Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,155 members, 7,939,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Flashcocoa Mansion - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Flashcocoa Mansion (8327 Views)

Outlaw's Mansion And Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by ismaeel86(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
^^badosky, happy new year smiley wink
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2012
freecocoa:

wait o,do you think I'm kidding here?duh! Our love is realer than real. I love flashaldrin to pieces.

@Sunshine,LOL,baby you are so funny and adorable,I'll never stop loving you cos I can't commit suicide,to quit loving you is to take my own life so just imagine how hard that can be and smile.

I cooked ofe akwu(special),I'll feed you when you come around,hope you are enjoying your sunday? Can't wait to see you baby,I'm all yours.
thanks my cutiepie, i didnt really enjoy the sunday sha cos of the hospital thingy, but your love and encouragement got me going. I'm strong and fine now.
And i so much enjoyed the ofe akwu, how did you know it was my favourite?? embarassed oh i forgot our biochemistry matches perfectly smiley
I dont think the word LOVE is strong enough again to convey the feelings i have for you cos i more than love you babes, you rock my world!!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Eeoooooh everything na double double o,double double o,dis love na double double oo,double double oo.

*Badosky starts shaking her yansh with an handkerchief in her right hand like some igbo cultural dancer*
grin grin grin cheesy
abeg dont finish all your dancing styles o, remain some for the wedding coming up soonest!! wink cool cool
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2012
Flashaldrin:

thanks my cutiepie, i didnt really enjoy the sunday sha cos of the hospital thingy, but your love and encouragement got me going. I'm strong and fine now.
And i so much enjoyed the ofe akwu, how did you know it was my favourite?? embarassed oh i forgot our biochemistry matches perfectly smiley
I dont think the word LOVE is strong enough again to convey the feelings i have for you cos i more than love you babes, you rock my world!!
Eiya don't worry so much about the hospital thingy darling,I'm happy you are fine now. Ofcourse our biochemistry is just a perfect match so I know what my baby likes.

Walahi I feel the same way about that word,why do you think I dedicated Micheal bolton's SAID I LOVED YOU BUT I LIED to you? Simply because this is MORE THAN LOVE i feel inside. We really are soulmates.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Jamesdman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
*breezes in. . . Jst to say 'hello'*
@couple. . . Una well done o! Cn't wait to eat RSVP(rice n stew very plenty) for una holy matrimony!
@Flash. . . Sowie o. Na your 1st tym of doin housemanship be dat?
@Cocoa. . . Ya kike, kwana biyu
Idowuogbo:

Eeoooooh everything na double double o,double double o,dis love na double double oo,double double oo.

*Badosky starts shaking her yansh with an handkerchief in her right hand like some igbo cultural dancer*
@switie mi. . . Tk am easy o. Coz the way u dey shake diz your baka bum bum jst dey mk my 'abunna' stand for attention o.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
@Flashaldrin + freecocoa,
I wish u pple a happy wedding; so wen wil d wedding come up?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ Mekus,thanks for that,just keep your fingers crossed,it'll be sooner than lerra.

@JAMY, shocked shocked shocked,wayo! ka na jin yare mu? Ina nan lafia kalo. Hmm love the surprise.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2012
ok.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Jamesdman(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2012
freecocoa:

@JAMY, shocked shocked shocked,wayo! ka na jin yare mu? Ina nan lafia kalo. Hmm love the surprise.
Ina ji mana. Na zama a Zaria kadan, kuma a gwurin nike makarantan boko!!
Ni ma na mamaki cewa kina jin hausa. Na gan kina na papasa yaren a kan thread din Lola.luv, shine na ce in miki magana dai yaren.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^^
undecided undecided shebi if you type for english your keyboard go scatter abi?? Anyways i trust you sha cheesy
James-dman:

@Flash. . . Sowie o. Na your 1st tym of doin housemanship be dat?
noo, i still be student, and besides dem dey do housemanship two times
James-dman:

@couple. . . Una well done o! Cn't wait to eat RSVP(rice n stew very plenty) for una holy matrimony!
Emeka 7.:

@Flashaldrin + freecocoa,
I wish u pple a happy wedding; so wen wil d wedding come up?
sooner than lerra wink
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
I think we ar all invited for d wedding.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
James-dman:

Ina ji mana. Na zama a Zaria kadan, kuma a gwurin nike makarantan boko!!
Ni ma na mamaki cewa kina jin hausa. Na gan kina na papasa yaren a kan thread din Lola.luv, shine na ce in miki magana dai yaren.
wow that's lovely,toh za ka koya ma matan ka yaren kenan.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Jamesdman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ni ba bahaushe ba fa. . . Makarantan boko shine ya kai ni arewa. Kin san wahala samu admission a Uni, kuma ban zo daga catchment area, na ta kokeri in samu, na zona kaman shakara biyu karpin in samu. . .
Lokocin ne na koyu yaren hausa!
freecocoa:

toh za ka koya ma matan ka yaren kenan.
kila. . . Amma in na koya mata yaren, bakin ta zai karu, inta zagi mutane a yorubanshi sai ta karasa dai hausa! _lol!!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 4:58am On Jan 18, 2012
^eiya,na gane,walahi jamy matan ka na hauka,ta na da baki de zai iya kace mutun,na gaji ma ta. grin grin
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2012
James u stay in benin shocked,oh boi check ur inbox I need u oooooO abegi, all dis nakwAna u dey talk I dey para o angry angry
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Jamesdman(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2012
Hey darlin. . .didn't see anytin frm u in my inbox!!
BS: I replied ur mail since Thursday, didn't u see it?
Idowuogbo:

abegi all dis nakwAna u dey talk I dey para o angry angry
Abeg no para o. . . I go teach u the language wen we marry na! Or after each midnite rompin session. *winkz*
freecocoa:

walahi jamy matan ka na hauka,ta na da baki de zai iya kace mutun,na gaji ma ta. grin grin
LoL. . Mun shuce ta dai yare, inda ta ji abun da kin ce, da ta cinye ki!
Ama bakin ta, once in a while, yana da kwayo, ba wan da zai so matan shi a zamma maramagana a gida. Gidan will be too dull.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2012
grin ^ Abun de ka fada gaskia ne.

@paddy,you nefa halla,wan nan karemi ne. I won't tell you what that means. cheesy tongue
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2012
My sunshine where are you o? Aren't you back from the trip? I miss you and want you near me baby.*sad*
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Awwww, babe am so sorry, i'm back for ya now and aint leaving soon.
Well to make up for the absence lemme treat you to a special day wink
I've already made the arrangements, so here it goes
1. I know you like shopping so you can go shop all you want, but dont exhaust the credit cards o
2. After shopping The driver will take you to your fav beauty salon to make that your $200 hair smiley
3. Then to the spa for the complete works;  hot tube, sauna, steam bath, massage, facials, waxing, the icures, and even yoga sef if you want kiss
4. No strip clubbing, sorry embarassed you are to be brought directly home where i will treat you to our favourite meal, i prepared personally grin
5. After that, there will be no listening to evening news and other newses, no bokoharam, no subsidy, no protesting wahala, we will be dead to the rest of the world, while we close the curtain behind us.
And oh, did i tell you i learnt some new skills out there. wink embarassed

Oya start going o, no time! smiley
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
My sunshine,I don't know how to thank you for the weekend treat you gave me. It was one of the best weekends ever and my that is some killer skills you got,you had me moaning at the top of my voice.

You know, I never thought I could find happiness again but you came and changed that for me,you are a major reason why I wanna wake up everyday.

Honestly you don't know how much you mean to me,without you I'm virtually nothing,I'll never stop being thankful you came my way. I mean it when I say I'm head over heels for you.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Awww heartbeat, you make me speechless hon kiss believe am the one whoLs lucky here. Thanks alot babe! embarassed

and hey havent seen you for a while now on yim, whats the problem??
We need to talk.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Sijo01(f): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2012
Mi waiting 4wedding bell 2ling!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2012
My sunshine,don't mind the Yim,its giving me problem so I just bone am,will download another one. I miss you so much.

@SiJO no worry na soonest. wink
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
mi nor worrying
jst waiting!
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2012
With the utmost joy and gladness in my heart
i welcome you to this new month, my sweetheart embarassed
A month were all your dreams will be fufilled
were all your hopes will be realized
and as the month comes with all its goodies & opportuinties
may it shower more love and happiness in our lives
and in this month, i wish and hope we spend more time together
and share all the good memories of our love and affection
and my new month resolution as always shall be
to make this month as memorable as possible for you!

HAPPY NEW MONTH, MY ANGEL!!
Am so glad you made it smiley

I lOVE YOU TO PIECES! kiss
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
Aww my sunshine,thank you very plenty much i wish you the same boo boo,you know mami loves you like mad.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2012
Flashaldrin, how are you going to spend this valentine with freecocoa.
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Flashaldrin(m): 1:16am On Feb 08, 2012
cocoa, didnt get any of your replies on yim, what happened??
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Goldieluks: 9:51am On Feb 08, 2012
Where the Val parrry at?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by freecocoa(f): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:

cocoa, didnt get any of your replies on yim, what happened??
I don't know what's the problem with your yim abi na my own?I buzz you but I don't get replies as well,I come dey wonder.

Goldieluks:

Where the Val parrry at?
This mansion no big reach?or do you have anywhere in mind?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by ucheike: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2012
Freecocoa do you have a webcam?
Re: The Flashcocoa Mansion by Emeka72(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2012
Ok are we invited to d mansion on valentines party day¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.