Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! (1222 Views)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by gendebs(m): 8:47am On Dec 24, 2011
Jesus is the greatest man on earth take it or you leave it, because no living or dead can be compared with him in all circumstance and ramification in history!
Jesus had no servants, yet they call him master.
Had no degree yet they call him teacher
Had no medicine yet they call him healer
He has no war esperience yet we call him the mighty man in battle
He was not coronated yet we call him king
Born into the family of David yet was concieved in a manger
Fougt no battle yet he conquered the world
He commited no crime yet they crusify him
He was buried in a tomb yet he lives till date.
I feel honoured 2 serve such a leader. If u are honoured to serve Jesus why not lets praise him for every reason also he would have been a year older (2044 yrs) tomorrow the 25th of dec 2011 if he was not murdered. For this reason i wave my hand in the air to sing this song
WHAT CAN I GIVE UNTO THE LORD, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU LORD.
THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU LORD. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU LORD
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by PastorKun(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2011
Undoubtedly the greatest man that ever lived.
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by Dawdy(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2011
Gradually, ure comming back to ur senses, Jesus is no longer a God, he is now a Man.
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by ichuka(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2011
He(Jesus) is the pattern and the design of creation itself(Roms11:36).
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by Jenwitemi(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Jesus is the greatest man on earth never to have been proven to exist by history. He lived and died in a religious book of mixed scriptures. That J actually ever existed in history is still to be proven by historians. The fact that his alleged birthday, xmas, was actually never his says it all.
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by LagosShia: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2011
Dawdy:

Gradually, ure comming back to your senses, Jesus is no longer a God, he is now a Man.

nice one! grin

because even myself i cannot imagine a supposed "god" competing with men for who is the "greatest".
Re: Jesus Is D Greatest Man On Earth In History! by LagosShia: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2011
[size=18pt]"MUHAMMAD THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ON EARTH"[/size] -American Historian,Mathematician and Astronomer.

http://d1.islamhouse.com/data/en/ih_books/single/en_Muhammad_the_greatest.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Jesus Such A Great Person? / The Atheists Nightmare! / Obama, Another Important Christian, Supports Gay Marriage!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.