploma in Business Management. Upon completion of this course I began working as Business Manager. After working there for 4 years and applying to several advanced managerial positions throughout my city I came to the realization in order to further my career in Business that I would need a Bachelor Degree in Business with Finance to attain these higher aspirations. With the UK being the gold standard in education and UK being known as the Business hub of the world I felt this would be the best place for me to receive my education.

The Eco also states that the field I worked in is unconnected with my chosen course of Business with Finance. My career was strongly connected with the course I am seeking to study. As the ECO states, I worked as Business Manager and I am pursuing a course in Business with Finance.

I have studied and received my Diploma in Business Management and worked extensively as a Business Manager. I feel that not only is my career strongly connected with my intended course but that it is a natural progression to go from studying Business Management at the Diploma level, to receiving work experience as a Business Manager to wanting to pursue a Degree in Business with Finance. I believe this will further my employability because a UK qualification is respected not only by the local businesses but also by the global businesses entering the marketplace.

In the third paragraph of the ECO comment, the ECO states that not choosing to further my studies during this period caused him doubt. I worked in my career at 60 hours per week, 6 days a week receiving valuable work experience after completing my Diploma. I do not think it is reasonable to think that I had time to pursue my studies while working full time. After working for several years and not advancing in my career I decided that a Degree Business with Finance will be the stepping stone to ultimately further my advancement in my career and employability.

The ECO says that I have been trying to complete the prerequisites for my studies for the last nine months and that this is not reflective of a genuine student. I believe this reflects the opposite of what the ECO states and that this is a great reflection of me being a genuine student. Where Im from we I can only apply in India, as my country has no UK Visa Processing. I came to India initially in January to attend Education fairs and meet with international representatives of Universities, as we do not have these available where im from. Education fairs and International representatives are non-existent in my country. I spent the first couple months of my visit applying and meeting with University representatives. However within a very short period of two months my visa had expired. At which time I needed to leave India in order to reenter, as it is not possible to extend a tourist visa from within India. I chose to go to a neighboring country next to visit and during my time there I had followed the same intentions. I attended many education fairs, completed my IELTS and eventually had an interview inside of the British High Commission. I was given an unconditional offer, accepted and paid my tuition in full for the first year. I now needed to return to India to finish my prerequisites and apply for a UK Tier 4 Visa. Upon completing the rest of my pre requisites I was ready to apply for a tier 4 visa. However with it being peak application time, I was instructed by the application center that I was not a resident of India, it was wise to apply three months in advance. This coincides with the UKBA standards of 100% application processing.

Therefore I had to defer my enrollment and apply for January 2014 intake to comply with this advice. I decided to go back to the neighboring country because there is no two-month gap rule from there to renter India. If I had chosen to go back to my country I would have been subject to stay for a 2-month gap before being able to return on a tourist visa to India in order to apply for Tier 4 visa. This would have left me with considerably less time. The ECO states that the 2-month gap rule has been lifted, but this is not accurate for Nationals of my country. The High Commission of India clearly states that this does not apply to all countries.

Because the ECO did not know about the two-month gap rule, he was not satisfied with the reason for my time outside of my country and assumed because of his misinformation about this, it caused him doubts about my other responses at the interview. I do not believe the ECOs misinformation should penalize the rest of my responses. I believe this is very unfair.

The Eco states that he acknowledges that I have met the maintenance requirements. He noted the correct estimate of my father’s salary however he mistakenly noted that I earned the equivalent of USD 1,100 when in fact I verbalized that I earn the equivalent of GBP 1,100. He says that the maintenance for the first year is 18,000 Pounds. This is not accurate either. My school fees with 5% discount for paying in full is 9,595 pounds and maintenance for outer London is 7,200 pounds which totals 16,795 pounds. As reflected in my CAS I have made full payment 9,595 pounds for tuition and have had over the 7,200 pounds for the required balance available. I do not understand why the ECO would think this is not available to me when it is clearly shown that the tuition has already been paid for in full and I am the sole owner to the savings account with the required maintenance funds for over the required 28 days in a bank that is on the UKBA approved list of banks. The ECO states that he does not believe these monies are available to me, but I urge you to take note that 9,595 pounds has undoubtedly been paid to the university. He states that the funds would not have been able to be saved by me with my salary that he calculated using a grossly inaccurate salary, but 7,200 is only 13% of the salary I earned over 4 years not including the support from my father who makes a considerably higher salary. Furthermore when I was called to the interview I was very sternly and specifically told not to bring anything with me but my receipt from VFS. Yet during my interview the ECO asked for proof of payments from my father. I believe this was not fair as I was told not to bring anything and it states on the UKBA website very clearly that I should only submit document in the accepted documents list. I have turned in the following financial documents:

1) Bank Statement covering at least 28 days with bank letterhead, logo, stamp, and contact information no more than 30 days old

2) Letter from the Assistant General Manager confirming funds with bank letterhead, logo, stamp, and contact information no more than 30 days old

3) Original Savings Passbook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thank you for directing me here justwise. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
thething: Thank you for directing me here justwise. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day for this.

This is really a unique situation and its purely because of your country of origin, submit the administrative review because there is nothing else you can do now. I'm surprised that you were given 40points and at the same time refused a visa. Don't give up yet and wait for the outcome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
ochukoccna:
@ royalsweetness, why are you behaving and speaking like an infant? embarassed embarassed
This is hard earned money you are speaking of
Many UK schools tell you they do not accept Nigerian issued debit cards to do such transactions
Is the customer service rep doing it in an official capacity or a private one? angry angry
Do you know him that well personally that you would do a transaction involving millions with a stranger? sad sad
Can you not find out the modalities of opening a GBP domiciliary account, fund it and wire the money for yourself? undecided undecided
If you are not doing that, do you not have a trusted associate who has such an account and who you can hold accountable?
Even at that speak to your bank manager or his/her delegated associate on options open for you to wire your money cool cool
Stop acting mumuishly kiss kiss
Guy, your last statement is too bad on the poster. The guy needs help, but if you feel that you are uncomfortable at its predicament why not let it go than using such a word.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
justwise:

This is really a unique situation and its purely because of your country of origin, submit the administrative review because there is nothing else you can do now. I'm surprised that you were given 40points and at the same time refused a visa. Don't give up yet and wait for the outcome.

Thank you. Its been hard staying positive because i've spent so much time on this process and feel i've done everything i can. I know what they have done is not fair and Its taken so much out of me at this point. I know its a very long post but if you have the time could you tell me if you think i met all of the ECOs concerns or if i missed anything.

I really do appreciate the support and I'll try not to give up just yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2013
thething:

Thank you. Its been hard staying positive because i've spent so much time on this process and feel i've done everything i can. I know what they have done is not fair and Its taken so much out of me at this point. I know its a very long post but if you have the time could you tell me if you think i met all of the ECOs concerns or if i missed anything.

I really do appreciate the support and I'll try not to give up just yet.

Believe me i read every single line of that long post and i can't possibly fault any line of your argument against the ECO refusal letter. I think its a well written review and i'm positive that the judgement will be on your side.

I admire your determination to see this through, i know its a frustrating situation but i believe you have the strength to fight on.

Please keep in touch lets know how it works out. All the very best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
justwise:

Believe me i read every single line of that long post and i can't possibly fault any line of your argument against the ECO refusal letter. I think its a well written review and i'm positive that the judgement will be on your side.

I admire your determination to see this through, i know its a frustrating situation but i believe you have the strength to fight on.

Please keep in touch lets know how it works out. All the very best.

Thank you for the kind words justwise, they mean a lot. One last question, do you know if this format is the correct format to send in with my administration review? I will staple a printed copy to the application. I just want to make sure i have everything right and give them no excuses to deny me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
thething:

Thank you for the kind words justwise, they mean a lot. One last question, do you know if this format is the correct format to send in with my administration review? I will staple a printed copy to the application. I just want to make sure i have everything right and give them no excuses to deny me.

There is nothing wrong with the format, administrative review does not have specific format, just state your case as you just did and send.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
thething:

Sorry about your refusal. You have made a strong argument and the letter you wrote is very okay as Oga Justwise said. Just staple it to the Admin Review Request Notice.
To be frank with you, and in my personal opinion though, I have a feeling the refusal has something to do with your country and perhaps why you haven't chosen to return there when they think you should have. Hopefully and prayerfully, you will win your review. All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thething: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Don Oms:
Sorry about your refusal. You have made a strong argument and the letter you wrote is very okay as Oga Justwise said. Just staple it to the Admin Review Request Notice.
To be frank with you, and in my personal opinion though, I have a feeling the refusal has something to do with your country and perhaps why you haven't chosen to return there when they think you should have. Hopefully and prayerfully, you will win your review. All the best!

Thank you for your heartfelt response. I have included updated portions of my letter to show an exact timeline of what was going on. Let me know what you think?

The ECO says that I have been trying to complete the prerequisites for my studies for the last nine months and that this is not reflective of a genuine student. I believe this reflects the opposite of what the ECO states and that this is a great reflection of me being a genuine student. Where Im from we I can only apply in India, as my country has no UK Visa Processing. I came to India initially in January to attend education fairs and meet with international representatives of universities, as we do not have these available in my country. Education fairs and international representatives are non-existent in my country due to the ongoing war. I spent the first couple months of my visit applying and meeting with university representatives. However within a very short period of two months, my visa had expired. At which time I needed to leave India in order to re-enter, as it is not possible to extend a tourist visa within India. I chose to go to a neighboring country next to visit and during my time there I had followed the same intentions. I attended many education fairs, completed my IELTS in April 2013 inside the British High Commission, as this was the earliest appointment available to me. I did not receive my results from the British High Commission until May 2013. I then had an interview for the business program at my university inside of the British High Commission in May. I soon after received and accepted my unconditional offer.

I now returned to India in June to finish the process of applying for my visa. I then paid my tuition in full and waited for my CAS. I received my CAS in August 2013 and was finally ready to apply for my Tier 4 Visa. However with it being peak application time, I was instructed by the application center that as a non Indian National, that it was wise to apply three months in advance and I did not have this much time left on my Indian Tourist Visa. This coincides with the UKBA standards of 100% application processing at 3 months, which can be seen at

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/india/processing-times1/?langname=null

Therefore I had to defer my enrollment and apply for January 2014 intake at University to comply with this advice. I decided to go back to the neighboring country in August 2013 because there is no two-month gap rule from there to re-enter India. If I had chosen to go back to my home country I would have been subject to stay for a 2-month gap before being able to return on a tourist visa to India in order to apply for Tier 4 visa. This would have left me with considerably less time. The ECO states that the 2-month gap rule has been lifted, but this is not accurate for Nationals of my country. The High Commission of India clearly states this on their website.

Because the ECO did not know about the two-month gap rule, he was not satisfied with the reason for my time outside of my country. Assuming because of his incorrect information, he thought he should doubt my other responses at the interview. I do not believe the ECO’s misinformation should penalize the rest of my responses. I believe this is very unfair.

I returned to India within a month in September 2013 and in October 2013 I applied for my Tier 4 Visa as this is the earliest I could apply. You cannot apply for a Tier 4 Visa more than 3 months in advance of your course start date (January 2014). I believe I have thoroughly explained my visits to India neighboring country above and that the ECO did not thoroughly consider my circumstances.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by okgerald(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Please i need a website where i can apply for cheap hotel with free cancellation in the UK. I am applying for uk visa and need to submit my document on Wednesday . Please this is needed urgently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ Thething You honestly have a good argument but it holds true that whether good or not, the ECO will be the judge of that. Although I didn't know there is war in your country before I said your country was the main problem. I actually saw through the ECO that processed your application. In my honest opinion, go ahead with your Admin Review Request and be very hopeful/positive and even pray (if you believe in God). I pray you are vindicated and given the visa. All the very best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by okgerald(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
ok.gerald:
Please i need a website where i can apply for cheap hotel with free cancellation in the UK. I am applying for uk visa and need to submit my document on Wednesday . Please this is needed urgently.
Somebody should be please help me with the above. I need to submit my documents on Wednesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guardian09(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
ok.gerald:

Somebody should be please help me with the above. I need to submit my documents on Wednesday.
Have you tried running a search via google?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by okgerald(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
I didn't get a suitable one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by okgerald(m): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
ok.gerald:
I didn't get a suitable one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Deolu1993: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hey guys I just wanted to find out,if someone's e-passport expires in may 2014 and the person intends to apply or a visa, should they apply for a renewal or extension. Secondly,can any one enlighten me on the process of passport renewal,like cost?, ikoyi or festac,which is better?.oh and if you any useful contacts I could reach,that would be nice.thanks guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xteeeee(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello, dis forum grave yard better pass dis days oo lol... Anglia Ruskin uni and Northumbria Uni which is better for nairalanders already in this schools I need ur response, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mjan: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good day Justwise[i][/i] and other forum members. I need your advise. I wanted to fill a UK student visa application form online yesterday but realized that there is a particular place I had to put the ADDRESS of where I will be leaving. I intend staying with my elder sister who stays very close to the school but my sister's rent is being paid by the government since she is not working at the moment. Should I put my sisters address in that place? would putting it affect my chances of getting the visa? Secondly, the issue of itinerary(flight) asked to be booked before filling the form.would the money be subtracted from the money in my account and then weigh if the remaining would be enough for my school fees and maintenance? Please I need your urgent response as this is the only thing holding me from not making my online form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mayo47(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
mjan: Good day Justwise[i][/i] and other forum members. I need your advise. I wanted to fill a UK student visa application form online yesterday but realized that there is a particular place I had to put the ADDRESS of where I will be leaving. I intend staying with my elder sister who stays very close to the school but my sister's rent is being paid by the government since she is not working at the moment. Should I put my sisters address in that place? would putting it affect my chances of getting the visa? Secondly, the issue of itinerary(flight) asked to be booked before filling the form.would the money be subtracted from the money in my account and then weigh if the remaining would be enough for my school fees and maintenance? Please I need your urgent response as this is the only thing holding me from not making my online form.

You can put your sister address, i did it during my application and still got my visa. I think they want to be sure you have a place to yourself upon arriving the UK as you can still move away and get yourself some other accommodation. As per booking of flight its not necessary my dear, applied twice to the UKBA without doing that and was granted visa (second was last month).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=xteeeee]Hello, dis forum grave yard better pass dis days oo lol... Anglia Ruskin uni and Northumbria Uni which is better for nairalanders already in this schools I need ur response, thanks

In terms of Ranking, Northumbria is far ranked. But sometimes alot of factors come to play like funds and stuff, so?

http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
mjan: Good day Justwise[i][/i] and other forum members. I need your advise. I wanted to fill a UK student visa application form online yesterday but realized that there is a particular place I had to put the ADDRESS of where I will be leaving. I intend staying with my elder sister who stays very close to the school but my sister's rent is being paid by the government since she is not working at the moment. Should I put my sisters address in that place? would putting it affect my chances of getting the visa? Secondly, the issue of itinerary(flight) asked to be booked before filling the form.would the money be subtracted from the money in my account and then weigh if the remaining would be enough for my school fees and maintenance? Please I need your urgent response as this is the only thing holding me from not making my online form.

I believe u can use ur sis' address, but u must still make sure u have the amount needed for your upkeep in ur account. you dont have to book ur flight before applying, just put any convenient date there..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xteeeee(m): 1:15am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=danny4sure][/quote]

Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kellyemms: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2013
After completion of my one year msc program in sunderland will it be possible for me to stay back inorder to work or can i move directly from sunderland to germany........Please i need help on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.