Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Kogi Governor Killed Students. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor Killed Students. (2477 Views)

Photos: Yahaya Bello, Kogi Governor-Elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Obasanjo Killed Students’ Unionism, Says Bakare / Kaduna State Governor Killed In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by dave11: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2007
hello,
am new here , any body that know the website of abafemi awolowo oau , i want o check post ume result
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2007
davidylan:

u
Errm errr what Nigerian university did you attend? You must have missed a lot if you never had an opportunity to join the tyre burning mob of students mounting roadblocks, chasing policemen and beating school officials to protest the death of a colleague.
I tell ya it was a lot of fun. tongue

LOL--------You are so, so, so silly! No I did not! Thank you very much. Laudate did you read that? grin These are the modern day students or robbers should I say! Thank God I missed all that! cheesy

dave11:

hello,
am new here , any body that know the website of abafemi awolowo oau , i want o check post ume result

hmmmmmmmm. Might want to check out "Education"--under General Discussion. Goodluck with your results.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2007
almondjoy:

Did you attend University in Nigeria? undecided Let me tell you. Most of the time there were armed robbers posing as student in the campuses not to talk of on the highways. When I was there, we did not mount "road blocks" on the highways like bandits. We had reps of "Student Unions" delegated to take our concerns through the appropraite channels.

Does it seem normal to you that student mount road blocks to confront any vehicle passing to protest the death of their fellow "student"? Or whole governor stands by the road side to dialogue with potential armed robbers on the freeway? Or the so called Mopols were conveniently absent from the whole uprising?

My point is that there is a way to handle things even if you live in the Jungle of Africa. Now see the result. Did anyone win here Laudate?

No one won. And it was due to the trigger-happy antics of the governor's aides. If you want to digress and talk about how armed robbers now make up the student population of Nigerian universities, fine. But I thought we were debating the contents of that report. In it, it was stated that Governor Chime had already come down and had started adressing the students. So he had an idea of the identity, of those he was talking to. He chose to come down and address them. No one forced him to dialogue with them. The report does not say there was any threat to his life, or that there was a need to defend him from any attacks, while he was speaking to the students. So why did his aides shoot the students?

Like I said before, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the aides in a Northern governor's convoy that shot students of a South-eastern university, reactions would have been different. But because it is the other way round, we are now debating if those students were cultists, almajiris, armed robbers etc. or if they even looked like one or if they forged their I.D cards. We are also debating why it is not normal for a governor to come down and talk to them, (even though am yet to see what is abnormal about it!) and we are also debating their mounting of a road block.

*One last word:* The university I attended also had 'student union' representatives. And they often took their grievances to the authorities, through appropriate channels. But it didn't stop them from also mounting road blocks etc. And governor's aides NEVER stopped by, to kill anybody. The police merely fired tear gas to disperse students, all on their own. It was enough to clear the roads & send them running, without much stress.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2007
I did not say that armed robbers makes up the student population in Nigerian University, but that armed robbers often infiltrated the student gen-pop. And you could never tell because they were there most of the time to "hang out" with cultists.

I am not in support of the trigger happy aides of the governor.  But I could see how they could do what they did.  Do you know how many gun battles these aides fight on a weekly basis to protect your government officials?  Since armed robbery is the favorite past time of most youths in Nigeria.  Most of these aides are trained to shoot at sight and are often under the influence of some hallucinogen or mood altering drugs--like soldiers in battle.  So they may have experience one of those moments.  Don't forget that if anything happens to the "governor'"--They are ultimately responsible.  Might even lose their lives defending themselves.

I am not looking at this from a sectional or tribal viewpoint.  Whether it happened in the north or south is of no consequence to me.  I will let those that have "tribal" beef have fun with that one.  My point is that it is a no win situation and anything of this nature that happens in Nigeria is not as a result of tribe, religion, sex, socio-economic-political status but sheer breakdown of law and order-  The rest is just one excuse or the other. Other countries have triple the population, socio-economic problems, religious entities and what not and still manage to keep the society functioning.  Nigeria is still at the stage of mounting road blocks so that "a governor" can meet the "grassroots" to solve problems! How tacky!

Good!  Keep advocating the mounting of road blocks to get the attention students deserve--now no more teargassing of students--they are gunned down---SIX FEET UNDER!

No winners I say--No winners!

A governor that comes down from his official vehicle to discuss whatever with "strangers" on the street with mounted roadblocks must be a "tout" himself! You definitely can tell he is used to probably urinating by the road side or soliciting "favors" from heaven knows what.

Sighs--what a life!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2007
sad situation.

I would have been terrified seeing a road block while travelling in Nigeria,I don't know anyone that wouldn't and if I had a gun I might be tempted to shoot knowing what Nigeria is.

almondjoy:

I am not in support of the trigger happy aides of the governor.  But I could see how they could do what they did.  Do you know how many gun battles these aides fight on a weekly basis to protect your government officials?  Since armed robbery is the favorite past time of most youths in Nigeria.  Most of these aides are trained to shoot at sight and are often under the influence of some hallucinogen or mood altering drugs--like soldiers in battle.  So they may have experience one of those moments.  Don't forget that if anything happens to the "governor'"--They are ultimately responsible.  Might even lose their lives defending themselves.

Good!  Keep advocating the mounting of road blocks to get the attention students deserve--now no more teargassing of students--they are gunned down---SIX FEET UNDER!

No winners I say--No winners!

A governor that comes down from his official vehicle to discuss whatever with "strangers" on the street with mounted roadblocks must be a "tout" himself! You definitely can tell he is used to probably urinating by the road side or soliciting "favors" from heaven knows what.

Sighs--what a life!

You get bad mouth o.
chai
can we also say the governor is a people's person grin
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2007
nwando:

sad situation.

I would have been terrified seeing a road block while travelling in Nigeria,I don't know anyone that wouldn't and if I had a gun I might be tempted to shoot knowing what Nigeria is.

You get bad mouth o.
chai
can we also say the governor is a people's person grin

If you were a "governor" would you indulge in such a foolhardy mission?  In fact I would be tempted to ask my aides to shoot at sight.  Anyone who has had the misfortune of encountering road-blocks in Nigeria with some terrifying "muscular dudes" of the highway will not think for a second how to react. I have, and it was one of the most terrifying days of my life--in this same road to Abuja in broad daylight. 

In fact, one of my relatives is still deaf in one ear from the hot slap she received for not moving quickly enough. The last place you expect students to be is on the streets with burning tires and mounted road-blocks.  You can imagine how petrified the aides were.

Yes, the governor is a people's person--but not at the side of the road with strangers who have can pose a threat to his personal safety and wellbeing.  What will those aides go back and tell the governor's family--if anything happened to him.   That he was "a man of the people?"--- undecided They might even be accused of stage-managing the "kidnap" or "death" of the governor if the worst had happened on the governor's side.  Now we have 2 dead "students" who had not business loitering by the road side.

No winners!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2007
almondjoy:

If you were a "governor" would you indulge in such a foolhardy mission? In fact I would be tempted to ask my aides to shoot at sight. Anyone who has had the misfortune of encountering road-blocks in Nigeria with some terrifying "muscular dudes" of the highway will not think for a second how to react. I have, and it was one of the most terrifying days of my life--in this same road to Abuja in broad daylight.

In fact, one of my relatives is still deaf in one ear from the hot slap she received for not moving quickly enough. The last place you expect students to be is on the streets with burning tires and mounted road-blocks. You can imagine how petrified the aides were.

Yes, the governor is a people's person--but not at the side of the road with strangers who have can pose a threat to his personal safety and wellbeing. What will those aides go back and tell the governor's family--if anything happened to him. That he was "a man of the people?"--- undecided They might even be accused of stage-managing the "kidnap" or "death" of the governor if the worst had happened on the governor's side. Now we have 2 dead "students" who had not business loitering by the road side.

No winners!

maybe not.
Students of nowadays are no different from your typical night marauders.
I have a cousin that "dissapeared" during a rival cult initiation in a university.
His dead body was never found to this day.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

sad situation.

[b]I would have been terrified seeing a road block while travelling in Nigeria,[/b]I don't know anyone that wouldn't and if I had a gun I might be tempted to shoot knowing what Nigeria is.

Something tells me you haven't done much travelling by road, within Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
almondjoy:

If you were a "governor" would you indulge in such a foolhardy mission?  In fact I would be tempted to ask my aides to shoot at sight. . . . .

Yes, the governor is a people's person--but not at the side of the road with strangers who have can pose a threat to his personal safety and wellbeing.  What will those aides go back and tell the governor's family--if anything happened to him.   That he was "a man of the people?"--- undecided They might even be accused of stage-managing the "kidnap" or "death" of the governor if the worst had happened on the governor's side.  Now we have 2 dead "students" who had not business loitering by the road side.

No winners!

There are several governors that have served two terms in Nigeria. During their pre-selection campaigns, or re-election campaigns, don't they 'come down to stand at the side of the road with strangers' to campaign for votes? (Not that they need it much with all the rigging their parties engage in).

Each time they want to pose for TV reports about how they conducted on-the-spot assesments of a particular situation, don't they stand by the road to promise 'heaven and earth' to these same type of strangers that they see as potential voters? Did such strangers pose a threat to his safety and well-being then?

Besides the report said that the aides shot the students, after the governor had started talking to the students, and NOT before he came down. If they felt that those students were a threat, why didn't those aides shoot before the governor had come down, to start talking to them? Was there no threat to his safety before he started talking to them?

Please remember: The report never said that the governor was in any real danger!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Something tells me you haven't done much travelling by road, within Nigeria.

What do you want "nwando" to accomplish?  Witness or be a subject of rampaging bandits in a "high tech mob lynching" with tires around the neck to "do much travelling the roads of Nigeria"? undecided

laudate:

There are several governors that have served two terms in Nigeria. During their pre-election campaigns, or re-election campaigns, don't they 'come down to stand at the side of the road with strangers' to campaign for votes? (Not that they need it much with all the rigging their parties engage in).

Each time they want to pose for TV reports about how they conducted on-the-spot assessment of a particular situation, don't they stand by the road to promise 'heaven and earth' to these same type of strangers that they see as potential voters? Did those students pose a threat to his safety and well-being then? Besides the report said that the aides shot the students, after the governor had started talking to the students, and NOT before he came down. Was there no threat to his safety before he started talking to them? If they felt that those students were a threat, why didn't those aides shoot before the governor had come down, to start talking to them?
Please remember: The report does not say that the governor was in any real danger!

I always look forward to replying your posts because you love to disagree with anything that has merit coming from my fingers. cheesy  You on, the other hand have nothing meritorious about your viewpoints.

You are comparing a campaign process to government officials driving on the street to Abuja.  Was governor Chime campaigning for votes in Lokoja after being sworn in as "governor"?

You fail to realize that there is a place and time for everything.  Why can't you just accept that these "students" had no business on the streets in the first place?

Secondly, "Governor Chime"  had no business coming down from his vehicle for his personal safety.

Thirdly, there are proper channels to air grievances, not by the road side.  The death of their "fellow student" was probably caused by this same problem of loitering in the streets.  When will the "students" learn to get off the streets? We do not even know what caused the death of the "fellow" student  for real----probably in one of their "operations"on these same streets. 

So why should every passing motorist suffer for students taking the laws into their own hands? Now they are attacking every motorist coming from the "east" to retaliate?  I bet you since this might have happened in Lokoja, these students did not even know who the "heck"  "Governor Chime" was.  It could have been your relative or mine.  In the absence of aides and protection, it would have been a different story.

Notice how the report said the "students" quickly regrouped? undecided  To continue their mob action instead of being in school or marching all the way to Abuja to protest lack of accommodation and basic amenities in their institutions.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2007
almondjoy:

What do you want "nwando" to accomplish?  Witness or be a subject of rampaging bandits in a "high tech mob lynching" with tires around the neck to "do much travelling the roads of Nigeria"? undecided

Oh, so you now hold brief for Nwando?? She no fit answer for herself? I weak o! shocked Maybe you can ask her to answer my previous question which was: "How many almajiris does she know that attend university," instead of acting as a go-between here! wink

almondjoy:

I always look forward to replying your posts because you love to disagree with anything that has merit coming from my fingers. cheesy  You on, the other hand have nothing meritorious about your view[/b]points.

Tsk, tsk, tsk!! Why di insult? What is in my view, that has nothing meritorious about it?? We can't all sleep and face the same direction. Neither can we all hold the same views or agree on the same points, on every issue. God created us different. If he wanted consensus, he would have made clones!

almondjoy:

You are comparing a campaign process to government officials driving on the street to Abuja.  Was governor Chime campaigning for votes in Lokoja after being sworn in as "governor"?

You fail to realize that there is a place and time for everything. [b] Why can't you just accept that these "students" had no business on the streets in the first place?

Secondly, "Governor Chime"  had no business coming down from his vehicle for his personal safety.

Thirdly, there are proper channels to air grievances, not by the road side.  The death of their "fellow student" was probably caused by this same problem of loitering in the streets.  When will the "students" learn to get off the streets? We do not even know what caused the death of the "fellow" student  for real----probably in one of their "operations"on these same streets. 

So why should every passing motorist suffer for students taking the laws into their own hands? Now they are attacking every motorist coming from the "east" to retaliate?  I bet you since this might have happened in Lokoja, these students did not even know who the "heck"  "Governor Chime" was.  It could have been your relative or mine.  In the absence of aides and protection, it would have been a different story.

Notice how the report said the "students" quickly regrouped? undecided  To continue their mob action instead of being in school or marching all the way to Abuja to protest lack of accommodation and basic amenities in their institutions.

Yes, am comparing a campaign process which normally has lots of[i] strangers[/i] meeting face-to-face with incumbent governors seeking a 2nd term, with a group of students on the road. Both are characterised by the presence of crowds. In fact, you will find more people or strangers of all shades & sizes, including students, taking part in a campaign rally or process. Such strangers make up the crowd that often mill around during the campaign process, and are not much different from the students that were shot by the governor's aides. Such aides are not normally trigger-happy during a campaign process, when crowd control is difficult. So why were they trigger-happy in front of students?

Holding protests on the streets has often been done in many countries, (including Nigeria) for ages. Some people carry placards in the process and march on the streets. So why are you suddenly asking "what were students doing on the streets?" tongue In some nations, the police even offers protection to the protesters as they carry out their rallies, marches & protest talks. So why castigate the students?

And you have still not answered my question. Why didn't the governor's aides open fire on sighting the students and the road block, before the governor came down and started talking to them? Was it that there was no real or perceived 'threat' before the governor started talking to them? Why did they open fire after they had ascertained the identity of the students?

Let us go back to the report: It says that:
theresa8:
Governor's security escorts kill two students
TWO students of the Kogi State University Anyangba were yesterday killed by security aides on the convoy of the governor of Enugu State, Mr. Sullivan Chime, who was on his way to Abuja.

The Guardian learnt that the students were protesting the death of one of their colleagues in an accident in front of the university and had dug up part of the road to act as a speed breaker when the convoy ran into them. Chime was said to have alighted from his car and was talking with some of the students who appeared pacified when, suddenly, some of his security aides in front panicked and started shooting sporadically.

It did not say that the students were violent at the initial stage. It said they were protesting. Neither did the report say the students were armed. That was probably what gave Chime the confidence to alight from his car and start talking to them. The violence actually started after the governor's security aides had panicked, and started shooting, which led to the death of two of the students. Chime should change his security detail. They are jittery, trigger-happy fellows who do not know how to conduct a security assessment on an area, before opening fire. With their attitude, they (and not the students) are the real threat, and are more likely to shoot Chime in error, instead of protecting him.

There was no real danger until they started shooting. So can you read that report again, before you respond?
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Oh, so you now hold brief for Nwando?? She no fit answer for herself? I weak o! shocked Maybe you can ask her to answer my previous question which was: "How many almajiris does she know that attend university," instead of acting as a go-between here! wink

Tsk, tsk, tsk!! Why di insult? What is in my view, that has nothing meritorious about it?? We can't all sleep and face the same direction. Neither can we all hold the same views or agree on the same points, on every issue. God created us different. If he wanted consensus, he would have made clones!

Yes, am comparing a campaign process which normally has lots of[i] strangers[/i] meeting face-to-face with incumbent governors seeking a 2nd term, with a group of students on the road. Both are characterised by the presence of crowds. In fact, you will find more people or strangers of all shades & sizes, including students, taking part in a campaign rally or process.

Such strangers that make up the crowd that often mill around them dring such a campaign process, are not much different from the students that were shot by the governor's aides. Such aides are not normally trigger-happy during a campaign process, when crowd control is difficult. So why were they trigger-happy in front of students?

Holding protests on the streets has often been done in many countries, (including Nigeria) for ages. Some people carry placards in the proces,s and march on the streets. So why are you suddenly asking that what were students were doing on the streets? tongue In some nations, the police even offers protection to the protesters as they carry out their rallies, marches & protest talks. So why castigate the students?

And you have still not answered my question. Why didn't the governor's aides open fire on sighting the students and the road block, before the governor came down and started talking to them? Was it that there was no real or perceived 'threat' before the governor started talking to them? Why did they open fire after they had ascertained the identity of the students?

Let us go back to the report: It says that:
It did not say that the students were violent at the initial stage. It said they were protesting. Neither did the report say the students were armed. That was probably what gave Chime the confidence to alight from his car and start talking to them. The violence actually started after the governor's security aides had panicked, and started shooting, which led to the death of two of the students. Chime should change his security detail. They are jittery, trigger-happy fellows who do not know how to conduct a security assessment on area, before opening fire. With their attitude, they (and not the students) are the real threat, and are more likely to shoot Chime in error, instead of protecting him.

There was no real danger until they started shooting. So can you read that report again, before you respond?

No insult intended brov! We can have different views but please can yours appeal to the rational mind for just once? undecided

Just an observation.  Not holding any brief for "nwando" but just to shed more light on your question.  If "nwando" has to end up in some bushes to be frisked before experiencing the ultimate "highway kings and queens" of the "student" body.

What does the word "almajiris" mean for Nairaland's sake?  Never heard that one. undecided

I see you like "street" discussions.  Well,--- see the result?  Holding protest in the streets anywhere in this world is a Xteristic feature of a country in socio-economic crises.  In developed countries these events are often isolated, in small scales and target serious issues not as a means of committing brigandry and harrasing innocent citizens on the highways to settle personal scores that law enforcement agencies should be tackling.

If they lost a student--the police should handle these issues as well as the courts of law--not students who choose to take the laws into their hands for no reasons other than idleness.  So I guess by your logic it is a good thing that we are still street negotiators in almost 2008--47 years after our "independence"?

I believe I have already answered your question.  Hanging out on the streets in Nigeria is not the best place for students to hold rallies in Nigeria given the socio-politico-econo-religious climate.  While I make no excuse for trigger happy aides of government officials, I could have seen why they did what they did.  It is a no win situation.  Both the students and the aides share a 50-50 percentile portion of the blame.  How about that? wink No winners. Even if Governor Chime changes his secutity details, the problems will not be solved. Might just end up with super trigger happier ones!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2007
almondjoy:

No insult intended brov! We can have different views but please can yours appeal to the rational mind for just once? undecided

Oh my comments do appeal to the rational mind, but your own comments defy description.

almondjoy:

Just an observation. Not holding any brief for "nwando" but just to shed more light on your question. If "nwando" has to end up in some bushes to be frisked before experiencing the ultimate "highway kings and queens" of the "student" body.

Like I said before, let nwando speak for herself. Na wetin be yah own?? tongue

almondjoy:

What does the word "almajiris" mean for Nairaland's sake? Never heard that one. undecided

E don tay wey you comot from Naija be dat!!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2007
laudate:

Oh my comments do appeal to the rational mind, but your own comments defy description.
Like I said before, let nwando speak for herself. Na wetin be yah own?? tongue

E don tay wey you comot from Naija be that!!

I guess so!  I never heard that when I was in Nigeria.  Coming from certain guys and dolls here, it cannot be a good adjective to describe anyone.  So I am better off not knowing.  Sorry I asked.

I wll let "nwando" speak for herself--I am not stopping him or her.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Yeah right!!! My comments defy description, yet you are the one who gets battered for one way reasoning mostly here on this website.  I have noticed. tongue  You should thank me for not giving up on you like most have.  I deserve a medal dealing with you---always! cheesy
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2007
almondjoy:

I guess so! I never heard that when I was in Nigeria. Coming from certain guys and dolls here, it cannot be a good adjective to describe anyone. So I am better off not knowing. Sorry I asked.

I wll let "nwando" speak for herself--I am not stopping him or her.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Yeah right!!! My comments defy description, yet you are the one who gets battered for one way reasoning mostly here on this website. I have noticed. tongue You should thank me for not giving up on you like most have. I deserve a medal dealing with you---always! cheesy

and a bowl of ben and jerry's icecream.
laudate disagrees with any sensible reasoning.
That is her signature here

But I'm pretty sure she uses her brains when placed in similar situations.
Most of the time,her reasonings are way out there.
Truthfully,I don't read most of them.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

cough! cough! cough! cough!

Just passing by! cheesy

@Laudate!

I think "nwando" has spoken.  Over to you!

@nwando
I think Laudate is male! grin Thanks for the bowl of icecream. The dude really dehydrated me in all sense of the word! kiss
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2007
God please,I hope he's not male.
Any man that carries on talking like a woman needs a DNA analysis.
He may have a syndrome XXY.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

Any man that carries on talking like a woman needs a DNA analysis.He may have a syndrome XXY.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Now! now! now! now! grin Some of us guys like to be "chatty" sometimes, especially if we feel passionate about a subject.  Remember Debosky?  Remember Davidylan? tongue

Laudate is 100% male. Just a sensitive one like I am. cheesy
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

Any man that carries on talking like a woman needs a DNA analysis.
He may have a syndrome XXY.

You just love dishing out dirty words, don't you? And what syndrome do you have? A laudate-bashing syndrome??! Let us know. cool

nwando:

You don't read them, so what was going on with that reply you gave me, in the Muslims' thread about Saudi & Dubai? You don't read my posts, yet you know that the 'reasonings are way out there?'   shocked

Hmmn. . . .now how would you know where the reasonings are, if you didn't read them? And how would you know that laudate disagrees with sensible reasonings, if you don't read my posts? How on earth did you ever get an insight into their contents, to be able to know what kind of reasoning, permeates them??

Um, let me guess. . .did you use telepathy?? grin Or clairvoyance?
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2007
debosky and davidylan are smart guys.
you, almondjoy,I just met but you are OK grin
laudate goes around picking fights and trying to put people against others.
like we did in JSS.
Well let him "chatty on"
I feel sorry for the woman that has to listen to him day and night.
Hope she has a pestle. grin
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2007

now buzz off with your chatty self
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2007
almondjoy:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Yeah right!!! My comments defy description, yet you are the one who gets battered for one way reasoning mostly here on this website. I have noticed. tongue You should thank me for not giving up on you like most have. I deserve a medal dealing with you---always! cheesy

Ah, omo. . . . .give up on me, ke? Haba! No try am o! shocked
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by laudate: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
nwando:

now buzz off with your chatty self

You don't read most of them?? Now what part of the Bible has that inscription - "Thou shall not lie??"

Confess that you have read my posts, and I shall be merciful. wink I might even decide to forgive you.
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
I rebuke you!
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by almondjoy(f): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2007
laudate:

Ah, omo. . . . .give up on me, ke? Haba! No try am o! shocked

No way brov! Your posts are "killers"!!!! grin Never--since you make my time worth spending on Nairaland. grin

nwando:

debosky and davidylan are smart guys.
you, almondjoy,I just met but you are OK grin
laudate goes around[b] picking fights [/b] and trying to put people against others.
like we did in JSS.
Well let him "chatty on"
I feel sorry for the woman that has to listen to him day and night.
Hope she has a pestle. grin

And you "nwando" are something else entirely. About the intelligent guys? undecided No comment. Topics like this show how intelligent we really are. wink
Re: Kogi Governor Killed Students. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2007
pilas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
na you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Somebody Do To Please Nigerians Political Wise (Dora As A Case Study) / Get Ibori Dead Or Alive, Jonathan Orders Onovo / Goldman’s Mboweni - Nigeria To Be Africa’s New Economic ‘gold Rush’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.