Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,075 members, 7,931,693 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (25004 Views)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by sniperwolf(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2011
I'll be happy to see Army annihilate the entire Boko Haram sect. They are animals and don't deserve to live
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by kinguwem: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2011
For once, the military has impressed me. But wait a minute. Where are the bodies of the terrorists killed? Lets see terrorists wounded or captured alive. The DMI should use this opportunity to gather intelligence information about the the group.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by totorimi: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2011
All peace loving people should have vacated Damaturu by now. I will like to see a sustained attack and bombing in Damaturu such that at the end of the day not a single structure should be standing there . This will serve as a deterent to others who plan to harbour criminals in the name of religion.

Enough time have been given to all Boko Haram apologist to repent but they didnt now the day of reckoning is here. A total war should be declared on Yobe state. Operation exterminate Boko Haram and wipe out their nomenclature from the face of the earth.

They are bastards. The army should use maximum force and all military arsenal to assault them. They should not stop until every living soul in Damaturu is silenced. Peace loving indigenes should leave Damaturu and neighboring states should be on the watch out. Any state that grants BH members passage will have a taste of war.

The time of sane reasoning is over this is the time for war. I wish i was in the army OMG by now they will be counting deadbodies of BH members like drones. A fighter jet should by now be used to cleanse the remaining elements. We are behind our army. Fight to win.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by totorimi: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2011
Since Boko Haram like to throw bombs and maim people now they should sleep, because sound of bomb should be music to them in Damaturu for the next 90days continuosly.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by GATomcruise: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
))))may God see our beloved soldier through.they will always be de winner.the battle winner 4 good pple of Nija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / See Why Dele Momodu Blocked Me From His Twitter Handle [photo Illustration] / APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.