Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,145 members, 7,922,809 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. (9976 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by adaphik(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
oti-igba:

because why would you have an affair? if you are not happy(what ever happy means to you) in your marriage, walk away quietly besides whats makes you think you wont do it again? and what are the guarrantees of happiness in having an affair? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry people who have an affair never stops they enjoy it. so i say no mending!! no second chances!! throw them out of your house!!
Is'nt that harsh!!!!!! i hope when u're found wanting, u wldnt mind the same action carried on u aswell?.
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by woodaddy: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2012
shocked wink
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by woodaddy: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2012
angry
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by woodaddy: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
sad
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by VOM: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2012
Hi all,i decided to contribute to this very sensitive and controversial topic. I know of someone who is married to a man who is cheating on her and does not care about her emotions, she is still in the marriage contemplating whether to stay or leave after a couple of years. So its not enough for the cheating party to apologize and be remorseful for his/her actions but to STOP cheating, lying, late nights and bad friends also. Men are most guilty of this. The average married man will not only cheat but society expects the wife to swallow it and keep the home,while exposing herself to risks of std's including hiv/aids+the emotional trauma and deep hurts she has to nurse over and over again. I just think in Africa, marriage does not favour women.
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by woodaddy: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2012
sad
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2012
1stCitizen: Many unsincere comments here. In most parts of the world the mending or ending depends on the gender of the party that does the cheating. Unfortunate but true. Even Jesus acknowledges that heart of a man is too hard so Moses advised the issuance of divorce certificate in such situations.

Why is it easy to catch a man that cheats? Because the chances of the woman getting over the hurt is 90%. So the level of carefulness is like 4 on a scale of 10.

Why is it difficult to catch the a woman? Because the chances of getting forgiveness is NIL so the level of carefulness is 10 on a scale of 10.
guy i believe u 100%. I know a guy that has a relationship with a woman that works with TIMARIV for three yrs and even had a child with her. When the woman passed away and nobody to look after the little girl, he just brought her to his house and GBAM. Imagine how shocked his wife was when she saw the little girl. After all the battle the man won and now he and his wife are livivng happily, taking care of the little girl even though the wife has her own kids
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2012
oti-igba:
no mending, no second chances, if you cheat it means you are no longer interested in the marriage

if i cheat on my wife, i will just keep quiet for some time and see what her actions will be if she will file 4 a divorce or not. If she files for a divorce, no problems. There are other fish in the sea, but if not, i will just take her for a weekend, away from our place maybe to a quite, nice resort and plead with her and explain everything with her. Allow her to just enjoy herself and i tell u she will forgive u with all her heart. Women are that romance lovers. Those things attracts them a lot
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by Jellitah: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2013
POOH-POOH. . . .AWON 'A HEART TO MEND' and other stories. . . . . cheesy
Re: How To Mend A Marriage After An Affair. by TracyBela: 2:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Am giving this testimony because someone out there may have similar problem My Husband doesn’t think polygamy is wrong. He has been seeing another girl for about four months now. I told him that he needs to stop, but he says he is in love with her. They’ve talked about being together “forever” and eventually her moving in with us. My husband still loves me. He regrets getting into this in the first place, but is not willing to just break up with her. He says if they so break up then thy will be it and he will not pursue another relationship. I contacted Dr Aziza a spell caster who cast a 4 Days spell for me surprisingly my husband came home on his knees begging me to forgive him that he has broke up with his mistress all thanks to dr Aziza I pray that God will continue to use you to help people. Friends don’t die in silent because someone like Dr Aziza has a solution to your problem is living happily with my family. Contact him via drazizasolutioncenter@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Pregnant / Could My Dirty Past Be Haunting Me? Please Help Before I Go Crazy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.