Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,167 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (23144 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

Well though it's bitter to say the truth [b]but i think he's actually "rich" [/b]but not sure about being "bought" a customized car for his BD though.
And for the Lagos properties, that's a bloody lie because he told me point blank that he can't own properties in Lagos!
So oga Odiaero, i know you're well-off, but please spare us the other "orisiorisi" lol,

you think he's rich? based on what? his fables?
abeg, who isn't rich? you think everyone is bothered with opening their mouths to say i did this n owns that?

One more thing too, you're stingy o lol (jokes), you no even give shishi for the "save mr obuh thread", yet somebody dey buy u customized car, somebody wey dey run your "properties" for Lagos that you dread so badly and promised never to own a bucket in.

My two cents

but you said he's rich. . . .rich man and yet we could not see his 1 cent helping another man.
odiaero needs our help. i think odunnu should set up a thread to save this palm-wine tapping Arrow!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ Serously, u are a mod, why are u derailing the thread?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Oga jaybee! Abeg e don do now angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

And what makes u think i will tell u everything am doing,  i may own a bank, and tell you i dont own, it is my bizness

yea your biz, but sorry i know more than that to be deceived bro, so yea i don't believe you own any RE in Lagos because there's nothing to believe.

coogar:

you think he's rich? based on what? his fables?
abeg, who isn't rich? you think everyone is bothered with opening their mouths to say i did this n owns that?

but you said he's rich. . . .rich man and yet we could not see his 1 cent helping another man.
odiaero needs our help. i think odunnu should set up a thread to save this palm-wine tapping Arrow!

well some people are actually rich but hardly "impact" lives around them, he could be one of them, i know for sure that he's well off because we've been friends for a while now even before i knew he was well-off. i have seen more of him than most of the posters here so if i say he's well-off, believe me.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Phew  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Off to me lunch date  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
Missy_B:

Ask Odiaero to . . . be wary, else you will be platinum-ed. cheesy

Me platinum-ed? that one go be say your juju no dey work. I no get shishi talk more of naira, belee Dollars to platinum
honeric01:

Well though it's bitter to say the truth but i think he's actually "rich" but not sure about being "bought" a customized car for his BD though.

And for the Lagos properties, that's a bloody lie because he told me point blank that he can't own properties in Lagos!

So oga Odiaero, i know you're well-off, but please spare us the other "orisiorisi" lol,

One more thing too, you're stingy o lol (jokes), you no even give shishi for the "save mr obuh thread", yet somebody dey buy u customized car, somebody wey dey run your "properties" for Lagos that you dread so badly and promised never to own a bucket in.

My two cents

Who tell you say he no give shishsi? Abeggii, he donated anonymously and we loff that grin grin grin
coogar:

you have a very sick sense of humour.
i never considered that o. paper planes? grin grin grin grin

odiaero, your life don finish! grin

and that was me thinking you reside in lekki phase one(12-bedroom mansion)

Mansion ke? My hope of ever living in a mansion is when I eventually get to heaven, the one my Lord Jesus is preparing for me. Na face me I face you I dey squat in for this ugwuargar.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
jay bee:

Are you going in your 2013 Toyota Camry or flying Infinity Jeep?  tongue
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

yea your biz, but sorry i know more than that to be deceived bro,  so yea i don't believe you own any RE in Lagos because there's nothing to believe.

well some people are actually rich but hardly "impact" lives around them, he could be one of them, i know for sure that he's well off because we've been friends for a while now even before i knew he was well-off. i have seen more of him than most of the posters here so if i say he's well-off, believe me.

Seriously it would have been better u are watching by the sideline than the typing u made, u dont want to be with beaf with me the way i know, i protect people interest on this forum, pretending i dont know them that is sameway u should do too
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]Buhahahha.  grin You eye don clear. You're quite gullible though. You need to work on it.
undecided

I admit I am esp here on storyland where anything is posted cz I don't meet lies of this magnitude. angry.You can fool me with your stories and I will reply without a care,but if u expect me to act or engage me in your 'dealings' offline you have pressed the wrong button cz that's where I take time to analyse,dig and investigate and I know how to do that if I am really interested.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
jay bee:

I throway salute bro cool cool cool cool and your head dey there, correct people no dey kiss and tell. cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jayyyyyyboogie stop it lmaoo we cant take it anymore plss,am sure all his lies add up to his number of posts here only if he was as rich as his claims he probs say he sponsors MTV.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by yme1(f): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa oooo
so some peeps can't stop blabbing about like an uncooked Merluza  undecided
I know its okay to dream big but I thought that was what a created personal fantasy world was meant for
well technology is indeed great cause it just made some one feel he is bill gate by typing out all his dreams and made himself believe its reality
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
Missy_B:

Are you going in your 2013 Toyota Camry or flying Infinity Jeep? tongue

Which Toyota? Is that what he told you? The only ride he has is a Keke Napep grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

Seriously it would have been better u are watching by the sideline than the typing u made, u dont want to be with beaf with me the way i know, i protect people interest on this forum, pretending i dont know them that is sameway u should do too

Beaf? me beaf? God forbids bad thing, we saw what "beaf" caused and still causing Nigeria by forcing "i had no shoes" on us, so why should i want to have a "beaf" with you?  BTW, i could be some undercover too and also protect people's interest too, at least for now, i am still protecting your interest if you're careful enough to read through the lines.

Jokes aside, when did you turn a new leaf? i mean when did you decide to start up a RE in Lagos?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Orikinla(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
Poster,
Be grateful to God for every gift given without your solicitation.

As long as it is not bribery, please, accept it gratefully.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Which Toyota? Is that what he told you? The only ride he has is a Keke Napep grin grin grin
^^ @ 31, u dont know u are old, no go find husband, keep hoping in here  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odiaero you see your LIFE FOR OUTSIDE

myself and iyatrustee warned you undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

Beaf? me beaf? God forbids bad thing, we saw what "beaf" caused and still causing Nigeria by forcing "i had no shoes" on us, so why should i want to have a "beaf" with you?  BTW, i could be some undercover too and also protect people's interest too, at least for now, i am still protecting your interest if you're careful enough to read through the lines.

Jokes aside, when did you turn a new leaf? i mean when did you decide to start up a RE in Lagos?

Guy see what am talking, Ego. I just dey laff , if u want to ask me when i start RE, u know where to contact me, stick to topic here
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
190_@:

Odiaero you see your LIFE FOR OUTSIDE

myself and iyatrustee warned you undecided

Dont worry am enjoying it grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
LOL Odiaero

U say stick to topic

To hell with the topic

If i were you - I would pick my Shoe Slippers and run away

for a very long time never to return

please use shame comot here abeg

Save your face while you still can
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Me platinum-ed? that one go be say your juju no dey work. I no get shishi talk more of naira, belee Dollars to [i]platinum[/i]Who tell you say he no give shishsi? Abeggii, he donated anonymously and we loff that grin grin grin

hehehehehe, odiaero or all people donate anonymously? na he loves his name to be on the front page, he can't do that lailai, he can't hide his name from being in the limelight,

oga odiaero, i lie? do you like having the backseat? don't you like the front seat all the time?  
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

Lol, even simple calculation hard you an 'whats the name of that your occupation again?'. I am actually 41, so please respect me. And who says I dont have a husband? Me that is from Samaria with 5 husbands.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

J.B fooled me? I'm so going to have him cooked in the kitchen.  angry angry

odiaero:

Odunnu, go and marry! Odiaero is single and searching. . . .  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

hehehehehe, odiaero or all people donate anonymously? na he loves his name to be on the front page, he can't do that lailai, he can't hide his name from being in the limelight,

oga odiaero, i lie? do you like having the backseat? don't you like the front seat all the time?  

Guy ok, e don do there
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

Guy see what am talking, Ego. I just dey laff , if u want to ask me when i start RE, u know where to contact me, stick to topic here

what are you saying? me understood your 'english" not.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
Missy_B:

J.B fooled me? I'm so going to have him cooked in the kitchen. angry angry
Odunnu, go and marry! Odiaero is single and searching. . . . grin

He wont agree to be my 6th husband and then again, I cant afford a camry 2013 to beat the one his agent gave him. Competition is high jor cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

Guy ok, e don do there

not until smokes start coming out from your nostril LWKMD.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
190_@:

LOL Odiaero

U say stick to topic

To hell with the topic

If i were you - I would pick my Shoe Slippers and run away

for a very long time never to return

please use shame comot here abeg

Save your face while you still can

Why i go run for faceless people?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
^cos these faceless people are messing you up BIG TYME undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ Ok bro, make i leave them
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
^better run with your life while you still can

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.