Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. (16697 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2011
Please I wanna know the right time to eat EBA and SOUP, Some say in the morning others prefare it in the afternoon while some say its definitely in the night. Please I would like to hear from experts in the house cool please put the time to be precise. grin̶̲̥̅̊

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 19, 2011
so there are now food expert when it comes to eba? as for me it will definitely be in the evening. . . . . . . . . do people eat eba as breakfast?!
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ people usually eat eba in the morning especially students, But is eba not too heavy to eat In the evening and go to bed? undecided
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 19, 2011
^^my bad i never knew that. i have ALWAYS eaten Eba in the evening, never even as lunch.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2011
^^
Its really funny bcus I eat eba for lunch and when I tell some people they start laughing at me cry cry
But its also funny how you eat eba at night grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Ruqaya(f): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
In d afternoon,its best to takt it 4 for lunch,it'll keep u strong and fit 4 d rest of d day,u won't even mind 2 forego supper.wen u take eba in d morning,it makes u heavy and lazy and if u take it in d night,God,u will oversleep.whenever u try dat just b ready 4 ur sack letter next morning.dat's 4 me shao and 4 some normal pple i think.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by iice(f): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Whenever it is ready to eat.
Morning, afternoon, night, past midnight. No problem. . .if it's there, i go chop am tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

U got mε̲̣̣̣̥ laffing loud, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u can take EBA and soup in the midnight grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Ruqaya:

In d afternoon,its best to takt it 4 for lunch,it'll keep u strong and fit 4 d rest of d day,u won't even mind 2 forego supper.wen u take eba in d morning,it makes u heavy and lazy and if u take it in d night,God,u will oversleep.whenever u try dat just b ready 4 your sack letter next morning.dat's 4 me shao and 4 some normal pple i think.
You re right but some people don't buy the idea, My frend tells mε̲̣̣̣̥ in the night is the best that it cannot make him over sleep, or is it when best your body gives you the eba signal dat is right undecided undecided
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by mmk1: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
As soon as u wake up b4 brushing grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Chubhie: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2011
Afternoon na the correct time to knack am jor.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by thehunted(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
eba? i havent tasted that in 3 years. carbs no good for my body. wink People need to watch what they eat.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Ultrame(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
I eat eba in the morning, eat eba in the afternoon and eat eba in the evening.

. . . and yes, my name is [i]Eba[/i]nezer!!!  grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by strangest(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
In my family house, we dey chop eba for afternoon but as a hustla, i dey chop eba for morning sometimes
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Baawaa(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2011
When i was still young,i believe is an abomination to eat eba in the morning or in d afternoon,because in my house @ 9t it was certain Eba noni grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by 1forall: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
Earliest momo!
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by mimima(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Afternoon is the best,for health reasons and otherwise
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by fredie107(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
any time in d day, Eba is eatable. If u still d play ajebo, call me, I go help u chooooooop am lol. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by obowunmi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Eba and okro for breakfast, Keep you strong like a labourer.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by iice(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
DONkollione:

^^^

U got mε̲̣̣̣̥ laffing loud, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ u can take EBA and soup in the midnight grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Ehen na
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by slap1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
Anytime. . .but I prefer taking it in the afternoon.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by thehunted(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
iice:

Ehen na

no wonder your tummy is so big grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by jerryben12: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
Eba is made from cassava. Cassava flakes is made from cassava. People eat cassava flakes as breakfast. What is wrong with eating eba for breakfast? It is perfectly ok to eat eba for breakfast, lunch and dinner as long at you limit the quantity you consume and drink plenty of water. Also, eat fruits after each meal. Small quantity in the morning because your digestive system is just waking up, a little more for lunch because your digestive system is fully up and little for dinner because your digestive system is slowing down for night time rest.

Eba is better than rice and pounded yam because it has lower %age of carbs. At least 50% of the carb in garri is removed during processing leaving eba with high %age of fiber. We all know that fiber hastens digestion.

Hope this helps.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by iice(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
thehunted:

no wonder your tummy is so big grin grin grin

Yes, my sexy one pack. Don't jealous me cheesy
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by CHIMCO(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
thehunted:

eba? i havent tasted that in 3 years. carbs no good for my body. wink  People need to watch what they eat.
            Ajibutter, you have denied knowing eba for 3 yrs. But you failed to look back in profile picture where your Mama set eba chair for you in your las vegas hut.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2011
. . .this made the front page. . .
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by thehunted(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
CHIMCO:

Ajibutter, you have denied knowing eba for 3 yrs. But you failed to look back in profile picture where your Mama set eba chair for you in your las vegas hut.

Ajekpako,wetin make u believe say na my house be that. i have a reason for not taking eba and some other food- my 6 packs that i have spent months  to get.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by ikechukz(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
i know its bad to eat eba at night but its sweeter in the night.so its night things for me but i prefer 'AKPU'
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Maximip(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
Very (late lunch / early dinner). Immediately after office hours, Just before drinks
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Wadosky(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
those days in school when i dey eat 101,i use to eat it early in d morning to hold stomach only to end up sleeping in the lecture hall
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by thehunted(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
Wadosky:

those days in school when i dey eat 101,i use to eat it early in d morning to hold stomach only to end up sleeping in the lecture hall

grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by sammirano: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Anywhere anytime, I am ready to take it.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by GWslim(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
Afternoon time is always good to eat eba and egusi soap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expired Foods Can Still Be Eaten / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.