Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,691 members, 7,969,015 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (878412 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2012
Charles. E:
@Justwise - Please I need this info for a cousin. He wants to understand, since his parents would be sponsoring him for his Msc abroad, aside having the required funds for 28 days of which is settled, when you say that Birth certificate should be added if parents are the sponsor's, do u mean the parents birth certificate or the student's own?
It's the student's own. It can't be the parent's, cos it's meant to show the relationship between the applicant and his/her sponsors. It's your cousin's birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2012
I will advise that we take time to read through part 1 and 2 or atleast the part 2 of this thread (tht was what I did) before asking questions. Most of the questions being asked had been adequately answered on previous pages. I salute guys for the patience .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2012
Charles. E:
@Justwise - Please I need this info for a cousin. He wants to understand, since his parents would be sponsoring him for his Msc abroad, aside having the required funds for 28 days of which is settled, when you say that Birth certificate should be added if parents are the sponsor's, do u mean the parents birth certificate or the student's own?

That one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dharkchild: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2012
honey86: I will advise that we take time to read through part 1 and 2 or atleast the part 2 of this thread (tht was what I did) before asking questions. Most of the questions being asked had been adequately answered on previous pages. I salute guys for the patience .

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FutureDon(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2012
steph7:
I was referring to the whole submission process, btw I'm female.

Oh sorry about that. I spent an hour and some minutes in all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2012
[b][/b]
ikcbn:

Plz justwise, which one i§ building society bank? I§ it sth like a discount house (e.g Kakawa)?

[b][/b]Justwise plz answer me A̶̲̥̅♏ really waitin, anyone else ϑaτ̅ knows can also help out plz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2012
honey86: I will advise that we take time to read through part 1 and 2 or atleast the part 2 of this thread (tht was what I did) before asking questions. Most of the questions being asked had been adequately answered on previous pages. I salute guys for the patience .
Couldn't have SAID it any better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Donxavier:
It's the student's own. It can't be the parent's, cos it's meant to show the relationship between the applicant and his/her sponsors. It's your cousin's birth certificate.

Thanks alot DonXavier

justwise: [/b]

That one.

Thanks Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2012
ikcbn: [b][/b]

[b][/b]Justwise plz answer me A̶̲̥̅♏ really waitin, anyone else ϑaτ̅ knows can also help out plz

Its not discount house, its similar to banks though they deal mostly in mortgage lending and deposits.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pmystery: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2012
Dharkchild:

Congrats.... stop wondering and start packing tongue

Thanks!Anyone going to University of Leeds....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2012
justwise:

Its not discount house, its similar to banks though they deal mostly in mortgage lending and deposits.

Ok but can someone use a Statement and a reference letter from them stating that you have enuf fund wit them to apply 4 your visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2012
ikcbn:

Ok but can someone use a Statement and a reference letter from them stating that you have enuf fund wit them to apply 4 your visa?

Are you talking about building society here or discount houses? Is the loan or standard bank account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by scruffyway: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
p@mystery:

Thanks!Anyone going to University of Leeds....

yes ooo. I should be in university of leeds.When are you leaving
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by phlamy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
I really hope this would be useful.For those going to the UK for sept. 2012/2013 session

https://www.nairaland.com/1012773/those-going-uk-studies-sept.2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
justwise:

Are you talking about building society here or discount houses? Is the loan or standard bank account?

A̶̲̥̅♏ asking if kakawa discount house i§ a building society and can b use as an evidence of fund available cos i have some money wit dem which i§ more dan enuf fund 4 my stusies and it has bin there for more dan a year nw, they jst roll it ova every month and pay in d̶̲̥̅̊ interest frm my money wit dem into my first bank Acc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
ikcbn:

A̶̲̥̅♏ asking if kakawa discount house i§ a building society and can b use as an evidence of fund available cos i have some money wit dem which i§ more dan enuf fund 4 my stusies and it has bin there for more dan a year nw, they jst roll it ova every month and pay in d̶̲̥̅̊ interest frm my money wit dem into my first bank Acc

I really don't know about that insitution, pls somebody that knows should help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Roke93: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
@justwise i have a question.. Does the UK Embassy consider applicants who has applied for a visa b4 in terms of speedin up their visa processing times. i.e instead of the normal processin times, it comes earlier at dere second application...?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
[b][/b]PLEASE
House, can someone use a statement/certificate from kakawa as an evidence of enuf available fund while applying for a Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
ikcbn: [b][/b]PLEASE
House, can someone use a statement/certificate from kakawa as an evidence of enuf available fund while applying for a Visa

I really don't know. Anybody in the house with that kind of experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Roke93: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Roke93: @justwise i have a question.. Does the UK Embassy consider applicants who has applied for a visa b4 in terms of speedin up their visa processing times. i.e instead of the normal processin times, it comes earlier at dere second application...?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Roke93: @justwise i have a question.. Does the UK Embassy consider applicants who has applied for a visa b4 in terms of speedin up their visa processing times. i.e instead of the normal processin times, it comes earlier at dere second application...?

I really doubt they do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
Please House, wat if someone applies 4 visa and d̶̲̥̅̊ supposed 15 working days or 20 like pple re nw saying crosses across Your supposed resumption date wit like 4days, will d̶̲̥̅̊ embassy still issue U̶̲̥̅̊ a visa and not Say ϑaτ̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ sch has already started?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2012
ikcbn: Please House, wat if someone applies 4 visa and d̶̲̥̅̊ supposed 15 working days or 20 like pple re nw saying crosses across Your supposed resumption date wit like 4days, will d̶̲̥̅̊ embassy still issue U̶̲̥̅̊ a visa and not Say ϑaτ̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ sch has already started?

Just email your school for an extension.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chy22(m): 5:44am On Aug 09, 2012
scruffyway:

have u guys going to leeds booked ur flight ticket? Which airline did u book and how did u book. I am going to leeds on sept too pls help me on how cheap economy flights thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MeNutty(f): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2012
Hello house, am worried cos I applied since 16th of july at ikeja,today makes it 19 working days, and I still haven't heard from them. Is there anyone who applied around that time who has gotten his visa yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:40am On Aug 09, 2012
MeNutty: Hello house, am worried cos I applied since 16th of july at ikeja,today makes it 19 working days, and I still haven't heard from them. Is there anyone who applied around that time who has gotten his visa yet?

If today makes it 19 working days then you will hear from them before this week runs out, don't panic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2012
ikcbn: Please House, wat if someone applies 4 visa and d̶̲̥̅̊ supposed 15 working days or 20 like pple re nw saying crosses across U̶̲̥̅̊r supposed resumption date wit like 4days, will d̶̲̥̅̊ embassy still issue U̶̲̥̅̊ a visa and not Say ϑaτ̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ sch has already started?

Send an email to your and update on what is going on, tell them that you have applied since July but haven't heard from Uk embassy then request for 1-2 wk extension.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 6:58am On Aug 09, 2012
justwise:

Send an email to your and update on what is going on, tell them that you have applied since July but haven't heard from Uk embassy then request for 1-2 wk extension.

Tanx bro, i will do exactly dat bt do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw if my sch will write 2 info d̶̲̥̅̊ embassy abt d̶̲̥̅̊ 2weeks extention?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ikcbn(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2012
Donxavier:

Just email your school for an extension.

Tanx bro, i will do exactly dat bt do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw if my sch will write 2 info d̶̲̥̅̊ embassy abt d̶̲̥̅̊ 2weeks extention?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogheneyoma: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2012
scruffyway:

am also going to d university of leeds by sept 2012. Though am still expecting My visa. Wen do u guys leave?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2012
ikcbn:

If they offer you the extension, just add it to your documents when submitting for your Visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MeNutty(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2012
@ just wise, is it advisable to call d BHC if I don't hear from them today, its 19 days already and am already panicking

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.