Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Gorilla Rapes Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gorilla Rapes Man (2335 Views)

Photo Of The Day: A Gorilla Spotted Chilling / Gorilla In Zoo Dancing Azonto / Elephant Rapes Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gorilla Rapes Man by ituen(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2007
Two gay gentlemen Phil and Paul were walking through a zoo. They came across the gorillas and after a while they noticed that the huge male gorilla had a massive erection. This fascinated the gay men so much they couldn't take their eyes off of it. Paul just couldn't bear it any longer and he reached into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabbed him, dragged him into the cage and screwed him for six hours non-stop.

When he was done, the gorilla threw Paul back out of the cage. An ambulance was called and the man was taken away to the hospital. The next day Phil visits him in the hospital and asked, "Are you hurt?"

"AM I HURT?" Paul shouted, "Wouldn't you be? That big ape hasn't called, he hasn't written, "
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by Migines(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2007
Ha ha ha. He has stumpled in luv.
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by ituen(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2007
can u explain ROF in ur ROFLMAO for me? Pls
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by clemcykul(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2007
HEyyyyy ituen ur a genius grin grin grin this joke is humoruos amusing and so, funnnyy grin grin grin come on ituen how much do i pay u for all da lafta u give me grin grin grin grin ure joke makes my day grin just like this one has grin grin grin am falln inlove grin
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by Migines(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2007
@ituen
"rolling on floor"
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by mimiko(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2007
this isnt funny it dropped my jaw and left it open for a while
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by freezy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2007
mimiko, i think some of the posts on this blog are a bit too strong for u. word of advice; take care in opening posts from the following pips

1. ituen (stay off this fella's posts completely)
2. clemcykul
3. migines (make sure u double check title before opening)
4. olunifemi
5. freezy
Re: Gorilla Rapes Man by ituen(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
Thanks fella. Ur replies carry more weight than the post itself smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nightie, Is It True? / Surprise Birthday!!! How To Give Your Boss A Surprise Birthday / Every Black Person Needs To View This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.