Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,250 members, 7,947,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (23106 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MrCork17: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

If I scata u slap instead of u to advise poster u hia asking me to change identity,tell your Godfada to stop lieth angry

idowugogo. sweeery but how do u expect to find a man on Nairaland with that kinda language? **Area Girl** undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by sleekman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

I swear dis guy fostered seedlord correct[b] grammatical terrorist[/b] shocked, it af do ooo grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by halobaba: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
BIG LIE, guy if you have 8 cars you will need the 9th one and when it comes free God thank you na im you go say, no dey come dey tell us say u wan return new car when u never mention how many cars you get, besides girl buy car give man You be Tuface idibia? can you post a pic of your fineboyness for us to see abi na cos you dey slovakia? No dey lie abeg
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tellwisdom: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
Make i move the thread to the Jokes section?

I already advised him to always post such thread on Jokes section and not here angry angry

Jaybeer, why are you just seeing it?? undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
femionasan:

@ idowuogbo are you using speech recognition too? grin tongue
Heeeheee yes auto tunes bebecheesy

Mr, Cork:

idowugogo. sweeery but how do u expect to find a man on Nairaland with that kinda language? **Area Girl** undecided

Corrkkk yes am streets quite proud of it 2,find a who buhahaha u sure need a brain drainage.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by sleekman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
*Singing*
Come little girl come carry me banana
Here I comeback me wanna go home
Dey, Misedey, Misedey, Misedey O!, *stops singing*
Calculating the empiricism of Chief Odiaero 1's lies. Finds it to be troubling. Also sounds like a Lamorde's patient coupled with the fact that his grammatical 'tagbons' can make a baby hiss.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Ndkings1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa ooo 4 una ooo.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by femionasan(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
sleekman:

*Singing*
Come little girl come carry me banana
Here I comeback me wanna go home
Dey, Misedey, Misedey, Misedey O!, *stops singing*
Calculating the empiricism of Chief Odiaero 1's lies. Finds it to be troubling. Also sounds like a Lamorde's patient coupled with the fact that his grammatical 'tagbons' can make a baby hiss.

He uses speech recognition software dont you gerrrrrrittttt? angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
i cant believe i spent almost an hr reading this bullshit here, abeg make 5pm do reach make i go waya drink with ma pals, nonsense dream wey OP dey dream embarassed embarassed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by akin101: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
NA SILLY GUY,
i cant believe i read thru 13 pages of junk,
a*ss-w*ipe!!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nosyke(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
funny replies, am sure the Op will regret ever going to the cybercafe to post this topic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MrMechEng(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
funniest thread ever. @OP, you should look into writing stories for ikebe super.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Pharoh: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Can't believe i read all through the 13 pages . . . shocked
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
femionasan:

He uses speech recognition software dont you gerrrrrrittttt? angry
Pitch-correction! undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
Pharoh:

Can't believe i read all through the 13 pages . . . shocked
pele am sure u nid shepe and massage after dat, u no see as bros dey give us bo bo grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by humblebee: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
if you're smart enough to have properties, i think you should have the brains to know how to go about that, i dont mean any insult
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by tlops(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
introduce your ppty manager to me, I need such proactive mngr to manage me! lol
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by hbrednic: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
OP don carry shame waka cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by rumomonga(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Still no picture yet afta 13 pages. Odia iro, u deserve x e cution by electrocution, Jst wasted ma precious time. Fake, liar. U need spiritual help
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by sleekman(m): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2011
@femionasan Speech kini? Ok! Me I dey use tagbon recognition software plus lie detector
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Mayflowa(m): 1:51am On Dec 20, 2011
This guy is a schizopheniac.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by bandely(m): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2011
Ha! :O shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Jenifa1: 3:27am On Dec 20, 2011
This week Tuesday was my birthday which i did not even remember (lol)

super story
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2011
humblebee:

if you're smart enough to have properties, i think you should have the brains to know how to go about that, i dont mean any insult
cool cool cool cool
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ehizmac: 7:13am On Dec 20, 2011
@odiaero , well dont mind them they are all haters, your haters think that you are a salary earner like them, my guy there is no point posting any pics because even if you do they will never believe you for honeric and i that knows you i dont think it will be good wasting your energy on your haters, there was a time i got problem about my relationship which was choosing between a white girlfriend and a nija babe, so when i brought it up on nairaland my guy i got busted since them i learn to solve my issues myself, some people here on NL love bashing people without even thinking twice, to cut the long story short i will advise you to keep the gift and for the lady hmmmm, girls like where don done ooo, so its all about what you want bro if you wish to play along with her so its all your choice but dont get into anything you cant come out from, off topic how market every thing seems slow but i think i will just take a little vacation to resume in january, one love bro as you and[b] naijababe [/b] stands my mentor
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 20, 2011
ehizmac:

@odiaero , well dont mind them they are all haters, your haters think that you are a salary earner like them, my guy there is no point posting any pics because even if you do they will never believe you for honeric and i that knows you i dont think it will be good wasting your energy on your haters, there was a time i got problem about my relationship which was choosing between a white girlfriend and a nija babe, so when i brought it up on nairaland my guy i got busted since them i learn to solve my issues myself, some people here on NL love bashing people without even thinking twice, to cut the long story short i will advise you to keep the gift and for the lady hmmmm, girls like where don done ooo, so its all about what you want bro if you wish to play along with her so its all your choice but dont get into anything you cant come out from, off topic how market every thing seems slow but i think i will just take a little vacation to resume in january, one love bro as you and[b] naijababe [/b] stands my mentor

Tnx bro, everything taken care of, the only post am disappointed of is that of Honeric1
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2011
^^^^
If i ever come across u in the physical, b.a.n.g, a bullet to ur head. I hate liars, they ain''t fit to live.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2011
^^ Right from your posts, i knew your job is Armed Robbery, i wont even let u come close b4 i order my guards to down u
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Pa22(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2011
I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅'s a gift that has come like other gifts. At least I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅'s not τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ first time! If U̶̲̥̅̊ are that big, then handle I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ like a "BIG MAN" . Unless ǿſ course U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got something else U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna let us know?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Mobinga: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2011
Pa22:

I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅'s a gift that has come like other gifts. At least I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅'s not τ̅Ħ̀ε̅ first time! If U̶̲̥̅̊ are that big, then handle I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ like a "BIG MAN" . Unless ǿſ course U̶̲̥̅̊'ve got something else U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna let us know?

You better throw away that BlackBerry, and get a better phone. Can you even read what you wrote?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2011
^^ Even me my eyes dey scratch me
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Bokkohharam: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2011
Let me start by asking u if u are married or engaged, also it seems the girl in question na wowo girl. U ve 2 tell us ur mind cos i dnt see any biggy in a girl buying a car 4 a guy or other way round. U guys are bussiness partners and 2 keep the bussiness going she has 2 impress u. Lastly hw did she know ur birthday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.