Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,968 members, 7,909,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (451581 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Alhasan1(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2012
Why are u making fun of our first lady?She is so gud to d extent that i would like to give her an award of being a speaker of GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER.I wish a quick recovery.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Kharz(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Al-hasan:
Why are u making fun of our first lady?She is so gud to d extent that i would like to give her an award of being a speaker of GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER.I wish a quick recovery.
she dy try gan.....
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by harjibohii(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Clicking on the 12/13 admin will direct you to portal ....noticed that?civil eng student add me on 2go=harjibohii
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by adikemere(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2012
Our admission is sure IJN.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ola2much: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2012
House pls help.wich of dis d best? Studying mathematics @ unilorin or civil engr @ yabatech.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ola2much: House pls help.wich of dis d best? Studying mathematics @ unilorin or civil engr @ yabatech.
Yap guy it ol depends on wot u want. As 4 d course i think they are both very gud bt many wil argue dat civil engineering has much more opportunities Mathematics on d oda hand has enormous benefits wich pple dnt knw. Dat apart talking abt d institutions Yabatech is a poly 2 beat anyday anytym cos it's bin dere 4 a lng tym nd thus av d quality bt d Fact is dat we're in Nigeria nd most pple tend 2 respect UNI 2 poly irrespectiv of d Course. D decision is dere 4u 2 make. Which of dese 2 courses do u prefer? Which do u fnk u cn perform beta in? Pray 2 God 4 guidance nd ask more pple 4 advyc. I pray U make d best choice.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
TROUBLE IS.....
When the person interviewing you is the man you insulted in a bus... You go over beg.
When you tell your friend "Your Father" and you turn around to see his/her father staring at you... You go collect enough slap that day.
When mosquito enter your Father's bald head and you try to kill it with your bare hand... You must provide the proof or else you may hear nwin.
When you update your Facebook status with "Salary Things" and your landlord hits like and comments "Correct"... You done use your own hand draw trouble.
When you are in a bus and throw away N500 note instead of gala wrapper... E don red be dat, na mouth you go take pay driver.
When your Father works at NEPA, they take light, you shout "God punish NEPA" and he is there withyou... Na your mama go begin pay your school fees.
When you are on top of an Okada and the Okada man is pinging... Na automatic ticket to either Heaven or hell be that.
When Usain Bolt chases you with cutlass... Abeg o, just stop beg am.
When you give beggar N5000 note instead of N50... Generosity go change mind

8 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ola2much: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
ShehuAba: Yap guy it ol depends on wot u want. As 4 d course i think they are both very gud bt many wil argue dat civil engineering has much more opportunities Mathematics on d oda hand has enormous benefits wich pple dnt knw. Dat apart talking abt d institutions Yabatech is a poly 2 beat anyday anytym cos it's bin dere 4 a lng tym nd thus av d quality bt d Fact is dat we're in Nigeria nd most pple tend 2 respect UNI 2 poly irrespectiv of d Course. D decision is dere 4u 2 make. Which of dese 2 courses do u prefer? Which do u fnk u cn perform beta in? Pray 2 God 4 guidance nd ask more pple 4 advyc. I pray U make d best choice.
thanks so much,i love ur advice.may GOD help to make the right choice.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Rexsul: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin
ShehuAba: TROUBLE IS.....
When the person interviewing you is the man you insulted in a bus... You go over beg.
When you tell your friend "Your Father" and you turn around to see his/her father staring at you... You go collect enough slap that day.
When mosquito enter your Father's bald head and you try to kill it with your bare hand... You must provide the proof or else you may hear nwin.
When you update your Facebook status with "Salary Things" and your landlord hits like and comments "Correct"... You done use your own hand draw trouble.
When you are in a bus and throw away N500 note instead of gala wrapper... E don red be dat, na mouth you go take pay driver.
When your Father works at NEPA, they take light, you shout "God punish NEPA" and he is there withyou... Na your mama go begin pay your school fees.
When you are on top of an Okada and the Okada man is pinging... Na automatic ticket to either Heaven or hell be that.
When Usain Bolt chases you with cutlass... Abeg o, just stop beg am.
When you give beggar N5000 note instead of N50... Generosity go change mind
i laugh in pigeon English....
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
No one will believe that i have always skip a day birth since when this unilorin whole issue as started, staying by comsit to when this list will be release. I don't care when it last till cuz i will surely smile at the devil. It's just that the devil will not be happy but let him go to hell, enough is enough.
Tomorrow might be the end of my sorrow. Praise God.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
I kw my name is on ds coming batch but am just 2 Worid uni!orin is nt Worid abt som of us dat our parents ar Worrying us everyday abt d list, dey even threatend 2 send som of us 2 Warri 2 broda Wariegbe 2 help im in his building materials business if we dnt quit Watching movies @ om rada dan goin 2d cafe 2 chek d syt, now our nicknames has become Worrisome.
Wot shal we do nao?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by chrisstokx(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
just passing by
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ibro4peak: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
الحمد لله الذي جعلني من المكرمين.‏‎ ‎ All praise nd adoratn be to Allah the most exalted 4 countn me among d favoured and selectd ones.recite dis 41 times and stand a chance of being admitted in unilorin 4 ur m6t prefered course

7 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Mabadejesunday(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Is it true dat d 2nd list is out?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by fabiosmart: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mabadeje sunday: Is it true dat d 2nd list is out?
where did u hear this from
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by wibarforce: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
fabiosmart: where did u hear this from
D List Is Gona Be A Long Time B4 Em Release it I have a friend dat neva took ilorin buh since since z 2nd choice nrva picked I'm he started processing ilorin ystaday and who is hlpin I'm is d wife to d vc. And he just sent is result to Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ woman ystadai and she called I'm today that her husband is now working on it...So What's Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ Assurance that they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ donw with d list
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Shigoopaul(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
ShehuAba: Yap guy it ol depends on wot u want. As 4 d course i think they are both very gud bt many wil argue dat civil engineering has much more opportunities Mathematics on d oda hand has enormous benefits wich pple dnt knw. Dat apart talking abt d institutions Yabatech is a poly 2 beat anyday anytym cos it's bin dere 4 a lng tym nd thus av d quality bt d Fact is dat we're in Nigeria nd most pple tend 2 respect UNI 2 poly irrespectiv of d Course. D decision is dere 4u 2 make. Which of dese 2 courses do u prefer? Which do u fnk u cn perform beta in? Pray 2 God 4 guidance nd ask more pple 4 advyc. I pray U make d best choice.
gud comment!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Alhasan1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
‎ ‎الحمد لله الذي جعلني من المكرمين.‏‎.Ustadh Ibrahim i have done mine.Ustadh fi lugot arobiya.Jazakumulahu qoiran.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by OmolaraParis(f): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
wibarforce: D List Is Gona Be A Long Time B4 Em Release it I have a friend dat neva took ilorin buh since since z 2nd choice nrva picked I'm he started processing ilorin ystaday and who is hlpin I'm is d wife to d vc. And he just sent is result to Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ woman ystadai and she called I'm today that her husband is now working on it...So What's Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ Assurance that they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ donw with d list
I'm or Him? Its quite unfortunate dat u tender a story lyk ds arnd here with ds sorta shorthand or woteva. I op u kw ao many ppl ar reading ds. 2 sad for you!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
wibarforce: D List Is Gona Be A Long Time B4 Em Release it I have a friend dat neva took ilorin buh since since z 2nd choice nrva picked I'm he started processing ilorin ystaday and who is hlpin I'm is d wife to d vc. And he just sent is result to Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ woman ystadai and she called I'm today that her husband is now working on it...So What's Τ̲̅ђǝ̩̩̩̥ Assurance that they A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ donw with d list
There is already enough proof that this is a Hoax. He never picked Ilorin and the VC's wife intends to help him gain admission into Unilorin?

Even GEJ cannot give admission to someone who didnt write the Post-utme of that particular school.

Next topic pls, mmtchew

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by fabiosmart: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ibro4peak: الحمد لله الذي جعلني من المكرمين.‏‎ ‎ All praise nd adoratn be to Allah the most exalted 4 countn me among d favoured and selectd ones.recite dis 41 times and stand a chance of being admitted in unilorin 4 ur m6t prefered course
baraka llahu fii e
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by wibarforce: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Harbioollah:
There is already enough proof that this is a Hoax. He never picked Ilorin and the VC's wife intends to help him gain admission into Unilorin?

Even GEJ cannot give admission to someone who didnt write the Post-utme of that particular school.

Next topic pls, mmtchew
Never said he never picked ilorin was is 1st choice buh he neva took interest n it he wrote thr pjamb dudes undastand or not just sayin
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Shigoopaul(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ibro4peak: الحمد لله الذي جعلني من المكرمين.‏‎ ‎ All praise nd adoratn be to Allah the most exalted 4 countn me among d favoured and selectd ones.recite dis 41 times and stand a chance of being admitted in unilorin 4 ur m6t prefered course
wot of WE dat did nt knw d meanin of dis?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ayo527(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
i believe registration will begin next week bcuz the school will resume in 2 weeks time....nd for those that r waitin for the 2nd list, i pray u all get admitted for ur desired courses...IJN

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ibro4peak: 3:19am On Sep 12, 2012
Al-hasan:
‎ ‎الحمد لله الذي جعلني من المكرمين.‏‎.Ustadh Ibrahim i have done mine.Ustadh fi lugot arobiya.Jazakumulahu qoiran.
wa iya kum yah' akhi.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ibro4peak: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Shigoopaul: wot of WE dat did nt knw d meanin of dis?
dat implies dat u 've 2 learn it cos illiteracy is nt a disease 1ly if u stand up 2 its requirement.D Quran says ‎وننزل من القرآن ماهو شفاء ورحمة للمومنين ولايزيد الظالمين ‏‎.‎إلاخسارا‎.invariable means,we (allah) sent down,in d Quran,healing and succes 'for d believers (in monotheism of d divine lord) and nothing would b gained by d unbelievers xcepts dismal failure

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Olaitan88: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Salam alaikun,pls transliteration.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2012
My God is enough for me.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by monsuruad(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2012
Please does anybody knows when the second list of the previous session was released?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hardmanvicky(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2012
may God help us all
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Shigoopaul(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2012
Ibro4peak: dat implies dat u 've 2 learn it cos illiteracy is nt a disease 1ly if u stand up 2 its requirement.D Quran says ‎وننزل من القرآن ماهو شفاء ورحمة للمومنين ولايزيد الظالمين ‏‎.‎إلاخسارا‎.invariable means,we (allah) sent down,in d Quran,healing and succes 'for d believers (in monotheism of d divine lord) and nothing would b gained by d unbelievers xcepts dismal failure
yoruba adage says; he wu quote adage in his/her inlaw's place translates d meanin...so, y shuld i learn it wen am nt a muslim? U beta translate it 2 d language dat al of us hear on dis thread...no b fight o!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Flutter(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2012
Shigoopaul: yoruba adage says; he wu quote adage in his/her inlaw's place translates d meanin...so, y shuld i learn it wen am nt a muslim? U beta translate it 2 d language dat al of us hear on dis thread...no b fight o!

abi oo...no fight dey dere naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.