Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,925 members, 7,973,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. (17100 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / A Picture Of A Snake Soup In A Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by juman(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
Anytime of the day. grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by executinal(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
Chubhie:

Afternoon na the correct time to knack am jor.
Ultrame:

I eat eba in the morning, eat eba in the afternoon and eat eba in the evening.

. . . and yes, my name is [i]Eba[/i]nezer!!!  grin grin grin
You are real EBANEZER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by OlaPhils(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
eat cool eba with hot ogbono soup or okro or ewedu soup as breakfast, bros , u will never go for any thing else again
(eba tutu)
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by marcus1234: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by ochukoccna: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
From the responses to this thread,I now know Y many a 9ja sister sprout Carbohydrate bellies.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Mayflowa(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
No naaaa! You guys shouldnt mention naija food. I hate Eba wen I was in naija. Now, give me eba anytime, you will be my best friend! I can leave my work to join in eba eating sef!
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by member479760: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
small portion of light Eba is good at anytime for me!
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
a Bucket of eba to be eaten at midnight with Ogbono Thats why they call it

Ebe Ano
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
dayokanu:

a Bucket of eba to be eaten at midnight with Ogbono Thats why they call it

Ebe Ano

only you, u go wound oo grin grin grin grin

Ola Phils:

eat cool eba with hot ogbono soup or okro or ewedu soup as breakfast, bros , u will never go for any thing else again
(eba tutu)
sleep all day long i guess grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Benoti(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
i think the best time to eat eba and soup is when you are hunger to eat it. it can be morning, afternoon or evening. but the most important thing is when will one be so hunger to eat it
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by ijawgirl: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2011
afternoon
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^ did you just finish a plate of eba ?
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ben oti:

i think the best time to eat eba and soup is when you are hunger to eat it. it can be morning, afternoon or evening. but the most important thing is when will one be so hunger to eat it

SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO EAT IT IN SPECIFIC PERIOD, SO GOING AGAINST IT MIGHT CAUSE SOME PROBLEMS, DON'T YOU THINK SO undecided undecided
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
obowunmi:

^^^^ did you just finish a plate of eba ?
ABOUT TO grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by ypad: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2011
Afternoon is the best time to take eba. This is because of the high molecule of carbonhydrate which takes time before it breaks down to glucose and galactose.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Sike(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
Which law state that Eba should be eaten at a stipulated time? Abegi!!

Anyday, anytime, anyhow & anywhere i found myself one-on-on with Eba, On Point ni straight away!
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
ypad:

Afternoon is the best time to take eba. This is because of the high molecule of carbonhydrate which takes time before it breaks down to glucose and galactose.

OGA MI, TRUE TALK, WONT THE THE SAME THING HAPPEN IN THE NIGHT undecided undecided undecided

Sike:

Which law state that Eba should be eaten at a stipulated time? Abegi!!

Anyday, anytime, anyhow & anywhere i found myself one-on-on with Eba, On Point ni straight away!

EBA 101 , grin grin grin grin, BUT THEY ARE SOME EFFECTS THAT IT MAY CAUSE LIKE IN THE MORNING CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DOZING grin grin
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by antartica(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2011
Eba is good for lunch so that you can exert your energy on activities during the day.It is not the kind of food you eat and sit down or go to bed,it weighs you down with heartburn and indigestion.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Emmaesty(f): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
Eba is at it's best in d night around 08:00pm when eaten with okro soup, hmmmn, i can hear it calling ma name
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by beafroast: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
6:59 am cool
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by freecocoa(f): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2011
Mum used to make it only as lunch but now,I dey chow eba by 2am sef,NO TIME.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Jenifa1: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2011
evening between 7-9pm.

if it's eba ibo, then at least 2 hrs earlier.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by ace4luv69(m): 5:47am On Dec 20, 2011
I think aftanun is d best 4 digestn of fibers
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by visionsen(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2011
According to a reliable source eating Eba is dangerous to your health.
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by gulfer: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2011
This post should be in the joke section. What will the mods do if i were to write and ask what time is best to have sex with a girl/wifey etc?
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by blackboi(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2011
4:30am is d best time
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2011
Give me my Eba anytime of the day
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by scopusng(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2011
I can't imagine myself eating eba in the morning or afternoon.Definitely nite
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by bidex(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2011
some people say in the morning digestive system is just waking up, can they prove that? and in the afternoon its very active, na which doctor confirm that? and in the night its getting some rest, na which of the scientist theory is that? people should please give real fact not assumptions.

meanwhile, i no fit play with my Eba oh. anytime anyday, i eat my Eba. Especially when its hot alongside with ogbono elemi meje
that's why some of my friends call me EBA O SOFO
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by maki(f): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2011
i want to generally stop eating eba, cos am getting to fat, and am suspecting eba for dat crime grin , will semovita be good for me? (small portion though, anytime of d day) tongue
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2011
maki:

i want to generally stop eating eba, cos am getting to fat, and am suspecting eba for dat crime grin , will semovita be good for me? (small portion though, anytime of d day) tongue

as for me semovita is not on point, grin grin, u can reduce the eba intake but don't quit, i repeat don't quit. you'll miss all the fun grin grin grin

gulfer:

This post should be in the joke section. What will the mods do if i were to write and ask what time is best to Be Intimate with a girl/wifey etc?
looking for audience right? undecided undecided
Re: What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2011
12 midnight is the best if you are one of those people that play 0-0-1,that is no food in the morning ,no food in the afternoon except in the night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Popcorn In A Pan At Home / Catering School / Why Do Nigeria/igbo Food Smell So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.