Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Flashcocoa Mansion - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Flashcocoa Mansion (8328 Views)

Outlaw's Mansion And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hey guys stop the noise.

Jamy how you?

Sunshine what's your ish? I buzz you on yim and you don't reply,sup?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
ah ah, jamy no vex naa, i thought thats her calling profession embarassed embarassed
ok no worry i go work out something with my maid goldie, although i don pay her off for the year undecided undecided

sweery am sorry, just saw it now, and i've replied. i'm good o, just somewhat busy. how you and the car? wink wink
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2011
I'm fine and they cars great,been cruising and painting the town the color of my choice,I just miss you. sad
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2011
aww, i miss you so much much more hon. dont worry i'm planning on something soon kiss kiss love you
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
Okay my heartbeat,I'm all here for you.love you endlessly.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2012
my sweetheart, my darling, the marrow of my bones and the arterioles of my artery embarassed embarassed, omalicha'm, adaugo'm, ifunanya'm
words cant describe how much i missed you. a hypoxic and hypercapnic patient missing his oxygen was quite comfortable compared to my pitiable condition over the last few days.
though i have already apologized, i wont stop apologizing, although external elements beyond my control took me by surprise, i promise to make up for it.
this new year, i hope our love blossoms into an everlasting bond filled with laughter and happiness.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PRECIOUS!!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 6:12am On Jan 03, 2012
My sunshine is that really you?*Runs into his arms for a warm embrace and kiss*

Oh my heartbeat,you don't know how much I've missed you,NL was just not it without you,reading your old posts kept me going,I was dreaming about you even when wide awake.

Welcome back Odi'm na obi,stop apologizing baby,all that matters is that you are here now and still love me,I bin dey wonder weda ur mama marry una village girl for you.

I'm really happy now,I know this year is gonna be a wonderful year for us,I'm gonna love you like no one ever has. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU nwoke'm ji eme onu.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2012
gives her a hot tight embrace and a long Italian kiss, stifling the tears kiss kiss kiss

I'm so addicted to you baby and i aint going anywhere, i sure dont have an option,
ecstatic seeing you again, and i'm glad you love me
now everyone would be wondering why i'm smiling so uncontrollably this early morning.
OH, what you do to me!! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2012
Oh baby,I'm glad to put a smile on your face.
You need to see me now,I'm all blush.
I really can't imagine life without your love.

I swear you do sweet and wonderful things to my system,I just can't help it,I'm drowning in your love and don't need to be rescued.

Thanks for being there,I'm gonna make sure that smile stays on your face,I love you dangerously papi.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Chimezie198(m): 10:02am On Jan 03, 2012
Eh!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2012
now thats a good chimp reporting to work cheesy you re rather early sha, but no stress
go take your place at the 3rd kitchen immediately, i dont want you littering my mansion!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Cocoa love. . . . missing you sad
lets talk on yim please smiley
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2012
^more like let's gossip on yim hmmm tongue
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
about you tongue tongue
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Cocoa love. . . .  missing you sad
lets talk on yim please smiley
I miss you more but I've been buzzing you on yim for like ever without reply,I wonder if your yim has a problem or what,I'm chating with other people but you.

@Badosky, Gossip na still talk na,shiooor.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
I'm there now.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
Flashaldrin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
about you tongue tongue
I seem to be the talk of town atm so entertain yourselves through the benefits of my popularity,dat 1 dey.

@cocoa
Same noni so na all of the above noni.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2012
id dont flatter yaself, your name alone is a gossip breaker tongue tongue

@heartbeat, my network is so bad i cant get your replies atm. I'm so sorry. we'll talk tomorrow
sweet dreams. kiss
now lemme go dream about you all night smiley wink
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2012
^
Alrighty sunshine,tomorrow then,make sure you french kiss me in your dream,you'll be in mine and what I'll do to you will leave you awed,sleep tight boo boo,I do love you my shining star. kiss
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2012
@Flashaldrin, do u know Freecocoa's yahoo! IM.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
freecocoa:

^
Alrighty sunshine,tomorrow then,make sure you french kiss me in your dream,you'll be in mine and what I'll do to you will leave you awed,sleep tight boo boo,I do love you my shining star. kiss
oh honey, i dont wanna wake up no more, you are awesome wink kiss
Emeka 7.:

@Flashaldrin, do u know Freecocoa's yahoo! IM.
wentin happen?? angry
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2012
Sounds as if u know.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 1:05am On Jan 06, 2012
My sunshine,I didn't see you today again,is this how you are going to marry me? Hmm anyways you need to do something about it o,I still love you to pieces though.

@Emeka what's up? He doesn't only know my yim,he knows the in and out of my heart.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
I'm sorry hon, but i've fixed the problem now cool now we can talk all day. just come online kiss kiss

btw, why does my heart start racing and my fingers tremble whenever i see your username?? embarassed embarassed
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2012
Oh papi I'm sure you know why your heart does that.

Sunshine I'm not really alright today,I'm kinda scared and worried,I had a bad dream about my sister and its scaring me,please remember my family in your prayers. wish you were here to hold me, I love you.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

id dont flatter yaself, your name alone is a gossip breaker tongue
Flatter myself Oh boi wich levels

It is wot it is, I no d sound of my name swaggas ur conversation so run d collabo wiv whoever,na me nau I don authorise am. cool
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Jamesdman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Flash. . . Wetin u do Badosky na, wey she decide to turn on u?
@Cocoa. . . Wadup, hw u dey 2day?
@ID dearie. . . It's bn a while, missed u, hw ve u bn?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Oh papi I'm sure you know why your heart does that.

Sunshine I'm not really alright today,I'm kinda scared and worried,I had a bad dream about my sister and its scaring me,please remember my family in your prayers. wish you were here to hold me, I love you.
awwww baby, i'm here for you naa, its gonn be alright. Remember everything has an exception, this is definitely an exception. Dont worry imma fast and when i fast God jots down. wink its okay sweedy. Happy sunday!
Idowuogbo:

Flatter myself Oh boi wich levels

It is wot it is, I no d sound of my name swaggas your conversation so run d collabo wiv whoever,na me nau I don authorise am. cool
oh babe relax naa, we all know say all this your badoo things end for nl, and behind that is. . . . . .
lipsrsealed wink
so wentin wan carry your name enter our romantic talks angry
James-dman:

@Flash. . . Wetin u do Badosky na, wey she decide to turn on u?

who cares
undecided undecided
James-dman:

@ID dearie. . . It's bn a while, missed u, hw ve u bn?
na for my thread una wan come dey socialize?? angry
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2012
Oh my sunshine how did I survive all those years without you? Each day I wake up and keep thanking God for bringing you my way,you are the right man for me I'm sure of that,thank you for being there and happy sunday to you too. Its no joke when I say I'm head over heels for you.*muah muah*

@jamy,I'm cool dear,you are kinda scarce o,I missed you.

Badosky,I miss him just ordinary o, ehen before person go wait for me for corner with bottle of acid.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2012
Passing by
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2012
Enough paparazzi loool,make sure it doesn't pass miss oo because once bitten twice shy o,u sabi dat level she shocked
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
Suegbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.