Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,080 members, 7,931,704 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:01 AM

Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (25005 Views)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by francisj(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2011
only 59 ? pls 9ja army ,kill them all !
it long over due,just kill them all,nobody is innocent there.kil dem all
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 24, 2011
dis is exactly the news we have all bin wainting 4 instead of the usual
WE HAVE THE SITUATION UNDER CONTROL
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by beespak7(m): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2011
The nigerian army has the license to kill any group of individuals that are a threat to the national security, boko haram is a threat to the national security of the federal republic of nigeria . Enough of all these bombings here and there by BOKO HARAM
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by alhassan3(m): 4:14am On Dec 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

nigerian army pls i need u to give me one xmas gift! KILL THEM ALL.
ha,,, u ar not serious impossible, since we have seen SDs were running, because we have seen the exactly what happened between the  two fighters, u have just heard not seen,
The people that were killed are not the BH members but the people that went to see the event,
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by daroz(m): 4:36am On Dec 24, 2011
al.hassan:

ha,,, u ar not serious impossible, since we have seen SDs were running, because we have seen the exactly what happened between the  two fighters, u have just heard not seen,
The people that were killed are not the BH members [size=16pt]but the people that went to see the event[/size],

The fact is that I dont really understand why most Mallams are so folish. I cant believe someone really made this statement. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by daroz(m): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2011
[/quote][quote author=BOMANY link=topic=831434.msg9825388#msg9825388 date=1324673038]

The issue is “Are we CIVILISED nation or not?”    Any killing out of the law is absolutely Illegitimate. How I know that those people are really Boko Haram. [size=14pt]If they are really Boko Hraram arrest and bring them to cour[/size]t, even if the courst orders to hang them, but not to kill them like this.

All of this started when police killed unanimously and randomly over 600 persons in the North, I am sure that many of their families, relatives and friends became really Boko Haram members

Another dumb post. Maybe you should help the police and army arrest the boko harrams (heavily armed with bombs and explosives) and bring them to court. Dull brain
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by ayusman16(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2011
I don't really understand Nigerians - first they lament d killings by BH and now that d Army has given enuff time to sheath their swords and trying to wipe dem out they are talking about human rights, If na una papa or mama dem kill, won't u, would u talk like dis?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by ocelot2006(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2011
Every offensive military operations in Urban terrain, from the Tet Offensive in the 60s, Mogadishu in the 90s, to Najaf and Fallujah in the last years, will ALWAYS result in civilian fatalities/collateral damage. The key is minimizing it.

That said, I must commend the NA for a job welldone. The capture of the arms depot clearly indicates that the intelligence services (probably SSS or DIA) really did their homework. Kudos to them.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by oyebanji88(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2011
hope the entity called 9ja wil av peace once again, I still don't understand d reason for thier UNJUSTLY killing, thumbs up to greatest LAND ARMY af rica can produce, Let live in PEACE and believe me old glory wil re-visit us, Greatest Nigeria STUDENT!!!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by DaRapture: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2011
Watch this people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD5R2xAMRF8&feature=related

That was old footage from an event that took place last year.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2011
I sense something - first of all it was self-inflicted/something went wrong explosion on the Boko Haram members, then all of a sudden the soldiers killed 59! How? Do BH members have different clothing from regular civilians? I see it all as a propaganda from either the president's office to make it appear he's 'pushing' or the Northern leaders have decided to call their people to order. Total BS - ani ki Nigeria split up!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Dgreatone: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2011
May God help us.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by ayusman16(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2011
Yeah rite, BH members don't have special uniforms but tell me what ur dumb brain will do if u see civilians with SMG and throwing explosives at you? Guess you will shake and kiss them goodbye.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by kobikwelu(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2011
good news from nigeria,

it seems the intelligence (SSS)office is actually sitting up to its challenges,

looking at this positively, our army is getting hands-on training fighting terrorists, and also if true, it seems that goodluck is trying to show some balls,

as for the morals of the attack,

i support it
no group should hold a nation hostage,

and the military should not relent, (and forget all those shibboleth abt the army being not professional, JUST CARRY A DIFFERENT TRIBE OF ARMY-MEN AND LEVEL THE AREA)

i repeat NO TREE SHOULD BE LEFT STANDING!!!!

and if any prick is found to be sponsoring these lot, the guy should be politically removed (dry-up his source of money)
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2011
On muslims eid-el kabir no tight security was put in the country expect in abuja, so the jos xristans use the xritan presdent upper and kill as many muslims as they want on their way to prayer and no thing was done to bring the xristan terrorist to justice,now the xmas has come and the xristan president send troops around the country to shoot on sight on innocent muslims brother fake it with search of boko haram how can naija live in peace with kaind of injustice.please all my fellow muslims brothers support the motion to seperate this country with those ungodly xristan for to live in peace
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2011
On muslims eid-el kabir no tight security was put around the country expect in abuja, so the jos xristans terrorist use the offer and kills as many muslims as they want on their way to prayer and no thing was done to bring the xristan terrorist to justice,now the xmas has come and the xristan president send troops around the country to shoot on sight on innocent muslims brothers fake it with search of boko haram, how can nigeria live in peace with this kind of injustice?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by eridah2007(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2011
Quote from: BOMANY on Yesterday at 08:43:58 PM

The issue is “Are we CIVILISED nation or not?”  Huh  Any killing out of the law is absolutely Illegitimate. How I know that those people are really Boko Haram. [size=13pt][size=13pt][b]If they are really Boko Hraram arrest and bring them to court[/size][/b][/size], even if the courst orders to hang them, but not to kill them like this.

All of this started when police killed unanimously and randomly over 600 persons in the North, I am sure that many of their families, relatives and friends became really Boko Haram members

daroz:

Another dumb post. Maybe you should help the police and army arrest the boko harrams (heavily armed with bombs and explosives) and bring them to court. Dull brain

No mind dat dundi,he never thought of dat.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2011
Fornorth:

On muslims eid-el kabir  no tight security was put around the country expect in abuja, so the jos xristans terrorist use the offer and kills as many muslims as they want on their way to prayer and no thing was done to bring the xristan terrorist to justice,now the xmas has come and the xristan president send troops around the country to shoot on sight on innocent muslims brothers fake it with search of boko haram, how can nigeria live in peace with this kind of injustice?
dimwit! Simpleton! Numskull! Lowlife! Shithead! Fuckhead! Very silly post!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by richardoz(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2011
That's good. Bh is not invincible.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Winnerslfc(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2011
Wel tank God 4dis. RIP 2doz militry men wu lost dia lives.

The north wud not kno wat evil dey ar doin to d region until wen boko haram suxids in bringin separation. Den d north wud see how undadevelopd d region is.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by 1025: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2011
war! war!! war!!! jonathan is now a general and a goliath.
i have known it from day one that pdp will end up leaving nigeria in a war situation.
boko haram is a useless group without ambition.
why killing innocent and poor nigerians at a time every nigerian is looking for means of killing these pdp criminals and their families.
if only these boko haram ppl will change their initial plans are start targeting these pdp people, i will be very very happy to register and make sure we delete them and their families.
if any group decides to fight down this govt today, it will be easy as many countries are now interested in bringing wicked govts and through that means benefit from our mineral resources.
who said any country will reject fight for us and build us a refinery afterwards and we pay them with our oil.
i always imagine what it will look like if we catch obasanjo in a hole and scatter his body like gaddafi.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by venynnaji(f): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2011
Is d name boko haram written on d forehead? Pls we d christains here in d North need maximum Vigilance, pls GOD help us all 4rm d CAPTIVITY of d devil. Its well, Rejoice in d LORD wit me.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

that's how you high life xristan and the rest devil worshipers are saying to the whole muslims all the time,so i dont mind if you call me names couse by the way you post the comment above you are the one to be call all those names.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Fornorth(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Wilywily11: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2011
noiseless:

What do you mean by these imbecilic comments, those are your nigerian army ok? Just leave yoruba soldiers out of it you magot.
Those soldiers are mostly from Yoruba tribe, what they are doing in Damaturu is a secret agenda of Yorubas to reduce the population of Core Northerners, Yorubas have not forgiven Core North for the annulment of June 12 and the inhumane death of Abiola. All these killings of innocent Northerners is a well calculated action by Yoruba's to deal with them.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by chidyke77(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2011
*Wilywily:

Those soldiers are mostly from Yoruba tribe, what they are doing in Damaturu is a secret agenda of Yorubas to reduce the population of Core Northerners, Yorubas have not forgiven Core North for the annulment of June 12 and the inhumane death of Abiola. All these killings of innocent Northerners is a well calculated action by Yoruba's to deal with them.
hw dare you talk abt what you dnt know.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2011
*Wilywily:

Who let the dog out ? Huh huh huh
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by alveerah: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2011
@relax101

Out of interest, what particular physical attributes should we be looking for in identifying a member of the boko haram group?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2011
nikky5:

The war in Damaturu am sure code named OPERATION FLUSH OUT will have a spill over effect in other BH states.Right now there will be massive recruitment into BH with foreigners from neighboring northern states getting enlisted.They see it as a holy war against infidels (Nigerian state) who practices western education.The govt will no longer siddon and look anymore because they know who their sponsors are and are afraid to make them public for security reasons.Their sponsors will massively use them next year as the government planned to deregulate the downstream.That will mark the beginning of mother of all revolution on Nigeria and Bh will gain sympathy and support from the aggrieved citizenry.For this purpose the president must keep quiet and watch as event unfold.The war has been declared and every BH is an enemy of the state.Any captured member will now be treated as prisoner of war.In other states the order will be KILL THE BASTARDS!The senate cannot interfere at this stage when one of their members is standing trial for sponsoring the sect.The military will have the full backing of the govt and will deal ruthlessly with THIS  sect members.Once they military have this support then killing must continue until the last man standing is killed and sanity is restored.Surely there will be casualties but people living in this troubled areas must flee before getting caught in the cross fire.I wish the military all the best. 
Brilliant contribution
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by ocelot2006(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2011
@ *Wilywily, please do yourself a favour and shut the Bleep up. What's with the ass-drawn garbage about the yorubas u just posted? Where u high on khat or something else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Sets Up N50M For Baby Whose Parents Were Killed By Don Wanny's Gang. Photos / Leaked Memo: Buhari Summons Kyari, Oyo-ita After FEC Clash / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.