Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (870365 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
NariJJ: Ok, I dnt bliv it, but I heard so I'm asking, is it true?

It's not true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by NariJJ(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
@oyibopepper 10xs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by whummey: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Praissssseeeeee God
My visa has been stamped, surely this is the finger of God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pearls777: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
whummey: Praissssseeeeee God

shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real?? Congratulations o!!!!! That's such good news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pearls777: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Sorry the was not supposed to be there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Oyibopepper: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2012

It definitely is. Congratulations. Am happy for u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
pearls777: Sorry the was not supposed to be there

You can modify your own postscheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2012

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pearls777: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
Donxavier:

You can modify your own postscheesy

Lool. Thanks Don. I think it reflects my excitement though, don't you think? grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2012
pearls777:

Lool. Thanks Don. I think it reflects my excitement though, don't you think? grin

Yeahgringringrin. It's all good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by whummey: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Thanx evryone smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bokohalal1: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2012

smileyCongratulations smiley

penfold:
That is not true...You cannot withdraw more than 1000GBP per day with a debit Mastercard.I have tried this with a Firstbank Mastercard less than 48hrs ago,call first contact and confirm,I did before I left Nigeria,Do not mislead people.If its for account opening purposes,simply do an internet Transfer,The limit for that is 5500GBP per day.By the way,are you planning to go into money laundering/trafficking,or why this interest in cash limits?

Well, probably different banks have different limits. I used a Stanbic IBTC debit Mastercard in the UK 3weeks ago and I collected 1500GBP from the same ATM in 3 withdrawals of 500GBP consecutively. I tried another 500GBP to add up to 2000GBP but the ATM gave an error alert so I gave up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
smiley...........
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by whummey: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
teeebabie:

Big Congrats,,,,,
Au did u go abt it/wat did u do
Its God o, I just reapplied and I attached a letter explaining that I had applied before but was denied cos my result could not be verified and that I had a deadline to resume. I also attached the new email and phone number that could be used to contact my school to verify the results. That was all o and of course I trusted God 2 do it and He did.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2012
goodmorning.... pls i applied for tier4 visa and got rejected after 3 weeks of waiting and i want to re-apply and i want to know if it will take another 3 weeks wait or they will speed up the processing since i have applied before... please help!!!!! justwise an other people.... how long will it take?.... i have already rectified the reason for refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2012
workinprogress: goodmorning.... pls i applied for tier4 visa and got rejected after 3 weeks of waiting and i want to re-apply and i want to know if it will take another 3 weeks wait or they will speed up the processing since i have applied before... please help!!!!! justwise an other people.... how long will it take?.... i have already rectified the reason for refusal

Why were you refused?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
justwise:

Why were you refused?

The money was not in my account for 28 days... so i am using a bank loan letter.......so do i still have to wait 3 weeks?...... my course has already started!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
workinprogress:

The money was not in my account for 28 days... so i am using a bank loan letter.......so do i still have to wait 3 weeks?...... my course has already started!

Your application will be treated like every other application. It could take any number of days, make sure you get another CAS before applying again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
workinprogress:
You will probably need a letter confirming that you can still join the course after it has started.
You may have to join the next course, only your school can confirm this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by uulove(f): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
I applied for study leave at my place of work.my line supervisor says the notice is too short.my school starts on 15th of october.I want to ask my school for 2weeks extension.Can schools grant extention based on the issue above?Secondly,I am an asthmatic but I did not reveal it in my visa application form.I will be traveling with my medication.hope this will not pose a problem to me at the POE?I saw the post of a pregnant student who was refused entry for not disclosing it.@Justwise,pls what is your take on this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
uulove: I applied for study leave at my place of work.my line supervisor says the notice is too short.my school starts on 15th of october.I want to ask my school for 2weeks extension.Can schools grant extention based on the issue above?Secondly,I am an asthmatic but I did not reveal it in my visa application form.I will be traveling with my medication.hope this will not pose a problem to me at the POE?I saw the post of a pregnant student who was refused entry for not disclosing it.@Justwise,pls what is your take on this?

You need to write your school tonight or call them tomorrow morning and request for the extension, they 'might', you will only know when you call or email them else you go for Jan admission.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
uulove: I applied for study leave at my place of work.my line supervisor says the notice is too short.my school starts on 15th of october.I want to ask my school for 2weeks extension.Can schools grant extention based on the issue above?Secondly,I am an asthmatic but I did not reveal it in my visa application form.I will be traveling with my medication.hope this will not pose a problem to me at the POE?I saw the post of a pregnant student who was refused entry for not disclosing it.@Justwise,pls what is your take on this?

Mostly schools grant extension for visa delay issues but you never know, contact the school like Justwise said and then you can know for sure.

Your asthmatic condition isn't a problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Oyibopepper: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Donxavier:

Mostly schools grant extension for visa delay issues but you never know, contact the school like Justwise said and then you can know for sure.

Your asthmatic condition isn't a problem.

Believe me dear friend, u don't know how much encouragement you have given me with this post. You mean there actually IS a possibility of my school giving me a few days more (which might be all I will need) from the Oct 15th deadline? If so, @uulove, I think you should try, I know I will!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by uulove(f): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2012
@Justwise and Donxavier,thanks.I will definitely call my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by inspirizu(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2012
@justwise and oda gurus in the house, I hail thee
Hope is nt late to apply for january admission for MSc @the end of dis month?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
inspirizu: @justwise and oda gurus in the house, I hail thee
Hope is nt late to apply for january admission for MSc @the end of dis month?
No its not, this is the right time to apply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by inspirizu(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tanx bros....... Also I wonna ask this, is it 28 days or 28 working days for the period in which ur maintenance fee will Be in ur account b4 applying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
inspirizu: Tanx bros....... Also I wonna ask this, is it 28 days or 28 working days for the period in which ur maintenance fee will Be in ur account b4 applying?

28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2012
Oyibopepper:

Believe me dear friend, u don't know how much encouragement you have given me with this post. You mean there actually IS a possibility of my school giving me a few days more (which might be all I will need) from the Oct 15th deadline? If so, @uulove, I think you should try, I know I will!!!

Pls wah sch is dah? I knw some courses dah resume on 15th Oct gave 25th as deadline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jahboyBoi: 2:50am On Oct 09, 2012
Hi all...just stumbled on this post.
my application has spent over 15days...17 days today
thinking of calling BHC tmr(If i had seen this post much earlier, would have called them since sha smiley
was able to get an extension 4rm the sch till 11/10..
Originally, they were like no extension...
he be like say all na format jare..
the schs understand their UKBA folks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Oyibopepper:

Sorry just seeing this smiley, yeah there is and it's good news all the way cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Oyibopepper: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Donxavier:

Sorry just seeing this smiley, yeah there is and it's good news all the way cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.