Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,998 members, 7,909,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions - Education (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (451588 Views)

Imo State University (IMSU) 2012/2013 Admissions & Post Ume Thread / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (259) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aykay45(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2012
ameedi: .
I might nt know his own reason bt that is a fact. Am a product of yabatech computer science ND and here i am applying for direct entry into unilorin.and going back 2 do HND is not even an option for me now.please dont let anybody deceive u by telling u dat yabatech does more practical dan unilorin because d fact is that there is no difference between both cos they only give u theory and little or no practical at all. Moreover the university is far more respected than the polytechnic nowadays xcept u re into the IT world where its based on what u can offer.
My advice for u is that if u know what u want that is if u really want and dream 2 b a civil engr then go to yabatech. Bt if u know u re okay with both courser please and please goto unilorin.
Nice one even if he tinks civil engrg is his dream, let him go and get it from a university, let him dnt jst waste his time, 4 of my colleagues are from yabatech wt der ND buh dey applied for jamb, and wat dey all said is dat even if jamb or DE didn't work dey will take again upper yr, dat dey are nt even tinkin of hnd as an option... Out of d 4 of dem 2 got upper crdt, d oda lower crdt. Nw d questn is y? Nt jst d non-recognition, d disrespect is too much in d part of d country dat matters to ones future
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by mystolad(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2012
leunamme93:
WHY?
Guy,most ND students are victim of I must leave home at least(unlike few others that dream it).the struggle continues after ur ND(SIWES,IT,HND/DE,Discrimination,PGD) and many more.why not go for your Bsc(Math) u can obviosly work anywia 'cos of ur calculative advantage.u can as well go for management(Msc).
I will never choose any Poly over University 'cos I'm also a product of such discrimination and struggle.After my ND here I am(a fresher (100l)in unilorin in anoda dept) guy abeg no waist time ooo.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aykay45(m): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2012
mystolad:
Guy,most ND students are victim of I must leave home at least(unlike few others that dream it).the struggle continues after ur ND(SIWES,IT,HND/DE,Discrimination,PGD) and many more.why not go for your Bsc(Math) u can obviosly work anywia 'cos of ur calculative advantage.u can as well go for management(Msc).
I will never choose any Poly over University 'cos I'm also a product of such discrimination and struggle.After my ND here I am(a fresher (100l)in unilorin in anoda dept) guy abeg no waist time ooo.

Regards
Thank God say no b only me see am dat way
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Laycoln(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2012
@all pls is dir any hope 4 d people dat dont gain admission in dir chosen school pls reply my question pls
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hardeyorlar1(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Omo Unilorin dey dull our morale wooh.....Civil engr. Here i come, By Godz grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by adigunomomama(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2012
My Octomber is here

Sorry 'OCTOBER'

Lwkmd
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by hardeyorlar1(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2012
Laycoln: @all pls is dir any hope 4 d people dat dont gain admission in dir chosen school pls reply my question pls

Its very rare, i ad adms in oou lst yrz when i didnt even choose em. Bt didnt go sha
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2012
nicct: God, help me o, the poly that offered me masscomm is closing its payment of acceptance fee<22,000> on monday...
I feel ur pain. Get ur money ready before Monday and if the list doesnt nt Precipitate before 3pm on Monday, better go pay ur acceptance fee.

Do not place all ur eggs in a basket
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by adigunbankole(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2012
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
GENERAL
STEP 1: PAYMENT PROCEDURE

• Click “current e-transact” option available on your Portal page and a page that will allow you retrieve your current card number (i.e. as a replacement for the number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty) will be displayed.

Please note that the card number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty is just a dummy and should be replaced with the new one displayed.
• To display the new card number, enter your Matric number/Jamb Registration number
(from freshers only) and click on “get details”
• Write/print the displayed card number securely as a replacement for the one collected from your Faculty e.g. Card number on e-transact collected from the Faculty; 502192******264899 will be replaced by 0123456789101136 (either 16 or more digits)

• To enable you pay on line, use the card number and the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the card number, which is now your pin number e.g. 0000 1111 2222 (3333) – pin number

• In case you have paid your school charges using the old card, go back to the immediate step above, and use the last 4 digits as your number for on-line payment.

This implies that you would jettison the old pin number.

STEP 2: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH CANDIDATES (THE NEWLY ADMITTED)

Initial Login Details
(a) Once you have accepted your admission, log in by clicking on Unilorin Portal on the Home page under Quick Links using your JAMB Registration Number as user name and Surname as password.

(b) Fill the template for Bio-data displayed carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges(see the Home page of the Portal for details). Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names, as this would be used throughout your stay in the University.

(c) You are however not allowed to change your name on the Portal as this must tally with that on your credentials. Your passport picture which should be scanned should be against a red background which would show your face clearly (132 by 18 Pixel). Please note that your signature which will also be scanned should be on a white background and legible.

(d) Once candidates have been cleared they are expected to visit their faculty with the following documents:
(i.e. WAEC, etc. State or Origin where applicable, UTME results, Admission Clearance),

• Collect your courses to be registered for from your Level Advisers.

STEP 3: COURSE REGISTRATION
After the completion of Step 2, click on CONTINUE to proceed with your course registration or if you logout, return to the Portal using your customized details chosen in 3b above.
a. New Students should visit their Faculties, to pick their e-Transact
Payment card details, which should be used to make on line payment on
the University portal. The e-transact card will be used as stated in Step 1.

b. Select your courses as listed and print the payment advice (see details on step 5).

c. If you are offered a course other than the one you applied for, you will be required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 for the change of course. To do this, load your card with N5,000.00 higher than your school charges. You will thereafter generate 2 receipts as follow:-
* Receipt for school charges, and
* The change of Course receipt-which will be printed through the general
Platform.
d. After completing your payment online. Attach the payment receipt to your printed completed Course Registration Forms, in five copies for the signature of your Level Adviser and the Faculty Officer. The Faculty Officer will return a copy to you, and then distribute others as listed on the forms.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
STEP 4: PAYMENTS & GENERATION OF CARD DETAILS
a. To pay all necessary charges (University based, Faculty and Department, Associations), levies, etc, click the link to access payment information.

b. Customized details of all charges known as payment advice will be displayed which you will be required to print out.

c. Load your e-payment card at any of the approved Commercial Banks (click here to see list of authorized banks where you can load money to your Payment Card. This should be to the tune of payment advice printed out in 4 (b) above and other bank charges.

d. Candidates are advised in their own interest to beware of fraudsters in the handling of their e-payment card

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/instructions2.php
http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/register.php?cat=fresher
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
adigun bankole: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
GENERAL
STEP 1: PAYMENT PROCEDURE

• Click “current e-transact” option available on your Portal page and a page that will allow you retrieve your current card number (i.e. as a replacement for the number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty) will be displayed.

Please note that the card number on the e-transact card collected from your faculty is just a dummy and should be replaced with the new one displayed.
• To display the new card number, enter your Matric number/Jamb Registration number
(from freshers only) and click on “get details”
• Write/print the displayed card number securely as a replacement for the one collected from your Faculty e.g. Card number on e-transact collected from the Faculty; 502192******264899 will be replaced by 0123456789101136 (either 16 or more digits)

• To enable you pay on line, use the card number and the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the card number, which is now your pin number e.g. 0000 1111 2222 (3333) – pin number

• In case you have paid your school charges using the old card, go back to the immediate step above, and use the last 4 digits as your number for on-line payment.

This implies that you would jettison the old pin number.

STEP 2: REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH CANDIDATES (THE NEWLY ADMITTED)

Initial Login Details
(a) Once you have accepted your admission, log in by clicking on Unilorin Portal on the Home page under Quick Links using your JAMB Registration Number as user name and Surname as password.

(b) Fill the template for Bio-data displayed carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges(see the Home page of the Portal for details). Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names, as this would be used throughout your stay in the University.

(c) You are however not allowed to change your name on the Portal as this must tally with that on your credentials. Your passport picture which should be scanned should be against a red background which would show your face clearly (132 by 18 Pixel). Please note that your signature which will also be scanned should be on a white background and legible.

(d) Once candidates have been cleared they are expected to visit their faculty with the following documents:
(i.e. WAEC, etc. State or Origin where applicable, UTME results, Admission Clearance),

• Collect your courses to be registered for from your Level Advisers.

STEP 3: COURSE REGISTRATION
After the completion of Step 2, click on CONTINUE to proceed with your course registration or if you logout, return to the Portal using your customized details chosen in 3b above.
a. New Students should visit their Faculties, to pick their e-Transact
Payment card details, which should be used to make on line payment on
the University portal. The e-transact card will be used as stated in Step 1.

b. Select your courses as listed and print the payment advice (see details on step 5).

c. If you are offered a course other than the one you applied for, you will be required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 for the change of course. To do this, load your card with N5,000.00 higher than your school charges. You will thereafter generate 2 receipts as follow:-
* Receipt for school charges, and
* The change of Course receipt-which will be printed through the general
Platform.
d. After completing your payment online. Attach the payment receipt to your printed completed Course Registration Forms, in five copies for the signature of your Level Adviser and the Faculty Officer. The Faculty Officer will return a copy to you, and then distribute others as listed on the forms.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
STEP 4: PAYMENTS & GENERATION OF CARD DETAILS
a. To pay all necessary charges (University based, Faculty and Department, Associations), levies, etc, click the link to access payment information.

b. Customized details of all charges known as payment advice will be displayed which you will be required to print out.

c. Load your e-payment card at any of the approved Commercial Banks (click here to see list of authorized banks where you can load money to your Payment Card. This should be to the tune of payment advice printed out in 4 (b) above and other bank charges.

d. Candidates are advised in their own interest to beware of fraudsters in the handling of their e-payment card that's for last year freshers

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/instructions2.php
http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal/register.php?cat=fresher

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Amskeeno(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
tnx so much 4d self xplanatory reg. Info. Bro. Adigun Bankole. Hp am gona see on campus soon.
Warm Regards, Muhammed
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bktella: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abeg az registeration started
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
the poly that gave me masscomm acceptance closes on monday. I know my name will come out on unilorin list, but what can i do friends? An healthy advise is needed. Thank asap
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by nicct(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
1 mnth, 1 wik don pass, series of predictions have failed, now registration has started, and the second list is stil yet to come?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
nicct: 1 mnth, 1 wik don pass, series of predictions have failed, now registration has started, and the second list is stil yet to come?
. Registration...??. When brov...
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Accomodation at oke-odo. AP filln station area. A room accomodating two. Strictly female sha... For enquiries call 08107320722... Lovren awt...

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by ShehuAba(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Guys dnt panic. As at d last term i chekd d website,There's nofn lyk registration yet, d procedure postd by adigun has bin dere since even b4 d list was releasd. Its stil status quo nd d waiting game continues
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by funsammie: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
D portal Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪☺ more opening did anyone notice dat.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bktella: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bktella: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
funsammie: D portal Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪☺ more opening did anyone notice dat.
funsammie: D portal Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪☺ more opening did anyone notice dat.
didn't notice,its opening here o
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by tunexdavo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let just keep on praying oooo unilorin. God. I BEG oooooooooooo
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SEYIKP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lovren: . Registration...??. When brov...
DONT MIND D GUY DAT CALLED HIMSELF ADIGUN BANKOLE HE POSTED LAST YEAR REGISTRATION PROCEDURE, D GUY MUST B SIBLING TO DAT FRAUDUSTER DAT LOOTED OUR NATIONAL TRESURY, I MEAN DIMEJI BANKOLE.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by SEYIKP(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ojosaac: the poly that gave me masscomm acceptance closes on monday. I know my name will come out on unilorin list, but what can i do friends? An healthy advise is needed. Thank asap
U TOO HAS BROUGT UR OWN TOPIC AFTER D OTHER GUY DAT RAISED HIS OWN WHICH I TAGGED UNIVERSIT VS POLY, HOW DOES UR STORY CORROLATE WITH OUR EXPECTATION OR AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI IN COMMODITY MARKET, U GUYS SHOULDNT TURN DIS TREND TO NAIRALAD. PLS MISS MODERATOR OPEN ANOTHER PAGE 4 DIS GUYS DAT NEED ADVISE AND NAME IT NAIRAKID OR NAIRALAD BECOS DIS TREND IS LOOSING ITS ESSENCE BEWARNED!!!!!!
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
solemn
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by aoezekiel(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ojosaac: the poly that gave me masscomm acceptance closes on monday. I know my name will come out on unilorin list, but what can i do friends? An healthy advise is needed. Thank asap
decision is urs, assuming there is no body wot ar u going to do. If d wil of God is to do mascom wot can u do n if God wnt ilorin he wil make a way. Wory nt urself
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Ojosaac(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
SEYI_KP: U TOO HAS BROUGT UR OWN TOPIC AFTER D OTHER GUY DAT RAISED HIS OWN WHICH I TAGGED UNIVERSIT VS POLY, HOW DOES UR STORY CORROLATE WITH OUR EXPECTATION OR AFFECT D PRICE OF GARRI IN COMMODITY MARKET, U GUYS SHOULDNT TURN DIS TREND TO NAIRALAD. PLS MISS MODERATOR OPEN ANOTHER PAGE 4 DIS GUYS DAT NEED ADVISE AND NAME IT NAIRAKID OR NAIRALAD BECOS DIS TREND IS LOOSING ITS ESSENCE BEWARNED!!!!!!
look at this wizlad, who seek ur opinion, i asked for an healthy advise but u gave an unhealthy opinion. Shey u well sha?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Unilorin, 2012/13, Second Batch, Admission List Update
Report reaching me this time is that University of Ilorin(unilorin) is set to release the second(2nd) batch Provisional Admission List,the list is ready and will be out latest by next week.
Am glad to announce the joyful news, all candidates who did not see their names on the school merit admission list should be hopeful and pray hard may be the time has come for you to smile. shocked
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Vic2much: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Unilorin, 2012/13, Second Batch, Admission List Update
Report reaching me this time is that University of Ilorin(unilorin) is set to release the second(2nd) batch Provisional Admission List,the list is ready and will be out latest by next week.
Am glad to announce the joyful news, all candidates who did not see their names on the school merit admission list should be hopeful and pray hard may be the time has come for you to smile.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by bola4dprec(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Vic2much: Unilorin, 2012/13, Second Batch, Admission List Update
Am glad to announce the joyful news, all candidates who did not see their names on the school merit admission list should be hopeful and pray hard may be the time has come for you to smile.
source ?
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Laycoln(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2012
Vic2much: Unilorin, 2012/13, Second Batch, Admission List Update
i think say u chop craze 4 brain abi stop predict here again....hw did u know dat is going to be out next week......u guys just dey make me dey vex........
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Lovren(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2012
*i laugh in portugese* i beg leave the guy and let him tel us his source... No ves jawe ma broda. Who told u.
Re: Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions by Akin1212(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2012
Pls someone i need help and information on something.
I applied for direct entry thru ijmb and i used awaiting result. Now ilorin said awaiting results should be uploaded before 15th of august. The problem is i don't know if ijmb was also meant to be uploaded before then because ijmb result was not released before 15th even cambridge was released on 13th. So please i want to know if there's a provision for manual submission. Please people reply me asap. Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (259)

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.