Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Has Anyone Here ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Here ? (1657 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2011
Ever been with an impotent man suffering from erectile dysfunction, what did you do ? Did you continue the relationship ?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2011
I have a friend whose boyfriend is an impotent and she cries a lot. She loves him but can't marry him,

Anyone else here suffered the same fate, young girls what did you do ? Or what have you done ?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Vicjustice: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2011
obowunmi:

Ever been with an impotent man suffering from erectile dysfunction, what did you do ? Did you continue the relationship ?
obowunmi:

I have a friend whose boyfriend is an impotent and she cries a lot. She loves him but can't marry him,

Anyone else here suffered the same fate, young girls what did you do ? Or what have you done ?
    Are you a homo-lover-man?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2011
Didn't you read I'm typing for a friend who is too ashamed to post.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2011
if you love him why not?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ undecided undecided lipsrsealed

OP.

Break the damn relationship . . .If you choose to continue you re definitely still going to do what you never wanted to do.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2011
Darkskin, you will continue with an impotent man ? No kids? No sex ? Do you know what I mean by impotence ?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by MrsChima1(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2011
obowunmi:

Darkskin, you will continue with an impotent man ? No kids? No sex ? Do you know what I mean by impotence ?

Why do you think some married or dating couples adopt children? Just for sports? No, for some reason either the woman or the man can't have children of their own so they opted for adoptions. I know several couples who are married that has children by adoption because one of them can't produce children.

Barren women and impotent men are happily married or dating with those who accepted them flaws and all.

Shocking, I know! wink
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ exactly. someone has got to marry them anyway.
but if you cant love him and be faithful to him totally, then for your sake breakup!
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by iice(f): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
One has to weigh the options and outcomes. If you can handle it, good. If you can't good. Atleast you know what you can and cannot handle.

Personally, i no fit. I can handle the no kids but no sex? Mba nu tongue
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by MrCork17: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
obowunmi:

no. you drink red bull & milk! wink
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by itiswell1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
I doubt if i still know the meaning of impotent
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2011
Impotence can also be defined as erectile dysfunction, when you never get an erection/no matter what a woman does, you can never knack.

Infertility is when you can have sex but your sperm isn't strong enough to give a child/either with low sperm or no sperm count.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Yorisb: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2011
obowunmi:

Why would an impotent Man be having a 'non-platonic' relationship in the first place huh?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by freecocoa(f): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2011
No attention?mba nu.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2011
Yorisb:

Why would an impotent Man be having a 'non-platonic' relationship in the first place huh?

He didn't know that he was impotent until he met her , or so he claims. That he has been busy with his studies and not engaging in sexual relationships.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Yorisb: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2011
obowunmi:

He didn't know that he was impotent until he met her , or so he claims. That he has been busy with his studies and not engaging in intimate relationships.

What?!?!
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Konnektions146(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2011
erectile dysfunction can be worked on, that a guy has this doesnt mean there is no solution, first seek medical advice, get to know specically which and level, then if yu`d tried some western medicine and no luck, i believe in this herbs oooo. believe it or not Herbal medicine has gone advanced and high efficacy though yu stilll get some bad ones. but he should try trado-medicine
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2011
He didn't know that he was impotent until he met her , or so he claims. That he has been busy with his studies and not engaging in intimate relationships.

yeah right, he didn't know i still focus on studies though not blasting him but at least he's in school he can't say he wasn't aroused by female peers or he never did test-driving tongue.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Kslib(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2011
What makes a man impotent?Are people naturally born impotent?Ehn
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2011
Kslib:

What makes a man impotent?Are people naturally born impotent?Ehn

Yes some people are born impotent, others experience some form of accident that cause them to become impotent, old age, bad health, bad nutrition, obesity, can affect reproductive health.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 4:01am On Dec 22, 2011
pc guru:

yeah right, he didn't know i still focus on studies though not blasting him but at least he's in school he can't say he wasn't excited by female peers or he never did test-driving tongue.

Interesting , he could have dismissed this thinking, he just wasn't in the mood.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by obowunmi(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2011
Konnektions146:

erectile dysfunction can be worked on, that a guy has this doesnt mean there is no solution, first seek medical advice, get to know specically which and level, then if yu`d tried some western medicine and no luck, i believe in this herbs oooo. believe it or not Herbal medicine has gone advanced and high efficacy though yu stilll get some bad ones. but he should try trado-medicine

Isn't that why they have shepe, wink wink wink
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2011
hmmm

obowunmi:

0p, well please clarify. . .impotent as in permanent or low sp3rm count?  tongue
sometimes stress can be a factor.

either way if i love him why not?  undecided
would he suddenly be exempt from being a man?
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by tellwsdom: 2:20am On Dec 23, 2011
Stress from where? 2hrs Yanshing wit u tongue
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 23, 2011
tellwsdom:

Stress from where? 2hrs Yanshing wit u tongue

banned much? grin
2 hours yanshing?
with me? you couldn't last two minutes jor.  tongue cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
besides everyday life and depression can take a toll
on a person's body.
Re: Has Anyone Here ? by tellwsdom: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2011
But as fr me, everyday stress cant take that power outta me when i get u laid wink

(1) (Reply)

He Won't Stop Calling / Nigeria Girls.....why?? / How Do I Breath Without You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.